Borrowing Books from the University's Liberary. 图书馆借书

Albert asks Liz to borrow a book,entitled Introduction to Algorithms,for him from the university's liberary.They are about to arrive at the library.

艾尔伯特向莉斯借了一本书,书名为《算法导论》,是为他从大学图书馆借的。他们即将到达图书馆。


Liz & Albert

Liz:《Liz小姐游美国》女主,加拿大人,现在在南京大学交换

Albert: 本书男主,跨国公司程序员

Liz: Introduction to Algorithms,huh? Is it hard to buy this book online?

莉斯: 《算法导论》,哈?在网上买这本书难吗?

Albert: I don't think so. It should be available on Amason. But I prefer to borrow books,as I still haven't read most of the books I've bought.

艾尔伯特: 我看不是。它应该可以在Amason上买到。但是我更喜欢借书,因为我买的大部分书我还没有读。

Liz: Well,I've had the same experience too.

莉斯: 嗯,我也有同样的经历。

Albert: So,are you familiar with the process of borrowing books from this library?

艾尔伯特: 那么,你熟悉从这个图书馆借书的流程吗?

Liz: You caught me. It's my first time borrowing books. Even so,I think I can figure it out. Or,at the very least, I can ask the library staff for help. 

莉斯: 被你逮到啦。这是我第一次借书。即便如此,我想我还是能弄明白。或者,至少我可以向图书馆工作人员寻求帮助。

Albert: I wish I could go in with you,but I can't have a campus card. I wish I could still borrow books even after graduating.

艾尔伯特: 我希望我能和你一起去,但是我没有校园卡。我希望即使毕业后我还能借书。

Liz: Understandable,but at least you don't have to take any more exams now.

莉斯: 可以理解,但至少你现在不用再考试了。

Albert: Well,that's true.

艾尔伯特: 嗯,这是真的。

Liz: Oh! I think I should borrow some elementary Chinese language books.

莉斯: 哦! 我想我应该借一些初级的中文书。

Albert: You wanna learn Chinese?

艾尔伯特: 你想学中文吗?

Liz: Yeah,and I also want to learn more about Chinese traditional arts. Perhaps I could borrow some books on that,too. Looks like I could be in there for a while.

莉斯: 是的,我还想了解更多关于中国传统艺术的知识。也许我也可以借几本这方面的书。看来我得在里面呆上一段时间。

Albert: No big deal. I was thinking about going for a walk by the lake anyways.

艾尔伯特: 没什么大不了的。不管怎样,我想去湖边散散步。

Liz: Right,I almost forget that you know this place better than I do.

莉斯: 对,我差点忘了你比我更了解这个地方。

Albert: Haha! Just take your time. I'll see you later.

艾尔伯特: 哈哈! 慢慢来。回头见。


本课生词总结

Algorithms:n. [计][数] 算法;算法式(algorithm的复数)

elementary:adj. 基本的;初级的;[化学] 元素的

No big deal:没什么大不了的

你可能感兴趣的:(Borrowing Books from the University's Liberary. 图书馆借书)