越狱第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Put down your weapon. | 放下武器 |
I find it incumbent you see the inside of a cell. | 我有充分证据来判你有罪 |
I'm looking for someone, guy named Lincoln Burrows. | 我正在找人那家伙叫 林肯·布伦斯 |
Man killed the VP's brother. | 那家伙杀了副总统的兄弟 |
Why you want to see Burrows so bad, anyhow? | 为什么你这么着急想见布伦斯 |
He's my brother. | 因为他是我哥哥 |
-I'm getting you out.-It's impossible. | -我正想法把你弄出去-这不可能 |
Not if you designed the place,it isn't. | 如果我是这里的设计人 就有可能 |
-You've seen the blueprints.-Better than that. | -你看过这儿的设计图纸了-不仅如此 |
I've got'em on me. | 我把它纹在身上了 |
You find out who's trying to bury him. | 你查到是谁想害他么 |
-Nobody's trying to bury him.-The evidence was cooked. | -没人想害他-那证据是伪造的 |
There's a lawyer poking around. | 有个律师在多管闲事 |
完整版请点击 | |
Anyone that's a threat is expendable. | 对任何危害到我们的人都是可以消失的 |
I'm gonna kill that scum. | 我要杀了那人渣 |
You won't. You kill him, you kill our express ticket out of here. | 不能那样如果你杀了他 你就毁了大家逃出去的希望 |
you doing here? Where's Maricruz? | 你来这儿干吗玛丽克鲁兹 呢 |
She's with me now. | 她现在和我在一起 |
Fish, I gotta be back in. | 听着我必须回那儿去 |
越狱单词统计
越狱高频单词统计
Nick Savrinn with Project Justice. | 尼克·萨维恩 的那个司法案子 |
My boss may not think Lincoln's case is worth looking into, | 我的老板认为林肯的案子 已经没有再跟进的必要了 |
but I do. | 但我可不这么想 |
When do we get started? | 我们什么时候动手 |
Getting through this wall is just the beginning. | 打穿这堵墙只是第一步 |
There's a whole lot of real estate in between here and the outside walls. | 这堵墙和外面还隔着好多呢 |
That is a transfer request. | 这是份移送的文件 |
Michael Scofield is getting shipped out tomorrow. | 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德明早会被转到其他监狱去了 |
I assume this is about your transfer request for Michael Scofield. | 我想你们是为 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 的那份移交申请来的吧 |
More specifically, why you denied it. | 更确切地说 为什么你拒绝 |
Look, Mr Kellerman, do I come to your house | 听着克勒曼先生 我可没跑到你家 |
and tell you where to put your furniture? | 然后对你家里家具摆设指手画脚 |
We're just asking for professional courtesy. | 我们只是帮你一个小忙而已 |
But you're asking for a federal courtesy in a state penitentiary. | 我这个小小的州监狱可承受不了 你们联邦政府的好意 |
Most people on your position would be happy | 多数在你位置上的人 |
to have a body taken off their hands. | 都会很乐意这件事让别人接手的 |
These men are my responsibility. | 惩罚那些人是我的责任 |
From the minute they walk through those walls | 从他们踏进那儿起 |
to the time they've paid their debt to society, | 直到他们还清了社会责任为止 |
I'm responsible for them. | 我都会对他们负责 |
Which means that unless he's done something I don't know about, | 也就是说除非 斯科菲尔德 他做了什么我还不知道的事 |
he is gonna stay here at Fox River under my watch. | 他就将一直在我的监管下待在这儿 |
Mr Pope, in our line of work, | 普柏 先生 在我们的调查中 |
we've discovered that just about everyone has done something that someone doesn't know about. | 刚好发现一些其他人还不知道的事 |
What's this? | 这是什么 |
Right now, just a piece of history. | 目前看 还只是一段过去的事情而已 |
Whether it becomes a current event,now, that's up to you. | 至于是不是将会变成现在时 就看你怎么做了 |
My wife already knows about Toledo. | 我妻子已经知道 托雷多 的事了 |
Does she really? | 是么 |
You're a smart man, Warden. | 你是个聪明人监狱长先生 |
I'm sure if you look hard enough, | 我相信如果你仔细看 |
you could find a reason why Michael Scofield's presence is no longer required | 你肯定能找到一个原因来解释 |
at this particular correctional facility. | 为什么 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 不再需要呆在这儿了 |
I need some more PVC here, boss. | 这儿需要更多的管子长官 |
-Boss?-Sure thing, Burrows. | -长官-这个很常见 布伦斯 |
But, hey, I don't wanna check for splinters. | 但听着我可不想挨个找碎片去 |
-I want every piece accounted for.-Sure. | -我希望每一片都有去处-当然 |
I got a ripped fertilizer bag inside. | 我发现里面有袋撕破了的化肥 |
Hey, you! | 嘿你 |
You! | 就是你 |
越狱中英对照台词本截图
越狱中英对照台词本截图
Get in there and clean it up | 去把里面清理干净 |
before this whole place starts smelling like San Juan. | 否则里面太难闻了 |
OK, he's on his way. | 嘿他正朝这儿走来 |
Do you mind telling me what this is all about? | 能告诉我究竟发生什么了吗 |
These are the guys we're breaking out with. | 这些就都是要越狱的 |
I don't think so, fish. | 我可不这么想小子 |
That was not our agreement. | 之前我们可不是这么说的 |
I'm not gonna work with this | 我可不想和这些 |
-crazy rhino.-Keep pushing it, John. | -和这些疯子一起-你再说阿 |
Yeah, I keep pushing it, you know. Huh? | 是的 我就要说 |
What's your deal, man? | 那你能做些什么 |
Touch my brother again and I'll show you. | 再动我的兄弟试试我就会让你知道 |
Brother? Your brother? | 兄弟你的兄弟 |
We've only got a few minutes. | 我们只有几分钟的时间 |
We're gonna spend them spitting on each other, | 我们是用它来互相扯皮 |
or are we gonna talk some business? | 还是一起谈点正事儿 |
The reason we're all here today is we have a decision to make. | 我们现在必须作出一个决定 |
English, Fitz, or Percy. | 英格力士费兹还是博西 |
If we're gonna pull this off, | 如果我们想成功越狱 |
we need to take one of them out. | 我们就得在这几个中选一个 |
And you want us to tell you which one? | 你想让我们告诉你选哪个么 |
I just want you to help me get to them. | 我只是想让你们帮我想清楚 |
-I'll take it from there.-You're crazy. | -我会作出判断-你疯了 你知道吗 |
-All I need is five minutes. -You won't get five seconds. | -我只需要五分钟-你连五秒钟都没有 |
I thought you had everything worked out. | 我以为你什么都搞定了 |
We're not breaking out of a Jamba Juice. | 我们不是要逃出一家连锁店而已 先生们 |
It's gonna take more than digging a few holes. | 不仅仅需要挖几个洞 |
There are eyes, ears, | 这里有这么多耳目监视 |
dots that couldn't be connected from the outside. | 根本不可能与外面联系 |
-And English, Fitz or Percy?-One of those dots. | -那英格力士费兹博西-正是计划的一部分 |
And how exactly are you supposed to pull this off? | 那你究竟想怎么搞定这些事 |
With a little help from my friends. | 我的朋友会帮助我的 |
Sucre, hold up. | 苏克雷等一下 |
Scofield, you've got company. | 斯科菲尔德有人要见你 |
Why do I get the feeling that there's more to you than meets the eye, Scofield? | 为什么我总觉得你有事瞒着我呢斯科菲尔德 |
Anything you wanna tell me? | 有什么事想说的吗 |
Some other reason you're in here besides holding up a bank? | 你进来的原因除了抢银行之外 |
-You're being transferred.-What? | -你会被转走-什么 |
We're moving you over to Statesville. | 你会被转移到 斯特斯维尔 |
-You can't do that.-Yes, I can. | -你不能这么做-不 我能 |
I'm the boss here.This is my house. | 我是这儿的头 这儿我说了算 |
-Three weeks.-What for? | -我要三个星期的时间-什么 |
Lincoln Burrows. | 林肯·布伦斯 |
He's being executed in three weeks. | 三周后他将被处决 |
I'm aware of that. What's that to you? | 恩这个我知道 可这儿和你有什么关系 |
完整版请点击 | |
He's my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
When I knew I was being sent to prison, | 当我知道我要被判刑 |
my attorney petitioned the DOC. | 我的律师就请求监狱总局 |
-So you could be near him.-That's right. | -这样你就能和他在一起了-没错 |
Don't take that away from me. | 别把我转走 |
Not until it's over. | 至少在这一切都结束前 |
I'm not the one behind the transfer. | 不是我想转走你的 |
You're up against much bigger fish than me. | 你的对头是比我还要高的人物 |
I'll arrange for you to say goodbye. | 我会安排你们互相再见的 |
You ship out tomorrow. | 明天就走吧 |
I'm going into the walls,see if I can access the roof. | 我打算今晚动手看看是否能到屋顶 |
You going to tell me about the transfer? | 不想说说转监狱的事么 |
-I'm taking care of it.-You're taking care of it? | -我会处理的-你会处理 |
Sounds to me like you're reaching. | 听起来你已经搞定了 |
Maybe. A little. | 也许有些进展 |
A little. | 有些进展 |
You know, I had made my peace to what was coming. | 你知道嘛本来我已经准备接受这一切了 |
and then you show up and give me the one thing | 但你出现了 给了我一样东西 |
a man in my situation shouldn't have. | 是我这种人不应该有的东西 |
Hope. | 希望 |
And now that's gonna be taken away. | 但似乎又要被夺走了 |
-Don't do this, Linc.-I got three weeks. | -别这么想林肯-我只有三周的时间了 |
What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么样 |
Come on, Michael. | 说阿 迈克尔 |
What do you want me to do? | 你到底想让我做什么 |
Bring her back. | 带她回来 |
You know I can't do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
But, look, there's some stuff that I can do. | 听着有些事情我的确可以做 |
It's not gonna be the same,but we're gonna figure it out. | 虽然一切都不一样了 不过我们会想办法的 |
And no matter what,it's still gonna be me and you. | 而且不管发生什么 我们永远在一起 |
OK, but what if something happens to you? | 好吧但如果你出事儿了怎么办 |
You just have a little faith. | 你只要 相信我就可以了 |
Just have a little faith. | 相信我就可以了 |
All right, here's the deal. | 好吧就算这样 |
We believe Lincoln,this tape is a lie. | 我们相信林肯 这录影带是伪造的 |
-It has to be.-you saw it. It's all there. | -肯定是的-你都看到了都在这儿了 |
Yeah, but, but maybe what we're looking for is what's not there. | 恩也许我们要找的不是这个 |
OK. Steadman. | 好吧斯蒂德曼 |
You see, what's he looking at?-car? A pedestrian? | -你瞧 他在看什么-车 还是什么人 |
No,No,No. His eye line is too high, right? | 不不不 你看他的视线太高了不是吗 |
It's like he's looking right into the camera. | 看起来他更像是在看摄像头 |
Might as well be saying "cheese." | 可能还在说 茄子 |
Now he just sits there. | 可现在他就坐那儿而已 |
Like,10, 15 seconds, as if he was... | 像这样待了十十五秒左右看起来他在... |
等人 {\fn方正综艺简体}{\3c&H202020&}Waiting for someone. | |
There. | 这里 |
That's a nine millimetre. | 那可是一把九毫米口径的手枪 |
Shouldn't there be some kind of kick or something? | 难道不该有点后坐力什么的吗 |
Lincoln's pretty strong. | 林肯身体很壮实 |
Yeah, but strong enough to bury a recoil? | 难道壮到可以消除任何后坐力么 |
Now, you shoot someone, | 假设你杀了人 |
supposedly for revenge. | 如果光为了复仇 |
do you take the time to go back in | 你还会花时间返回来 |
and hit the glove box? Or get the hell out of there? | 翻箱倒柜的还不赶紧离开吗 |
Feds said he was trying to make it look like a robbery. | 他们说他想造成一个抢劫的假象 |
Look. | 看着 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字