Till the end of the world

Till the end of the world_第1张图片
i don't know your name.jpg

This poem extracted form the moive 《Till the end of the world》, directed by Wu Youyin.
This poem is about the love, after i reading it, i felt i don't undersatnd what's the ture love.

When i die, i want your hands on my eyes:
当我死时,愿你用双手捂住我的眼睛:
i want the light and wheat of your beloved hands to pass their freshness over me once more,
愿你可爱的手中的光芒和麦穗的清香再一次从我的身上飘过,
I want to feel the softness that changed my destiny.
让我感受这改变命运的柔情。

I want you to live while i wait for you, asleep.
当我安息时,我愿你活着,我等着你。
I want your ears still to hear the wind, i want you to sniff the sea's aroma that we loved together, to continue to walk on the sand we walk on.
愿你的耳朵继续将风儿倾听,闻着我们共同爱过的大海的芬芳,继续踏在我们一起踏过的沙滩上。

I want what i love to continue to live, and you whom i love and sang above everything else to continue to flourish, full-flowered:
愿我的所爱继续活着,我曾爱你,曾为你将万物歌唱,因此,你要继续绚烂地如花怒放。
so that you can reach everything my love directs you to,
为了让你得到我的爱所赋予你的一切,
so that my shadow can travel along in your hair,
为了让我的应在漫步在你的秀发上,
so that everything can learn the reason for my song.
为了让人们明白我为什么如此歌唱。

你可能感兴趣的:(Till the end of the world)