怪诞小镇第1季第1集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Ah, summer break... | 啊暑假到啦 |
- You want cheese on that hon? - Sure, Hank. | -宝贝你要在这上面加芝士吗-好啊汉克 |
A time for leisure, recreation, | 现在是休闲娱乐 |
and takin' 'er easy... | 跟放松的时间 |
Unless you're me. | 除非你是我 |
It's getting closer! | 它要追上来了 |
My name is Dipper. | 我叫迪普 |
The girl about to puke is my sister Mabel. | 这个快要呕吐的女孩是我的妹妹梅宝 |
You may be wondering what we're doing in a golf cart | 你或许在好奇为什么我们正开着高尔夫球车飞奔 |
fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror. | 逃避一只不可思议的恐怖生物 |
- Look out! - Aahh! | -小心-啊 |
Rest assured, there's a perfectly logical explanation. | 放心我有一个完美的合理解释 |
Let's rewind. | 我们先倒带 |
完整版请点击 | |
It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air. | 这一切要从父母决定让我们出趟远门说起 |
They shipped us up north to a sleepy town | 他们把我们送到北方俄勒冈州 |
called Gravity Falls, Oregon, | 一个叫做重力泉的寂静小镇 |
to stay at our great-uncle's place in the woods. | 好让我们住在舅公深山野林里的家 |
This attic is amazing! | 这阁楼太赞了 |
Check out all my splinters! | 看看我手上扎的刺 |
And there's a goat on my bed. | 而且我床上还有只山羊 |
Hey, friend. | 嗨朋友 |
Oh! Yes, you can keep chewing on my sweater. Ha ha ha ha ha! | 噢你就放心咬我的毛衣吧哈哈 |
My sister tended to look on the bright side of things. | 我的妹妹总试着往好的方面看 |
Yay! Grass! | 耶青草地 |
But I was having a hard time | 但是为了适应新环境 |
getting used to our new surroundings. | 我可是受尽了苦头 |
And then was our great-uncle Stan... | 这就是我们的舅公斯坦 |
that guy. | 就是这家伙 |
It was worth it. | 还是值了 |
Our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap | 舅公把他的房子改装成一个叫做神秘小屋的 |
he called the Mystery Shack. | 专门敲诈旅客的景点 |
The real mystery was why anyone came. | 但是真正神秘的问题是为什么还有大批的人来参观 |
Ladies and gentlemen, behold... | 女士们先生们请看 |
the sascrotch! | 体毛怪 |
- Whoa! - Oh, my gosh! | -哇哦-我的天哪 |
And guess who had to work there. | 猜猜谁要在这里工作吧 |
No touching the merchandise! | 不许碰商品 |
It looked like it was gonna be the same boring routine all summer | 本以为整个夏天都会是一成不变无聊日子 |
until one fateful day... | 直到这么一个重大的日子 |
He's looking at it. He's looking at it! | 他正在读信他正在读信 |
"Do you like me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
"Yes. Definitely. | 是的当然 |
Absolutely"? | 肯定 |
- I rigged it! - Mabel, | -我干的-梅宝 |
I know you're going through your whole "Boy crazy" Phase, | 我知道你正在经历花痴的阶段 |
But I think you're kind of overdoing it with the "Crazy" part. | 但是我觉得你有点痴迷过度了 |
What?! | 什么 |
Come on, Dipper! | 拜托了迪普 |
This is our first summer away from home. | 这是我第一个离家的暑假 |
It's my big chance to have an epic summer romance. | 是我展开史诗般的夏日浪漫史的重大机会 |
Yeah, but do you need to flirt with every guy you meet? | 我知道但是你有必要跟每一个你遇见的男生打情骂俏么 |
My name is Mabel, but you can call me the girl of your dreams. | 我叫做梅宝但是你可以叫我梦中女神 |
I'm joking! Ha ha ha ha! | 我在开玩笑啦哈哈哈哈 |
Oh, my gosh, you like turtles? | 我的天哪你喜欢乌龟 |
I like turtles too. What is happening here? | 我也喜欢乌龟这到底是怎么回事啊 |
Come one, come all, | 来吧大家都来吧 |
to the mattress prince's kingdom of savings! | 来看超值王子床垫啊 |
- Take me with you. - Aaah! | -带我走吧-啊 |
Mock all you want, brother, | 随你怎么嘲笑我老哥 |
but I got a good feeling about this summer. | 但是我对这个暑假有很好的预感 |
I wouldn't be surprised if the man of my dreams | 如果我的梦中情人现在从那扇门走进来 |
walked through that door right now. | 我也不会惊讶 |
Oh! Oh! Not good. Ow. | 噢 噢真不舒服噢 |
- Oh, why?! - Ha ha ha! | -哎为什么-哈哈哈 |
All right, all right, look alive, people. | 好了好了大家打起精神 |
I need someone to go hammer | 谁跟我去森林深处 |
up these signs in the spooky part of the forest. | 把这些指示牌钉上 |
- Not it! - Not it! | -不是我-不是我 |
Uh, also not it. | 呃也不是我 |
Nobody asked you, Soos. | 没人叫你苏斯 |
I know, and I'm comfortable with that. | 我知道而且我没意见 |
Wendy! I need you to put up this sign! | 温迪我需要你去钉上这些指示牌 |
I would, but I... uhh... can't... uhh... reach it. | 我也想但是我呃够不着 |
I'd fire all of you if I could. | 我真想把你们全部辞掉 |
All right, let's make it eeny-meeny-miney... | 好吧那我们就挑兵挑将吧 |
- You. - Oh! What? | -你去-噢不是吧 |
Grunkle Stan, whenever I'm | 斯坦舅公每次去深林 |
in those woods I feel like I'm being watched. | 我都感觉被监视着一样 |
- Ahh, this again. - I'm telling you, | -哎又来了-我要告诉你 |
Something weird is going on in this town. | 这小镇上有些诡异的事情正在发生 |
Just today my mosquito bites spelled out "Beware." | 今天蚊子在我身上咬了“当心”的字样 |
That says "Bewarb." | 那是当丁 |
Look, kid, the whole "Monsters | 听着小子深林怪物的故事 |
in the forest" thing is just local legend | 只是我这种家伙鼓吹出来的本地传说 |
drummed up by guys like me to sell merch to guys like that. | 目的是把商品卖给那种笨家伙 |
So quit being so paranoid! | 所以不要再疑神疑鬼了 |
Ugh. Grunkle Stan. | 哎斯坦舅公 |
Nobody ever believes anything I say. | 没人相信我说的话 |
What the...? | 搞什么 |
"It's hard to believe it's been six years since I began studying | 真难以相信我研究俄勒冈州重力泉的 |
the strange and wondrous secrets of Gravity Falls, Oregon." | 奇闻怪事已达六年之久 |
巨型 吸血蝙蝠 | |
What is all this? | 这些都是什么 |
"Unfortunately, my suspicions have been confirmed. | 很不幸我的怀疑被证实了 |
"I'm being watched. | 我被监视了 |
"I must hide this book before he finds it. | 我必须赶在被他发现之前把这本书藏起来 |
Remember, in Gravity Falls, there is no one you can trust." | 记住在重力泉不能相信任何人 |
No one you can trust... | 不能相信任何人 |
- Hello! - Aaah! | -嗨-啊 |
Whatcha readin'? Some nerd thing? | 你在看什么书呆子看的东西吗 |
Uh... uh... it's nothing. | 呃 呃什么都没有 |
"Uh-uh... it's nothing." | 呃 呃什么都没有 |
What? Are you actually not gonna show me? | 干嘛你真的不打算给我看吗 |
Uh, let's go somewhere private. | 呃我们去个隐秘点的地方吧 |
完整版请点击 | |
It's amazing! | 这真是太棒了 |
Grunkle Stan said I was being paranoid, | 斯坦舅公说我疑神疑鬼 |
but according to this book, | 但是根据这本书 |
Gravity Falls has this secret dark side. | 重力泉真的隐藏着一些黑暗的秘密 |
Whoa! Shut up! | 哇哦不是吧 |
and get this, after a certain point, | 而且在看了好几页后 |
the pages just stop, | 记载就停止了 |
like the guy who was writing it mysteriously disappeared. | 就好像作者离奇失踪了 |
Who's that? | 谁啊 |
Well, time to spill the beans. | 好吧是时候坦白了 |
Broop. Beans. | 这儿豆子 |
This girl's got a date. Whoo whoo! | 我有个约会呼呼 |
- Ha ha ha! - Let me get this straight. | -哈哈哈-让我先弄明白 |
In the half hour I was gone you already found a boyfriend? | 你是说在我离开的半小时内你找到了一个男朋友 |
What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
I guess I'm just irresistible! | 我猜我就是让人无法抗拒 |
Coming! | 来啦 |
- What you readin' there, slick? - Oh! | -你在看什么小屁孩-噢 |
I was just catchin' up on, uh... | 我只是在看呃 |
- "Gold chains for old men magazine"? - That's a good issue. | -老男人金链杂志-这期很精彩 |
Hey, family! | 嗨家人们 |
Say hello to my new boyfriend! | 跟我的男朋友打个招呼 |
'Sup? | 嗨 |
- Hey. - How's it hangin'. | -嗨-你好啊 |
We met at the cemetery. He's really deep. | 我们是在墓地遇见的他很有深度 |
Ooh! Little muscle there. | 噢有一小块肌肉呢 |
What... what a surprise. | 真惊讶啊 |
So what's your name? | 那么你叫什么名字 |
Uh... Normal... Man! | 呃正常人 |
He means "Norman." | 他说“诺曼” |
Are you bleeding, Norman? | 你是在流血吗诺曼 |
It's jam. | 是果酱 |
Oh! I love jam! | 噢我喜欢果酱 |
Look at this! | 你看你们我们多般配 |
So, you wanna go hold hands or... whatever? | 那么你想去牵牵手或者随便干点什么吗 |
Oh! Oh, my goodness. | 噢我的老天 |
Don't wait up! | 别等我们了 |
There was something about Norman that wasn't right. | 这个诺曼有些不对劲 |
I decided to consult the journal... | 我决定翻阅一下这本日志 |
"Known for their pale skin and bad attitudes, | 因他们苍白的皮肤和差劣的态度而闻名 |
"These creatures are often mistaken for... Teenagers?! | 这些生物常常被误认为青少年 |
"Beware Gravity Falls's nefarious... | 留心怪诞小镇的邪恶 |
'Sup? | 嗨 |
Zombie!" | 丧尸 |
Did somebody say "Cromby"? What is that, "Cromby"? | 刚刚有人讲框尸吗什么是框尸 |
It's not even a word. You're losin' your mind. | 根本没有这个字你快疯了吧 |
I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
Oh, no! Mabel! | 噢 不梅宝 |
- No! No, Mabel! Watch out! - Uhh! | -不不梅宝小心-呃 |
Daisies? | 雏菊 |
You scallywag! | 你这淘气鬼 |
Is my sister really dating a zombie, | 我的妹妹真的在跟一个丧尸约会吗 |
or am I just going nuts? | 还是我疯了 |
It's a dilemma, to be sure. | 这诚然是个左右为难的处境啊 |
I couldn't help but overhear | 我不自禁听到你 |
you talking aloud to yourself in this empty room. | 在这间空房子里大声自言自语 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字