英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hey, Rick. | 嗨 Rick |
I have to make a project for the science fair this weekend. | 周末有个科技展览 我必须要交个手工作业 |
You think you could help me out? | 你能帮我吗 |
Whatever. | 随便 |
Well, I mean, traditionally, science fairs are a father-son thing. | 嗯 传统而言 科技展览应该是老爸和儿子的事 |
Well, scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing. | 嗯 科学而言 传统是傻瓜的事 |
Morty, I think it would be fun for you to work on a science project with your dad. | Morty 我觉得你和你爸一起做科学作业应该挺有意思的 |
Un... Yeah, Dad. | 噢 对啊 老爸 |
Why don't we do it together? | 我们一起做怎么样 |
Yes! | 太好了 |
You backed the right horse on this one, son. | 儿子 找我就是找对人了 |
We'll get out the crayons, brew some coffee, | 我们把蜡笔翻出来 喝点咖啡 |
and knock this thing out on two or three days. | 两三天就能搞定 |
What is my purpose? | 我存在的意义是什么 |
Pass the butter. | 把黄油拿来 |
Thank you. | 多谢 |
Dad, I need a ride to work. | 老爸 开车送我去上班 |
Maybe Rick can give you a ride. | Rick可以送你 |
I'm helping Morty with science. | 我要帮Morty搞科研 |
I'm busy. | 我有事 |
Doing what? | 什么事 |
Uh, anything else. | 其他事 |
What is my purpose? | 我存在的意义是什么 |
You pass butter. | 递黄油 |
Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
Yeah, welcome to the club, pal. | 欢迎来到这个世界 |
Since when do you have a job? | 你啥时候找到工作的 |
Since last week. | 上个礼拜 |
It's part-time at this little vintage thrift store. | 在二手古董店做兼职 |
My boss is this really smart, eccentric old man that treats me nice and values me. | 我老板很聪明 很古怪 但是他对我很好 |
Meow. | 咦噢 |
Can't wait to meet this fascinating character. | 我到是要见见是何方神圣 |
完整版请点击 | |
Please don't. | 千万别 |
Oh. | 噢 |
Well, when did this stop being Jamba Juice? | 这儿以前不是珍宝果汁店吗 |
I've just recently opened for business, mister, um, | 我们刚刚开张 |
Goldenfold. | Goldenfold先生 |
You know my name? | 你知道我名字 |
That's disarming. | 真是倍感亲切 |
I also know you long for female company. | 我还知道你渴望能有美人相伴 |
You know, it has been lonely since the divorce. | 离婚后我一直很空虚 |
Some voids can't be filled with Jamba Juice. | 珍宝果汁无法填补的空虚 |
This aftershave makes a man quite irresistible to women. | 这须后水能让女人为你神魂颠倒 |
Free of charge. | 不要钱 |
One never pays here -- not with money. | 这里的东西要的都不是钱 |
Nothing to read into there. Thanks! | 知道这么多久够了 谢了 |
Sorry I'm late, Mr.Needful. | 对不起所需先生 我迟到了 |
This is my grandpa, Rick. | 这是我外公 Rick |
He was just leaving. | 他马上就走 |
Tell me, Rick, what do you desire? | 告诉我 Rick 你渴望什么 |
Eh, I make my own stuff. | 我自给自足 |
So, what are you -- like, the Devil? | 嗯 你是什么 魔鬼吗 |
What? Sorry? | 什么 不好意思 |
I don't know. Story comes out of nowhere, | 我也说不准 突然冒出来个商店 |
All the shit's old and creepy. | 卖一些古怪的老玩意儿 |
Are you the Devil? A Demon? Leprechaun? | 你是魔鬼吗 或者恶魔 矮妖 |
Grandpa Rick! | Rick外公 |
Hey, I'm not judging. Just like shoot straight. | 我又没批评他 只是有话直说 |
I'm a man of science. | 我毕竟是搞科学的 |
Ah, then perhaps you could make use of this. | 噢 那你或许用得上这个 |
This microscope reveals things beyond comprehension. | 这个显微镜能揭秘不可思议之物 |
Grandpa, go home and drink. | 外公 回家喝你的酒 |
Why don't we do a model of the solar system? | 我们做个太阳系模型怎么样 |
That's what my dad did with me when I was your age. | 我像你这么的时候 我老爹就和我做这个 |
Oh, okay. | 哦 好啊 |
You know, Rick's in his lab, | 虽然Rick成天待在他的实验室 |
making cyborgs and wormholes and all that weird stuff, | 搞些电子人啊 虫洞啊 那些奇怪的东西 |
but this is real science. | 但这才是真正的科学 |
A man and his boy, making planets. | 爸爸和儿子 一起造行星 |
Hey, how about we use a Ping-Pong ball for Pluto? | 嘿 用乒乓球做冥王星怎么样 |
And then Jupiter... | 然后木星 |
Uh, actually, I don't think Pluto is a Planet. | 其实 冥王星好像不是行星 |
Of course Pluto is a planet, son. | 儿子 冥王星当然是行星 |
I learned that in the third grade. | 我三年级就知道了 |
Well, yeah, but you know they changed it. | 啊 对 但是后来有人改了 |
Morty, nobody changed the planets. | Morty 行星这种事怎么会改呢 |
I just Googled it. | 我刚在谷歌上查了 |
Pluto is not a planet. | 冥王星不是行星 |
They changed it in 2006. | 2006年就改了 |
Yeah, I heard about that, Morty. | 对 这个我听说了 |
And I disagree. | 但是我不同意 |
You disagree? | 你不同意 |
That's right. | 不同意 |
It's possible to disagree in science, Morty. | 科学中产生分歧很正常 Morty |
Pluto was a planet. | 冥王星以前是行星 |
Some committee of fancy assholes disagree. | 后来被一些自以为是的狗屁委员会否定了 |
I disagree back. Give me a Ping-Pong ball. | 我否定回去 把乒乓球给我 |
Um, okay. | 好 |
I-I just have to... | 我 我要去 |
Go find Rick and go over my head about Pluto? | 去找Rick 然后背着我说冥王星的事吗 |
No. Geez, I just got to go the bathroom. Damn. | 不是 我只是要去厕所 神经 |
Oh. Okay, good. | 哦 很好 |
This is gonna be fun. | 这一定会很好玩的 |
Hey, Morty, let me let me let me | Morty 让我 让我 |
ask you a question real quick. | 问你个问题 |
Does Evil exist, and if so, | 这世上有邪力吗 如果有 |
can one detect and measure it? | 有办法检测和测量吗 |
Um... | 呃 |
Rhetorical question, Morty. | 这是个设问句 Morty |
The answer's "yes, you just have to be a genius." | 答案是"有并且可以 只要你是天才" |
Cute. | 真赞 |
Your sister's boss give me a microscope | 你姐的老板给了我这个显微镜 |
that would have made me retarded. | 这东西会使让我变成弱智 |
Ooh. Oh, boy, Rick. | 噢 噢 天啊 Rick |
完整版请点击 | |
I'm don't think you're allowed to say that word, you know? | 我觉得你不该用这个词 |
Morty, I'm not disparaging the differently abled. | Morty 我没有对残障人士不敬的意思 |
I'm stating the fact that if I had used this microscope, | 我是在陈述事实 如果我用了这显微镜 |
it would have made me mentally retarded. | 这东西就会使我的智商降低 |
Okay, yeah, but I don't think it's about logic, Rick. | Rick 我说的不是逻辑问题 |
I think the word has just become a symbolic issue for powerful groups | 我觉得这个词已经变成了某些自己以为是的政治集团 |
That's retarded(真逊 真差劲) 常因为暗含对残障人士的不尊重而被认为是"政治不正确"的话 retard一词本指先天残障 后引申出"糟糕 愚蠢"之意 | |
that feel like they're doing the right thing. | 拿来说事儿的东西了 |
That's retarded. | 真扯淡 |
What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
Apparently, nothing. | 显然 啥都没说 |
You asked him if Pluto is planet, didn't you? | 你问他冥王星是不是行星了对吧 |
- No! - It's not. | - 没有- 不是 |
Shut up, Rick. | 闭嘴 Rick |
Whoa. | 哇啊 |
I don't care what anyone says. | 我不管别人说什么 |
If it can be a planet, it can be a planet again. | 如果它以前可以是行星 那现在也可以 |
Planet, planet, planet, planet. | 行星 行星 行星 行星 |
Stay scientific, Jerry. | 科学一点吧 Jerry |
This aftershave made women want me, | 这瓶须后水的确让女人为我倾倒 |
but it also made me impotent! | 但它也让我阳痿了 |
A price for everything, Mr. Goldenfold. | 做任何事都要付出代价的 Goldenfold先生 |
A price for everything. | 任何事情都有代价 |
Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
How could I not see this coming?! | 我怎么会没想到 |
My lust! My greed! | 我的欲望 我的贪婪 |
I deserved this! | 都是我活该 |
This serum should counteract the negative effects. | 这种血清可以中和副作用 |
Holy cats! | 天哪 |
Ladies, let's get out of here. | 姑娘们 我们走吧 |
I haven't learned a thing! | 我什么教训都没接受 |
Here. You can have this back. | 你可以拿回去了 |
You didn't use it? | 你没有用吗 |
Sure I did, to develop this. | 我当然用了 用来开发了这个 |
It detects and catalogs all your "twilight zone," Ray Bradbury, | 它能探测并分类你这些"阴阳魔界" "Ray Bradbury" |
Twilgiht Zone 1959年电视剧 并在1983年拍摄电影 Ray Bradbury 美国奇幻恐怖小说作家 Friday the 13th: The Series 电视剧 其中主角姐弟俩继承了一家有各种被诅咒物品的古董店 | |
"friday the 13th:the series" voodoo crap magic. | "十三号星期五" 巫毒破烂玩意儿 |
I thought you might want it. | 我觉得你说不定会想要 |
so you didn't accidentally sell anybody, say... | 免得你不小心卖给谁 比如 |
A typewriter that generates best-selling murder mysteries | 能创作出最畅销谋杀案 |
and then makes the murders happen in real life? Ooh. | 并让它们真实发生的打字机 |
Be quiet. | 安静点 |
Don't you want to make sure people know what they're getting? | 你不想确保顾客都知道他们买了什么吗 |
You're not intentionally selling... | 你不会是故意的吧 卖这种 |
Beauty cream that makes ugly ladies pretty but also makes them blind? | 能让丑女人变美但会让她们失明的美容霜 |
I find this all quite preposterous. | 真是荒谬之极 |
Oh, I say, good Sir. Oh, harrumph. Oh, oh. | 哦 我说 好先生 哦 哼哼 哦 哦 |
That's beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
You know it's gonna be wearing you in three hours? | 你知道三小时后就变成它穿着你了吗 |
Do I need to call the police? | 你是想让我报警吗 |
Here, you can use my phone. | 拿去 你可以用我的电话 |
Don't worry. | 别担心 |
It won't make you deaf because I'm not a hack. | 它不会让你失聪的 我又不是黑心商 |
Hey, no! | 嘿 别这样 |
- You think you're [Bleep] so great, you stupid piece of [Bleep] shit.- Stop it! | - 你以为自己多[哔]棒 你[哔]蠢蛋- 住手 |
- Stop! Hey! Hey!- [Bleep] you, man. | - 住手 嘿 嘿- 你丫[哔] |
Stop it right now! | 立刻住手 |
Grandpa Rick, I like working here. | Rick爷爷 我喜欢在这工作 |
You work for the devil. | 你是在为魔鬼工作 |
So what? | 那又怎么样 |
So what? | 你说怎么样 |
Yes, so what if he's the devil, Rick? | 是 就算他是魔鬼又怎样 Rick |
At least the devil has a job. | 至少魔鬼有份工作 |
At least he's active in the community. | 至少他在社区很活跃 |
What do you do? | 你干什么了 |
You eat our food and make gadgets. | 你吃我们的 然后做些小玩意 |
Buh-bye. | 走好不送 |
Wh...oops. | 哎哟 |
I'm sorry, Mr. Needful. | 真抱歉 所需先生 |
I'll clean that up. | 我会清理干净的 |
I don't know what I can do about the ghost lady that came out of it, but... | 我不知道怎么处理从里面跑出来的女鬼 但是 |
It's fine. | 没关系 |
Summer, you know, your grandfather's right. | Summer 你爷爷说的没错 |
This store curses people. | 这家商店诅咒人们 |
That's my business. | 这就是我的生意 |
Well, yeah. | 没错 |
Fast-food gives people diabetes, | 快餐让人们患上糖尿病 |
and clothing stores have sweatshops. | 服装店都有血汗工厂 |
Is there a company hiring teenagers that isn't evil? | 雇佣青少年的公司有哪家不邪恶的吗 |
This is my first job. | 这是我的第一份工作 |
You've been nice to me, Mr. Needful. | 你对我很好 所需先生 |
You respect me. | 你尊重我 |
Please, call me "the devil". | 拜托了 叫我"魔鬼" |
- I'd rather not, actually.- Yes, perhaps not during business hours. | - 还是算了吧- 说得对 上班时间还是算了 |
I told you, I want to file a declaration that Pluto is a planet. | 我说了 我要填写冥王星是行星的声明 |
Well, then my son's going to fail his science class, | 那我儿子的科学课就要挂科了 |
and when that happens, | 如果那样的话 |
I'm suing you first. | 我第一个起诉的就是你们 |
I think I know what the "A" in NASA stands for. | 我算明白NASA里的"A"是什么意思了 |
Dad, what's your endgame? | 爸爸 你这游戏最后打算怎么办 |
Ain't no game, sucka. | 这不是游戏 傻瓜 |
Why don't we just make the solar system with eight planets? | 我就做一个八颗行星的太阳系不好吗 |
It's even easier. | 不是还简单些吗 |
Sure, sure, and why don't we just burn Galileo at the stake | 当然 那我们为什么不直接把伽利略烧死在刑柱上 |
for saying the sun is round? | 因为他说太阳是圆的 |
Science isn't always easy, Morty. | 科学并不总是那么简单的 Morty |
Whoa! Whoa! What the hell?! | 哇 哇 搞什么鬼 |
I'm King Flippy Nips, ruler of Pluto. | 我是小疯疯国王 冥王星的统治者 |
We discovered you quite by accident during routine surveillance of your world. | 我们在例行监视你们星球的时候偶然发现了你 |
You really gave it to those guys at NASA. | 你真是给了航空航天局的人点颜色啊 |
I was...you know, sometimes science is about conviction. | 我只是 你懂的 有时候科学有关信念 |
I'd like to introduce you to a few people that very much agree with you. | 我要向你们介绍一些非常赞同你们的人 |
Oh, I... | 哦 我 |
Plutonians. | 冥王星的子民们 |
Jerry Smith is a scientist from earth, | Jerry Smith是地球来的科学家 |
where he's creating a model of our solar system. | 他正在创造一个太阳系的模型 |
Jerry, tell Pluto about your decision. | Jerry 向冥王星宣布你的决定 |
Um...Pluto's a planet. | 呃 冥王星是个行星 |
Pluto's a [beep] planet, bitch! | 冥王星是个[哔]行星 贱人 |
Oh, man. | 天哪 |
This is definitely gonna go to his head. | 他的脑子绝对会被冲昏 |
If it's athletic prowess you desire, Principle Vagina, | 如果你渴求的是矫健的身手 阴道校长 |
- I might...- I'll take it. | - 我可以- 我收下了 |
B-but I haven't even... | 但是我还没 |
Thank you very very much. | 万分感谢 |
Great store. Great Place. Bye. | 好商店 好地方 再见 |
Huh. Okay. | 好吧 |
I must say, Summer, I thought your grandfather's outburst. | 说实话 summer 我本以为你外公闹了一通以后 |
would have disrupted business, | 会影响我的生意 |
But this is the best weekend I've had since Salem. | 但这真是塞勒姆女巫审判以来我过得最好的周末了 |
Nice. "Wholesome Delight" for lunch? | 真棒 那中午吃"美满康"怎么样 |
Is that the vegan place? | 是那家素食店吗 |
Yeah, I love their soup. | 没错 我爱死他家的汤了 |
I'm kind of soup-ed out. | 我有点不宜喝汤来着 |
Mrs. Tate, is it? What do you desire? | Tate太太吗 你想要什么 |
Whoa, whoa, slow down, honey. | 哇哦 哇 悠着点 亲爱的 |
Oh, is there a limit? | 还有什么限制吗 |
Everything is free, right? | 都是免费的 对吧 |
Let's just say you don't pay... with money. | 这么说吧 你付的确实不是钱 |
That was perfect. | 说得真好 |
You pay with the curses, right? | 你会以被诅咒为代价 对吧 |
Um... I, well... but, Mrs. Tate why do you want cursed items? | 呃 但 Tate太太你为何想要被诅咒的东西 |
Well, I'm going to get the curses removed at "Curse Purge Plus." | 我会去"诅咒净"移除诅咒的 |
You know, the guy on TV? | 就那个在电视上的家伙 |
What? | 什么 |
Have you acquired creepy specific old stuff | 你有从一家神秘的古董店或是 |
from a mysterious antique or thrift store | 二手店收到些稀奇古怪的玩意吗 |
that gives you powers but [Bleep] you in unforeseeable ways? | 这些东西可以给你神力但却以出乎预料的方式狠[哔]了你 |
Bring it to "Curse Purge Plus." | 把东西带来"诅咒净" |
I use science to un-curse the items for cash, | 我靠科学收钱解咒 |
and you get to keep the powers. | 然后你可以继续保有神力 |
This guys got mysterious sneaker to make him run faster, but guess what? | 这家伙得了双可让他跑得飞快的神奇运动鞋 |
He would have to run until he died,making them worthless. | 但他必须以跑至生命的尽头为代价 这就一文不值了 |
I remove the curse, making them worth, like, | 我解了咒 让这鞋值 |
I don't know, 8 million dollars? | 说不好 800万美元 |
See you at the olympics. | 奥林匹克见 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”