这个季节很干净,没有故事没有你。

我们都很好,只是时间不凑巧。
We're all fine, but it's just bad timing.


很难受吧,明明曾经那么好突然就陌生了。
It's hard, isn't it? it was once so good and suddenly became a stranger.


根本没有感同身受,只有冷暖自知。
There is no empathy at all, only cold and warm self-knowledge.


后来的我们并没有隔山隔海,却再也没有遇见过。
Later, we didn't cross the mountain and the sea, but we never met again.


从前你穿越风雨都愿仓促见一面,后来连伞的边缘你都懒得分一点。
In the past, you were willing to see each other in a hurry through the wind and rain, but later you were too lazy to score a little on the edge of the umbrella.


世间人山人海,感谢你赠我一场空欢喜。
The world is full of people, thank you for giving me an empty joy.


这个季节很干净,没有故事没有你。
This season is very clean, no story without you.


倒啤酒时上面有层泡沫,看似庞大,抿一口,全是空气,你给的爱也是
When you pour beer, there is a layer of foam on it, it looks huge, take a sip, it's all air, and so is the love you give.


我以为还可以当朋友,结果似乎不是了 。
I thought I could still be a friend, but it didn't seem to be.


最怕温柔与爱抵不过新鲜感。
What I fear most is tenderness and love, but freshness.


别像风一样来了又走。
Don't come and go like the wind.

源于网络侵删

都看到这里了,喜欢就点个关注呗

你可能感兴趣的:(这个季节很干净,没有故事没有你。)