灵魂相依

世界上最幸福的事,就是能遇到一个懂你的人,一个真心喜欢你的人。不管你的好的,坏的,美的,丑的,你的好脾气,坏脾气,他都喜欢。

灵魂相依_第1张图片
图片来源网络

Pablo Neruda

We have lost even this twilight

我们甚至失去了黄昏的暮光

No one saw us this evening hand in hand

今夜无人看见我们牵手

while the blue night dropped on the world.

当蓝色的夜晚从世界陨落

I have seen from my window

我从我的窗户看到

the fiesta of sunset

in the distant mountain tops.

遥远的山头那夕阳的盛宴

Sometimes a piece of sun

有时,一小片阳光

burned like a coin in my hand.

就像一枚硬币在我的手中燃烧

I remembered you with my soul clenched

我记得你和我的灵魂牢牢相扣

in that sadness of mine that you know.

在你所了解的我的悲伤之中

Where were you then?

那时你在哪里?

Who else was there?

和谁相伴?

Saying what?

说了什么?

Why will the whole of love

come on me suddenly

为什么在我忧伤地感到你已经远离时

when I am sad and feel you are far away?

所有的情感却突然向我袭来?

The book fell that always closed at twilight

那本书总是在黄昏的时候悄然滑落

and my blue sweater rolled

like a hurt dog at my feet.

而蓝色毛衣却像一只受伤的小狗

在我身边蜷成一团

Always, always you recede

through the evenings

总是,你总是在暮光拭去雕像时

toward the twilight erasing statues.

在这夜晚静静离去

诗歌背景

Pablo Neruda(1904-1973),当代智利诗人,1971年诺贝尔文学奖获得者。

曾经有无数个美好的夜晚,主人公和他的爱人手挽手漫步在夕阳中。而如今,他只能独自望着这夕阳。落日正象征着他的命运,他伤心地想起心爱的人,觉得她若即若离,此时情感又一次涌上心头。这时,他的灵魂已经飞回去,飞到她的身边,再也控制不住,书和蓝毛衣都轻轻滑落了。情歌情意绵绵,淡淡忧伤。

人生不过如此,且行且珍惜。

你可能感兴趣的:(灵魂相依)