死磕老友记第3期


3. 死磕老友记第3期:摊上这样的老婆,白瞎你这个人儿了【视频】

中英对照:

Ross: Hi.嗨。

Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.

这家伙向我打招呼时我就想自杀。

Monica: Are you okay, sweetie?

你还好吧,亲爱的?

Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...

我感觉有人把手伸入我的喉咙,抓起我的肠子,从我的口中取出,然后绑在我脖上……

Chandler: Cookie? 要饼干吗?

Monica:  Carol moved her stuff out today.

卡罗今天把她的东西搬走了。

Joey: Ohh.

Monica:  Let me get you some coffee.

我帮你泡杯咖啡.

Ross: Thanks.

Phoebe: Ooh! Oh! 哎呀呀呀!

Ross: No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leave my aura alone, okay?

不要……别清理我的灵气。可是……别碰我的灵气就是了。

Phoebe: Fine!  Be murky!

好吧,保持晦气!

Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy.

我会没事的,真的,我祝她幸福。

Monica: No you don't.

不,你不会的,

Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!

没错,我不会的,去她的,她甩掉我!

Joey: And you never knew she was a lesbian...

你一直都不知道她是女同性恋者。

Ross: No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know,  how should I know?

没有!!行了吧?!为何大家都围着这个话题打转?连她不知道,我怎会知道。

Chandler: Sometimes I wish I were a lesbian...  Did I say that out loud?

有时真希望自己也是个女同志。我刚刚大声说出来了吗?

Ross: I told mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well.

昨晚我告诉爸妈,他们好像还能接受。

Monica: Oh really, so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman sobbing at 3:00 A.M., "I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what?  A wrong number?

真的吗,凌晨三点我接到一个电话,一个女人歇斯底里的向我哭诉,“我不能抱孙子了,我不能抱孙子了。”那是什么?打错了?

Ross: Sorry.

Joey: Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?

别闷闷不乐了,罗斯。你现在很痛苦。你有一肚子的火,你心如刀割。我能告诉你解决之道吗?

Joey: Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!

脱衣舞酒店。你单身,有性需求。

Ross: I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!

我不想单身的。我只想再结婚。

Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!

我只想要一百万!

-----------------------------------------

词汇点:

1. grab v. 抓住

2. intestine  n. 肠子

3.  cleanse v.净化

4. aura   n. 气氛,气息,气场

5. murky  a.  黑暗的;朦胧的;阴郁的

6. to hell with.....让…见鬼去吧

7.lesbian   n. 女同性恋

8. fixate  v. 注视;固定

9. hysterical a. 歇斯底里的

10. sob v. 啜泣

11.strip joint  脱衣舞夜总会

12. hormone  n. 荷尔蒙

语法点:

Sometimes I wish Iwerea lesbian.

wish后的宾语从句要用虚拟语气。

地道表达:

leave sb alone: 不去打扰某人

leave sth alone: 别碰某物

eg:

Why can't you just leave her alone?

你为什么不能让她一个人待一会儿?

Will you leave that piano alone?

你别碰那架钢琴好吗?

-----------------------------------

微信公众号 :zzdfh6688

你可能感兴趣的:(死磕老友记第3期)