Leap into the unknown.
跃进未知的世界
Have fait and move forward.
保持信念,勇往直前
Believe you will fly.
相信自己终将飞翔
Your soul is calling on you to take a courageous leap of faith and launch into the unknown.
你的灵魂正在召唤你勇敢地带着信念跃进未知的世界。
You know deep down that you cannot stay where you are, doing the same things in the same way any longer.
从内心深处,你知道,你不能再以同样的方式做同样的事情了。
You know it is time for change.
你知道是时候改变了。
It is time to get out of your comfort zone, to expand and to explore.
是时候跳出你的舒适区,去扩展区探索了。
Yet, a part of you is hesitating.
然而,你内心还存着些许犹豫。
You feel as if you are at the edge of a cliff, not fully believing that when you take the leap, your wings will appear and you will soar.
你感觉自己好像处在悬崖的边缘,并不完全相信当你跳跃时,你的翅膀就会出现,你会飞翔。
you may be putting off what you know you need to do.
你可能在拖延你知道你需要做的事情。
You may be avoiding things that scare you and making excuses to stay in your comfort zone.
你可能会避开那些吓唬你的事情,找借口呆在你的舒适区。
This winged horse wants you to know that she is here to support you and it is safe for you to make this change.
这匹长着翅膀的独角兽想让你知道,她是来支持你的,你做出这种改变是安全的。
She reminds you that you have free will and can make this choice.
她提醒你,你有着自由意志可以做出这个选择。
You can give in to fear, stay where you are and never find out what else is out there for you or you can have the courage and faith to take a risk.
你可以屈服于恐惧,呆在原地,永远不会发现还有什么等着你,或者你有勇气和信心去冒险。
It is time to choose your dreams.
是时候选择你的梦想了。
Allow yourself to get excited about leaping into the unknown.
允许自己对进入未知的世界而兴奋
Let go of control and choose a life of surprise.
放开控制,选择惊喜的人生。
It is time to throw caution to the wind, be courageous and trust.
是时候抛开谨慎行事,变得勇敢和相信了。
When you are brave and take a leap, your wings will appear and you will soar.
当你有勇气纵身跃起时,你的翅膀将会出现,你将展翅翱翔。