皇家律师第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
'Has the jury reached a verdict upon which you all of you are agreed?' | 陪审团做出一致的裁决了吗? |
'Yes.' | 有了 |
On count one of the indictment, do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty of murder? | 对被告谋杀罪名的指控 成立还是不成立? |
Not guilty. | 不成立 |
He's part-heard. Brian, what can I do? | 他的案已经审了一半 Brian 我能做什么? |
What? Hang on, Brian. | 什么?Brian 等一下 |
Of course I've got somebody else for you. Hang on for a second, | 我当然已经帮你找到别的人 等等 |
will you, Brian? | 行吗?Brian |
Guess what, Jake? | Jake 你猜怎么着? |
Hello, Miss. My murder? | -哈罗 小姐-我的谋杀案? |
I better... | 我还是... |
Sorry. Hello? | 抱歉 喂? |
Jake, Jake, has she finished yet? | Jake Jake 她搞定了吗? |
完整版请点击 | |
-Has your trial finished, Miss?-Yes. | -小姐 审完了吗?-是的 |
-'Yes.'-Good. Brian? | -审完了-好 Brian? |
Thanks, Miss. Cheers. Sorry, Miss. | 谢谢你 好了 对不起 |
Well, you know what they say, Brian. | 你知道他们怎么说的 Brian |
First rule of clerking. Always put the girls in with the psychopaths. | 法务助理守则第一条 把女孩跟精神病归为一类 |
All right, I'll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
皇家律师高频词统计
皇家律师高频词
Harry, how are you? Yeah, listen, I need a ginormous favour. | Harry 你好吗?听好了 我需要你帮我个大忙 |
Chambers, good afternoon. | 这里是大律师公会 下午好 |
What do you mean it's my turn to do you a favour? | 什么叫这回该我帮你? |
So, I'm 35 years old, I'm a date rapist. Hello, Martha. | 我35岁 是个约会色狼 哈罗 Martha |
Spike drinks, back to my hotel room, she's comatosed, in I pop. | 我往酒里加料 回到酒店房 她已不省人事 |
I've lost my marriage, I lose my job because not only am I a rapist, | 我丢了婚姻 丢了工作 不只因为我是色狼 |
but I'm also a police officer. | 因为我还是个警察 |
So, what do you think? | 你们有什么看法? |
-What do I get?-Eight? | -判我几年?-八年? |
-On a fight.-Ten? | -给力想啊-十年? |
-Four.-Four? | -四年-四年? |
-Brilliant.-Brilliant. | -厉害-厉害 |
In court today, Marth? | 今天上庭了?Marth |
-Yes.-trial?-Mm-hm. | -是-庭审?-嗯 |
Anything interesting? | 有什么趣闻吗? |
Hi mum. It's me. | 嗨 妈 是我 |
Um did I tell you about the murder trial I was doing? | 呃 我有没有跟你说过我在打那个谋杀案? |
Anyway doesn't matter. Bye mum. | 算了 没事 拜拜 妈 |
-Tomorrow.-What? | -明天-什么啊? |
Aggravated burglary. | 恶性入室行窃 |
-What's the aggravated bit?-Torture. | -怎么个恶性法?-折磨 |
Of an old-age pensioner. | 受害者是个领抚恤金的老人 |
Tied him up and nearly punched his head off. | 被绑起来差点给打爆了头 |
Oh, and don't tell me. | 别告诉我 |
You think a woman would go down better with a jury. | 你觉得女人会更容易让陪审团信服 |
Got nothing to do with me. Solicitor's asked for you. | 不关我的事 是事务律师点名找你 |
-And what's he like?-The solicitor or the client? | -他是怎样的人?-事务律师还是当事人? |
-The client.-He's, um... | -当事人-他 呃.. |
You'd be fine. | 你能行的 |
-A backsheet and a DVD?-I'll bike the rest over. | -就一份背书和DVD?-剩下等下找人骑车送过去 |
You'll be fine. | 你能行的 |
Trust me. Fine. | 信我 没问题的 |
Where's the brief, Billy? | 诉讼状呢? Billy |
Where's this cab? Where's this cab? | 这辆的士在哪?在哪? |
-The drugs it's going to plead.-You sure? | -运毒案的犯人打算认罪-你确定? |
-And you're in front of judge Ladd.-Excellent. | -你要站到Ladd法官的席前-太好了 |
So, reference for your silk application, I was thinking, sir. | 我惦念着你丝袍资格申请的推荐函呢 |
I love it when you think, Billy. | 爱死你了 Billy |
-Do you reckon he'll get Silk?-There's a problem. | -你猜他能拿到丝袍资格吗?-问题来了 |
More than one application from a young set of Chambers like us | 像我们这种新生律师会提交多过一份的申请 |
皇家律师台词本中英对照
皇家律师台词本单词标注
is not a good idea. | 可不是好事 |
We've got two applications. | 我们有两份申请 |
His and hers. | 他的 还有她的 |
Not much we can do about that,is there? | 我们也没有什么办法 是吗? |
Is there? | 有吗? |
Hiya. Why are you here? | 嗨呀 你怎么来了? |
They were too big for a bike. | 它们太大份 自行车装不过来 |
-They?-Yeah. | -它们?-对 |
-Come in.-Top two and a half feet is aggravated burglary, | -进来-上面两尺半厚的是入室行窃案 |
and the bottom six inches is a drugs mule. | 底下六寸厚的是运毒案 |
Two briefs? | 两个诉讼? |
Don't worry about the drugs, it's a five - minute mention and nothing's going to happen. | 运毒案没什么好担心 五分钟就可以搞定 |
I need the judge to see your face | 让法官多见上你几面 |
because he could be a reference for your Silk application. | 或许他能给你当丝袍申请的推荐人 |
Saw that in your pigeon hole. | 在你的收件箱看到的 |
And they're both listed in the same court, right? | 两个案件排到同一个庭上? |
Court nine is first up at 10 for the drugs, | 首先早上10点在9号庭审运毒案 |
and then court one for the burglary trial at 10.30 behind a bail app. | 接着 10:30在1号庭保释申诉后审入室行窃 |
I don't want my defendant in the burglary short-changed, Billy. | 我不要我的被告蒙不白之冤 Billy |
15 years you've been doing this, and you still believe, don't you? | 15年来你都在坚持 到现在还是 |
Innocent until proven guilty. | 一日没定罪就是无辜 |
I've been watching you all that time and you never waver, do you? | 我一直在留意你 而你从来没有动摇 是吗? |
If you don't have that, then you're dead. | 没有宗旨 就没有希望 |
Cheers. | 干杯 |
Night, Billy. | 晚安 Billy |
Mr Reader, sir? Forgot to mention... | Reader先生阁下 忘了说... |
The drugs, Martha Costello will be co-defending with you. | 那个运毒案 你跟Marth做同案辩护 |
Damn. Damn. | 惨了 惨了 |
-Do you want a hand?-No. | -要帮忙吗?-不用 |
Will all parties please go to court one... | 请各相关人士到1号庭... |
Sorry, sir, have you got anything in your pockets? | 抱歉 先生 你口袋里有东西吗? |
How do I find the barrister who's looking after me? | 怎样找到带我的大律师? |
Look on the court lists, see which court you're in | 看法院的清单 看看你分配到哪个庭 |
and they'll come and find you there. | 他们会来找你的 |
Sorry, can you not talk to me? | 对不起 不要跟我说话好吗? |
I've got to complete focus. Sorry. | 我要百分百的专注 抱歉 |
-The aggravated burglary? I'm prosecuting you.-Oh. | -恶性入室行窃?我跟你打诶-哦 |
Nice man, your client. | 你的当事人真行啊 |
That's what you say about everyone you prosecute. | 每个被你控告的人你都这样说 |
If he's here, if he's standing trial, | 他站在被告席上接受审判 |
that means the CPS, the police and me all think he did it. | 就是说皇家检控署和警方 还有我都认为他有罪 |
What does that tell you? | 那对你说明了什么? |
That he very badly needs me fighting his corner. | 说明他非常需要我帮他辩护 |
Up-to-date list of previous. | 前科清单 |
Yeah, sorry, yes, could you get the solicitor in the case of... | 麻烦你帮我叫Mercedes Cordoba案件的事务律师 |
完整版请点击 | |
Mercedes Cordoba to come to reception right now, please? | 现在过来接待处行吗? |
-You up to speed on this, Marth?-Yes. | -最新情况都了解了吧 Marth?-是的 |
-Are you co-defending?-Yeah, big softy, this judge. | -你是同案辩护律师?-对啊 这个案的法官很好应付 |
Let's go for it. You and me together, eh, Marth? | 来吧 我们一起上 好吗? Marth |
-Plead?-You know you want to. | -认罪答辩?-你清楚自己想做什么 |
I've got a big trial in court one in half an hour, so... | 三十分钟后我在1号庭还有个大案 所以... |
Yeah, well, I've got no mitigation to speak of | 呦 我这边是没辙了 |
and you're poor, vulnerable and pregnant. | 你那边可是可怜又柔弱的准妈妈 |
How hard can it be? We'll be 20 minutes, tops. | 这案能有多难啊? 我们20分钟就够了 爽 |
Stop saying "tops" like you're someone normal, Clive. | 不要再说"爽"了 你正常点吧 Clive |
You went to Harrow. | 你可是上过哈罗的人 |
-You're Martha Costello.-I'm not representing you. | -你是Martha Costello-我不是代表你 |
-No, I'm your new pupil.-Oh, God. Sorry. | -不 我是你的新学徒-喔 天啊 抱歉 |
Don't ever do this. | 你可别像我一样! |
-What's that?-See a client without a solicitor's rep present. | -什么?-没有事务律师在场就跟当事人见面 |
-Right. Why not?-Protection, | -知道了 但为什么呢?-防范措施 |
in case a difficult client wants to say you've given bad advice. | 避免难缠的客户说你错给了意见 |
Barristers can be sued now. Even baby ones. | 现在大律师也能当被告 即使你是新手 |
-Is this client difficult?-Oh, yes. Right. | -这个客户难缠吗?-是的 没错 |
So don't speak, don't say a word. | 不要说话 一个字也别说 |
-Leave it all to me.-'Cells.' | -都让我来-请讲 |
Brief for Gary Rush. | Gary Rush的律师 |
Just wanted to say, I haven't got a wig and gown yet. | 我想告诉你 我还没有假发和长袍 |
-Is that all right?-I'll let you into a secret. | -那有问题吗?-我告诉你一个秘密 |
Putting one of these on, and one of these on your head, so helps. | 穿上战袍 带上头盔 整装待发 |
It's like Superman coming out of the phone box. | 就像超人变身 |
OK, Gary Rush. The victim is 85 years old, which makes this... | 来吧 Gary Rush一案 受害人85岁 这一点让事情... |
well, a bad, bad thing, which is why it matters that the right man goes down for it. | 非常糟糕 就是说会影响到对真凶的落网 |
One big question - can a terrified 85-year-old be relied upon | 一个关键问题 一个85岁的老人在恐慌下 |
to identify his balaclaved attacker correctly? | 可以正确指认出带着巴拉克拉法帽的袭击者吗? |
-You here for Gary?-Yes. | -是你来找Gary?-是的 |
DS Scarrow. | Scarrow警司 |
-There you go.-Thank you.-Word of advice. Don't be alone with him. | -这边走-谢谢-赠你一言 不要跟他单独相处 |
-You don't intimidate me.-I'm concerned for your safety, that's all. | -你别吓唬我了-我是担心你的安全 仅此而已 |
-Right, we haven't got time to talk to him properly, so think like a waitress.-What? | -我们没时间跟他详谈 来个缓兵之计吧-啥? |
Get the bread on the table, the drinks out fast, then they're happy to wait for the food. | 先上餐前小点 然后他们就会乖乖地等上菜 |
-Are you for me?-Yes. | -你是我代表律师?-对 |
-Who's the boy?-This is...is my pupil. | -这小子是谁?-这是..是我的学徒 |
Are you good? | 你能行吗? |
Look, give me a few minutes and then we'll talk properly. | 给我几分钟 我们好好谈一下 |
I'll be going to prison, huh, for a very long time if I'm convicted of this. | 如果我被判罪了 就要坐蹲牢 而且蹲很久 |
Now, I've never met you before, | 坦白说 我之前从未见过你 |
but from where I'm standing you look a bit lightweight, frankly. | 而从我这里看出去你有点弱不禁风 |
So I think you should answer my question. Now. | 所以你最好马上回答我的问题 |
I'm good. | 我能行 |
-But you're not a QC.-Not yet. | -但你不是皇家律师-还不是 |
Are you not going to come in, talk to me? | 你不进来跟我谈吗? |
I'm short of time, Mr Rush. | 我时间宝贵 Rush先生 |
-Is this one difficult?-No. | -这个难缠吗?-不 |
Mercedes Cordoba? | 是Mercedes Cordoba吗? |
I'm Martha Costello, your Brief. | 我是Martha Costello 你的律师 |
-You swallowed 12 condoms filled with cocaine?-Yes. | -你吞了12个装满了可卡因的避孕套-是 |
When's the baby due? | 预产期是什么时候? |
Eight weeks. | 八周以后 |
Do you know | 你知不知道 |
what would have happened if the condoms had broken open inside of you? | 那些避孕套在你体内破开了会有什么后果? |
You die. | 会死 |
-And your baby.-I know. | -还有你的孩子-我知道 |
You've got children already? | 你之前生过孩子? |
-Yes.-How many? | -是-多少个? |
Five. | 五个 |
How old are you? | 你几岁? |
26. | 26岁 |
-And how old were you when your first child was born?-17. | -你生第一胎的时候多大了?-17岁 |
Is there anything you want to say about your co-defendant? | 关于你的同案被告 你有什么要说的吗? |
-What about the people who asked you to carry the drugs?-No. | -那么指使你运毒的人呢?-没有 |
If you plead guilty now you'll get maximum credit, | 如果你现在认罪 你会得到最大的宽恕 |
which means about a third or a quarter off your sentence. | 就是说你可以减刑三分一或者四分一 |
You know that whatever sentence you do get will be too long for the baby to stay with you in prison. | 无论判刑多少年 对你和你的孩子来说都太长了 |
You don't have to plead guilty now, | 你现在不是非要认罪不可 |
but this judge is all right | 但这个法官挺好的 |
and you might not get the same judge next time. | 下次审判未必能碰上同一个法官 |
I understand. | 我明白 |
OK. OK. | 好了 好了 |
I need you to sign the front of my brief. | 我需要你在我的诉讼状上签字 |
This just makes clear that I've not put any pressure on you. Do you understand? | 这只是说明我没有给你施加任何压力 你明白吗? |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字