What are you talking about? |
你说什么呢 |
You're clearing $10,000 a month selling weed. |
你卖大麻一个月能净赚一万 |
It went out as fast as it came in. |
我以前赚得快花得也快 |
Came in? |
以前 |
I quit. I'm not dealing anymore. |
我洗手不干了 |
- Bullshit.- I'm serious. |
-屁话-我是说真的 |
After we fought, I don't know. |
我们打完架之后不知道为什么 |
Things just started to fall apart. |
我的生活就分崩离析了 |
Jenny broke up with me. |
珍妮和我分手了 |
I didn't know. |
没人告诉我 |
Well, I just realized I needed to make a change. |
这让我意识到该改变自己了 |
Even sold my bong. |
我把水烟枪都给卖了 |
What have you done with my friend? |
你和以前不一样了 |
Yeah. You should talk. |
你还说我呢 |
Look at you. You look like Gordon Gekko's little brother. |
看看你简直就是高登·盖哥的翻版 |
Okay. |
得了吧 |
What, are you working on Wall Street, man? |
怎么样在华尔街工作吗 |
Why'd you call me, Trevor? |
为什么要给我打电话 |
You're the one person I knew would show up. |
因为我知道只有你会管我 |
You want to ask me for anything..else? |
你还想要我帮别的忙吗 |
Look, all I care about right now |
我现在唯一要做的 |
is keeping my record clean. |
就是洗清我的案底 |
You don't happen to know any good lawyers, do ya? |
你认不认识好的律师 |
No. I don't. |
不认识 |
Why the rush now? |
现在急个什么劲儿 |
You've already wasted ten minutes of my life. |
你已经浪费了我十分钟的年华 |
Please tell me you didn't wait ten minutes |
别告诉我你等了十分钟 |
just to scold me. |
就为了骂我一顿 |
I've been waiting for you to bring the paperwork down |
我一直等你把文件拿来 |
so I can close a nine-figure licensing deal. |
好让我敲定一桩九位数的交易 |
If your phone rings while I'm talking to Ray, |
我和雷聊天的时候你的手机要是再响 |
I'm throwing it out of the car while it's attached to your hand. |
我会连你带手机一起扔下车 |
Eddie Hope and the Mannish Boys. |
埃迪·霍普和男子汉唱的 |
1959, three guesse. |
1959年的给你三次机会 |
Guesses? |
这还用猜 |
You insult me, Harvey. |
你低估我了哈维 |
Don't worry, we won't be late. |
放心我们不会迟到 |
Okay, |
轮到我了 |
what was the name of the record label? |
那个唱片公司叫什么名字 |
Marlin records. |
马林唱片 |
Who covered it in the late '60s? |
60年代谁最红 |
Ahh! I want to say the stones, but-- |
我想说是滚石不过... |
You need some guesses? |
要再给你次机会吗 |
Just like a private car service, huh? |
就知道是个私人司机 |
Thinking you don't have to yield? |
不知道让一让吗 |
完整版请点击 |
|
What? Yield? You ran a red light! |
要我让是你闯了红灯 |
That light was yellow! |
那是黄灯 |
No, sir, it was not! |
看清楚先生是红灯 |
Are you calling me a liar? |
你想说我是个骗子咯 |
- Back off. - Mind your business, okay? |
-离远点-管好你自己的事行吗 |
No, I'm minding my business. |
这就是我的事 |
Anyone throws a punch, |
谁要是敢动手 |
Or I'm gonna introduce you to Mr. Taser. |
我就让他尝尝泰瑟枪的威力 |
Trade insurance, |
交换保险信息 |
I'll take reports, one at a time. |
我来一个个记录 |
Yeah, as much as I'd like to help you out, |
虽然我很想配合你 |
I'm late for a meeting. |
但我有个面谈要迟到了 |
You're not going anywhere. I need a statement from you too. |
你哪都别想去我得给你们俩录口供 |
Here's my information. |
这是我的信息 |
I need you to babysit the client till I get there. |
我到之前你先稳住客户 |
And don't mention the deal. |
不要提合约的事 |
If she asks any questions, |
她要是问什么问题 |
just nod your head |
点点头就行 |
and look pretty. |
表情迷人一点 |
Ms. Mcafee, I'm Mike Ross. |
迈克菲女士我是迈克·罗斯 |
I work with Harvey. |
哈维的同事 |
Oh, you're the protege that he's been gushing about. |
你就是那个他不停盛赞的跟班 |
He was gushing? |
他盛赞过我吗 |
Well, he mentioned that you existed. |
他提过有你这个人 |
For Harvey, that's gushing. |
对哈维来说那就算是盛赞 |
Uh, he's running a few minutes late today. |
他今天要晚点过来 |
Um, car trouble. |
路上碰了点麻烦 |
I was just about to have tea with the girls. |
我正要和我的女儿们喝茶 |
Would you care to join me? |
一起来喝吗 |
I'd love to. |
乐意之极 |
Good. |
好的 |
And for heaven's sakes, call me Joy. |
不用那么客气叫我乔伊就行 |
Okay, Joy. |
好的乔伊 |
These... |
这些... |
Are the girls. |
就是我的女儿们 |
Susie, Sarah, |
苏西莎拉 |
Stacy, Sinclair, |
史黛西辛克莱 |
And Sabrina. |
还有莎柏琳娜 |
Susie, where are your manners? |
苏西怎么这么没礼貌 |
Shake hands with this nice young man. |
快跟这位小伙子握个手 |
Just kidding, I know they're dolls. |
我说笑呢我知道这些都是洋娃娃 |
They're named after my daughters. |
她们是以我女儿们的名字命名的 |
I started the company because of them, really. |
我就是为了她们开的这家公司 |
You know, dolls didn't used to be |
你要知道以前的洋娃娃 |
these cheap, plastic bimbos from China that we have today. |
可不像现在那些中国制造的劣质塑料玩具 |
Your mother made them for you by hand. |
而是妈妈一针一线亲手为孩子缝制的 |
I wanted my girls to have that same experience. |
我也想让我的女儿们玩我亲手缝制的娃娃 |
And here we are, 30 years later. |
可是现在呢30年之后 |
Every parent's worst nightmare. |
这成了每个家长的噩梦 |
What do you mean? |
什么意思 |
These little angels, they sell for $90 a pop. |
这些小天使们每个可以卖到90元 |
I wasn't born with a butler, you know. |
我雇管家的钱就是这么赚来的 |
I gotta say, this is amazing, |
我不得不说你很厉害 |
taking on a project like a licensing deal. |
竟会愿意把品牌授权给别人 |
Why is that amazing? |
有什么厉害的 |
Well, my grandmother could never pull this off. |
我奶奶可做不到 |