美剧口语|摩登家庭 S108 P6 It's gonna be epic. 肯定会终身难忘的.

Scene 8 Mitchell & Cameron
Scene 9 Jay & Gloria and Kids

[Speaking]

  • It's gonna be epic. 肯定会终身难忘的.
  • we need to find someone for Lily. 我们得找人照看下莉莉.
  • make out with sb. 约会亲昵, 你懂的. 了解一下不闹笑话.
    -how much are you gonna pay me to go make out with the waitress? 我过去和女招待调情,你们给我多少钱.
  • check on sb. 查看,检查.
    -I'm just gonna go check on Lily real quick. 我得问问莉莉的情况, 很快.
  • I got squat. 我弃牌了.
  • But nobody gets off The Rock. 可惜没人能逃得出我的手掌

[Words and Phrases]

  • you're gonna miss me sluttin' it up with Driving Miss Daisy. 你们会错过我和黛西小姐调情的.
  • Lightbulb went out. 灯灭了.
  • Lightbulb 电灯泡.
美剧口语|摩登家庭 S108 P6

-I miss you two guys so much. -Oh. -我想死你们了 -哦
-So, so much. To us. -Yeah. -想死了 敬我们 -好的
-To us. -To us, the Three Musketeers. -敬我们 -敬我们 三个火枪手
-Cabo! -What? -卡波 -什么
Seriously, you bastards. We've been talking about it forever. 不是吧混蛋 我们谈了很多次了
We're doing it. We're going to Cabo. Let's do it. Let's do it. 说定了 我们要去卡波 快点快点
All right. Let's go. 好吧 我们去
Yeah. Yes. Yes. That would be fun. 行啊行啊 肯定会很有趣的
Fun? Are you joking? 只是有趣吗 开玩笑
Margaritas, you guys, these guys. 玛格丽特酒 加上你们 以及我的波波
It's gonna be epic. 肯定会终身难忘的
Yeah, but we need to find someone for Lily. 但是我们得找人照看下莉莉
Okay, okay. Um, 好的好的
how much are you gonna pay me to go make out with the waitress? 我过去和女招待调情 你们给我多少钱
All right. Now, wait. Which one? 好吧 等等 是哪一个
The old one or the young one? 年轻的还是年老的
Ten for the young one, 20 for the old. 年轻的10美元 年老的20
I am about to make 30 bucks. 30块钱都归我了
-I'm just gonna go check on Lily real quick. -Right now? -我得问问莉莉的情况 -现在吗
-Yeah. It'll just take a second. -Well, I'm just- -对 马上就好 -但是我要
you're gonna miss me sluttin' it up with Driving Miss Daisy. 你们会错过我和黛西小姐调情的
[《为黛西小姐开车Driving Miss Daisy》为一部电影名]
-It'll just take a second. -Real fast. -就一小下 -很快的
You should kill that baby. 你们应该"弄死"宝宝
-What? -You should call the baby. -什么 -你们应该"联系"宝宝
I love you guys so much. 我爱死你们了
-Did she just--I'm scared. -她是不是说 -我怕怕
-I got nothing. -I think I have a very good pair. -没好牌了 -我想我有一对好牌
-You sure do, honey. -And I got squat. -你胸前那对是好牌 亲爱的 -我也弃牌了
I don't think I have anything either. 我也没什么好牌
Are you kidding me? That's a straight. 你开玩笑呢 那是顺子
-Really? -She wins. -真的吗 -她赢了
You won. 你赢了
-I win. -You got it, Haley. -我赢了 -真棒 海莉
You know what? I think I deserve a soda. 好吧 我觉得该奖励自己一听汽水
-Good job, Haley. -Did you see that? -干得好 海莉 -你看见了吗
-"I don't know how to play." -She didn't even know. -她还说不会玩呢 -她都不知道自己赢牌了
You know, she deserves it. 她应得的
Hi, honey. 嗨 亲爱的
-Gee, you scared me. -How did you- -老天 你吓坏我了 -你怎么
Lightbulb went out. You don't change these right away, 灯灭了 要是不马上换
you never get around to it. 回头就懒的换了
There. 好了
Now I can see everything that goes on around here. 现在周围的一切"状况" 我看得一清二楚
I've had a little practice at this. 我很有这方面的经验
Haley wasn't throwing anything at me I hadn't seen before 海莉的小花招我全部见识过
from her mother and then some. 她妈妈和某人当年都耍过
But nobody gets off The Rock. 可惜没人能逃得出我的手掌


看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily), 详细笔记+音频视频+双语字幕, 关注vvstudy更方便.

你可能感兴趣的:(美剧口语|摩登家庭 S108 P6 It's gonna be epic. 肯定会终身难忘的.)