英语面试常用的

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 
(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!) 
  I was born and raised in jiangSu, China.I hava come to shanghai for one years .
  I've just graduated from University of jiangsu broadcasting and television  and received my master's degree in Computer science and technology network.I enjoy playing pingpang and climing in my free time . 

I like paying close attention(关注) to  economy ,technology ,militray affairs (军事)and politics(政治)of china .


Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
 (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。) 
A:I'M  a  .NET soft engineer.I work with my team and enjoy  the success of the project.



Q:Why did you leave your last job.(你为什么离职呢?) 
Because the work is expire,and I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. 
If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current 
job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. 
(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。) 

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional.(你如
何评估自己是位专业人员呢?) 
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable
and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜
任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。) ) 



Q: What contribution did you make to your current
(previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作
单位有何贡献?) 
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure
I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完
成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份
工作上。) 

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么
认为你对我们有价值呢?) 
because I suit to the company's culture,I hava a bility of studying myself,
I can sit researching computer knowledge 12 hours a day.
I feel I can make some positive contributions to your
company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积
极性的贡献。) 

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this 
position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?) 
A:My graduate school training combined with my 
internship should qualify me for this particular job. 
I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,
加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我
能成功。) 

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以
同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well 
under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?) 
A:Yes, I think so. 
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) 
position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点
就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能
应付自如。) 

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大
的特点是什么?) 
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。) 
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和
幽默感。) 
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。) 

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe 
you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?) 
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示
慎重考虑。) 
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and
responsible man who deeply cares for his family 
and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,
负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。) 
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring
 and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、
敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。) 

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏
哪种性格的人?) 
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and 
easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。) 

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an
 administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有
什么样的领导才能?) 
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and
to work together as a team will be the major goal of
my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性
调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我
行政工作的主要目标。) 

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常
如何处理別人的批评?) 
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise
 the situation could become 
worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 
(沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过
我会接受建设性的批评。) 
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会
等大家冷靜下来再讨论。) 

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?) 
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me
 frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能
接受新思想的那些取。) 

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your 
colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事
在工作中的意见不和?) 
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear
and civilized manner in order to get my points
 across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我
的看法,使对方了解我的观点。) 

















1Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation couldbecome worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)


2Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A:None of us was born "perfect".we must learn lessons from the failure and better myself.(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的.我们必须从中汲取教训 然后 改进我们自己)


3Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.(什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for one company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)


4Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the country child that with no money to go to school ,to the people that live in a  poor life  



5Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)


6Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the problem of taiwan 


7Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A:I will stay here as long as I can .
to stay here studing and growing with the company.


8Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
 (你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have  more experience , I may study knowledge of management and do  my best for the company.
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature(过早的) for me to predict this.(现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)



9Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this jobs what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)


10Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner  (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)


11Did you work in a similar position before?
你以前做过同样的工作吗?
Yes.I have been in soft domain for a long time







Other Tips (其它建议)

Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)

Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extendshis/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)

Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐下。)

Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。)

Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)

If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。)

Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)

Don't make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)

Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)

Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要工作)

Be honest but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)

Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)

Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与面试人谈政治或宗教)

















你可能感兴趣的:(面试)