巴夏:把天堂的喜悦带临人间

巴夏:把天堂的喜悦带临人间

巴夏:

All right, and? 

很好!还有问题不?

问:

And my other question then await your telling me about 

下一个等待你解答的问题是

Forgot 

我忘了

I forgot, I blank out. 

脑袋一时空白,给忘了

Can I just ask you another one? 

我能否再问一个问题?

巴夏:

That was another one? 

你问的这个,是你要问的那个?

问:

The other thing, Bashar! 

巴夏,还有一个是……

巴夏:

Yes! 

嗯?

问:

So I feel like one of my theme here is 

我感觉,我的人生课题之一是

OK, there is always a part me that just want to leave, 

这么说吧,我一直都有部分意识,就想着离开

巴夏:

Leave where? 

离开哪里?

问:

Earth! 

地球!

巴夏:

But you're not ready to, otherwise you would leave 

但你还没准备好,否则你早走了

问:

Exactly! So then, well, a part of the lesson here is just to bring it down here. 

没错!所以我人生的一个功课,就是把它带到这里(真理)

巴夏:

Yes, it's not to run away. 

是的,不是逃避

It's to bring it down to earth. 

而是将它带到地球

问:

So wherever I go, I have to bring it back down here? 

那是不是:不论我到哪,都一定要把它带到这?

巴夏:

You don't have to. 

不是“一定要”

But it would probably be a wise choice. 

但可能是一个明智的选择

It would be more enjoyable 

也会让你更愉悦

Create heaven on earth. 

创造人间天堂(在地球创造天堂)

That's the point, isn't it? 

这才是重点,不是吗?

问:

Yes! 

是的!

巴夏:

Well, you chose this adventure, 

你选择了这次探险之旅

You might want to actually get involved in it 

那你应该是很想,真正地参与进来的

Because you see that's actually what many people are experiencing as this 

这就是为何,很多人都经历这种

Resistance 

抗拒

Is that they actually don't really fully get involved in the adventure that they chose 

因为他们没有真正地融入到他们所选的探险之旅

问:

Yeah!

对!

巴夏:

Because if you really got involved, 

因为你如果真正融入进来了

You would see that it's a very enjoyable ride. 

你会发现,这是个非常愉悦的“骑行”

Yes, of course, it has its ups and downs

当然,会有经历起起伏伏

But that's the challenge, 

就是你的挑战

but so what? 

但这又能怎么样呢?

You're an eternal, infinite, indestructible being 

你是永恒的、无限的、不灭的(《心经》:不生不灭、不垢不净)

问:

I'm starting to realize that! 

我开始明白了!

I'm starting to realized that I need to make this enjoyable. 

我开始意识到,我要让这个旅程开心愉悦!

巴夏:

You can allow it to be, yes! 

是的,你可以允许它

You can choose it to be, yes! 

是的,你可以这么选择

Nothing has built-in difficulty. 

没什么 注定的难事

Only your definitions make it appear difficult. 

是你对它的认定(看法),使之看似困难

There is no such thing as an inherently difficult situation, 

根本不存在什么“与生俱来困境”

No such thing. 

没这种事

They're all neutral. 

它们都是中性的

They're just props, 

都只是道具

Just sitting there, waiting for you to flood meaning into them 

坐在那里,等待你给它们赋予意义

So they can reflect back to you the meaning you gave them 

这样,它们才能把你所赋予的意义,回射回你

Wether you do that consciously or unconsciously. 

不论你是有意识的,还是无意识的

It's up to you, 

完全取决于你

But they don't have meaning on their own 

它们本身是没有意义的的(《那个世界听到的这个世界的声音》迂腐的宇宙)

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:把天堂的喜悦带临人间)