英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Previously on This Is Us... | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
I told you that when I met you, | 遇见你时我告诉过你 |
that I couldn't fall for a fat person. | 我不能爱上一个胖子 |
But you did. | 可你爱了 |
So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
You're just gonna throw me away? | 你打算甩了我吗 |
I'm sorry, I can't do this. | 对不起我做不到 |
Can't do what? | 做不到什么 |
When a nice boy who adores you offers you pie, | 要是有位喜欢你的男孩送你一块派 |
say thank you. | 说声谢谢 |
Why is there a photo of me | 为什么威廉的公寓里 |
完整版请点击 | |
in a letter that you sent to William's apartment? | 有张我的照片和一封你寄去的信 |
Randall, you have to understand... | 兰德尔你得明白... |
Understand what, that you knew my father? | 明白什么你很早就认识我父亲了吗 |
That you kept him from me my entire life? | 而你却一直不告诉我他的存在 |
I'm upset, I'm not deaf. | 我在生气但我没聋 |
Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
I'm fine. | 我没事 |
The carpet would beg to differ. | 可是地毯都被你踩扁了 |
You've been pacing for a few hours now. | 你已经来回走了好几个小时了 |
You ready to talk? | 可以谈谈吗 |
To William. | 可以跟威廉谈 |
You can come in, too, William. | 你也进来吧威廉 |
I know how angry you must be. | 我知道你肯定很生气 |
When did you meet my mother? | 你跟我妈什么时候认识的 |
When she took you home from the hospital. | 她从医院带你回家的时候 |
I wanted to make sure you were going to a good home. | 我想确保你能有个好归宿 |
Did my father know about you? | 我爸爸认识你吗 |
I never got that impression. | 应该不认识 |
What are you writing, babe? | 你在写什么亲爱的 |
A list of reasons I'm mad at my mother. | 我对我妈生气的理由 |
I got 22 so far. | 已经有22条了 |
And don't think I'm ignoring | 别以为我忘了 |
the fact that you lied to me, too. | 你也骗了我 |
When I showed up at your door two months ago, | 两个月前我去你家找你 |
you acted like you didn't remember abandoning me. | 你装作一副不记得抛弃了我的样子 |
I was respecting your mother's wishes. | 我是尊重你妈的意思 |
Which is why I'm second maddest at you. | 所以我第二气的就是你 |
You're in third place. | 你排第三 |
But... I've been trying to get your mother | 可是我一知道真相 |
to tell you the truth since I found out. | 就一直努力让你妈向你坦白 |
Which is why there isn't a Beth or William list. | 所以我对你们的愤怒没有列成单子 |
My mother's the one who betrayed me. | 背叛我的人是我妈 |
And as soon as I'm finished with this list, | 等我写完这张单子 |
I'm gonna read it to her, | 我要念给她听 |
and make sure she hears every damn word. | 一字一句念个一清二楚 |
I'm gonna beat you! | 我肯定比你快 |
Whoa! Slow do... Slow down. | 慢点都慢点 |
The deli guy can't believe we've already gone through | 熟食店老板都不敢相信 |
the two pounds of ham and cheese from last week. | 两斤的火腿和芝士我们一礼拜就吃完了 |
Triplets. | 三胞胎啊 |
Speaking of, you know where our third is? | 说到这个第三只去哪儿了 |
Let me show you again. | 我再做一次 |
Like that. Can you do that? | 就这样你们会吗 |
Sorry. He's with us. | 抱歉是我们家孩子 |
Sorry. | 对不起 |
Sorry about that. | 打扰你们了 |
What are you doing? What was that, huh? | 什么情况你在干什么 |
I asked 'em if they could roll their tongues. | 我问他们会不会卷舌头 |
But, sweetheart, that's not really | 可是宝贝你不认识人家 |
something you ask strangers. | 问这种问题不合适 |
We learned about inherited traits in science, | 今天科学课上我们学了遗传性状 |
and rolling your tongue is one. | 卷舌头就是其中之一 |
If I can find people who roll their tongue, | 如果我能找到其他会卷舌头的人 |
they could be my birth parents. | 他们可能就是我的亲生父母 |
Excuse me... | 请问... |
Look, I... I don't know what to tell him. | 我...不知道要跟他说什么 |
I mean, he knows everything that we do. | 我们知道的他都知道 |
Then there's nothing else to say. | 那还有什么可说的 |
I just... I don't want him | 我就是...不想让他 |
sticking his tongue out at strangers, you know, when he's 80. | 到80岁时还对陌生人吐舌头 |
It kills me that he'll always have this hole, | 想到他以后要带着不知道自己的父母是谁 |
not knowing who his parents are. | 这个缺憾活着我就很心疼 |
We're his parents. | 我们就是他的父母 |
You know what I mean. | 你知道我在说什么 |
Hey, Bec. Hey, sponge down, sponge down. | 小贝把海绵放下放下 |
Look at me a sec. | 看着我 |
Look... | 听我说 |
I know this is hard to think about. | 我知道考虑这事对你来说很难 |
It's hard for me, too. | 我也一样 |
Okay? But he has questions that... | 可他已经产生疑问了 |
they're not gonna go away. | 这些问题不会消失 |
I just, I don't want him resenting us... | 我只是不想让他怨恨我们 |
For what, Jack? | 怨恨我们什么杰克 |
We love him, | 我们爱他 |
we give him absolutely everything he could ever want, | 我们给他想要的一切 |
what... would he be missing from us? | 跟我们在一起他会有什么缺憾 |
We can't roll our tongues. | 我们不会卷舌头 |
I can. | 我会啊 |
- You can roll your tongue? - I can roll my tongue. | -你会卷舌头吗-我会卷舌头 |
Roll your tongue. Just... | 卷一个看看这样... |
Babe... | 亲爱的 |
- Am I doing it? - It's so sad. | -我成功了吗-真心疼你 |
- I'm not doing it? - You're not rolling your tongue. | -我没卷成吗-你没卷成 |
But I can show you. | 不过我可以教你 |
- You can show me? - Yeah. | -你能教我吗-当然 |
Mom never told him that she knew his biological dad? | 妈从没告诉兰德尔她认识他的生父吗 |
I know. | 可不是 |
That's cuckoo's nest-level insane. | 这简直太疯狂了 |
Well, what about you? | 话说你是怎么回事 |
Showing up all of a sudden, deciding to get your stomach cut open-- | 冷不防冒出来决定给自己的胃开刀 |
what is that? | 你要闹哪样 |
Uh, I almost died in a plane crash, Kevin. | 我差点坠机死掉凯文 |
完整版请点击 | |
Okay? My life flashed before my eyes. | 我的一生在眼前闪回 |
Kate, you experienced mild turbulence. | 凯特你只是遇上点小气流 |
All right? You spilled your peanuts. | 好吗你有点小题大做了 |
It was scary. Shut up. | 很可怕好不好闭嘴 |
It was a real "Seize the day". | "及时行乐"的理念 |
Kind of awakening for me. | 真正在我体内觉醒了 |
Yeah? Okay, well, what happened to dieting? | 是吗好啊你不是在节食吗 |
I don't know, I ran the numbers, and... | 不知道我算了算 |
at this rate, I would be 106 years old | 照这个速度下去我得等到106岁 |
by the time I reach my goal weight. | 才能减到目标体重 |
So I, you know, I want to live now. | 所以我...现在就想好好生活 |
- Yeah? - Yeah. | -是吗-当然 |
Does this have anything to do with your breakup with Toby? | 你和托比分手也是因为这事吗 |
No. I'm fine. | 不我很好 |
You know, millions of people have surgery every day-- | 要知道每天都有几百万人动手术 |
it's not a big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
It's not a big deal? No, it's one of about | 没什么大不了吗不我脑子里 |
a billion big deals swirling around in my head right now. | 现在正有无数这些大不了的事在打转 |
Kate, I've got you, I've got Randall, | 凯特我要操心你还有兰德尔 |
Mom's selling the cabin, | 妈妈要卖掉木屋 |
I just had the single greatest kiss | 而且我才刚体会过辈子 |
- of my entire life... - Whoa. | -最棒的一吻...-等等 |
Mom's selling the cabin? | 妈妈要卖木屋吗 |
Yeah, I found out yesterday. | 对我昨天才知道的 |
- It sucks, right? - She can't do... | -糟透了对吗-她不能就这么... |
I love the cabin. The cabin is our childhood. | 我爱那个木屋它就是我们的童年 |
I know, but we haven't been there in years, right? | 我明白可我们好几年没回去了不是吗 |
Well, let's go. We should. | 那我们这就走我们应该回去 |
Like, let's seize the day. | 及时行乐啊 |
Hey, have you guys seen... Oh, there it is. | 你们有没有看到...在这儿 |
Ran out of paper. | 纸快用完了 |
You know where I bet there is a ton of paper? | 我知道一个地方有一大堆纸 |
Where? | 哪里 |
Can't believe Mom is selling this place. | 真不敢相信妈妈要把这儿卖了 |
I got a lot of "can't believes" with Mom. | 我对妈妈还有很多"不敢相信"的事 |
You know what I can't believe? | 你们知道我不敢相信什么吗 |
我们来小屋了 新鲜空气 大自然 特别好 | |
如果你喜欢新鲜空气 和大自然的话 | |
That we are in the middle of nowhere, | 到了这么个与世隔绝的地方 |
and all my messages are going through. | 我的短信居然都发出去了 |
Do I have wifi in my car? | 我的车是自带无线网吗 |
No. | 没有 |
No wifi. I'm living in the past. | 没有无线网一夜回到从前了 |
I'm not. Not anymore. | 我没回去再也回不去了 |
Listen, man, I know you're hurting, | 听着哥们儿我知道你很伤心 |
but you and mom are gonna have to make up eventually, okay? | 但你和妈妈总是要和好的不是吗 |
Hopefully before Christmas, so that holiday isn't ruined. | 最好在圣诞节前否则节日就给毁了 |
Nope. I'm gonna clear out my stuff, | 不会的我会把我的东西都清理出来 |
hand over my keys, then I am out of the whole thing. | 把钥匙还回去然后一切都与我无关了 |
That's funny. | 真好笑 |
With the language barrier, sometimes Olivia's funnier | 由于和奥利维亚之间有语言障碍她的笑话 |
than she means to be. | 有时我们抓不住笑点 |
- She's British. She speaks English. - Yes. | -她是英国人她说的就是英语-是啊 |
Never understood why mom felt like we needed | 我一直搞不懂妈妈为什么觉得 |
three locks on this door. | 这门上需要三把锁 |
It's because Kev was afraid of bears. | 因为小凯小时候怕熊 |
Hey, Zoobooks said they're smart. | 《动物画刊》说过熊很聪明 |
Not this smart. | 没那么聪明 |
Forgive me for not learning in high school. | 原谅我高中没好好学习 |
I was having sex, Randall. | 兰德尔我光忙着上床了 |
托比 我家的木屋你一定会喜欢绝不是《鬼玩人》里那种 | |
Ah, so much denim on denim. Look. | 看啊全是牛仔套装 |
I can't look now, I'm busy. | 没空看我现在很忙 |
Oh, you still can't see the Magic Eye? | 你还是看不到魔法眼吗 |
- Uh... yeah. - Look, you just gotta relax your eyes. | -是啊-听着你只要放松眼睛 |
- Yeah. - Look through it, and it's right... | -好-透过表象真相就在... |
Right there in front of you, I know. | 就在面前我知道 |
That's what dad always used to say, | 爸爸常这么说 |
but I can't see it. It's a pirate ship! | 但我就是看不到是艘海盗船 |
It's always been a bear, dude. | 哥们儿一直都是头熊 |
But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
Maybe it was never real, anyway. | 反正从来也不是真的 |
Just like the rest of my childhood. | 就像我的童年一样 |
Randall, what Mom did was insane, | 兰德尔妈妈做的确实不对 |
but that doesn't erase your childhood. | 但那并没有抹去你的童年 |
Me and Kev are real. | 我和小凯就是真实的 |
Okay? Our family... we're real. | 我们的家我们是真实的 |
- Yeah. - Come here. | -没错-过来看 |
- No, come look at this. - All right. | -别收拾了过来看-好吧 |
Come on, indulge us. Sit down. | 过来听我们的过来坐 |
Look at this. Look. | 看这张看 |
We're all here. You're here. | 我们都在这儿你也在 |
Grinning ear to ear in our elastic waistband, | 穿着松紧裤褪色牛仔裤 |
acid-washed jeans. | 笑得合不拢嘴 |
Those jeans were real! | 这些牛仔裤都是真的 |
All right, here. Let me see. | 好吧我看看 |
Look at this. Right there? | 看这儿这张 |
That's Mom lying to me about not being able | 这张是妈妈在骗我说 |
to find my birth father. | 找不到我亲生父亲 |
- Okay. - That's awesome. | -好吧-真是了不起 |
You're right. I-I'm sorry. | 你说得对我很抱歉 |
But this is probably gonna be the last time | 但这可能是我们三个 |
that the three of us are ever gonna be here. | 最后一次来这里了 |
So can we just enjoy today? | 能让我们好好享受今天吗 |
Please? | 求你了 |
- What's that? - I'll get it. | -什么情况-我去开门 |
You made it! | 你来了 |
You all made it. | 你们都来了 |
Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
- What do you think? - Yeah. | -你觉得怎么样-不错啊 |
It's not a bear. | 不是熊 |
Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
This place is so quaint. | 这地方真别致 |
Yeah, right? | 是吧 |
Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
This looks absurd. | 真是太傻了 |
Hey, what's up? | 怎么了 |
This was supposed to be our day. | 今天应该是属于我们的 |
What? No, I mean, you know, I told her that we were here. | 什么不是我告诉她我们来这了 |
I told her she could come. I didn't know she was gonna | 我说她可以来可我没想到 |
bring our playwright and some dude. | 她会叫来编剧和另一个家伙 |
This guy is wearing suspenders over a thermal. | 那家伙在保暖内衣服外套了条吊带袜 |
Like, what... what is that? | 什么鬼 |
These are my people now, Kate. | 他们是我的同事凯特 |
He's an artist. He's authentic. | 他是如假包换的艺术家 |
I'm sorry, I love you, | 抱歉我爱你 |
but I want to punch you. | 但我真想揍你 |
Okay, can you do me a favor? | 好吧帮我个忙 |
Can you please just give them a chance? | 拜托你给他们个机会 |
I really want you to like Olivia. | 我真的希望你能喜欢奥利维亚 |
We brought some nosh and some liquid. | 我们带了些小吃和喝的 |
Cool if I just put it here in the fridge? | 可以放进冰箱里吗 |
Yeah, just, you know, throw it in there. | 当然随便放 |
Right on. It's for everyone. | 太好了大家都可以吃 |
- That is weird. - It's nice. | -真的很奇怪啊-这样很好 |
Man. Rad Cabin, by the way. | 天啊对了我叫拉德·卡班 |
Norman Rockwell? | 诺曼·洛克威尔 |
He would have really lost his mind in this place. | 他要是来这里绝对会乐疯的 |
Thanks. | 谢了 |
Yeah, that's nice of you. | 是啊谢谢你的夸奖 |
I can't tear 'em away from that Atari. | 孩子们玩游戏机玩上瘾了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
I'll give my boys another five. | 我再让他们多玩五分钟 |
- I'm feeling generous today. - Okay. | -今天就大方一把-好吧 |
Hey, so has Randall asked you | 对了兰德尔问过你 |
if you can roll your tongue? | 能不能卷舌头的事吗 |
No. He supposed to? | 没有他该问这事吗 |
He's been asking people, | 他一直在到处问 |
hoping to trace that trait across the whole city | 希望在整个城市中找出会卷舌头的人 |
to see if he can find his birth parents. | 看看能不能找到自己的亲生父母 |
And we told him we can't find his biological parents, | 我们告诉他我们找不到他的亲生父母 |
and he understands that, so... | 而他也理解所以... |
Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
At least, now, I get it. | 至少现在我懂了 |
He's been telling my boys different stories | 他一直在跟我的孩子们讲不同的故事 |
about who his father might be. | 猜测他生父可能是个什么样的人 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”