门见山法
直截了当的表达讨价还价,可以这么说:
Is there any discount? 有折扣吗?
How much discount do you give? 你们可以给几折?
Could you cut the price a little,please? 你可以把价格降一点吗?
Can I make an offer? 能讲价吗?
Can you make it a little cheaper? 能便宜点吗?
Give me a discount. 给我打个折吧。
How about buying one and getting one free? 买一赠一怎么样?
Come on.Give me a break on this. 别这样,就给我让点儿价吧~
弯抹角法
不好意思直接砍价,可以这么说:
Lower the price and I'll consider it. 价格低一点我才会考虑。
I like everything about it except the price. 除了价格之外,我都很满意。
Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one? 如果我多买些,可以给我打折吗?
I'll tell my friends about your shop.Can I get a special price? 我会给朋友宣传你家店,可以给我个优惠价吗?
If I pay the full price,can you give me something extra? 如果我付原价,可以给我个赠品吗?
Let's make it 30 yuan,a round number. 就30元了,凑个整吧。
屈不挠法
买东西就是被宰,明确立场不被宰,可以这么说:[机智]
Don't try to rip me off.I know what this is worth. 别想宰我,我识货。
If you don't give me a better price,I won't buy this. 如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。
The price is beyond my budget,and I can't afford it if you don't give me a special price. 这价格超出了我的预算,如果你不给我优惠价我是不会买的。
逼利诱法
看店家没有降价的意思,就威胁要离开或者去别家买:
I've seen this cheaper (in) other places. 我在别家有看过更便宜的。
I heard other stores were having great markdowns on this item. 听说别家的这个东西在大减价。
I don't think I'll have any of them.I'll check around a few more places. 这些我都不想要了,我再去看看别的地方。
I can get this cheaper at other places. 这样东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。