巴夏:想象力,是你跟高我沟通的管道!

巴夏:想象力,是你跟高我沟通的管道!


巴夏:

And to you good day!

你好!

问:

Good day!

你好!

Bashar, this's got to be the most exciting thing that I had done thus far in my life.

巴夏,这是我活到现在,做过的最激动人心的事

巴夏:

This is the most exciting that I have done thus far in my life.

这也是我活到现在,做过的最激动人心的事

What a coincident!

真巧啊!

问:

I came to the last seminar with you, and you talked about shards of an egg,

我参加了你上一次的研讨会,你提到了鸡蛋和蛋壳

And since then I have been able to act thinking of myself as a larger aspect of me

从那时起,我就经常想象自己是那个更宏伟的自己

And I went out and bought a little egg and so on

我还去买了一只小鸡蛋呢

And I'm just wondering

我在想

巴夏:

You're wondering?

你在想吗?

What are you wondering little egg?

你在想什么东西呀,小蛋蛋?

问:

It feels like a mental construct right now.

我感觉这些有点虚幻

How can I get it more grounded in my body where i can feel

我如何才能让把它落实到我的身体,让我实实在在感受到呢?

巴夏:

May I ask you a question?

我可以问你个问题吗?

问:

Yes

可以!

巴夏:

How are you able to just ask that question

你是怎么有办法问这个问题的?

问:

Voice

通过声音?

巴夏:

That's not what we mean

我说的不是这个意思

问:

Translating

通过翻译?

巴夏:

That's not what we mean

我说的不是这个意思

You said, it's just a mental construct right now.

你说,这只是一种幻想

How do you know that

你怎么知道?

If you don't know the difference between what it feels like to make it more grounded.

如果你不知道,幻想跟落实到现实中的感觉的区别

How do you know it's not more grounded in your

你怎么知道,它没落实到你现实生活中呢?

How are you making the comparison

你是如何做出对比的?

问:

It feels more in my head space

它更多的是,在我脑袋中的一种感觉

巴夏:

And who says that's not grounded?

谁说这不是种落实呢?

问:Because there's other conversations when I have,

因为我跟某些人的对话

or when I'm listening or

或听某些材料,以及其他一些情况

where I feel it more deeply in my body

我的身体能深深地感受到(而不是在脑袋中)

巴夏:

So you do know what it feels like

所以你是知道这是什么感觉的

问:

So how can I pull it down in there more often?

那我怎么才能把它“拉下来”,从而可以更经常地感受到呢?

巴夏:

Where's your imagination?

你的想象力在哪里?

How do you imagine you could do it?

你想象中的自己,是怎么做到的?

Is your imagination not real enough to you

你的想象力,对你来说不够真吗?

Is that what you're saying.

你是不是这个意思

I can imagine how I might take this thing I'm calling a mental construct

我的想象力,可以虚构出自己成功的画面

And I can imagine how I might pull it down into a more grounded experience

也能想象的到,自己如何把这画面“拉下来”,落实到现实生活中

But I don't believe in my imagination is actually real

但我并不认为,我的想象力是真实的

Is that what you're saying? --  Yes!

你是不是这个意思?  是的!

But then why isn't your imagination real?

但为什么你会认为,你的想象力不是真实的?

问:

Yes,Because I...

对,因为...

巴夏:

Because your imagination is also being handed the title of mental concept?

因为你的想象力,也被打上“虚构”的标签吗?

问:

Yes, exactly, it's not physical to me.

对,想象力对我来说,不是真实的

巴夏:

Well what will it take to allow it to be more real?

那么,该怎么做,才能让你感觉更真实呢?

Do you understand what your imagination is?

你知道你的想象力是什么吗?

问:

Creation.

创造者?

巴夏:

It is the conduit of communication between your physical and higher mind.

它是你的身体意识与高我的沟通管道

So are you saying your higher mind is not real.

所以你是说,你的高我是不是真实的?

问:

No!

没!

巴夏:

Do you believe that it is?

你相信高我真实存在吗?

问:

Yes!Very much,

当然,我绝对相信!

巴夏:

Then why not believe that it's conduit of communication is equally real

那你为什么会认为:祂们的沟通管道,不是真实存在的呢?

问:

True! Yes!

对!说得好!

巴夏:

Why not,

对啊,为什么不?

why is that so esoteric?

为什么这(想象力)会变得这么深奥?

If you are willing to know the higher mind is real,

如果你相信高我是真实的

why is the conduit through which it speaks not real

那祂沟通的管道,为什么会不是真实呢?

What definitions do you have about that that's so different

你是怎么看待想象力的,以至你觉得它跟高我区别很大?

than the definitions about the higher mind that allow it to seem real to you

你该怎么看待想象力,好让你对它,感觉更真实一点?

That the thing to explorer.

这是你该去自我探索的

That's the thing to examine

这是你该自我检验的

Find out what the difference is in your definitions between things that seem real and things that don't

找到你对 真实与非真实 的定义/解释  的区别

And then you will have your first clue as to why it feels like it's only a mental construct

你便会弄明白,为何你会认为:想象力是虚构的

Does that make sense?

有道理吗?

问:

Yes, it does!

对,有道理!

巴夏:

One moment. One moment!

稍等 稍等!

You do remember, perhaps, that we said

也许你记得,我们之前说的

Nonphysical reality, in a sense is your natural state,

非物质形态/实相,是你的真实自然的状态

and that you actually never leave it.? --- Yes!

而且你从未离开那 ---- 对!

Do you remember that? ---  Yes!

你这记得不?---- 记得

You are there all of you, are still there, in nonphysical reality.

你们一直都在非物质实相里,现在还在那里

in the spirit realm, in heaven, whatever you want to call it

在灵性世界里,在天堂,不论你们怎么称呼

Your are there right now, right now

你们此时此刻,正在那里

You've never left it ever

你们从未离开

You can't leave it.

也无法离开

It's your natural state.

这是你们的自然状态(本来如是)

You're just dreaming that you've left it

你们只是在做梦,梦见自己离开了

So you are the higher mind

所以,你就是你的高级自我

and if you want to imagine anything as just being a mental construct.

而你所想象出来的,虚构出来的任何东西

It would actually be physical reality that is not real.

也就是你们的现实世界,才不是真实的

That is the mental construct

现实世界,才是你的高我虚构的

Do you understand?

你明白吗?

问:

Yes, I do!

是的,我明白!

巴夏:Now allow yourself to look at it that way

试着以这个角度,去看这个问题

and you will impart more reality to the nonphysical side,

那你的意识,将渐渐融合到非物质形态中

But you don't have to invalidate the physical side

同时你也不要觉得:现实世界是虚空、没有意义的

You'll find a balance point between the two when you fully wrap your mind around the fact

当你真正领悟了,那你会在两个世界中,找到一个平衡点

that physical reality is just what you dream it to be

你会很清楚:现实世界,只是你在做的梦!

And that your dreaming physical reality from nonphysical reality,

你在天堂,做着一个自己不在天堂的梦

(你在非“实”相,做着个“实”相的梦)

which is where you actually are, as the greater being you are, right now.

天堂,才是你真正所在的地方。这个宏伟的你(神),才是真正的你

Does that help?

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Very much, thank you.

很有帮助,谢谢!

巴夏:

You are welcome

不客气

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:想象力,是你跟高我沟通的管道!)