巴夏:如何找到你的负面信念?

问:

Hello, Bashar 

你好,巴夏!

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好,日安!

问:

It's a beautifully good day today 

真是美好的一天!

巴夏:

It is. 

确实是!

问:

Wow! I get to ask questions, that's so exciting 

哇!我可以问你问题,这真是太兴奋了!

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

You also get to answer them, 

你还可以回答这些问题

Isn't that even more exciting 

这是不是让你更兴奋呢?

问:

I know 

我就知道!!!

On the topic of Self Worth 

关于“自我价值”这个主题

I was meditating on my self worth 

我也在思索我的自我价值

I like to affirm that I'm a worthy person, but yet 

我也肯定自己是个有价值的人,但是……

I'm sure there are issues and core beliefs that could be changed. 

我确信,我仍然可以改变我的一些问题和核心信念

巴夏:

All right 

好的

问:

That are affecting me and keeping me from attaining that thing 

它们影响着我,阻碍我获得那些……

巴夏:

That you believe are affecting you. 

是你相信它们能够影响你

问:

Yeah. 

是啊!

巴夏:

Because that's a belief in itself 

因为这本身就是一个信念

问:

OK, So how do I change my beliefs

那我该如何改变我的信念呢?

How do I change the subconscious beliefs. 

如何改变我的潜意识的信念呢?

巴夏:

You have to find out what they are 

你必须(先)找出它们是什么

问:

OK 

好的

巴夏:

And the way you go about doing that 

做法是:

In any given situation

任何情况下 

if you find yourself reacting emotionally in a way that you don't prefer

如果你发现自己在情绪上有的过激反应

Thinking things you don't prefer 

想着你所不喜欢想的

Behaving in a way you don't prefer 

或以自己所不喜欢的方式来行事

You trace it backwards. 

那你就进行“逆向倒推”

What would I have to believe is true about myself relative to the situation that I would behave, think or feel the way I do.

“对于这种情况,我到底认为自己是什么样的人,才会让我有现在这种行为、想法和感受?”

If you're willing to hear the answer 

如果你愿意听到的话

The answer will come in some way shape or form. 

那么,答案就会以某种方式到来

And then you'll know what the belief is 

然后,你就会知道这个信念是什么了

One of the ways that works very strongly for many people on your planet 

另一种对你们地球人强烈有效的方法

Is to ask the question in another way. 

就是换一种方式问问题:

If I actually allowed myself 

“如果我真的允许自己”

If I actually chose to be the person I really prefer to be 

“如果我真的选择成为我所喜好的人”

What are my most terrified might happen? 

“那么,我最害怕发生的事,是什么?”

That will usually reveal the fear-based belief, if you are honest with yourself 

如果你对自己诚实的话,那通常来说,你的基于恐惧的信念就会显露出来

Just by asking those questions 

只需要问自己这两个问题

That can be the beginning of the process of finding out what they are 

你就可以开始了寻找负面信念的过程

Now once you consciously identify the belief

一旦你清楚地认定出这个信念

Which isn't that difficult at all 

(而这根本就不难)

As soon as you identify anything that is out of alignment with your true self 

一旦你认定出任何与你的真我不相匹配的信念

Unless there's another belief obscuring your ability to really clearly look at that negative belief

(除非你被另一个信念所遮蔽,使你难以清楚地看到这个负面信念)

Any negative belief that you reveal to your conscious mind 

那么,浮现在你意识头脑中的任何一个负面信念

Will suddenly appear upon this revelation to be absolutely illogical and nonsensical. 

会突然之间显得“荒谬至极”,看似“无稽之谈”

And as soon as it appears to make no sense 

而一旦它变得“不着边际”、“牛头不对马嘴”……

It's gone 

那它就消失了

Not the beginning of the process of letting it go. 

这不是你“开始”释放这个负面信念的过程

The end of the process of letting it go 

而是你已经“结束”了这个过程

Because you don't hold on the things that appear to make no sense 

因为你不会紧抓着“没有道理”的东西不放

问:

OK 

好的

So what you are saying then, if I'm getting this correctly is that 

所以,如果我理解的没错的话,那你说的就是

Identifying why I believe a certain thing 

先认定出我为什么会相信某些东西

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

问:

And then coming to the realization that it's silly, 

然后意识到:“这种想法很愚蠢”

It makes no sense 

“根本就没道理”

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

And that means it's gone. 

这也意味着你的这个信念消失了

Unless you have another belief that is reinforcing it that you haven't discovered yet 

除非,你有另一个尚未发现的信念,在(背后)强化它

But the way you find that out 

要看这个信念是否真的消失

Is to simply see if you're still doing the same behaviors 

只需要看(你在面对同一种情况时)你的行为是否一样

Are still feeling the same way 

你的感受是否一样

And it hasn't changed. 

如果一样,那说明它还没改变

Once you find the core belief, 

一旦你找到了核心信念

The true underlying belief 

真正的底层的、根本性的信念

And identify it, and let it go 

认定出来,并且释放掉

All of the feelings, all the thoughts and all the behaviors will change 

那你所有的感受、所有的想法、所有的行动都会发生改变

Because they are all taking their cue from what you believe to be true. 

因为它们都是找到“你相信什么是真的”的线索

That's how it starts 

这就是为什么从它们入手

The belief is the blueprint of your physical experience. 

信念,是你的物质世界体验的“设计图”

You can't have the house, the building material or live in it until you have the blueprint first. 

你要先有设计图,然后才能准备建筑材料,再盖房子,最后住进去

That's your foundation. 

它是你的基础

Everything is built on that. 

其他一切都是建立在 在此之上

So any time your behavior seems to be out of alignment with what you prefer 

所以,任何时候,你发现自己的行为不符合自己的喜好

Your thoughts, your feelings seem to be out of alignment 

发现你的想法,你的感受似乎偏离“轨道”了

You can always trace them backwards to the belief that generated them 

你都可以追溯到产生它们的信念

Because feelings can't exist in a vacuum. 

因为感受无法存在于“真空”之中

They don't just come from nowhere 

它们不可能“无中生有”

You can't actually experience an emotion unless you have a definition first. 

除非你先有了某个“定义”,否则你就不可能真的有某种“情绪”

If you don't know the definition of something 

如果你对某个事物“一无所知”(毫无定义)

You have absolutely no idea how to feel about it 

那你对它根本就没有感觉(没法感受)

Do you understand? 

你明白了吗?

问:

I do 

明白了

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:如何找到你的负面信念?)