更美好的事第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
God damn it! | 真他妈的 |
So do me a favor and wake him up a bit. | 那么就拜托你了 让他稍微活跃一点 |
Just, it's on him now, | 现在这戏就靠他了 |
so I need you to surprise him | 我需要你出其不意 |
because he's, he's too controlled now. | 因为他现在 过分克制了 |
- Okay.- Do you mind? | - 好的- 你介意吗 |
No. Totally, I, I think I got it. | 不 不介意 我想我都懂了 |
- All right, good.- Okay. | - 那太好了- 没问题 |
Okay, last looks, please. | 好了 最后检查一遍 |
So... it's the big turning point now, right? | 那么 现在是重大的转折点 对吧 |
- Yeah, yeah.- Right? | - 对对- 没问题吧 |
This is on you, this is real close. | 就靠你了 一定要逼近真实 |
We want to see this thing hit you, right? | 我们希望看到你受到了冲击 |
完整版请点击 | |
Yeah, I got it. | 我懂 |
And, and... the feeling. | 要表现出来 那种感觉 |
Right. | 没错 |
- Hey, uh...- Thanks, Kunta. | - 嘿 呃- 谢谢你 昆塔 |
Are you, uh, above this? Because I want to... | 你会 加词吗 因为我想 |
You're tight. You're tight. | 放心 会配合好你的 |
更美好的事高频词统计
更美好的事高频词
All right, all right. | 好 好 |
- All right, finishing up.- Here we go. | - 好 准备完毕- 我们开始吧 |
All right, and let's roll sound, please. | 好了 声音开机 |
Rolling, rolling. | 开机 开机 |
Quiet, please. | 请保持安静 |
Sound speed. Marker. | 开机 标记 |
Uh... Cameras are set. | 摄像机就位 |
Action. | 开始 |
So I'm really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
There's nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
You lost custody of Maggie. | 你失去了马吉的监护权 |
Oh, my God, Maggie. | 天呐 马吉 |
Yeah. | 是这样 |
You're never gonna see her again, | 你再也见不到她了 |
and it's all your fault. | 这都是你一手造成的 |
What? | 什么 |
Cut! | 停 |
Why did you say that? That's... | 你为什么那么说 剧本 |
- Sorry. - That's, that's not in the script. | - 对不起- 剧本里 没这句啊 |
- Sorry. - That's not in the script. | - 不好意思- 剧本里没这句啊 |
That felt... That felt weird. | 这样感觉 好奇怪啊 |
Big man, that was... That was amazing. | 伙计 真的 太令人惊讶了 |
- Yeah?- It's a great, great day. | - 是吗- 相当相当好 |
It's a great, great day. | 非常值得庆祝 |
- You're doing...- Yeah. Oh, yeah. | - 你做得- 嗯 对 |
- Oh, okay.- Right. | - 好的- 好了 |
Thank you. | 谢啦 |
Hey. | 你好啊 |
Hey. | 你好啊 |
How are you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
I'm all right. You know, it's, uh, | 还好 你知道的 就是 |
- this is work, but, uh- Yeah. | - 工作就是这样 但是- 没错 |
I'm blessed to be working. | 感谢上天我还有工作 |
That is right. | 你说对了 |
I just want to say | 我只是想说 |
I'm a fan from way back. | 我真的非常喜欢 |
I mean, you are great. | 我是说 你真的很棒 |
Oh, no, no. | 别别 太客气 |
You are so... | 你是那么 |
You don't have to say that, Mel, but I do. | 梅尔 你没必要说这个 但我得说 |
更美好的事台词本中英对照
更美好的事台词本单词标注
I love your movies. | 我超爱你的电影 |
Well, I used to, too, when they were my movies. | 好吧 我以前也喜欢 那会儿还是我的电影 |
I know, but you're great, | 我懂 但你真的很棒 |
and it's an honor to be working with you, really. | 能与你共事真的很荣幸 |
Oh, thanks, Sammy. | 太感谢你了 萨姆 |
Well, then it's only fair to tell you | 那看来我只能告诉你 |
that my brother and I used to say | 我和我哥过去一直是用 |
"Oh, stop it" all the time. | "噢 快别说了" |
Oh, my God, that's a nightmare. | 这种黑历史就不要提了 |
No, no. Seriously, | 不不 讲真 |
that show killed us. | 我们真的很佩服那段表演 |
And when you did the sad episodes, | 每当你表演悲伤的情节 |
we'd both pretend not to be crying. | 我们俩都佯装自己没哭 |
Yeah, the sad shows were the best. | 没错 你苦情戏演得最好 |
I don't need you. I don't need anybody. | 我不需要你 不需要任何人 |
Well, | 好吧 |
not to jerk each other off too much, | 咱俩也别互相吹捧了 |
but Move Down is my Bible. | 退一步海阔天空 是我的宗旨 |
And it formed me. | 这也造就了今天的我 |
- Really?- Yeah. It did. | - 真的吗- 没错 确实是这样 |
A little bit. It did a little bit. | 一点吧 造就了一点 |
Well, that's... That's all right. | 那 那好吧 |
Melly! Mel! | 梅尔 梅尔 |
Mel, I found these, uh, Tibetan prayer beads | 梅尔 我找到了一串西藏念珠 |
over at, uh, props, and I-I want to wear them. | 可以当 小道具 我想戴上 |
Teak's, uh, Teak's going to wear these. | 提克 提克要戴 |
I know it doesn't match, | 我知道不怎么搭 |
but continuity's for pussies, right? | 但可以分镜头 对吧 |
So Teak's a Buddhist now. Right? It's cool. | 那么 提克现在是名佛教徒了 好吧 很酷 |
- Or Hindu.- Prayer-prayer beads? | - 或者印度教教徒- 念 念珠 |
Yeah. | 对 |
He's... | 他也 |
Well... we used to both do our own thing, | 好吧 咱俩以前都是忙自己的事 |
and, uh, now we're doing his thing. | 现在 我们要处理他的事 |
Yeah, but it's good to work with good people, | 是啊 不过 和优秀的人一起工作还是不错的 |
though, along the way. | 哪怕是 打打下手 |
Well, that's what keeps me going. | 对 这也是我前进的动力 |
You doing okay? | 你没事吧 |
Yeah. I mean, | 当然没事 我是说 |
it's hard for me being out here. | 我来这儿不容易 |
I mean, I-I need my-my home comforts | 我是说 我需要家庭的慰藉 |
and, uh... | 而 |
living in a hotel for a month | 在宾馆住了一个月 |
you know, gets old, but | 你知道的 很腻烦 但是 |
Yeah, of course it does. | 是的 当然是这样 |
完整版请点击 | |
I'm whining. | 我在抱怨 |
No, no. Everybody needs to be home. | 不 不 每个人都需要家 |
You should come to my house for dinner. | 你应该来我家吃晚餐 |
Come have dinner with me and my girls. | 和我 我的女儿们还有我的母亲 |
And my mom. Just be | 一起吃晚餐 |
with a family for a night. You could have | 和一家人一起度过一个晚上 |
some home-cooked food | 你可以享受一些家常菜 |
or some home-ordered takeout. | 或者是家常外卖菜 |
Come on, Mel, we're bros. | 来吧 梅尔 我们是好朋友 |
Seriously? | 真的吗 |
Because, I mean, I mean, I'm-I'm tempted. | 因为 我 我很心动 |
Yeah, you want to come tomorrow? | 是的 你想明天来吗 |
Um, I could swing tomorrow. | 我明天能去 |
Good. You're coming. | 很好 你答应来了 |
Tomorrow. | 明天 |
You bet. | 当然 |
Wait. I'm sorry. Was that Mel Trueblood? | 等等 不好意思 那是梅尔·特鲁伯鲁特吗 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Are you having dirty with Mel Trueblood? | 你要和梅尔·特鲁伯鲁特约炮吗 |
Oh, my God, I love your life. | 天哪 我爱你这样的生活 |
You love what you pretend my life is. | 你爱的是你想象中的我的生活 |
And no, we're not doing any dirty things. | 而且 我们不是约炮 |
You are. You totally are. | 你会 你肯定会的 |
How would I not tell you? | 我怎么可能不告诉你 |
On what planet am I not telling you? | 我抽什么疯会不告诉你呢 |
Okay, so you're hoping. | 好吧 那你是抱了希望 |
No. | 没有 |
No, he's a nice guy. | 不 他人很好 |
And, uh, he's also a genius. | 而且他也是个天才 |
Sunny, stop. That's gross. | 萨妮 别装口交 太呕心了 |
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being gross. | 抱歉 抱歉我太呕心咯 |
Yeah. I mean, | 恩 我是说 |
he's cute, he's sexy. | 他很聪明 很性感 |
And I'm pretty sure he's married. | 我很确定他已经结婚了 |
Let's find out. | 我们查查 |
What are you doing? Don't. | 你在干嘛 别 |
I'm googling your genius new boyfriend. | 我在谷歌你的新天才男票 |
No, no. Not while you're driving. | 别 别在开车的时候查 |
We're gonna get into an accident. | 我们会出意外的 |
- I hate this! - Dummy... | - 我讨厌这样- 虚拟的 |
- This is nervous... - A Tesla. | - 这太让人不安了- 特斯拉汽车 |
It drives itself. | 它会自动驾驶的 |
Can you please put your hands on the wheel? | 你能不能把手放到方向盘上 |
This gives me a terrible feeling in my stomach. | 这让我的胃感觉非常糟糕 |
I hate it. | 我讨厌这样 |
Aw, man, he's wicked married. | 唉哟 他已婚了 |
Okay, good. | 好吧 很好 |
Now you driving and not the robot doing it. | 现在你开车吧别让机器开了 |
- Thank you. - Okay. | - 谢谢- 好的 |
Do you have to go right home? | 你想直接回家吗 |
Yeah, honey. I don't want to go out. | 是的 亲爱的 我不想出去浪 |
No, just come over for a little bit. | 不 就去我家待会 |
Fine. | 好吧 |
You know, you still could sleep with him. | 你知道的 你还是可以跟他上床 |
Who? | 谁 |
Mr. Mo' Money Farouk back there. | 你的新男友呀 |
No. | 不 |
You just have to promise to tell me if you do. | 你保证如果你们睡了一定要告诉我 |
You promise to tell me if you do. | 你才保证如果你这么做了一定告诉我 |
Pinky swear right now before we go into the house. | 我们进去之前先拉钩 |
I'm not gonna do it. He's married. | 我不会那么做的 他已婚了 |
Will you make me a lemon drop? | 可以给我弄杯鸡尾酒吗 |
Totally. | 当然可以 |
Hey, Sammy. | 嗨 萨米 |
Hi, Jeff. | 嗨 杰夫 |
Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
Hey, baby. Your I, uh, deal keeps making noise. | 宝贝儿 你的平板一直在吵 |
Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
Can you look at it like I asked you? | 所以你就不能帮我看看吗 |
All my stuff is broken. | 我都累坏了 |
Oh, Jesus, I'm so tired. | 天哪 我太累了 |
You know what, though? Later, maybe. | 也许晚点有空我看看吧 |
So are you wasted right now? | 所以你现在就这么闲着吗 |
Okay, eat shit. | 好吧 食屎 |
Kidding. | 开玩笑 |
You know, but eat you some shit, though. | 你还是食屎吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字