亿万第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

亿万第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
We have him dead to rights. 我们要当场抓他
So he'll fold quick, 那他就会弃牌而逃
and then we get back to what we were really doing 我们再回到我们真正要做的事情上来
... Axelrod. 埃克斯罗德
Well, if you move on him and take that risk, 如果你要承担这风险 把矛头指向他
you have to get the reward. 你一定要有所收获
I said I know, Dad. 爸爸 我说了 我知道
Suspect trading pattern on Pepsum Pharmaceuticals. 有关派普森制药的交易模式可疑
Peter Decker, Quaker Ridge Financial. 彼得·戴克 来自桂岭金融公司
We start with Decker since he had the longest tenure 我们从戴克查起 因为离开埃克斯资本
at Axe Capital of anyone who left with Axe's backing. 但又受其资助的人中 他在埃克斯的任期最长
It also makes him very loyal to Axe, much harder to crack. 这也让他对埃克斯十分忠诚 很难击垮啊
Get Terri McCue over at FBI up on this, too. 让联邦调查局的特里·麦秋来调查这件事
完整版请点击
Do you know Cross-Co.? 你听说过克罗斯公司吗
Mid-size firm, has a big distribution contract 中型企业 和美味时光那家面包公司
with that bakery company, YumTime. 签了经销合同
You're the best PM on the floor. You know it. 你是这层最棒的项目经理 你知道的
- They're fucking sure of it. - Fucking-A. - 他们太确定了 - 简直太肯定了
You think you're gonna fucking blackmail me? 你觉得你还能敲诈我
亿万单词统计

亿万高频单词统计
Your hair, which will test positive for cocaine, 你的头发 可卡因药检将会成阳性
can be in Chuck Rhoades' hands within an hour. 一小时之内就能到查克·罗德斯手里
You're gonna watch, listen, and report. 你要去观察 去听 然后来报告
That's what this is all about, guys. 伙计们 这就是我想说的
Not only how our firm survived 9/11, 不只是我们如何逃过9/11得以幸存
but how we didn't give up. 还有我们当时没有放弃
It's just wrong 就不应该
that you're the one standing there. 是你站在这里
You know, like the idea that if someone has a problem 你明白 有这样一种看法 别人和你有矛盾
with you and they come to you in person, 如果他们亲自来找你
you do what you can to take care of it. 你就要尽你所能把问题处理好
But they take that beef public, 如果他们将事情公之于众
the ground just falls out from beneath them where I'm from. 那就让他们永无立足之地
- Are you threatening me? - Fucking right I am. - 你这是在威胁我吗 - 正是
Come on. 来吧
Oh, I'm in the clubhouse turn. 我已经嗨了
Ahh! Oh, Goddamn it. 天哪
You want... you want a beer or something? 你想喝瓶啤酒还是什么
Let's just fuck. 我们大干一场吧
Say that again. 再说一次
Let's just fuck. 我们开干吧
I don't make it a habit to sleep with my authors. 我没有睡我的作家们的习惯
Too bad for them. 那他们太遗憾了
So this is the week, huh? 所以就是这周了 对吧
Your people break out the marketing plan for my book. 你的人为我的新书开拓市场
We're gonna make you into a best seller. 我们会让你的书高居畅销书榜首
I could do all the morning shows. 我可以上早间新闻
And you will. 你会的
- Morning. - Hey, Axe. - 早上好 - 你好 埃克斯
Scrumpet? 松脆饼
You ever eat these? 你吃过这东西吗
My parents own a deli in Kew Gardens. 我的父母在英国皇家植物园有一家熟食店
We used to sell 'em. 我们卖过这东西
You grew up in Queens? 你在皇后区长大的
We moved there when I was 9, from Korea. 我九岁的时候 全家从韩国搬到那里
Oh, you speak the language? 你说韩语
Good to know. 真不错
You worked in that deli? 你在熟食店工作过
Every morning, every afternoon, 我每天上午 下午都工作
and I did the books on the weekends. 只有周末有时间看书
亿万中英对照台词本截图

亿万中英对照台词本截图
And then Stanford. 然后就考上斯坦福了
American dream. 美国梦啊
Here's something they didn't teach you at Stanford, Ben. 本 让我告诉你斯坦福不会教给你的事情
Whenever you can, put a company in your mouth. 不论何时 你要能把公司放进嘴里
What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
Not as good as I remember. 不如我记忆中的好吃
And that's a problem, 'cause I own 这就是问题所在
a hell of a lot of these fucking things 因为我有一堆这种东西
and I'm about to own more. 我还会有更多
Yeah, Jack. 说吧 杰克
What time is it? 现在几点了
Okay. 好的
Well, that's crazy. 简直是疯了
Okay. 好的
Shit. Really? 糟糕 真的吗
Fuck. 妈蛋
Yeah, all right. Well, thanks for the heads up. 行吧 谢谢你提醒
Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
Issue? 有麻烦
That was a courtesy call from an agent friend of mine 我的一探员同事正在和东区地检合作
working with the Eastern District. 给我的友情提醒
Mm. Okay. 哦 好吧
Last night, they arrested this hedge fund guy in Greenwich 昨晚 他们以涉嫌证券和通信欺诈为由
on securities and wire fraud. 抓捕了在格林威治搞对冲基金的家伙
Get to the part I'm gonna hate. 说到我讨厌的事了
The guy works for Decker. 这家伙给戴克工作
He's gonna flip on him to save his own ass. 他为了自保 要揭发戴克
Son of a bitch. What time is it? 狗娘养的 现在几点
5:50. 五点五十
Come on. 来吧
Take it easy there, fella. 伙计 慢慢走
Excuse me, sir. 先生 请留步
What? 什么事
You didn't clean up after your dog. 你没清洁你狗的排泄物
Yeah, I forgot the bag today. 是啊 我今天忘了带袋子
Oh, I don't think so 是吗 我不这样认为
because, you know, it's not just the statutory law, 因为这不仅仅是成文法的规定
it's the law of civility, man. 哥们 这是文明要求
And I've seen you before. 我之前见过你
You come out of that building, your dog craps, 你从那栋楼出来 你的狗排泄完
and you just leave it where it falls. 你就把狗屎留在那不理
Why don't you mind your business? 你为什么多管闲事
This is my business. 这就是我要管的事
Oh, you're that guy. 你是那个人
I am that guy. 我就是那个人
完整版请点击
All right, well, do you have an extra bag? 好吧 你有多余的袋子吗
No, no. See, I used mine. 没有 看见没 我用我自己的袋子
Well, I'll get it next time. 那我下次回带着袋子的
No, I think you need to get it this time. 不 我觉得你这次就应该把它处理了
Why don't you let it slide? 你为什么不能放过这件事
"Let it slide." 放过这件事
That sounds simple, easy. 听起来多么的简单
Sure, let it slide. That's just some dog shit. 当然 放过这事 不过是点狗屎
But those are three devious little words. 放过这事 这四个字多么地狡猾
You know, if... if I let your dog shit slide, 如果我能放过狗屎这件事
then I have to be okay 那么我就必须接受
with this whole plaza filling up with it, 整个广场都堆满狗屎
which it would before we know it. 如果不管 很快就是满地狗屎
Oh, then it would be on our pant legs and our shoes, 接下来就是我们的鞋和裤腿
and we would track it into our homes, 然后我们会把狗屎带回家
and then our homes would smell like shit, too. 然后我们家也都是一屋子狗屎味
It'd be easy to let it slide. 放过这事很容易
You know, why don't we, uh, 那么 我们为什么
why don't we let petty larceny slide, too? 不放过小偷小摸呢
Some kid steals five bucks from a newsstand? Who cares? 有小孩子从报摊偷走五块钱 那又能怎样
Well, maybe next time he decides to steal your TV 可能下次 他偷的就是你家电视
or break into your brownstone and steal your fucking wife. 或者闯进你家 偷的就是你老婆了
But what difference does it make? 但是那又能怎样的
Because by then, 因为到那个时候 不管怎样
we're all living in shit anyway. 我们的生活已经充斥着狗屎了
Come on, man. I don't have a bag. 伙计 别这样 我没带袋子
- You have hands. - What? - 你有手啊 - 什么
- Use your hands. - Or? - 用你的手 - 否则呢
Come on, man. Come on, buddy. 我的天哪 伙计 来吧
There we go. Thattaboy. 这就对了 乖孩子
That's the spirit. 就要这种精神
- Ugh. - Yeah? - 天哪 - 说吧
Eastern's moved on Decker. 东区已经开始调查戴克了
They pinched one of his guys. 他们抓住了一个他的人
Looks like he's cooperating. 看起来被抓的人合作了
He's gonna flip on Decker? Are you fucking kidding me? 他要指证戴克 你在逗我吗
We... Goddamn it. Hold on. Hold on. 妈蛋 等一下
Sir, there's still some over here. 先生 这里还剩一点
That's not Bobo's, man. 先生 那不是波波的
- It is now. - Fuck. Really? - 现在是了 - 该死 来真的了
Yeah. 是啊
Well, if they have Decker... 如果他们拿下戴克
...then they have Axelrod, 那他们就会拿下埃克斯罗德
and we don't. 我们就一无所获了
We know where this came from. 我们知道这是怎么回事
It's fucking Spyros. 都是该死的斯皮罗斯
Yeah, you know, while we're chasing down Birch, 我们追查伯奇的时候
that glory hound gets Eastern to look into Decker. 那只跟风狗让东区去调查戴克
Hold on just a second. 等我一下
Sir? 先生
Thank you for doing your civic duty. 感谢你的文明行为
Feels good, doesn't it? 是不是感觉不错
Okay. 好的吧
Make some time for YumTime # 给美味时光留点时间 #
We're baking just for you # 烘焙只为你 #
Scrumpets and Krumblettes # 松脆饼 小面包 #

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(亿万第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计)