英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Morty, you got to come on. | Morty 来 |
You got to come with me. | 跟我走一趟 |
What's going on? | 咋回事儿 |
I got a surprise for you, morty. | 我给你个惊喜 |
It's the middle of the night. What are you talking about? | 可现在是半夜啊 |
I got a surprise for you. Come on, hurry up. | 有惊喜 快来 |
Ow! | 嗷 |
- Ow! You're tugging me too hard.- I got a surprise for you, Morty. | - 别拉得这么用劲儿啊- 给你个惊喜 Morty |
What do you... what do you | 你觉得 |
Think of this flying vehicle, Morty? | 这飞船咋样啊 Morty |
I built it out of stuff I found in the garage. | 我拿车库里的东西造的 |
Yeah, Rick, it's | 挺好的 Rick |
It's great. | 挺棒的 |
Is this the surprise? | 惊喜就是这个吗 |
Morty, I had to I had to do I had to I had | Morty 我必须必须必须 |
To I had to make a bomb, Morty. | 必须得搞个炸弹 Mory |
I had to create a bomb. | 我造了个炸弹 |
What?! A bomb?! | 啥 炸弹 |
We're gonna drop it down there just get a whole fresh start, Morty. | 炸弹投下去 创造新天地 |
Create a whole fresh start. | 新呀新天地 |
T-t-that's absolutely crazy! | 这太疯了吧 |
Come on, Morty. | 来嘛Morty |
Just take it easy, Morty. | 淡定点Morty |
It's gonna be good. | 会很赞的 |
Right now, we're gonna go pick up your little friend jessica. | 现在咱去接你的小伙伴Jessica |
Jessica Jessica? | |
From my math class? | 我数学课上那个 |
When I drop the bomb, I don't, you know, I want you to | 我扔炸弹下去的时候 我不想 |
Have somebody, you know | 我想让你有人陪着 |
I want you to have the thing | 我希望你能那啥 |
I'm gonna make it like a new adam and eve, and you're gonna be adam. | 就和新世界的亚当与夏娃一样 你就是亚当 |
And jessica's gonna be eve, and so that's the surprise, Morty. | Jessica就是夏娃 惊喜吧 Morty |
完整版请点击 | |
No, you can't! | 不行 |
J-jessica doesn't even know I exist. | Jessica根本不认识我 |
But but but forget about that, because you can't blow up humanity. | 先别管这个 你不能毁灭人类 |
I-I get what you're trying to say, M-Morty. | 我知道你想说啥 Morty |
Listen, I'm not you don't y-y-you don't got to worry about me | 听着 我不 你不 你不用担心 |
trying to fool around with with jessica or mess around with jessica or anything. | 我不会调戏Jessica 或者玩弄Jessica 之类的 |
I'm I'm not that kind of guy, Morty. | 我不是那种人 Morty |
What are you talking about, Rick? | Rick 你在说什么 |
You you you don't | 你你你不用 |
Have to worry about me getting | 担心我会 |
With jessica or anything. | 和Jessica搞上什么的 |
She she she she she's all for you, Morty. | 她她她是你一个人的 Morty |
I don't care about Jessica! | Jessica不是重点 |
You know what, Morty? You're right. | Morty 没错 你说得对 |
Let's forget the girl all together. | 别管这妹子了 |
She she's probably nothing but trouble, anyways. | 留下也是祸患 |
Arming neutrino bomb. | 中微子炸弹装载中 |
That's it that's it, Rick. | 够了 |
I'm taking the wheel. | 方向盘给我 |
Get off of me, Morty! | 闪开 Morty |
I'm taking charge of this situation, buddy. | 我不能让你这样 |
What's gotten into you? | 你发啥疯 |
I'm I'm I'm i'm not gonna stand around like some sort of dumb... | 我才不会在边上跟个傻 |
What are you, crazy? | 你搞啥 疯了吗 |
... person and just let you blow up the whole world. | 傻瓜一样让你把地球灭了 |
All right, all right. | 好吧好吧 |
I'll I'll land. | 我降落就是了 |
I'll land. I'll land. | 我降落就是了 |
I'll land the thing. | 这就降落好吧 |
I'll land the thing. | 这就降落 |
Big tough guy all of a sudden. | 突然这么男人了 |
We'll park it right here, Morty. | 咱就停这儿吧 |
Right here on the s-side of the r-road here. | 就这路边上吧 |
Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
You know what? That was all a test, Morty. | Morty 其实这是个考验 |
Just an elaborate test to make | 精心策划 |
You more assertive. | 让你更加坚定 |
It was? | 真的 |
Sure. Why not? | 当然了 不然咧 |
I don't I don't know. | 我咋知道 |
You you know what, Mo | 知道吗 Mo |
Neutrino bomb armed. | 中微子炸弹装载完毕 |
Um... | 呃 |
I see there's a new episode of that singing show tonight. | 今晚要播新一期歌唱节目啦 |
Who do you guys think is gonna be the best singer? | 你们觉得最佳歌手是谁 |
Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
His head is in his food. | 头都砸进饭里了 |
I'm going to puke. | 我想吐 |
Morty, are you getting sick? | Morty 你病了吗 |
I told you not to practice-kiss the living-room pillow. | 跟你说了别拿客厅里的枕头练亲亲 |
The dog sleeps on it. | 狗狗在上面睡觉的 |
I wasn't kissing a pillow, mom. | 我没亲枕头 妈 |
I just I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. | 我就是昨晚没睡好 |
Maybe my dreams were just too loud or something. | 可能我的梦太吵了什么的 |
Or maybe you were out all night again with grandpa Rick. | 其实是你整晚都和Rick外公在外面吧 |
What?! | 啥 |
Dad? | 爸 |
What, so everyone's supposed to sleep every single night now? | 咋 每天晚上都非要睡觉吗 |
You realize that nighttime makes up half of all time? | 你晓得夜晚占了我们时间的一半吧 |
Damn it! | 去你的 |
Jerry Jerry! | |
Beth Beth! | |
Oh, my god. My parents are so loud. | 上帝啊 我爹妈真吵 |
I want to die. | 我想死 |
Mm, there is no god, summer. | Summer 世上没有上帝 |
You got to rip that band-aid off now. | 你现在忍痛接受 |
You'll thank me later. | 以后会感谢我的 |
Okay, with all due respect, rick what am I talking about? What respect is due? | 无意冒犯 Rick 算了吧 管他有意无意 |
How is my son supposed to pass his classes if you keep dragging | 你老拉着他去搞这些没完没了的科幻玩意儿 |
Him off for high-concept sci-fi rigamarole? | 他上的课还怎么过 |
Listen, Jerry, I-I don't want to overstep my bounds or anything. | Jerry 我不想多管闲事 |
It's your house. | 这是你家 |
完整版请点击 | |
It's your world. | 你的地盘 |
You're a real julius caesar. | 你是凯撒大帝 |
But I'll tell you some tell you how how I feel about school, jerry. | 但是我觉得学校这种东西 |
It's a waste of time. A bunch of people running around, bumping into each other. | 纯属浪费时间 一堆人乱跑乱撞 |
G-guy up front says, "Two plus two." | 前面的人说"二加二" |
The people in the back say, "Four." | 后面的人说"四" |
Then the bell rings, and they give you a carton of milk and a | 下课铃一响 他们给你一盒牛奶 |
Piece of paper that says you can | 一张纸 上面写着 |
Go take a dump or something. | 你可以去上个大号 |
I mean, it's it's not a place for smart people, Jerry. | 学校不适合聪明人待 |
And I know that's not a popular opinion, but it's my two cents on the issue. | 我知道不是什么主流观点 但我就这么想的 |
This was a good breakfast, Beth. | 早餐很棒 Beth |
You really made the crap out of those eggs. | 你真是煎得一手好蛋 |
I wish your mother was here to eat them. | 要是你妈妈也能吃到就好了 |
Oh, dad. | 噢 爸爸 |
What? | 啥 |
For real? | 没搞错吧 |
All right, now, everybody get settled. | 都坐好 |
Get away from the windows! | 离窗户远点 |
Now, look, we're gonna be dealing with some real serious stuff today. | 今天我们要来点真家伙 |
You might have heard of it. | 你们可能听说过 |
It's called math. | 叫做数学 |
And without it, none of us would even exist, so let's jump right in. | 没了数学 我们都不会存在 现在开始吧 |
two plus two. | 二加二 |
Jessica Jessica. | |
Five plus five. | 五加五 |
Tenssica. | 十ssica |
Okay, good. | 很好 |
It's time for the quiz. | 现在小测验 |
Yeah, you know what?! Aw, too bad! | 叫鬼啊 |
Tough! | 乖乖写 |
First row, take one. | 第一排拿一张 |
Pass it back for me. | 剩下的往后传 |
The stakes are high in this room. | 这里竞争是很激烈的 |
There's crucial things happening here every day. | 每天都有生死攸关的事发生 |
People getting smarter. | 有人越来越聪明 |
Some of y'all getting dumber. | 有人越来越蠢 |
Some of y'all ain't gonna see 3:00. | 有的人根本看不到三点的太阳 |
Hi, Morty. | 嗨 Morty |
Whoa! | 哇哦 |
Hi, Jessica. | 嗨 Jessica |
Can I show these to you? | 想看看吗 |
Wow. | 哇 |
Th-they're both great. | 棒极了耶 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
You know what I named these? | 你知道我管它们叫啥吗 |
My little morties. | 我的小Motry |
Uh, that's flattering... and a little weird. | 好荣幸 但有点诡异 |
Do you know what I want you to do with them? | 知道我想让你干嘛吗 |
Rename them? | 重新取个名字 |
Squeeze them. | 好好捏 |
Manhandle them. | 使劲揉 |
Give them the business. | 大力不要停 |
See if you can shuffle them. I mean, really get in there and knock them around. | 好好让它们爽一爽 |
No wrong answers. | 怎样都可以 |
Wow. | 哇 |
Well, okay, Jessica. | 好吧 Jessica |
L-let's give this a shot. | 我试试吧 |
Mm. | 嗯 |
Morty Oh, Morty. | |
What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
Uh, I-I'm just doing my best. | 我在努力了 |
Morty Morty! | |
What are you doing to me?! | 你在对我做什么 |
Jessica Jessica. | |
Morty Morty! | |
Jessica Jessica. | |
Five more minutes of this, | 再来五分钟 |
And I'm gonna get mad. | 我就要生气了 |
Jessica Je-jessica. | |
Jessica Jessica. | |
Not my fault this is happening. | 这可不是我的错 |
Well, well, well. | 看呐 |
Uh, morning, Frank. | Frank 早上好 |
"Morning"? What was what is that supposed to mean? | "早上好" 你什么意思 |
You making fun of me? | 你在取笑我吗 |
Are you trying to say my family's poor? | 你这是在暗示我家里穷吗 |
Oh, geez, frank. I don't know if a knife is necessary. | Frank没必要动刀子吧 |
I mean, you know, y-you kind of had things handled without it. | 不用刀子也能搞定啊 |
You telling me how to bully now? | 轮得到你来教我吗 |
Big mistake, Morty. | 这你就错了 Morty |
And now I'm gonna cut you, 'cause my family's rich. | 现在我要砍了你 因为我家有钱 |
There you are, Morty. | 你在这儿啊 Morty |
Listen to me. | 听我说 |
I got an errand to run in a whole different dimension. | 我要去另外一个次元办点事儿 |
I need an extra pair of hands. | 我需要帮手 |
Oh, geez, Rick. W-what'd you do to frank? | 天啊 Rick 你把Frank咋了 |
It's pretty obvious, Morty. I froze him. | 很明显啊Morty 我把他冻住了 |
Now listen. I need your help, morty. | 我需要你帮忙 |
I mean, we got we got to get get the hell out of here | 我们赶紧离离离开这儿 |
And go take care of business. | 去办事儿 |
It's important. Come on, morty. | 很重要 快来 Morty |
I don't know, rick. | 我不知道 Rick |
I-I can't leave school again. | 我不能再逃学了 |
Do you have any concept of how much higher the stakes get out there, Morty? | 你知道去那边有多危险吗 |
What do you think? I can just do it all by myself? | 你觉得我一个人能行吗 |
Come on! | 快来 |
Aw, geez. Okay. | 好吧 |
I guess I can skip history. | 我或许可以翘一节历史 |
What about Frank? | Frank咋办 |
I mean, shouldn't you unfreeze him? | 你是不是该给他解冻 |
I'll do it later, Morty. | 等会儿再说 |
He'll be fine. | 他没事的 |
Let's go. | 我们走 |
Oh, my god. I'm about to walk past frank Palicky. | 天 我要遇上Frank Palicky了 |
This is the story we'll be telling our children. | 这就是以后讲给我们孩子听的邂逅啊 |
Hi, Frank. | 嗨Frank |
Aah! | 啊 |
Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
Scalpel. | 给 |
Knock, knock. | 咚咚咚 |
Jerry Jerry? | |
My manager gave me an hour for lunch, and I thought, | 经理给了一小时的午餐时间 |
"Hey, why not swing by where your wife works?" | 我就想"干嘛不来我老婆上班的地方看看呢" |
We're losing him. | 它快不行了 |
Okay, he's back. | 好了 稳住了 |
Jerry, please tell me you're here for an incredibly urgent reason. | Jerry 请务必告诉我你有非来不可的理由 |
Well, it's lunch. | 午餐啊 |
I mean, it's one of three meals that have existed for millennia. | 数千年来的三餐之一啊 |
Losing him. | 不行了 |
Stabilized. | 稳定了 |
Okay, I only ask, Jerry, because, as you know, my job involves performing heart surgery. | Jerry你知道我这么说 是因为我的工作是心外科手术吧 |
Well, yeah, on horses. | 是啊是啊 给马做的 |
Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
Okay. Let's not rehash that fight. | 好吧 这个问题咱别再吵了 |
I sense that you're busy and will now be on my way. | 我明白你很忙 我这就走 |
Whoa! | 哇哦 |
What is this on the floor? | 地上这是啥呀 |
Some kind of literature for a really nice-looking nursing home. | 这家养老院看着真是好啊 |
Hey, honey, crazy idea bad pitch let's put your dad here. | 亲爱的 突发奇想 咱把你爸送进去吧 |
Let's put your dad in a nursing home. | 把你爸送进养老院吧 |
We're losing him. | 不行了 |
Hey, Tom. We know when we're losing him. | Tom 我知道它快不行了 |
We can hear the beeps! | 这哔哔叫我听得见 |
There she is. All right. Come on, Morty. Let's go. | 好了 来吧 Morty 我们走 |
Oh, geez. Okay. | 好吧 |
Oh, man, Rick. | 天啊 Rick |
What is this place? | 这是个啥地方 |
It's dimension 35c, and it's got the perfect climate conditions for a special type of | 这是35c次元 这儿的气候非常适合一种特殊的树 |
Tree, morty, called a mega tree, | 叫做奇异树 |
And there's fruit in those trees, and there's seeds in those fruits. | 树上有果子 果子里有种子 |
I'm talking about mega seeds. | 那就是奇异种 |
They're they're incredibly powerful, and I need them to help me with my research, Morty. | 这种种子非常强大 我的研究需要这些种子 |
Oh, man, Rick. I'm looking around this place, | Rick 我看了下四周 |
And I'm starting to work up some anxiety about this whole thing. | 总觉得有点怕怕的呢 |
All right. All right. | 好吧好吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”