古战场传奇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

古战场传奇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
We were in Scotland on our second honeymoon. 当时我们在苏格兰第二次度蜜月
I wanted it to be a dream, but I knew it wasn't. 我希望这是一场梦但我知道不是
I was no longer in the 20th century. 我离开了20世纪
It was like landing on an alien world 这就好比来到了一个
you'd only glimpsed through a telescope. 你只通过望远镜观察过的外星世界
Are you following me? 你在跟踪我吗
I am but Dougal 's eyes, no his head. 我只是杜格尔的眼睛不是头脑
I suspect you may be an English spy. 我怀疑你可能是英格兰间谍
My name is Geillis Duncan. 我叫格列斯·邓肯
I hope I'll see you tonight at the hall. 我希望今晚可以在大厅里见到你
He's offering to take the girl's punishment. 他提出要替女孩接受惩罚
You need not be scared of me nor anyone else here 你不用怕我只要我在你身边
as long as I'm with ye. 你也不用怕这里的任何一个人
完整版请点击
You will remain here as my guest. 你会留在这里作为我的客人
You mean as your prisoner, don't you? 你是说作为你的囚犯吧
Only if you try to leave. 如果你想离开那就是
I contacted Colonel Halligan. 我联系哈里根上校了
He said it might be a week 他说要下达新命令
before he can issue a new set of orders. 可能需要一周的时间
古战场传奇高频词统计

古战场传奇高频词
Frank, I don't feel it's right to use your connections. 弗兰克我觉得让你找关系不好
What of these men-- they've no one to change their orders. 要是他们从不更改下达的命令呢
I don't understand why you would want to even-- 我不明白你为什么想...
What I want is my husband at home with me. 我只是想让我丈夫跟我一起在家
But I can't have that right now. 但是现在我无法满足愿望
And if people use the system to their own benefit, 如果大家都利用体制谋取私利
then we might as well just give up the ship 那我们还不如干脆承认失败
and start speaking German. 直接说德语算了
Please, listen to reason, if not your husband. 求你了不听你丈夫的话至少要讲道理吧
Darling, it will be all right. 亲爱的不会有事的
I'll be all right. I'm sure of it. 我不会有事的我保证
You have to trust me on this. 你要相信我
Woe betide the man that stands between you 阻止你去做你一心要做之事的人
and what you set your mind upon. 一定会遭到报应
And damned if that stubbornness, 可正是你这种倔强
isn't what I find so attractive about you. 深深吸引了我
All aboard! 请上车
All aboard! 请上车
As they say, that's my cue. 如大家所说这就是我的特点
This is backwards. 这真是反了
I should be the one leaving for the front lines. 我才应该离家赶赴前线
Welcome to the 20th century. 欢迎来到20世纪
Please, don't take any unnecessary risks. 一定不要冒不必要的危险
- I won't. - I love you. -我不会的-我爱你
Claire Beauchamp Randall, 克莱尔·比彻姆·兰德尔
promise that you'll return to me. 答应我一定要回到我身边
I will, Frank Randall. 我会的弗兰克·兰德尔
I promise. 我保证
Bloody hell. 该死
Aye, a bit brisk? 是有点凉吧
Keeps you clearheaded and strong though. 不过可以让你保持清醒强壮
I really can wash and dress myself, you know. 我真的可以自己梳洗打扮
Oh, I don't mind helping you. 我又不介意帮你
Such beautiful skin you have. 你皮肤真好
I've never seen a woman past eight or nine 我从未见过八九岁以上的女子
with skin so unmarked by injury or illness. 皮肤上没一点伤痕或疾病留下的痕迹
Your next husband will be a lucky man. 你下一任丈夫一定是个幸运的人
What's wrong? 怎么了
Mrs. Fitz, 菲茨太太
can I tell you something? 我能跟你说件事吗
古战场传奇台词本中英对照

古战场传奇台词本单词标注
Of course you can. 当然了
It's about my husband. 是关于我丈夫的
He's not dead. 他没有去世
Have you run away from him? 你离开了他吗
Was he no a good man? 他是不是不是好人
No, he's wonderful. 不他是个极好的人
It's just, well... he hasn't been born yet. 只是他现在还未出生
I don't understand your meaning. 我不明白你的意思
Mrs. Fitz, I seem to have fallen through time. 菲茨太太我好像穿越了
I was on my honeymoon in 1945, 我当时在1945年度蜜月
200 years from now. 距今两百年以后
It was Samhain, and I went to the stone circle 刚好是夏末节我去了克雷尼顿的
at Craigh Na Dun. 巨石圈
Do you know it? 你知道吗
Aye. 知道
I've heard strange tales. 我听说过奇怪的故事
I touched the stone, and it-- 我碰了下石头然后...
the world just spun out of control, 整个世界天旋地转
and the next thing I knew, I was here in 1743. 然后我就到1743年了
I'm not an English spy. 我不是英格兰间谍
I'm from the future. 我是从未来过来的
It's a lot to take to mind. 信息量太大先让我缓一缓
I can hardly believe it myself. 我自己都很难相信
I don't even know if I can travel forward to my own time. 我甚至都不知道还能不能回到自己的时代
I have to get back to the stones. 我得回巨石那边
Is it my help you're asking? 你是在让我帮你吗
Do you think the Mackenzies would believe me 如果我说出真相你觉得
if I told them the truth? 麦肯齐家族的人会相信我吗
Perhaps. 可能吧
You're fair of eye and honeyed of tongue, 看你眼波流转能说会道
but I see you now for what you are. 不过我现在终于看清你的本质了
What? 什么
Be gone, evil demon. 走开恶魔
I abjure thee! 我拒绝你
No, Mrs. Fitz-- 不菲茨太太
I'm a good Christian woman! 我是名纯良的基督教信徒
I'll not let you spell me. 我不会让你对我下咒的
Mrs. Fitz, no! 菲茨太太不要
Witch! Witch! 女巫女巫
Oh, aye. 对了
Hundred of Mackenzies will be turning up 过几天会有上百名麦肯齐家族的人
in the next few days for the gathering. 到这来参加集会
Are you listening to me, child? 你有听我说话吗孩子
Sorry, what? 抱歉什么
Gathering? 集会
完整版请点击
I'm not familiar with that term. 我不大熟悉那术语
'Tis where all the Mackenzie men 就是整个苏格兰高地上的
throughout the Highlands come and plight their oath 所有麦肯齐家族的男人都会过来
to the clan and himself. 向宗族和自己宣誓
Last one was decades ago when Colum was made Laird. 上一次是几十年前卡伦刚当上领主的时候
I'm fair glad you're here to handle the physicking. 我很高兴你留在这照顾病患
I have enough to manage 不去治疗那些生病的人
without dealing with folks' ailments. 我的事儿就够多了
You do well with that. 你做得很好
Dougal and himself will not forget it. 杜格尔不会忘记这一点的
You'll be in their good graces, make no mistake. 你会赢得他们的青睐的不要犯错
If I could get in Colum and Dougal's good graces, 如果我能赢得卡伦和杜格尔的赏识
perhaps I could win my release 也许他们就能放了我
and begin to make my way back to Frank. 我就可以回去找弗兰克了
"...for headache, take ye one ball of horse dung. "治头疼取一马粪球"
It is to be carefully dried." "一定是要干燥的"
Medicine and caring for the people 在我看来医疗和照顾
of the clan Mackenzie seemed 麦肯齐家族的人似乎是
the most logical way for me to earn their trust, 赢得他们信任最可行的办法
but in order to do that without raising suspicion, 但为了不引起怀疑
I would have to find a way to apply 20th century medicine 我不得不利用18世纪的方法和设备
using only the methods and equipment available in the 18th. 来实施20世纪的医术
"Slaters." "土元"
Woodlice! 原来就是土鳖虫
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ! 天杀的
Alongside the jars of pigeons' blood, ant eggs, 这有一些装着鸽子血蚂蚁卵
and powdered human skull 还有人颅骨磨成的粉的罐子
whose, I wondered, 我挺好奇是谁的头
there were a number of herbs and extractions 罐子旁边有一些比顿收藏的草药和提取物
in Beaton's collection that might actually be helpful. 事实上这些东西可能还是蛮有用的
It's okay. 别怕
Now, wasn't so bad, was it? 现在没那么疼了对吧
My guards began to spend their time in the kitchen 慢慢的在我看病的时候
while I was seeing patients. 监视我的人都会去厨房打发时间
I told myself this was a good sign, a sign of trust, 我告诉自己这是个好现象说明他们信任我了
a feeling they hopefully would share with Dougal. 希望他们也会跟杜格尔分享这份信任
Excuse me, gentlemen. 打扰一下先生们
I could use some help in the surgery. 手术室里面有些事儿要你们帮忙
The discarded medicines need to be disposed of. 废弃的药需要你们处理一下
What are you two drunkards still doing 你们两个酒鬼还在我的厨房里
taking up space in my kitchen? 磨蹭什么
If you're not working here, be gone with ye. 如果你们不在这工作就赶紧消失
We're just following orders keeping an eye on this one. 我们只是奉命监视她而已
Oh, and has she been hiding at the bottom of your mug 难不成在过去的两小时内
for the past two hours? 她一直躲在你们杯子底下吗
Oh, Shona. 肖娜
Dinna fash yourself over this. 别担心
Go on home now. 回家去吧
Be with your other wee Bairns. 陪陪你的孩子
Carry on working. 继续工作
Who was that? 她是谁
Colum's chambermaid. 卡伦的女仆
Is she going to be all right? 她没事吧
Aye, in time. 嗯会好起来的
Her boy died last night, wee Lindsay Macneill. 她儿子小林赛·麦克尼尔昨晚死了
What happened? 发生什么事儿了
Why did nobody come and get me? 为什么没有人来找我
Oh, miss, what ailed wee Lindsay has no mortal cure. 小林赛得的病我们是无能为力的
He went up to an eaghais dhubh, he did. 他去了黑色教会
Where? 哪里
The old ruins of the Benedictine Monastery. 本笃修道院废墟
Folk hereabout call it the Black Kirk. 附近的人都称之为黑色教会
You think somehow the ruins killed him? 你觉得是废墟用某种方式杀了他吗
'Twas not the ruins, you daft woman. 不是废墟你个蠢女人
'Twas the demons who roam free inside the ruins. 是游走在废墟里的恶魔
Poor wee soul. 可怜的小灵魂
Sickly boy on his best day. 即使在他身子强健的时候
No match for old nick. 也难敌妖魔
The Mackenzie requests your presence in his chambers, 麦肯齐邀你在内堂一见
Mistress Beauchamp. 比彻姆女士
Have you never heard of a comb, you wee gomeril? 你是不是从没见过梳子呀小傻瓜
Aw, leave off, auntie. 住手阿姨
My nephew, Tammas Baxter. 我外甥塔马斯·巴克斯特
Lindsay Macneill was like a brother to him. 林赛·麦克尼尔跟他好得就像兄弟一样
Mackenzie's waiting. 麦肯齐正在等你
Right. 好的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(古战场传奇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计)