老友记|Ross slept with someone else


老友记|Ross slept with someone else_第1张图片



在《老友记》第17集里,Rachel撞见Ross和其他女人上床,两人大吵了一架。




01


Text


(加单引号且省略部分字母的地方为连读)

Joey: Can I see the comics?

可以给我看漫画吗?

Chandler: This is the New York Times.

这是纽约时报。

Joey: Okay, may I see the comics?

好,能否借我看漫画?

Monica: Guys. I thought you were taking Ross to the game?

你们不是要带罗斯去看球吗?

Chandler: We are. He's meeting us here.

是啊,我们约在这里见面。

Monica: No! Rachel is meeting us here.

不!瑞秋也和我们约在这里。

Phoebe: Oh come on, they can be in the same room.

拜托,他们还是可以共处一室吧。

Joey: Yeah, you shoulda been there last night.

对,你昨晚是没看到。

Phoebe: Why? What happened now?

为什么?发生了什么?


老友记|Ross slept with someone else_第2张图片


Joey: Well Ross was hangin' out over at our place, Rachel comes over to borrow some moisturiser from Chandler....

罗斯在我们那边,瑞秋过来跟钱德勒借润肤乳...

Chandler: Yeah y-you, how hard is it to say something? Rachel came over to borrow something.

让你说点事很难吗?瑞秋过来借东西。

Joey: Anyway! Her and Ross just started yelling at each other.

总之!她和罗斯就开始对骂。

Phoebe: Wait. Why was he yelling at her? He's the one who slept with someone else.

等等。他为什么骂她?他才是那个和别人上床的人。

Joey: Well, I guess he says that because they were on a break when it happened, that she should of forgiven him by now.

他说,他们当时分手了。所以她早该原谅他了。

Phoebe: Whoa!! He is soo unreasonable! God, although I think I understand what he means. Oh my God, this is like 60 Minutes, okay, when, when, at first you're really mad at that pharmaceutical company for making the drug and then y'know you just feel bad for the people because they needed to make their hair grow.

哇!!他真是不可理喻!天,虽然我能明白他的意思。我的天,这真像“60分钟”,好吧,你本来很气制药公司生产一种药,后来又同情那些人,因为...他们想要长头发。


老友记|Ross slept with someone else_第3张图片


Chandler: Y'know what this is like? This is like when my parents got divorced. Man, I hope Ross doesn't try to kidnap me after Cub Scouts.

你知道这像什么吗?我父母离婚时就是这个样子。希望罗斯看完球不会企图绑架我。

Phoebe: Y'know I had a dream where Ross and Rachel were still together, they never broke up. And we were all just like hanging out, and everyone was happy....

你知道我梦到罗斯和瑞秋没有分手,我们还是开心的在一起,一起闲逛,每个人都很开心...

Joey: I had the same dream!

我也做过同样的梦!

Phoebe: Yeah, and nobody slept with that Xerox girl.

对,没有人和那个女的上床。

Joey: Oh, I had the opposite dream.

我的梦刚好相反。

Chandler: Y'know what maybe it's gonna be okay, I mean it's been a week.

也许一切会变好的,都一个星期了。

Joey: Yeah, I mean it's never taken me a week to get over a relationship.

对,我结束一段感情从来不超过一星期。

Monica: It's never taken you more than a shower to get over a relationship.

你结束一段感情的时间绝对不会比你洗完一次澡的时间长。


老友记|Ross slept with someone else_第4张图片



02


Analysis


Phrase

hang out:挂出、闲逛

come over:过来、抓住

sleep with sb:与...发生性关系

be mad at:对...非常愤怒


Key Sentence

What happened now?

发生了什么?

NOTE:

1. Happen为不及物动词。不能用于被动语态。

2. Happen为短暂性动词,不能与表示一段时间的状语连用。

3. Happen一般用来强调某事发生的偶然性

eg: I happened to meet her in the street.

我碰巧在街上遇见她。


今天视频片段上传失败了,所以没有小视频,大家可以听音频练习或者在下方扫码获取全集链接




03


End


Ross的理直气壮真的对吗?brake阶段就能“胡作非为”?Ross和Rachel最终会和好吗?


老友记|Ross slept with someone else_第5张图片


扫下方二维码 ↓ ↓ 关注微信公众号,

回复“317”就能获得全集链接哦~


END


老友记|Ross slept with someone else_第6张图片

May you
live the way
you want





你可能感兴趣的:(老友记|Ross slept with someone else)