念·水·念·花

我的水乡,我的日光

配乐散文诵读:愛蕊珂

面朝大海,春暖花开

我的房子不能面向大海,我能有眼前这一片水,已经是上帝对我的恩典,那一片水,就是我心中的海,我的庭院不管大小,都会春暖花开。



https://kg2.qq.com/node/play?s=pi8EMOpUyQeb_p6k&shareuid=619d9e822c25348836&topsource=a0_pn201001006_z1_u303798332_l1_t1506576606__



【原诗】

面朝大海,春暖花开 【网络英译版】

Facing the sea with spring blossoms

作者:海子 By Haizi

从明天起,做一个幸福的人 From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man;

喂马,劈柴,周游世界 Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜 From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetable,

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开 Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.

从明天起,和每一个亲人通信 From tomorrow on, write to each of my dear ones,

告诉他们我的幸福 Telling them of my happiness,

那幸福的闪电告诉我的 What the lightening of happiness has told me,

我将告诉每一个人 I will spread it to each of them.

给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字 Give a warm name for every river and every mountain,

陌生人,我也为你祝福 Strangers, I will also wish you happy

愿你有一个灿烂的前程 May you have a brilliant future!

愿你有情人终成眷属 May your lovers eventually become spouse!

愿你在尘世获得幸福 May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开 I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

你可能感兴趣的:(念·水·念·花)