Tame Me

"good morning,"said the fox.

早上好。狐狸说。

"good morning,"the little prince responded politely,although when he turned around he saw nothing.

早上好,小王子说,尽管他回头时什么也没看到。

"i am right here,"the voice said,"under the apple tree."

我在这里,一个声音说,在苹果树下。

"who are you?"asked the little prince,and added,"you are very pretty to look at.."

你是谁?小王子问,又说,你看上去真漂亮。

"i am a fox,"said the fox.

我是一只狐狸。狐狸说。

"come and play with me,"proposed the little prince,"i am so unhappy."

过来和我玩。小王子提议,我现在不开心。

"i cannot play with you,"the fox said,"i am not tamed."

我不能和你玩。狐狸说,我可不是训养的。

"ah! please excuse me,"said the little prince.but after some thought,he added:"what does that mean-'tame'?"

啊!请原谅我,小王子说,但是过了一会儿,他又说,驯养是什么意思?

"it is an act too often neglected,"said the fox,"it means to establish ties."

它是一种经常被疏忽的行为,狐狸说,它意味着建立绳索。

"to establish ties?"

建立绳索?

"just that,"said the fox,"to me,you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys.and i have no need of you .and you,on your part,have no need of me.to you,i am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes.but if you tame me,then we shall need each other.to me,you will be unique in all the world.to you,i shall be unique in all the world."

就是那样。狐狸说,对我而言,你只不过是一个普通的小男孩,和其它成千上万个男孩一样,而我也不需要 你。对你,在你看来,也不需要我。我也只不过是一只普通的狐狸。和其它成千上万只狐狸没什么区别。但是你驯养了我,那我们就建立了纽带,对我,你就是世界上独一无二的,对你,我也将成为独一无二。

你可能感兴趣的:(Tame Me)