老爸有招第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Um, it's 2:00 a.M. What's with all the balloons? | 现在是半夜两点搞这么多气球做什么 |
You having some clowns over? | 你要请小丑来家里吗 |
No, it's for another dumb school thing | 不是又是艾米的幼儿园 |
in Emme's kindergarten class. | 搞的幺蛾子 |
Mrs. Rodriguez wants a hundred balloons blown up. | 罗德里格兹老师让我准备一百个气球 |
I've already blacked out three times. | 我已经晕过去三次了 |
why don't you just use the balloon pump? | 你干吗不用气球泵 |
Because I didn't know what that was. | 因为我不知道那是个啥 |
I thought it was a... | 我以为那是个 |
lady thing. | 女士用品 |
Right. 'Cause I keep all my lady things | 对我平时都把女士用品 |
in the kids' cubbies. | 放在孩子们的储藏间 |
What function did you think this would perform exactly? | 你觉得这玩意应该是什么功能 |
完整版请点击 | |
Yeah, I don't think you want me to answer that. | 你不会想听我回答这个问题 |
Yeah. You're probably right. | 你说得对 |
You know, | 你知道 |
when Rodriguez roped me into being room parent, | 罗德里格兹骗我当家长代表的时候 |
she never told me how much work it would be. | 根本没告诉我这要费多大功夫 |
They celebrate everything. | 他们什么都要庆祝 |
老爸有招高频词统计
老爸有招高频词
Well, Adam, m-most people like parties. Yeah. | 亚当大多数人都喜欢派对 |
But it's never-ending. | 可这玩意永远不结束 |
I've organized '80s Day, | 我已经组织过80年代日 |
'90s Day, and you remember Future Day. | 90年代日还有未来日你记得吧 |
I had to wear a tinfoil suit. | 我穿了一身锡纸服 |
I'm sorry, honey, but look on the bright side. | 真抱歉亲爱的但你往好的方面想 |
Now that I'm working, I don't have to do it anymore. | 现在我去上班就不用再干这些事了 |
I lost my sense of humor 30 balloons ago. | 30个气球以前我就笑不出来了 |
Look, honey. I-I know it's a lot, but... | 亲爱的我知道事情很多很麻烦 |
you know, I would be freaking out at work all the time | 可是如果要不是你做育儿号的船长 |
if you weren't doing such a good job | 把孩子照顾得这么好 |
as captain of the parenting ship. | 我根本就不能好好地上班 |
I'm the captain? | 我是船长吗 |
Yes. You're the captain. From 7:45 to 5:15, | 对啊你是船长从7点45到5点15 |
- and then, when I get home... - We're co-captains. | -等我回家以后-我们都是船长 |
Okay, sure. | 对啊 |
Okay, Emme. | 好吧艾米 |
You did such a good job helping, | 你真是帮了大忙 |
I'm gonna sneak a couple extra cookies in your cubby. | 我要在你的柜子里多放几个饼干 |
Thanks, Daddy. | 谢谢爸爸 |
Hey, it pays to know the right guy, huh? | 跟对人有好处吧 |
Hi, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
You can catch up with the other kids on the playground. | 你去操场上跟别的孩子玩吧 |
Oh. Not bad. Look who finally got it together. | 还行啊你终于搞定了 |
That's the kind of praise that makes it all worthwhile. | 有你这句表扬这些都值得了 |
Okay, I'm out of here. | 行我走了 |
Oh, Mr. Burns, one more thing. | 伯恩斯先生还有件事 |
Teacher Appreciation Day is coming up, | 教师感谢日要来了 |
so there's gonna be a party. | 所以到时候会办个派对 |
Of course there is. | 当然是要办的 |
So, we're gonna need food, decorations and games. | 所以我们需要食物装饰和游戏 |
This isn't a school, it's a Chuck E. Cheese. | 这不是学校这里是儿童餐厅 |
Oh, but the most important thing | 不过最重要的是 |
is the Teacher Appreciation gift, | 教师感谢日的礼物 |
which each room parent organizes. This year, | 都是由家长代表来准备的 |
I'd like you to make me puppets. | 今年我想让你给我做木偶 |
Kids like puppets. | 小孩子都喜欢木偶 |
No, they don't. | 他们并不喜欢 |
They haven't liked puppets since... | 他们早就不喜欢木偶了 |
anything else was invented. | 现在什么不比木偶好玩 |
老爸有招台词本中英对照
老爸有招台词本单词标注
Mr. Burns, why do you have to be so difficult? | 伯恩斯先生你是不是非得这么多事 |
No other room parent has ever caused me this much trouble. | 别的家长代表从没找过这么多麻烦 |
Well... It just seems like you're crossing a line. | 我是觉得你有点过分了 |
You know, you're taking advantage of me | 你在占我便宜 |
because my daughter's in your class, and you know... | 就因为我女儿在你班上而且你知道 |
I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
I'm only being hard on you because I know | 我对你这么严格是因为 |
you're capable of better work. | 我知道你能做得更好 |
So, dig deep, | 所以加把劲 |
and make me puppets. | 然后给我做木偶 |
You know what? No. | 我告诉你不 |
But they're for Teacher Appreciation Day. | 可这是为了教师感谢日 |
I got to be honest. I don't appreciate you. | 我老实跟你说我并不感谢你 |
When Teacher Resentment Day comes along, | 等教师仇恨日的时候 |
I'm your man. | 你想怎么都行 |
Plus, I don't have time to make puppets. | 再说我也没时间做木偶 |
Mr. Burns, being a room parent is a full-time job. | 伯恩斯先生做家长代表可是全职工作 |
No. No, my full-time job is my full-time job. | 不不我的全职工作才是全职工作 |
I have three construction projects going on right now. | 我现在手上有三个建筑工程 |
Okay. Why don't you take all this negative energy, | 好吧你不如把这些负能量 |
and put it into making puppets. | 都用来做木偶 |
I got a better idea. I quit. | 我还有个更好的主意我不干了 |
Uh... no. You can't quit. As long as Emme's in my class, | 你不能不干只要艾米还在我班上 |
you're the room parent. And if you don't like it, | 你就得当家长代表如果你不喜欢 |
you can transfer her to the other class. | 就把她转到别的班去吧 |
Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
That's an option? | 这样也行吗 |
- Well, technically, yes. - I could just... | -是可以的-我可以 |
put her in the other class? | 把她转到另一个班上去 |
- They already have a room parent. - Okay. | -那个班已经有家长代表了-好吧 |
- Trust me, you don't want to do that. - Oh, I think I do. | -相信我你不会想要这样做-我想 |
- No, you don't. - Yes, I do. | -你不想的-我想 |
- No, you don't. - Yes, I do. | -你不想的-我想 |
- No, you don't. - See, this is | -你不想的-看这就是 |
one of the issues. | 问题之一 |
No, it's not. | 并不是 |
All right, I've had enough. | 行了我受够了 |
I'm transferring Emme out of this class. | 我要把艾米转到别班 |
Fine. | 行 |
Here's the transfer form. | 这是转班申请表 |
Now, we have a reason to party. | 我们现在有理由庆祝了 |
No, we don't. | 并没有 |
Yes, we do. | 有的 |
So long, suckers. I'm transferring Emme | 拜拜了倒霉蛋们我要把艾米 |
out of Mrs. Rodriguez's class. | 转出罗德里格兹老师的班了 |
完整版请点击 | |
So, who's gonna be our room parent? | 那谁来做我们的家长代表啊 |
I can't do it. I got to go home and sit around. | 我做不了我得回家躺着 |
But you can't just leave me. You're my mentor. | 可你不能离开我你是我的导师 |
People our age don't have mentors, Lowell, | 我们这个年纪的人没有导师洛厄尔 |
they've already... mented. | 我们都受过指导了 |
Not me. After years of being a stay-at-home dad to two girls, | 我不觉得我给两个女孩做了多年全职爸爸 |
you're showing me how to be a man again. | 是你告诉我怎么样再次成为一个男人 |
Thanks to you, I started watching the sports report. | 多亏了你我又开始看体育报道了 |
"Boom," Says that one guy. | 有个人说砰 |
Great job. I'm proud of you. | 干得漂亮我为你感到骄傲 |
Now all we got to do is get that jazzercise sticker off your car. | 现在只需要把你车上那个舞蹈课贴揭下来 |
Over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
Hold on. So, you just transferred Emme | 等一下你把艾米转到了别的班上 |
into another class, without asking Andi? | 但没有问过安迪 |
I don't need to ask her permission. | 我不需要请求她允许 |
Little brother. Do you know what you are? | 小弟你知道你这人什么样吗 |
Adorable. | 特别可爱 |
Let me tell you a little something | 我告诉你在我们家 |
about how things work in my house, okay? | 事情是怎么运转的 |
I steer the parenting boat. | 育儿船是我掌舵 |
You know what Andi told me last night? | 你知道安迪昨晚怎么跟我说的吗 |
I'm the captain. | 我是船长 |
Oh, you are, huh? | 是吗 |
That's right. Uh-huh. | 说的对 |
You know how you give a little kid | 你知道小时候 |
a fake steering wheel in the backseat | 爸妈会在后座给装个假方向盘 |
so they can pretend they're driving? | 让小孩假装自己在开车 |
Might even have a little horn. | 可能还有个小喇叭 |
That's the kind of captain you are. | 你就是这种船长 |
You don't know what you're talking about. Oh. | 你才不知道自己在说什么呢 |
Okay, how about this? Call Andi. Let's see if I'm right. | 那要不这样打给安迪看我说得对不对 |
Loser has to... | 输家就得 |
eat a ghost pepper. Ooh. | 吃一个魔鬼辣椒 |
That's right. The world's hottest pepper. | 没错全世界最辣的辣椒 |
- Put your mouth where your mouth is. - Fine. | -你要是对自己说的话有信心就赌-行 |
But you're gonna be eating that pepper, | 但到时候要吃辣椒的是你 |
and if I know you, | 如果我没想错的话 |
you'll forget and rub your eye. | 你会忘掉这件事然后用手揉眼睛 |
And if I know me, | 如果我没想错的话 |
I'll be laughing at you. | 我会嘲笑你 |
Hey, honey. What's up? | 亲爱的怎么了 |
I got a great idea. | 我有个好主意 |
You know how Rodriguez has been on me? | 你知道罗德里格兹一直给我找茬吧 |
Well, I'm thinking I'm gonna transfer Emme | 我想把艾米 |
to the other class. How about that? | 转到别的班上去你觉得如何 |
Andi? | 安迪 |
Do I hear you smiling? | 你是在笑吗 |
No, I'm not smiling. | 我没有在笑 |
That's a terrible idea! | 这个主意烂透了 |
Look, there's only one good teacher in every grade. | 你听我说 每个年级只有一个好老师 |
Okay? Y-You have no idea | 你都不知道 |
how much I had to kiss Mrs. Rodriguez's butt | 我为了让艾米进罗德里格兹的班 |
to get Emme in that class. | 拍了她多少马屁 |
So, for you to even think | 所以你就因为工作太多 |
about transferring her because you have to work too hard, | 就想把她转到别班 |
makes me so mad, that I'm yelling. | 让我很生气所以我在吼 |
I'm yelling now, and everybody here's looking at me. | 我是在吼每个人都在看我 |
What? This isn't a show, Markowitz. | 干吗有什么好看的马克维茨 |
Good. Yeah. Take it out on Markowitz. | 很好把火发在马克维茨身上 |
Bye, honey. Love you. | 拜亲爱的爱你 |
Hello, ghost pepper store? | 你好魔鬼辣椒店吗 |
I'd like to place an order. | 我要买东西 |
Look, Mrs. Rodriguez, | 罗德里格兹老师 |
I would really appreciate it | 如果你能让艾米回你班上 |
if you would let Emme back in your class. | 我就真的太感激了 |
Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样做 |
Well... what better way to celebrate | 要庆祝这个好学校的生日 |
the birthday of this fine school | 忘掉我今天早上所说的话 |
than with the gift of forgetting what I said this morning? | 就是最好的办法了 |
Or you could apologize | 或者你可以为你今天早上 |
for everything you said this morning. | 所说的每一句话道歉 |
Okay. | 可以 |
- Apparently, you think that I... - No. | -很明显你觉得我...-不行 |
- If I said something... - No. | -如果我说了什么...-不行 |
- If you weren't so... - No! | -如果不是你...-不行 |
Fine. | 行行 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字