英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
梅休因之家 女孩孤儿院 | |
You should have seen yourself. | 你真该看看自己 |
Up on that stool, floating around up there, | 站在凳上目光迷离 |
Deardorff just hollering at you. | 迪尔多夫不停地喊你 |
It felt funny. | 感觉很奇妙 |
Shit. | 可不嘛 |
I bet it felt good. | 肯定感觉好 |
What you gonna do at night? | 你今晚干什么 |
I'm gonna stay awake as long as I can, reading my book, | 打算尽可能熬夜看书 |
learning the Sicilian Defense. | 学习西西里防御 |
There's 57 pages about it in the book, | 这个开局书里写了57页 |
with 170 lines stemming from P to QB4. | 光是兵移到后翼象线第四格就有170多种变化 |
I'm gonna memorize them and play through them all in my mind. | 我要全部记住然后在脑子里下一边 |
Poor mind. | 可怜的小脑袋 |
Ladies, don't run! | 姑娘们别跑 |
No shoving! | 别推推搡搡 |
Mr. Shaibel? | 夏贝先生 |
They won't let me play anymore. | 他们不让我下棋了 |
I'm being punished. | 我被惩罚了 |
Please... | 求你了 |
can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
I wish I could play more with you. | 我希望能跟你多下下棋 |
For crying out loud, what you still doing in bed? | 见了鬼了你们还在床上干什么 |
You're gonna miss breakfast. | 要错过早餐了 |
Morning, cracker. | 早上好小姑娘 |
You don't wanna miss another delicious breakfast, do you? | 你不会想再错过美味的早餐对吧 |
Been dreaming about it. | 我都梦了一夜了 |
Wonder who they're here for. | 不知道他们要接走谁 |
后翼弃兵 第二集 | |
Hi, Beth. | 贝丝 |
- Are you trying to piss her off? - I had to take a shower. | -你要惹她生气吗-我得先洗澡 |
Go on in, then. | 赶紧进去 |
Hold up. | 等等 |
They seem like nice people. | 他们看起来像好人 |
I'm told, Elizabeth, that you turned 13 just last month. | 我听说伊丽莎白你上个月刚13岁 |
Actually, I'm fift-- | 其实我已经... |
Yes, that's right, I'm 13. | 对没错我13岁 |
Such a wonderful age. | 花季少女真好 |
Elizabeth has performed well in all of her schoolwork. | 伊丽莎白的所有课业都遥遥领先 |
She is at the top of her class in reading and arithmetic. | 她在班上阅读和算术第一 |
That's very impressive. | 真厉害 |
Beth is also a very strong student in science and geography, | 贝丝在科学和地理上也很优秀 |
and has been kindly assisting Miss Lonsdale with chapel, | 过去几年一直在热心帮助朗斯代尔小姐 |
for several years now. | 打理礼拜堂 |
She is the model Methuen girl. | 她是位模范梅休因女孩 |
I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
I will leave you three to get acquainted. | 我让你们三人熟悉一下 |
They call you Elizabeth? | 他们叫你伊丽莎白 |
Or is it Betty? | 还是贝蒂 |
You should go pack. | 你该回去了 |
I can't find my book. | 我找不到书了 |
Which book we talking about? You read like a hundred of them. | 你说哪本书你读的书有一百多本 |
Modern Chess Openings. | 《现代象棋开局》 |
Beats the shit out of me. | 我哪知道 |
I left it right here. | 我就放在这里了 |
- You didn't see it, did you? - Watch who you go accusing. | -你没看到对吧-说话小心点 |
I got no use for no book like that. | 那种书对我来说没用 |
Anyway, you don't need no book. | 再说你也用不着书 |
Just say, "Yes, sir," and "Yes, ma'am," and you'll do all right. | 只需要说"好先生""好女士"一切都会好的 |
Tell them you're grateful to be in a Christian home like theirs. | 说你很感激能被他们那样的基督教家庭领养 |
Maybe they'll put a TV in your room. | 或许他们会在你的房间装电视 |
Jolene? | 乔琳 |
I'm sorry. | 抱歉 |
About what? | 干什么道歉 |
That you didn't get adopted. | 你没能被领养 |
Shit. | 妈的 |
I make out just fine right here. | 我在这住着就很好 |
Be a good girl, Elizabeth. | 你乖乖的伊丽莎白 |
Off we go! | 我们走吧 |
We're so glad to have an older child. | 我们很高兴有个年纪较大的孩子了 |
Shall We? | 进屋吧 |
Home sweet home. | 到家了 |
Those are Rosa Bonheur prints. | 那些是罗莎·博纳尔的画 |
Not originals, of course. | 当然不是原作 |
Do you like animals? | 你喜欢动物吗 |
I do, I love them. | 我非常喜欢 |
Allston is allergic to most pet dander, though, | 但是奥斯顿对多数宠物过敏源都过敏 |
so I'm not allowed to-- - | 所以我不能养 |
I bet you'd like to see your room. | 你肯定想看看自己的房间吧 |
This is the master bedroom, where Allston and I sleep. | 这是主卧奥尔顿和我睡在这 |
Over here is the bathroom, | 这边是厕所 |
and this is you. | 这是你的房间 |
You have no idea how hard it is to find good maple furniture. | 你都不知道现在找枫木制的好家具有多难 |
This is all mine? | 这些都是我的吗 |
Of course it's all yours. | 当然都是你的 |
The whole room? | 整个房间 |
The whole room. | 整个房间 |
All right. | 好了 |
I will let you unpack and get settled in. | 你收拾下好好休息吧 |
Just give a holler if you need anything. | 需要什么就说 |
Home sweet home. | 到家了 |
I don't understand. | 我不理解 |
I don't know exactly what there is to understand. | 有什么好理解的 |
- Why can't they send someone else? - It's only for two weeks. | -为什么他们不能派别人去-只是两周 |
You've only been home for two days. | 你才回家两天 |
Gives you some time to get to know your new companion. | 正好让你有时间和新伙伴增进感情 |
I doubt there's much to know. | 不过大概没什么可聊的 |
Girl doesn't seem to have a heck of a lotto say. | 那女孩看起来话不多 |
Do you have to take the car? | 你要把车也开走吗 |
How am I supposed to get around without a car? | 没有车我怎么通勤 |
I don't know, you could rent one. | 不知道你可以租车 |
And eat up half my commissions? | 用一半的提成来租车吗 |
You're a terrible driver anyway. | 反正你开得也不好 |
It's not that far into town. | 这里距离镇上也不远 |
Remember what the doctor said. Some exercise will do you good. | 还记得医生怎么说吗多锻炼对你有好处 |
It's early, dear. | 时间还早亲爱的 |
You don't have to be up for another hour yet. | 你还可以再睡一个小时 |
Must be all the excitement about your first day of school. | 肯定是第一天上学很兴奋 |
Where did Mr. Wheatley go? | 惠特利先生去哪了 |
Business trip. | 出差 |
Poor man has to travel quite a bit these days, but... | 可怜的家伙最近总是出差但是 |
as he likes to remind me, it... | 他也很喜欢提醒我这个 |
keeps the roof over our heads. | 能养家糊口 |
Please stop gawking, dear, you're making me nervous. | 请别盯着我了亲爱的你让我紧张 |
You're very good. | 你弹得很好 |
This was Grandmother June's piano. | 这是琼祖母的钢琴 |
I've played since I was younger than you. | 我比你还小的时候就开始弹了 |
I'd always had it in my mind to one day play in an orchestra. | 我一直梦想能在交响乐团里演奏 |
Probably still could. | 或许依然可以 |
As luck would have it, | 但不凑巧 |
I've also always suffered from a terrible case of stage fright, | 我的舞台恐惧症很严重 |
which does not bode well for an aspiring performer. | 这对有志成为钢琴家的人来说可不妙 |
And then I got pregnant. | 之后我就怀孕了 |
You have a child? | 你有个孩子吗 |
We did, yes. | 有过对 |
Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
We have a leftover casserole. | 我们有炖菜 |
Beth, dear. | 贝丝亲爱的 |
Are you sure you don't want me to go with you? | 你确定不需要我陪你去吗 |
I'm okay. | 我没事 |
Okay. | 好 |
You should have seen that coach. | 你该看看那教练 |
Have you seen her hair and her shoes? | 你看到她的头发和鞋子了吗 |
Don't know. | 不知道 |
So drab. | 太土了 |
And brown laces with brown shoes? I mean... | 棕色蕾丝配棕色鞋子简直 |
Quiet, please! Let's start. | 大家安静开始上课了 |
This week, we will begin to study the binomial theorem. | 这周我们要开始学二项式定理 |
Does anyone know what a binomial is? | 有人知道二项式是什么吗 |
Anyone? | 有人知道吗 |
Yes? | 请说 |
- A binomial is a mathematical-- - Will you stand up, please? | -二项式是个数学-你能站起来吗 |
A binomial is a mathematical expression containing two terms. | 二项式是包含两个项的数学表达式 |
X plus Y is a binomial. | X加Y就是二项式 |
Very good. | 很好 |
Let's turn to page 24. | 翻到24页 |
Great, another fucking brain. | 太棒了又一个聪明妞 |
That's a good idea. Oh, my god. | 真是好主意天呐 |
- Is there a school chess club? - What? | -学校有象棋社吗-什么 |
Is there a chess club here at the school? | 学校有象棋社吗 |
I don't think they have anything like that. | 我觉得这里没有这种社团 |
But a lot of the girls belong to social clubs. | 但很多女孩去社交俱乐部 |
Social clubs? | 社交俱乐部 |
There's the Apple Pi club, | 有苹果派社 |
and the Sub Debs, | 和替补名媛社 |
- and Girls Around Town. - Apple pie? They bake pies? | -还有小镇姑娘社-苹果派社烤派吗 |
No, Apple Pi. You know, like the Greek letter. | 不苹果派是指那个希腊字母 |
Are you in one of those? | 你加入了吗 |
You have to be invited... | 必须要受到邀请 |
to join. | 才能加入 |
You could try out for junior cheerleader. | 你可以试试高一拉拉队长 |
Shit. | 该死 |
Hello, Mr. Wheatley. | 你好惠特利先生 |
Hi... Beth. | 贝丝 |
You're home! I didn't expect you for another week. | 你回来了我以为你下周才会回来 |
I'm only here for the night. | 我只会来睡一晚 |
They, uh... they just gave me the whole Southwest, so... | 他们他们把整个西南部都给我了所以 |
And a raise, I hope? | 那应该有加薪吧 |
Don't start. | 别说了 |
Yes, why don't you freshen up, and I will start dinner? | 好你去洗洗我做晚饭吧 |
I'll take a beer. | 我喝杯啤酒吧 |
If there's any left. | 如果还有剩下的话 |
Doesn't she ever change clothes? | 她就不换衣服吗 |
I don't think he likes me very much. | 我觉得他不怎么喜欢我 |
Quite the opposite. | 正好相反 |
Adopting you was actually his idea. | 领养你是她的决定 |
He's right, though. You could use some new clothes. | 但他说得对你确实需要些新衣服 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
They have chess sets. | 他们有象棋 |
We can stop on the way back down. | 我们可以下楼时再买 |
Let's find you a blouse. | 给你配件衬衫吧 |
Well, don't you look lovely? | 这样好看多了对吧 |
The shoes are a little big. | 鞋有点大 |
Room to grow, dear. Room to grow. | 你的脚还会长的亲爱的还会长 |
Let's look for coats. | 看看外套 |
Lovely. | 好看 |
Step over here so I can see the fabric in the light. | 过来让我在光线下看看材质 |
Yes, this will do nicely. | 这个确实不错 |
Aren't we gonna look at the chess sets? | 我们不看象棋了吗 |
Another time, dear. | 下次吧亲爱的 |
It's getting late, and I'm getting hungry. | 已经很晚了而且我饿了 |
- But-- - I'll give you 40 cents a week allowance. | -但是-我每周给你40美分零花钱 |
Save up and buy yourself a chess set. | 存钱自己买一个吧 |
Saving is a good lesson for a girl to learn. | 存钱对女孩来说是个必修课 |
So bad! | 太难看了 |
- Do you have any books on chess? - Chess? | -你有关于象棋的书吗-象棋 |
I don't know for sure. | 我不确定 |
If we have anything, it'll be on the last row. | 如果有那就是在最后一排 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
There might be an old biography on Jose Capablanca. | 可能有何塞·卡帕布兰卡的旧自传 |
- Who? - Jose Capablanca. | -谁-何塞·卡帕布兰卡 |
He was a Grandmaster. It was quite a long time ago now. | 他是象棋特级大师不过是很久以前了 |
What's a Grandmaster? | 什么是象棋特级大师 |
A genius player. | 天才棋手 |
《我的象棋生涯》 何塞·劳尔·卡帕布兰卡 | |
Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
I see you, Harmon. | 我看到你了哈蒙 |
It's those shoes. | 是你那难看的鞋暴露的 |
Did you get them at Ben Snyder's or something? | 你是在本·斯奈德商场买的吗 |
I wouldn't be caught dead in Ben Snyder's. | 我死也不会穿本·斯奈德商场的衣服 |
- How was school? - Fun. | -学校如何-不错 |
Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
I'm gonna replay some of the matches in this book. | 我要重新下几局书里的棋局 |
- But you don't have a board. - In my head. | -但你没有象棋-在脑子下 |
Good mental exercise. | 是锻炼思维的好练习 |
Well, some physical exercise could do you good. | 锻炼下身体对你有好处 |
Will you run over to Bradley's for me, | 你能去布拉德利商店 |
and pick up three packs of Chesterfields? | 给我买三包契斯特菲尔德香烟吗 |
Yes, ma'am. | 好女士 |
I'll write you a note. | 我给你写张条 |
You look a bit youthful for smoking, yourself. | 你看着太年轻了还不能抽烟 |
原创象棋战术 象棋中兵的威力 汉斯·科莫赫 | |
苏联象棋冠军 瓦西里·N·帕诺夫国际象棋大师 | |
锦标赛日程 美国和加拿大即将开赛 | |
Young lady! | 小姑娘 |
You have to buy the magazine or put it back. | 你得买杂志不然就放回去 |
- Can't I just-- - You wanna read? Read the sign. | -我能就...-你想看吗看看牌子 |
No, it's all the same oil, it's just three different sizes. | 不都是一样的油只是大小不同 |
If you don't use a lot, you wanna buy that one, | 如果你不怎么用你就买那个 |
because it does go bad, but this is the best value for the money. | 因为这个会变质但这个性价比最高 |
If you can't decide, get the middle one. | 如果你决定不了就买中等大小 |
It's not rocket science. | 也不是什么难事 |
Thank you, dear. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
Well, that's the last of the instant coffee. | 这是最后的速溶咖啡了 |
I'd go shopping, but I just don't know where all the money goes. | 我倒是想去购物但我不知道钱都去哪了 |
I've bought little more than trifles this month, | 这个月我几乎什么都没买 |
and yet I have seven dollars left | 但现在手里只有7美元了 |
where I should have at least 20. | 本来至少该有20的 |
Seven dollars? | 7美元 |
- Is that enough? - To last till the end of October? | -那够吗-坚持到10月底吗 |
I think not. | 我想不够 |
It'll scarcely buy chicken necks and porridge. | 只够买点鸡脖子和粥了 |
- Doesn't Methuen send you a check? - For 80 dollars. | -梅休因没给你寄支票吗-只有80美元 |
And only for the first year. | 还只有头一年 |
As if the expense of keeping you doesn't exhaust it. | 仿佛养活你不用花钱似的 |
I'm afraid you'll have to go without an allowance until Allston returns. | 恐怕在奥斯顿回来前我都不能再给你零花钱了 |
Which is when? | 那是什么时候 |
Who can say? | 谁知道吗 |
It seems he's been unavoidably detained out West. | 看上去他无可避免地被留在西部了 |
Maybe I could get a job. | 或许我能找份工作 |
A job? | 工作 |
I could work in a store, or wash dishes somewhere. | 我可以在商店里工作或洗盘子 |
Wash dishes? | 洗盘子 |
I'd like to make some money. | 我想赚点钱 |
Oh, to buy clothes with, I suspect. | 是为了买衣服吧 |
To enter chess tournaments. | 为了参加象棋锦标赛 |
There's one here. | 这里就有一个 |
But it's five dollars for the entrance fee. | 但需要5美元参赛费 |
The only girls of your age who work are colored. | 你这个年龄的女孩只有黑人才工作 |
Dear Mr. Shaibel, | 亲爱的夏贝先生 |
there's a chess tournament here | 这里正在举行象棋锦标赛 |
with a first prize of 100 dollars, | 第一名奖金100美元 |
and a second prize of 50 dollars. | 第二名奖金50美元 |
There are other prizes, too. | 还有其他奖品 |
It costs five dollars to enter, and I don't have that. | 但需要5美元参赛费我没有那个钱 |
If you'll send me the money, | 如果你能借我参赛费 |
I will pay you back ten dollars if I win any prize at all. | 无论我是否得奖我都会还你10美元 |
Beth, is that you? | 贝丝是你吗 |
I seem to have caught a cold. | 我好像感冒了 |
Another one? | 又感冒了 |
I have a proclivity for viruses, or... | 我特别容易感染病毒或者 |
they for me. | 它们喜欢我 |
Uh... here. | 给 |
I need you to fill this prescription for me. | 我需要你帮我去取药 |
And while you're there... | 你去的时候 |
buy yourself a Coke. | 给自己买瓶可乐吧 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
Be just a minute. | 稍等 |
Here you go. | 给你 |
My tranquility medicine. | 我的镇定剂 |
Dr. Talbott has decided I need more tranquility. Much more. | 塔伯特医生觉得我需要更镇定 |
- Will you get me a glass of water, dear? - Yes, ma'am. | -你能帮我拿杯水吗亲爱的-好女士 |
Why do they only fill these bottles half full? | 他们为什么只给你半瓶药 |
Excuse you, Harmon. | 没长眼吗哈蒙 |
Fuck you, Margaret. | 去你的玛格丽特 |
Beth, this came for you. | 贝丝这是寄给你的 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
塔伯特医生 镇定剂每日三次或根据需要服用 | |
Tell Alma to go easy. | 让艾尔玛悠着点吃 |
She's only got three refills left. | 她只剩3次取药配额了 |
For a trip the White House again calls non-political... | 白宫再次声称这是一次非政治的访问 |
- You're home late. - ...Political-looking escort | -你回来迟了-...看着像政党人士的 |
of 17 Democratic congressmen, and Mrs. Kennedy... | 17位民主党议员以及肯尼迪太太... |
- I was out walking. - ...who was featured at the arrival... | -我出去散步了-...出现在到达的人群中 |
Okay. Good night. | 好晚安 |
Good night. | 晚安 |
...turning on the smile that hasn't been... | 脸上浮现着微笑之前并未... |
I'm gonna be late again tomorrow. | 明天我也会晚回来 |
I have something after school. | 放学后有事 |
Have you joined a club? | 你加入社团了吗 |
I'm playing in that chess tournament I told you about. | 我要参加之前跟你说的象棋锦标赛 |
I won't argue that broadening one's social life | 我不反对你在这个年纪 |
is important for a girl your age. | 扩大自己社交圈 |
I just wonder whether a dance class or a girls' club | 我只是觉得舞蹈课或女生俱乐部 |
wouldn't be better for making friendships. | 是否更容易交到朋友 |
I hear Fairfield has pretty good ones. | 我听说费尔菲尔德高中有许多挺不错的 |
When you were my age, how did you broaden your social life? | 你在我这么大的时候是怎么扩大社交圈的 |
The tournament goes until Sunday. | 锦标赛到周日结束 |
亨利·克雷高中 战斗猫头鹰故乡 | |
- Do you have a clock? - No. | -你有棋钟吗-没有 |
We have a clock-sharing system. | 我们这里租赁棋钟 |
If your opponent doesn't have one, | 如果你的对手也没有棋钟 |
come back to the desk, and we'll loan you one. | 回这里来我们借你一个 |
Play starts in 20 minutes. | 比赛20分钟后开始 |
What's your rating? | 你的等级分是多少 |
I don't have a rating. | 我没有等级分 |
- Have you played in a tournament before? - No. | -你之前没参加过锦标赛吗-没有 |
- Are you sure you wanna do this? - I'm sure. | -你确定你要比赛吗-我确定 |
We don't have a women's section. | 我们没有女子分组 |
- I'll put you in beginners. - I'm not a beginner. | -你去参加初级组吧-我不是初级 |
Doesn't matter. | 无所谓 |
If you're an unrated player, | 如果你没有等级分 |
you go in beginners with the people under 1600. | 你就以初级者身份参加和1600分以下的人比 |
- What's the prize for beginners? - Twenty. | -初级组的奖金是多少-20美金 |
- What about the other section? - First prize in the Open is 100. | -那其他组别呢-公开组是100美金 |
Is it against any rule for me to be in the Open? | 让我参加公开组比赛违反规则吗 |
- Not exactly. - Put me in the Open. | -也不是-让我参加公开组 |
There are three guys in there with ratings over 1800. | 那里有三个人等级分超过1800 |
And Beltik may show up. | 而且贝尔蒂克也可能来 |
They will eat you alive. | 他们会生吞了你 |
"Harmon." | "哈蒙" |
Are the matches played at random? | 比赛是随机配对的吗 |
Oh, not at all. | 完全不是 |
Uh, they arrange it by ratings on the first round. | 他们是按第一轮的等级分安排的 |
After that, winners play winners, and losers, losers. | 在那之后赢家和赢家比输家和输家比 |
Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
You, too. | 你也是 |
- Annette Packer. - Beth Harmon. | -安妮特·帕克-贝丝·哈蒙 |
I don't understand about chess clocks. | 我不知道棋钟怎么用 |
The clock faced nearest you measures your playing time. | 你那边的钟计算你下棋的时间 |
Each player has 90 minutes. | 双方各有九十分钟 |
After you move, you press that button on top, | 你走了一步就按上面的按钮 |
and it stops your clock and starts your opponent's. | 你的钟会停下来对手的钟就开始走了 |
And you see that little red flag | 你看到两个钟的数字十二 |
over the number 12 on each clock? | 上面的小红旗了吗 |
Yours will fall down when the 90 minutes is up, | 如果九十分钟到了你的旗子就会掉下来 |
and if it does that... | 这样的话... |
you've lost. | 你就输了 |
And, urn... | 这个... |
For recording your moves. | 用来记录你的棋步 |
Right. | 懂了 |
- You can start your clocks now. - You can start my clock now. | -你们可以启动棋钟了-你可以启动我的棋钟了 |
Why do they put the girls together? | 他们为什么把女孩安排在一起 |
They're not supposed to... | 他们不该这样的 |
but, if you win, they move you up. | 但如果你赢了他们就会让你上去 |
- Oh, it's touch move. - What's that? | -这是摸子走子-什么意思 |
Don't touch a piece unless you're going to move it. | 除非你要走棋不然不要碰棋子 |
If you touch it, you have to move it somewhere. | 如果你碰了棋子就必须走一步 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Don't you push your button now? | 你不该按下你的按钮吗 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
What I do with this? | 这个该怎么办 |
Is your match over? | 你棋下完了吗 |
Yes, I won. | 对我赢了 |
That was fast. | 速度真快 |
What do I do with this? | 这个该怎么办 |
Circle your name and drop it in the basket. | 圈出你的名字放到篮子里 |
- Who are they? - Beltik and Cullen. | -他们是谁-贝尔蒂克和卡伦 |
- Beltik's the State Champion. - Which is which? | -贝尔蒂克是州冠军-哪个是哪个 |
- Beltik's the younger one. - Is he a Grandmaster? | -年纪小的那个是贝尔蒂克-他是特级大师吗 |
He's working on it. | 他正在努力 |
Takes time. | 需要时间 |
You have to play Grandmasters to become one. | 想成为大师就要跟大师们对战 |
- How much time? - Do you mind? | -要多长时间-能安静点吗 |
Draw? | 议和吗 |
Hell, no. | 绝不 |
Yes! | 太棒了 |
第二轮对战表 公开赛哈蒙对库克 | |
That's check. | 这是将军 |
I know what it is. | 我知道 |
Draw? | 议和吗 |
You got me. | 你赢了 |
I resign. | 我认输 |
Dinner break. | 晚餐休息 |
Next round is at six o'clock. Then, three more tomorrow. | 下一轮是六点明天还有三轮 |
Final round is Sunday, 11 am. | 最后一轮是星期天上午十一点 |
Harmon? | 哈蒙 |
Keep it up, kid. | 加油孩子 |
I think he knew you killed his brother. | 我觉得他知道你杀了他弟弟 |
- You're in trouble... - Yours is in the oven. | -你有麻烦了-你的饭在烤箱里 |
Someone's always crowding me. | 有人总是盯着我 |
- How did you do at your thing? - I won four games. | -你的事怎么样-我赢了四场 |
That's nice, good for you. | 那很好你很厉害 |
公开赛对战表 陶恩斯对哈蒙 | |
Yes, Harmon? | 什么事哈蒙 |
You said there were three people here | 你们说这里有三个人 |
with a rating higher than 1800. | 等级分超过1800 |
- That's right. - I thought I'd be playing one of them. | -没错-我以为我要对战其中一个 |
Them's the breaks, Harmon. | 遇到他们就等于输了哈蒙 |
Consider yourself lucky. | 就当你运气好吧 |
I want to play the best. | 我想跟最好的选手对战 |
You have to get a rating before that happens. | 在此之前你要获得等级分 |
How do I get a rating? | 怎么才能获得等级分 |
You play 30 games in USCF tournaments, then wait four months. | 你在美国国际象棋联盟下三十场再等四个月 |
- That's how you get a rating. - That's too long. | -这样就能获得等级分了-那太久了 |
I want to play Beltik. | 我想跟贝尔蒂克对战 |
If you win your next three games, and if Beltik does the same. | 如果你赢了后面三场贝尔蒂克也赢了 |
I'll win them. | 我会赢他们的 |
No, Harmon, you won't. | 不哈蒙你赢不了 |
You have to play Sizemore or Goldman first. | 你会先遇到赛斯默或戈德曼 |
You can't beat either of them. | 他们俩你都赢不了 |
Sizemore and Goldman? Shit. | 赛斯默和戈德曼完了 |
Townes, the guy you're playing now, is underrated. | 你下轮要对战的选手陶恩斯没有等级分 |
He plays first board for the university team, | 他是大学校队的一线选手 |
and last month he came in fifth in Las Vegas. | 上个月他在拉斯维加斯拿了第五名 |
What's in Las Vegas? | 拉斯维加斯的什么 |
The US Open. | 全美公开赛 |
Looks like we've been stalking each other. | 我们好像都在跟踪对方 |
You want to start my clock? | 你要启动我的棋钟吗 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
Jesus Christ, Harmon, you're humiliating my rook. | 天哪哈蒙你在羞辱我的车 |
He won't have to suffer much longer. | 它待不了多久了 |
陶恩斯 哈蒙 | |
Damn. | 真行啊 |
How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
Never mind. | 当我没说 |
- Don't answer that, it'll just depress me. - I'm 36. | -别回答那只会让我郁闷-我36岁了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
You really are something, you know that? | 你真是与众不同你知道吗 |
Shall we turn in our sheets? | 我们去交单子吗 |
You go ahead. | 你去吧 |
I'm gonna study the board a little longer. | 我想再研究一下这局棋 |
Damn it! | 真倒霉 |
Damn! | 倒霉 |
I just wanted to tell you that I've never seen anything like... | 我只想跟你说我从来没见过... |
Do-- Do you have something? | 你你有那什么吗 |
It's my first time. | 我是第一次 |
Do you know how to use it? | 你知道这个怎么用吗 |
I think so. | 应该吧 |
I'll wait, just in case. | 我等你以防万一 |
You're, uh... | 你... |
You're moving right on up, aren't you? | 你一直在过关斩将是吧 |
So far. | 目前是 |
Sizemore's pretty tough, though. | 不过赛斯默很难赢 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
I didn't... | 我不... |
I just thought... | 我只是以为 |
Thought I was sick. | 以为我病了 |
My first time, I threw up. | 我第一次时吐了 |
Well, I still do sometimes. | 现在偶尔也会 |
Actually, every time. | 其实每次都会 |
Well, I have to get back. | 我得回去了 |
Oh, sure. | 行 |
Hey, Beth. | 贝丝 |
Beat him, will you? | 打败他好吗 |
I'll try. | 我尽量 |
Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
I've started menstruating. | 我来例假了 |
Bit late in the day for you, isn't it? | 对你来说有点晚了对吧 |
I'll need pads... | 我需要卫生巾 |
something. | 之类的 |
Just go up to my room, to the top drawer of my chiffonier, | 去我的房间在小衣橱最上层 |
and take what you require. | 要什么自己拿 |
Oh, and, dear... | 还有亲爱的 |
be a good girl and get that | 帮我个忙去拿 |
little bottle of green pills by my bedside. | 我床头边上的绿色小药瓶 |
My tranquility needs to be refurbished. | 我需要补充一下我的镇定 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
Wrong? | 问题 |
I'm not Aristotle, but yes, | 我虽然不是亚里士多德但没错 |
I think something could be construed as wrong. | 我觉得可以算是出问题了 |
I've received a message from Mr. Wheatley. | 我收到了惠特利先生的消息 |
What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
It seems Mr. Wheatley... | 看起来惠特利先生 |
has been indefinitely detained in the Southwest. | 要永久驻扎在西南部了 |
Somewhere between Denver and Butte. | 在丹佛和布特中间的某地 |
Though, Aristotle was a moral philosopher, | 但亚里士多德是哲学家 |
and I'm just a housewife. | 而我只是个家庭主妇 |
Or I was a housewife. | 或曾经是 |
Can they send me back if you no longer have a husband? | 如果你没有丈夫了他们会送我回去吗 |
You put it concretely. | 你说得很具体 |
They won't if we lie about it. | 如果我们撒谎他们就不会 |
That's easy enough. | 那倒是简单 |
You're a good soul, Beth. | 你是个好女孩贝丝 |
Why don't you heat up the chicken dinners in the freezer, okay? | 不如你把冰箱里的鸡肉热热吧 |
Set the oven at 400. | 把烤箱调到400华氏度 |
I don't know how to put these on. | 我不知道怎么用烤箱 |
Though I'm no longer a wife, | 虽然我不再为人妻了 |
except by a legal fiction... | 除了法律还承认 |
I believe I can learn to be a mother. | 我想我能学着成为一个母亲 |
I'll show you how... | 我来教你怎么做 |
if you promise to never go near Denver. | 只要你答应永远不靠近丹佛 |
Mama? | 妈妈 |
Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
Extra cup of coffee. | 我多喝了一杯咖啡 |
Harry Beltik. What's your name? | 哈利·贝尔蒂克你叫什么 |
Beth Harmon. | 贝丝·哈蒙 |
Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
Come on, you ugly piece of trash. | 动动脑子你个丑八怪 |
You can beat that... | 你能打败那个 |
fucker. | 狗逼 |
- Son of a bitch. - I think that's it. | -好家伙-到此为止了 |
- No, I can get out of this. - I don't think so. | -不我还能解这个局-我想不行了 |
Maybe, if you'd gotten here on time. | 如果你准时来的话或许有戏 |
It doesn't work. | 没用的 |
- I don't have to use the queen. - Move. | -我都不用走皇后-该你走了 |
- I'll just cover it with the bishop and-- - Move. | -我直接用象掩护...-该你走了 |
Do you see it now? | 现在你看出来了吗 |
Or should we finish this on the board? | 还是我们要下完这盘棋 |
Son of a bitch. | 好家伙 |
"The world of Kentucky chess was astonished this weekend | "这周末肯塔基州的象棋届大受震动 |
by the playing of a local girl | 一位本地姑娘 |
who triumphed over hardened players | 层层突围节节胜利 |
to win the Kentucky State Championship." | 最后获得了肯塔基州冠军" |
"Elizabeth Harmon, a student at Fairfield High, | "伊丽莎白·哈蒙费尔菲尔德高中的学生 |
showed a mastery of the game unequaled by any female, | 展现了任何女性都无法比拟的象棋天赋 |
according to Harry Beltik, | 哈利·贝尔蒂克如此评价道 |
whom Miss Harmon defeated for the state crown." | 他本人也在州决赛中败给了哈蒙小姐" |
And 100 dollars. | 还有100美元奖金 |
You won this. | 你赢来的 |
I wanna open a bank account. | 我想开个银行账户 |
But you have to go with me, | 但你得跟我一起去 |
because I need a parent or a guardian. | 因为我需要一个家长或监护人 |
I just didn't have the faintest idea | 我真的完全不知道 |
that people made money playing chess. | 下象棋还能赚钱 |
There's tournaments with bigger prizes than that. | 还有奖金比这个更多的锦标赛 |
How much bigger? | 有多少 |
Thousands of dollars. | 上千美金 |
Goodness. | 天呐 |
So, can we go to the bank today after school? | 那我们放学后能去银行吗 |
Certainly. | 当然 |
Beth, will you come down here, please? | 贝丝你能下来一下吗 |
What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
I've been leafing through this chess magazine. | 我就随便翻翻这本象棋杂志 |
It's very interesting. | 很有趣 |
It says here that there is a tournament in Cincinnati, | 上面说辛辛那提州有场锦标赛 |
and the first prize is 500 dollars. | 第一名奖金是500美金 |
The Greyhound bus only requires two hours for the trip. | 坐灰狗巴士去那只需要两小时 |
I took the liberty of calling. | 我就擅作主张打了电话 |
What about school? | 那上学呢 |
I could write a medical excuse claiming mono. | 我就写张病假条说你得腺热了 |
Mono? | 腺热 |
Mononucleosis. | 单核细胞增多症 |
It's quite the thing in your age group, | 在你这个年纪是高发病 |
according to the Ladies Horne Journal. | 《霍恩女士》杂志说的 |
Where would we stay? | 那我们住哪里 |
At the Gibson Hotel, in a double room for 22 dollars a night. | 吉布森酒店标间每晚22美元 |
The Greyhound tickets would be $11.80 apiece, | 灰狗巴士的车票是每人11.8美元 |
plus the cost of food. | 再加上伙食费 |
I've calculated all of it. | 我都算过了 |
Even if you only won second or third prize, | 就算你只得了二等或三等奖 |
there would still be a profit. | 还是能赚钱 |
I'll win. | 我会赢的 |
I have every confidence. | 我很有自信 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“女王的棋局”