真爱如血第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

真爱如血第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Sookie. it's me. 苏琪是我
Sookie. sookie, it's me. 苏琪苏琪是我
Bill. you all right? -比尔-你没事儿吧
Come here. 有我呢
Get your fuckin' hands off me! 快他妈的放手
What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
I was making sure sookie got home safe. 我来看看苏琪是否安全到家
The door was open. what are you doing here? 门开着呢你在这里干什么
Bill, it's okay. let him go. 比尔没事放开他
Sookie? 苏琪
What happened? 发生什么事了
You get any prints off that drawer? 你从抽屉上取到指纹了吗
Nothing plain. 没有
完整版请点击
Think we got a partial on the sink, though. 不过水槽里好像留下一点点
Why don't you go upstairs and lie down. 干嘛不到楼上躺会儿
They're gonna be in there a while. 他们要在这儿待一会儿
As soon as we find anything, I'll-- I'll let you know. 有任何发现的话我会立刻通知你
Oh, shit. I got bloodon my boots. 他妈的我靴子上沾上血了
I'm gonna be sick. 真恶心
真爱如血单词统计

真爱如血高频单词统计
Pull it the fuck together. 这些鬼东西都凑一块了
Do your job. no wonder they don't respect you. 好好干活怪不得他们都不尊重你
Cut her up real good.must be 30 stabs. 手段可真毒辣肯定扎了30刀
Throat's wide open. holy hell, we've got ourselves a serial killer. 喉咙开了个大口见鬼来了个连环杀手
--lynn and the grandkids to the lake for the weekend. 林恩和外孙们这周末要去湖边
Poor woman stuck raising these bat-shit 可怜的女人都用来养活那些该死的吸血鬼了
Crazy stackhouse kids didn't deserve this. 斯塔克豪斯家的孩子们不该遭这样的罪
Sookie? 苏琪
Maybe I could use a little air. 也许我该出去透透气
So I should never have left you alone, and I lost my temper. 我不应该把你一个人留下我不该发脾气
And I shouldn't have. 更不该
Do you think you could apologize to me some other time? 能不能改天再跟我道歉
I just... 我只是...
Whatever you need, anything I can do, you know I'm right here. 不管你需要什么只要我能办到我都会竭力帮助你
I know. 我明白
Thank you. 谢谢
--hold you, make it better I'm the one. so sorry. 抱着你感觉会真妙我是你的另一半真抱歉
Sorrowful. soft skin. 真可怜细滑的皮肤
I said another time, sam. 我说了改天山姆
Okay. 好吧
What happened to bill? 比尔怎么样了
I'll go get him. 我去找他
Thank you. 谢谢
She's asking for you. 她在找你
There something you wanna say to me? 你有什么想跟我说的吗
I want you to stay away from her. 希望你以后离她远点
You know? sookie doesn't take kindly to people making decisions for her. 你知道吗苏琪不喜欢别人替她拿主意
You don't need to tell me who sookie is. 用不着你告诉我苏琪是怎么样的
I know who she is. 我了解她
I've known a long time. 很久前就知道了
Then you also know that this is neither the time nor the place for you to. 那你也该知道此时此地
Mark your territory. 不是让你来划地盘的
There's a woman lying dead downstairs. 楼下还有个女人死在那里
She wouldn't be there if it weren't for you. 要不是因为你她就不会死了
Anything happens to sookie, I promise... 要是苏琪有个三长两短我一定会
I'll be sharpening a stake with your name on it. 我会削尖木桩写上你的名字(木桩钉入吸血鬼心脏可致其死)
Looks like she put up a hell of a fight. 看起来她死前搏斗了很厉害
See those defensive cuts on her hands? 看她手上这些自卫的砍痕
Straight to the bone? 都已经砍进骨头了
Oh. hardcore. 强悍的杀手
真爱如血中英对照台词本截图

真爱如血中英对照台词本截图
Psycho son of a bitch. 变态狗娘养的
Going after her all the way that way. 就那样一直追杀她
Just about the sickest thing I ever seen. 大概是我见过的最恶心的案子了
Nah.
I've seen worse. 我还见过更糟的
There was a murder about six years ago. 六年前有个杀人犯
Lady snapped. 断头女士
Blew her husband's head off while he was watching the game. 她丈夫看球赛的时候砍掉了他的头
Big chunks of brain all over the tv. 大块的脑浆溅到了电视机上
Why'd she do it? 她为什么那么做
I guess she wanted to watch something else. 我想她可能是想换台
How the hell would I know, andy? 我怎么可能搞得懂安迪
People don't murder 'cause they're right in the head. 正常的人不会杀人
I told you we never should have released jason stackhouse. 我就说不该放了杰森·斯塔克豪斯
Now, come on. this is his grandma we're talking about. 拜托这可是他的奶奶
You think that little pervert ain't capable? 你认为那个小色狼不会这么做
Well, adele did bring the fang into a church. 是阿黛尔把那吸血鬼带进的教堂
Sure that ruffled more than a few feathers. 肯定那也惹毛了不少人
If he didn't do it himself. 如果不是他自己干的
But vampire bill said-- vampire bill? -但是吸血鬼比尔说-吸血鬼比尔
You on a first-name basis with that bloodsucker now? 你现在竟然对那个吸血怪物直呼其名
These things are crafty. 这些东西都很狡猾
They've killing long enough to know how to cover-- am I interrupting? -他们杀人众多已经精于掩盖自己的行径-没打扰你们吧
Wow! mr. compton, this, uh... 呃康普顿先生这个呃
Official crime scene. you can't be in here. 这是凶杀案现场你不能到这里来
It's all right, andy. 没事儿安迪
I suspect vampire bill's been around a dead body or two before. 我估计一两具尸体对吸血鬼比尔可是小意思
Isn't that right, sir? 对吧先生
Friend of yours, wasn't she? 她是你朋友对吗
Yes. I suppose she was. 对我想她是的
We got couple more questions for you. you mind? 我还有几个问题你不介意吧
No. not at all. 不问吧
Sookie tells us you were here when she found the body. is that right? 苏琪说她发现尸体的时候你也在对吗
I arrived a few moments after. 我是之后到的
Kind of late to be making house calls. 这时候拜访别人家貌似有点晚啊
All right. 好吧
I guess she don't sleep, huh? 大概是她不用睡觉的对吗
They sleep. just not at night. 他们也睡觉不过不是晚上
So you make a habit of visiting miss 所以你就养成了
Stackhouse in the middle of the night? 午夜造访斯塔克豪斯家的习惯
We had certain personal matters to discuss. 我们有些私人问题要讨论
After you left my home, 你们离开我家之后
I was waiting for her to return from her engagement. 我一直在等她约会完回家
When I heard her car in the drive, I came across the cemetery. 听到她车子开回来的声音我就穿过墓地
You're saying you heard a car coming from clean across the cemetery? 你是说你隔着墓地就能清楚听到车子开过的声音
完整版请点击
Heightened senses are a common side effect of our condition. 灵敏的感官是我们的特点
But you didn't see or hear any other vehicles coming from the house? 你有没有看到或听到其他的车辆从这出去
Something like a truck maybe? 比如卡车
No. 没有
Bud lot of folks wouldn't be too keen on a vampire moving in next door, 大多数人还是不太喜欢跟吸血鬼做邻居的
But adele stackhouse... 但阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯...
She welcomed you with open arms, didn't she? 她非常热烈欢迎你来对吗
She was very gracious, yes. 她很亲切和善是这样的
So... 所以...
Maudette pickens, dawn green, adele stackhouse, 马蒂·皮肯斯唐恩·格林阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯
They were all very gracious to your, uh, people. 她们都对你们很和善
That's just about the one thing they had in common. 这就是她们几个唯一的共通点
Now, is that one hell of a plus-size coincidence or what? 那这些仅仅是超级大巧合还是别的呢
I don't believe so. no. 我不这么想不是这样
Excuse me? 什么意思
I suspect whoever did this is targeting women who associate with vampires. 我怀疑这个人的目标是那些与吸血鬼交往的人
You can't be serious. 你不会当真的吧
Adele stackhouse? and a vamp? 阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯和一个吸血鬼
Oh, I don't think sookie's grandmother was the intended victim. 苏琪的奶奶可能不是预期的目标
I should probably call jason. 我也许应该给杰森打电话
Oh, I could do it if you like. 要不我来替你打吧
Thank you. 谢谢
This is stackhouse.know what to do. 我是斯达克豪斯我想你知道该怎么做
To leave a voice message... 语音留言请...
Bill, what's going on? 比尔怎么样了
They are about to move your grandmother. 他们待会儿会把你奶奶送走
Sookie, you might wanna go sleep at a friend's. 苏琪今晚你最好睡在哪个朋友那儿
someplace less isolated. 我指的是更安全的地方
I'm not going anywhere. 我哪儿也不会去
-Sookie, perhaps -no. this is my house. -苏琪也许...-不这儿是我的家
I'm staying right here. 我就呆在这儿
Turn her there. all right. coming through. 掉个头好的过来
Please, god. hope she didn't recognize me at that vampire bar. 上帝希望当时在吸血鬼酒吧她没注意到我
I look different, it was dark, 当时很黑我也打扮得不一样
And... dumb luck you're not 而且...真是傻人有傻福
in that bag right now, screwing that vampire. 搭上吸血鬼却还好好活着
You could be next. 下一个兴许就是你
I'm truly sorry about your grandmother. 对你祖母的事我感到非常遗憾
Are y'all done in there? 'cause I'd like to clean up. 你们忙完了吗因为我想将屋子打扫一下
If that's all right. 如果可以的话
All right, then. 好吧
You call us at the first sign of anything. 一有情况就马上打给我们
-Keep an eye on her. -I will. -照顾好她-我会的
They are right. you should not stay here. 他们说得对你不该呆在这儿
I agree. 我同意
You can have my trailer. I... I'll sleep at the bar. 你可以住我的房间我到酒吧去睡
I'm as safe here as anywhere. 呆在这儿对我来说再安全不过了
Besides, I got both of you to protect me, haven't i? 而且还有你们两个保护我不是吗
Sookie... 苏琪...
I have to go. 我必须得离开
Of course. 当然
It's almost dawn. 天快亮了
And I will come back. later. 我很快会回来的
I can take it from here. 我会在这儿守着她
Don't worry about me. 别担心我
Go. 走吧

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(真爱如血第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计)