中英双语:童言------六岁的你 Conversations with my six year old

以下是和六岁儿子一些有趣的生活对话,不时想起来,觉得蛮有意思。

Kiss

“Mummy, could you please stop kissing me? “

“妈咪,你可不可以不要亲我了?”

“Why? I love kissing you”

“为什么?我就爱亲你。”

“ I am a big boy now. I don’t like kisses from girls in public, it is embarrassing.”

“我是大男孩了,我不喜欢被女孩子在大庭广众下亲吻,真羞死人了。”

“ But I am mummy, not other girls.”

“我是妈妈啊,我不是其他的女孩子。”

“ you are still a girl. “

“但你也是女孩子。”

“But I would like to kiss you good bye when I drop you to school.”

“可是妈妈送你上学,说再见的时候希望亲你一下啊。”

“You are so sooky, mummy. How about I fly you a kiss then? “

“妈咪,你真是粘人。算了,以后我给你个飞吻吧?”

“I fly you a kiss, blow it to you , and you just catch it with your hands…"

“我给你个飞吻,吹到你那里,你用手接住,接好了……”

中英双语:童言------六岁的你 Conversations with my six year old_第1张图片

Wedding photo结婚照

“Mummy, where were I when you and daddy got married? How come I am not in the photo ? “

“妈咪,你和爹地结婚时我在哪里?为什么结婚照里没有我?”

“Where do you think you were?”

“你认为你在哪里呢?”

“I don’t know, I must be in your belly, I guess….”

“我不知道啊,我恐怕在你肚子里面藏着吧………”(这不是污蔑我未婚先孕??)

“No ,you are not, you are in my plan …..” I laughed.

我笑了:“哪有啊,你在我的计划中……”


Fur Elise钢琴曲《致爱丽斯》

“Mummy, I decided I am not going to play Alla Turca for the Music Matinee”

“妈咪,我决定学校演奏会上不弹《土耳其进行曲》了,我要弹《致爱丽斯》。“

“Why, you play very well and it sounds really nice. “

“为什么?你弹的不是很好吗?“

“ I love Fur Elise better now, it is so,so emotional and romantic …….“

“我更喜欢《致爱丽斯》,它太,太感人了,太浪漫了“

“Emotional ? Romantic? Do you understand Beethoven’s emotions and feelings behind this piece?

“感人?浪漫?你确定你明白贝多芬这个曲目后面的情感吗?“(我心想:六岁小屁孩懂什么,还要演绎爱情曲目??还懂浪漫??)

“Oh, I love it, Elise must be a girl, so Beethoven must be in love! “

“噢,我爱这首曲子,爱丽斯是女孩,贝多芬肯定爱上了她!“

I will play it emotionally. So emotional, I love it, it touches my heart!

“我会充满感情的弹,太感人了,我太喜欢了,这首曲目触动心弦!“

(我晕,六岁小孩是不是太成熟了??)

中英双语:童言------六岁的你 Conversations with my six year old_第2张图片

Girlfriend 女朋友

“ Mummy, Elliot has a girlfriend, I saw them holding hands in the car yard!”

“妈咪,艾略特有女朋友了,我在停车场看到他们牵手了!“

“Oh really? Elliot is a big boy now. “

“噢,真的?艾略特是大男孩了。“

“Mummy, I have many girlfriends……”

“妈咪,我有很多女朋友……”

“Seriously? Do you know what girlfriend mean? “

“不会吧?你知道什么是女朋友吗?”

“She is a girl and she is my friend, that is a girlfriend, easy! “

“那就是:她必须是一个女孩,她还是我的朋友,这就是女朋友,很简单啊!”


Boys don’t play with girls 男孩不跟女孩玩

“Hey Isaac, who do you want to invite to your birthday party?”

“小辰,你的生日会准备邀请谁呢?”

“ Only boys, I want a boys party.”

“只邀请男孩,我要一个男孩的派对。”

“Why?”

“为什么?”

“ Girls are sooky and weak, boys don’t really like playing with girls, they just like dolls“

女孩子好难缠,爱委屈。女孩子只喜欢玩洋娃娃,男孩子们不喜欢和她们玩。“

“Mummy, have you heard this:”

“妈咪,你听过这个顺口溜吗?

“Boys are strong, like King Kong; girls areweak, chunk them in the creek!”

“男孩强壮像金刚,女孩柔弱,丢小溪里去。”

“That’s mean! “

“你们太坏了!“

“Anyway, girls are too much trouble. “

“算了,反正女孩就是麻烦。“

中英双语:童言------六岁的你 Conversations with my six year old_第3张图片

Saving up 存钱

“Mummy, can I save up?”

“妈咪,我可以自己存些钱吗?“

“Sure you can, I have a list of jobs for you to do and a price list. You could clean the toilets, polish the shoes, wash the cars …..”

“当然可以啦,我给你开个家务活清单和对应劳务费。你可以去刷马桶,擦鞋,洗车……“

“Do I only get 50 cents to polish shoes ? Can I please have 1 dollar?

“擦一双鞋只给五毛钱吗?可以给一元钱吗?“

“ No, daddy will do it for free if you don’t want to do it.”

“不给,爸爸擦鞋是免费的,你爱擦不擦。“

“Mummy, you are a slave driver, daddy said it ….”

“妈咪,你真是个奴隶主……爸爸说的……”


Show and Tell演讲展示课

“ Mummy, Could you please help me with a PPT about Egypt for my show and tell tomorrow?”

“妈咪,我需要你帮助我做个PPT,关于埃及的,明天我要演讲。”(我心想,搞得跟职场精英似的,每周都做PPT。)

“ Come on, you are only 6 , you don’t always need a PPT for show and tell. “

“行了,你才六岁,不是每次演讲都需要PPT的。“

“ But this is a presentation, do you understand what presentation means?”

“但这是演示,妈咪,你明白做一个演示意味着什么吗?”

“ Just bring a book to show the class, Okay?“

“难道你不可以带一本关于埃及的书去班上讲吗?”

“ No mummy, I need a PPT so I can use Miss Naomi ‘s multimedia board, otherwise why would we have this technology? Don’t forget to find some pictures of Cleopatra, mummy!”

“不可以,妈咪。我需要一个PPT,我要用老师的多媒体演示屏幕。不然,我们教室的演示屏幕是不是浪费了?妈,不要忘了我需要一些埃及女王的图片!”

It is hard to be a mummy in 21st century, I am a wife, a mummy, a cook, a gardener and secretary, driver,amazingly good at multitask!

当代妈妈不容当啊,我是一个妻子,母亲,厨师,园丁,秘书,司机,关键是还要擅长于一专多能,痛并快乐着。

你可能感兴趣的:(中英双语:童言------六岁的你 Conversations with my six year old)