伦敦生活第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You know that feeling when a guy you like sends you a text | 你知道有种感觉 当一个你喜欢的男孩子在周二的凌晨两点 |
at two o'clock on a Tuesday | 发信息给你 |
night asking if he can come and find you, | 问你他现在是否能来找你 |
and you've accidentally | 而你一不小心 |
made it out like you've just got in yourself, | 撒谎告诉他你也刚刚才走进家门 |
so you have to get out of bed, drink wine, get in the shower, | 所以你不得不从床上起来 喝点酒 洗好澡 |
shave everything, dig out some Agent Provocateur business - | 把该刮的毛都刮了 然后找出几件密探内衣 |
suspender belt, the whole bit - | 吊袜腰带 全套装备 |
and wait by the door until the buzzer goes? | 然后等在门边 等着门铃响 |
And then you open the door to him, | 然后你给他开了门 |
like you've almost forgotten he's coming over. | 好像你几乎已经忘记他要来了 |
- Hi. - Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
Hey. | 嘿 |
完整版请点击 | |
Hey. | 嘿 |
And then you get to it immediately. | 接下来你俩一触即发 |
After some pretty standard bouncing, you realise... | 在一些几近标准的弹跳运动之后 你意识到 |
...he's edging towards your arsehole. | 他正在慢慢靠近你的后庭 |
But you're drunk | 但是那时你已经喝醉了 |
and he made the effort to come all the way here, | 而他也花了不少力气才来到你这儿 |
伦敦生活高频词统计
伦敦生活高频词
so you let him. He's thrilled. | 所以你就由着他了 他非常兴奋 |
I'm so thrilled. | 我好兴奋啊 |
And then the next morning, you wake to find him... | 然后在第二天早上 你醒来了发现他 |
fully dressed, sat on the side of the bed, gazing at you. | 衣冠端正 坐在你的床边 凝视着你 |
- He says that... - Last night was incredible. | -他说 -昨晚实在是不可思议 |
Which you think is an overstatement, | 而你觉得他只是夸张了 |
but then he goes on to say that... | 但他接下去说 |
It was particularly special because... | 昨晚特别的不一样 是因为 |
...I've never managed to actually... | 我还从来没有真正地 |
...up the bum with anyone before. | 走过别人的后庭 |
To be fair, he does have a large penis. | 说实话 他的确有个大阴茎 |
And although it's always been a fantasy of mine, I've... | 尽管这个一直以来都是我的幻想 我还 |
never found anyone I could do it with. | 从来没有找到谁愿意和我做的 |
And then he touches your hair... | 接着他抚摸了你的头发 |
...and thanks you with a genuine, earnest... | 还真挚诚恳地感谢了你 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
It's sort of moving. | 还有点感人呢 |
Then he kisses you gently. | 然后他温柔地亲吻了你 |
And then he leaves. | 之后就离开了 |
And you spend the rest of the day wondering... | 留你一人花了近一天的时间 思考 |
Do I have a massive arsehole? | 我是不是有个巨大的后庭 |
This doesn't happen very often, does it? | 这并不是经常发生 是吗 |
No. | 不 |
I su... | 我估 |
I suppose it's... | 我估计这 |
It's quite rare, yeah. | 这挺罕见的 嗯 |
I hate myself. | 我讨厌我自己 |
Are you going to work? | 你是要去上班吗 |
- No, actually... - OK, this is going to sound crazy | -不 实际上 -好吧 这听起来会很疯狂 |
but I think that I should take your number | 但是我觉得我应该要到你的电话 |
and I think I should call it, | 然后我应该打过去 |
and I think I should ask | 我觉得我应该问你 |
you if you want to go out for a drink with me. | 是否愿意和我出去喝杯酒 |
Fuck me! You've got a boyfriend? | 我去 你有男朋友了 |
No... | 没有 |
No, we broke up quite recently, actually. | 没有 我其实最近刚刚分手了 |
My God. I'm so sorry/really pleased. | 天呐 我很抱歉 同时也很开心听到这个 |
How the hell did he manage to fuck that up? | 他是怎么做到搞砸你们的关系的 |
'Power rarely gives up without a fight... | 权力的割舍极少不经过斗争 |
'..Particularly in places where there are divisions of tribe, | 在部落和宗派分裂的地区 |
伦敦生活台词本中英对照
伦敦生活台词本单词标注
'divisions of sect. | 更是如此 |
'We also know that populism can take dangerous turns. | 我们也知道 民粹主义可能会趁虚而入 |
'And there will be difficult days along the way. | 过程中将会遇到艰辛险阻 |
'From the extremism of those who would use democracy | 从利用民主来否决少数族群权利的极端主义 |
'to deny minority rights to the nationalism that left...' | 到民族主义 留下了 |
- What are you doing? - Nothing! | -你在做什么 -没什么 |
Harry! | 哈里 |
- I know what you were doing. - I was watching the news. | -我知道你在做什么 -我刚刚在看新闻 |
- Really? - Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
Really? | 真的 |
Yeah. | 对啊 |
What was he talking about, then? | 那么他在说些什么 |
- What? - Please, I just need to hear this. | -什么 -拜托 我需要听你说 |
What was he talking about? | 他在说些什么 |
Iraq. | 伊拉克 |
Don't say anything. | 不要再说了 |
And please don't stop me leaving. | 而且请你不要阻止我离开 |
- Please don't! - OK. | -千万不要 -好的 |
Don't! | 不要 |
Look, I've really tried to be there for you through this. | 听我说 我是真的努力陪你度过这段时间 |
You can't say I haven't tried. | 你不能说我没有努力过 |
Don't say anything. And please don't contact me | 别再说话了 还有请你不要联系我 |
or turn up at my house drunk | 或者出现在我家门口 喝得酩酊大醉 |
in your underwear. It won't work this time. | 还穿着你的内衣 这一次不会有用了 |
It will. | 会有用的 |
I'm taking that posh shampoo. | 我会带走那瓶好的洗发水 |
He was talking about democ... | 他刚刚说的是民主 |
He was just... | 他只是 |
...really kind and supportive with my work. | 特别的善良 而且特别支持我的工作 |
He'd cook all the time, run baths, hoover. | 他总是下厨做饭 放洗澡水 给家里除尘 |
He'd laugh at all of my jokes. | 他会应和我的所有笑话 |
He was really great with my family, my friends loved him. | 他和我家人特别好 我的朋友们也很喜欢他 |
Plus, he was really fucking affectionate. | 还有 他是真的真的深爱着我 |
- Sounds like a dickhead. - Yeah. | -听起来像个笨蛋 -是啊 |
So, was that, like, "You CAN have my number," | 那么我们应该 “你可以要到我的电话号码” |
Or...? What are we...? | 还是 我们是 |
Yes. Yeah, I guess that's a yes. | 是的 是 我估计是的 |
My gosh. Great... | 我的天 好 |
Ok. | 嗯 |
Put that in there. | 拿着这个 |
And I'll be sure to treat you like a nasty little bitch. | 我保证会把你当成一个下流淫荡的小婊子的 |
- That was a joke. - No, I know. | -那是个笑话 -哦 我知道 |
- I know! - OK. I was, like, "Oh!" | -我知道 -好 我还以为我说错了什么 |
OK. Great! | 好 很好 |
I'll buzz you, then? | 我会打电话给你的 好吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
- ok. - ok. | -好的 -好 |
Ok. | 好 |
I can't stop smiling. Sorry, I... | 我止不住笑 抱歉 我 |
It's OK. | 没关系 |
I'll go. | 我走了 |
Thank you for coming in today. | 很感谢您今天能来 |
We really appreciate you considering us | 我们很感激你选择我们 |
for your small business start-up loan. | 来为您的小生意提供启动资金贷款 |
No problem. | 没什么 |
I've read your application form. | 我已经看了你的申请表 |
- Thank you. - It was... | -谢谢你 -它很 |
funny. | 有趣 |
OK, that wasn't my intention, but... | 好吧 这虽然不是我的本意 但是 |
As you are probably aware, | 你可能意识到 |
we haven't had the opportunity to support many - | 我们还没有得到很多机会来支持许多 |
any - women-led businesses since the... | 任何 女性发起的事业 自从那次 |
Sexual harassment case. | 性骚扰事件之后 |
The sexual harassment case. | 性骚扰事件 |
Yes. | 是的 |
- Are you all right? - Yeah, sorry. I just... | -你没事吧 -没事 抱歉 我只是 |
I ran from the station, so I'm just a bit hot. | 我从车站跑来的 所以我有点点热 |
- I'm really excited about... - Water? | -我真的很激动 -要喝点水吗 |
No, thanks. I'm fine. | 不 谢谢你 我没事 |
Actually, yeah, water would be great. If I could... | 实际上 好的 来点水挺好的 如果我能 |
Sure. There are a couple of details that we need to iron out, | 当然 还有一些细节问题我们需要梳理 |
and one or two bits and | 还有一些部分 |
pieces I'm going to need to see some more on. | 我们需要进行充分的了解 |
It says in here | 这里写着 |
that you opened a business with your partner... | 你和你的同伴一起开始经商 |
Ok. | 好 |
I'm sorry, that kind of | 对不起 这种事情 |
thing won't get you very far here any more. | 不会让你在这里得到多少好处的 |
No, sorry. I thought I had a top on underneath. | 不 不好意思 我还以为我里面还穿了一件衣服 |
Yeah, OK. - No, seriously. In this case, genuine accident. | -好的 好 -真的 我说真的 这件事情绝对是个意外 |
I can see, given our history, why you might think... | 我明白 鉴于我们的历史 你为什么这么想 |
No! Seriously, I wasn't trying to. I was hot. | 不 我说真的 我并没有想做什么 我只是很热 |
I take this kind of thing very seriously. | 我对于此类事情看得很重要 |
I'm not trying to shag you! Look at yourself! | 我并没有在勾引你 你看看你自己 |
Ok. | 好吧 |
Please leave. | 请你离开 |
No, you don't understand. I NEED this... | 不 你不明白 我需要这个 |
- I need this loan. - Please, just leave. | -我需要这笔贷款 -请你走吧 |
- Perv. - Slut. | -变态 -荡妇 |
'The lecture will commence shortly.' | 讲座即将开始 |
My sister. She's uptight and beautiful and probably anorexic, | 我姐姐 她是个特别保守 但很漂亮 可能带点厌食症的女人 |
but clothes look awesome on her, so... | 但是衣服穿在她身上总是很好看 所以 |
You're almost late. | 你差点迟到 |
Had to do a flash poo in Pret. | 不得不在普拉特上大号 |
Christ. Did you wash your hands? | 上帝啊 你洗过你的手了吗 |
Of course not. | 当然没有 |
My God! You are disgusting! Fucking hell. | 上苍啊 你真恶心 去你的 |
Of course I washed my hands. | 我当然洗过手了 |
It's not like I grew up without a mother. | 我又不是没有教养 |
- Heard from Dad? - No. | -有爸爸的消息吗 -没有 |
Dad's way of coping with two motherless daughters | 爸爸和两个没妈的孩子相处的办法是 |
was to buy us tickets to feminist lectures, | 给我俩买女权主义讲座的门票 |
start fucking our godmother and eventually stop calling. | 和我们的教母睡觉 最后再也不联系我们了 |
You look tired. - Thanks. | -你看起来很累 -谢谢 |
I've been sleeping really well recently. | 我最近睡得特别好 |
Shit! | 我去 |
I'm wearing the top that she "Lost" Years ago, so... | 我现在穿着的这件上衣 是她几年前“弄丢”的 所以 |
this is going to be tense. | 今天可能会有好戏了 |
- Do you want to take your coat off? - No. | -你想脱掉你的外套吗 -不用了 |
Ok. | 好吧 |
Sorry. Thanks. | 不好意思 谢谢 |
So, any luck... | 那么 有什么希望吗 |
- God, can we just have two seconds... - I was going to ask | -上帝啊 我们就不能有两秒钟的 -我刚刚要问 |
- about the cafe. - I don't want to talk about it yet. | -关于咖啡馆的事情 -我现在还不想谈论这个 |
- We won't talk, then. - Fine. | -那我们就不谈 -好吧 |
- Hair looks nice. - Fuck off. | -你头发看起来不错 -滚 |
The only thing harder | 比起和我那个 |
than having to tell your super-high-powered, | 控制欲强 完美主义 |
perfect, anorexic, rich super-sister | 又超有钱的姐姐坦白自己没钱了 |
that you've run out of money | 还要困难的事情 |
is having to ask her to bail you out. | 就是求她救济我一下 |
I'm just going to ask her. | 我现在要问她了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字