傲骨之战第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

傲骨之战第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Try a water bath canner. 试试水浴式罐头
I'm sorry? 你在说什么
For low acid foods. It's better than a regular pot. 适合弱酸性食品比一般罐头要好
Trust me. 相信我
No, that's crazy. 都是鬼扯
Just reduce the sugar content. 买含糖量少的就行
Maia, we have a fertility case. 玛娅我们有一个生育案
Uh, family law. Important client. 家庭法重要客户
Okay, good. 好知道了
You okay? 你还好吗
Yeah. Just weird conversation in the elevator. 没事在电梯发生了一段奇怪的对话
Um, what do you need? 需要我做什么
Uh, all precedences on fertility clinic reversion clauses. 找到和生育诊所返还条款有关的所有案例
完整版请点击
Good. I'm on it. 好我马上去办
And tell me if you're getting some bad-mouthing. 如果有人说你坏话记得告诉我
- If I'm getting...? - Well, people say things. -有人说我坏话-人们都喜欢八卦
You know, sometimes people don't know better. 有时人们就是闲的没事干
What, is someone saying something? 什么你听到什么了吗
No. I mean, no more than what you said. 没有除了你所说的以外
傲骨之战单词统计
傲骨之战高频单词统计
What did I say? 我说了什么
Lucca. 卢卡
It's not your Twitter feed, is it? 这不是你的推特对吗
What? 什么
It's not your Twitter feed. 这不是你的推特消息
I feel like I'm missing something here. 我感觉我错过了什么
"It's hard to get excited about work "当人们在背后喊你蕾丝时
when people call you lesbo behind your back." 你很难在工作中打起精神"
Oh, my God. What? 我的天什么
Yeah, it's your name. See? Maia Rindell. 写着你的名字你看玛娅·林德尔
And you talk about your parents and your dad going to jail... 你提到了你的家人你父亲锒铛入狱
玛娅·林德尔 爸爸的小蕾丝热爱生活永不改变及时行乐
But I... 可是我
That's not me. 这不是我
Well, then I'd talk to someone, 那换我的话就会找人谈谈
because, I mean, look. 因为你看
"I love canning peaches best. "我最喜欢桃子罐头
Anyone know why they stick to the side?" 有谁知道为什么它们总黏在罐头边吗"
- What on earth? - Yeah, you're really into canning fruit. -怎么回事-你真的很喜欢水果罐头
I don't know why. 我不知道为什么
Who's doing this? 是谁干的
Oh, my God. 我的天
Yeah, you get pretty explicit. 你的风格很十八禁
"When I go down on my girlf..." "当我给我女朋友口交时..."
Oh, my God. 我的天
Yeah. You have a lot of fans, too. 没错你有一大批粉丝
- #Wetlands. - This is... -标签"湿地"-这是
Who's doing this? 谁干的
I don't know. Do you have any enemies? 我不知道你和谁有仇吗
It's the scandal. 都是丑闻惹的祸
It's my parents' scandal. 是我父母的丑闻惹的祸
What do I do? 我该怎么做
- Tweet back to her. - What? -给她回推-什么
Yeah, see if she says anything. 看看她会不会回复你
Maybe you can find out who she is. 或许你能发现她到底是谁
Here, use my account. 来用我的账号
"I'm gay and like canning, too. "我是同性恋我也喜欢罐头
We should meet up." 我们应该见上一面"
I want my eggs back. 我想把我的卵子拿回来
Okay.
傲骨之战中英对照台词本截图
傲骨之战中英对照台词本截图
And who has them? 被谁拿走了
The Lake Drive Fertility Clinic. 湖道生育诊所
Laura, this is our newest partner, 劳拉这是我们的新晋合伙人
Diane Lockhart. 戴安·洛哈特
Diane, this is Laura Salano, 戴安这位是劳拉·萨勒诺
one of our oldest clients. 我们最老的客户之一
"Oldest"? My God, there's got to be - a better word than that. "最老的"肯定有更好听的词来形容吧
First clients, sorry. 最早的客户不好意思
First and best. 最早也是最好的
Oh, better. 好多了
So when I first moved here, 所以当我第一次来这儿时
I needed money, remember? 我需要钱记得吗
And some Highland Park couple gave me $20,000 for my eggs. 有对高地公园的夫妇出价两万买我的卵子
- We drew up that contract, right? - Yes. -合同是由我们拟定的对吗-没错
And I remember you said there was some boilerplate 我记得你说过里面有些关于
in there about a reversion clause. 返还条款的说明
If they didn't use the eggs in a few years, um... 如果他们几年内没用卵子
"If the intended parents' "如果想要植入成型胚胎
desire to gestate the resulting embryos 有意怀孕的夫妇
to term is not completed within five years, then all ova, 在五年限期内仍未完成者所有卵子
henceforth known as 'property' will revert back to donor." 将归还于捐赠者属其个人财产"
Good, exactly. 没错就是这样
So it's been eight years; they're mine, right? 所以已经八年了它们是我的了对吗
Yes, according to the contract. 没错合同是这么写的
We just need to notify them. 我们得告知他们一下
Oh, I'll get on it today. 我今天就去通知他们
Are you planning to implant? 你有植入的想法吗
I want a child. 我想要个孩子
After last March, after this-this scare, 从去年三月从这次惊吓之后
I... didn't think I'd get to this moment. 我之前觉得这不可能了
- And you're well now? - Yes. -你现在好起来了-没错
Um, ovarian cancer. 卵巢癌
But I have a clean bill of health, 但我现在没有健康问题了
and I just can't get pregnant. 我只是怀不了小孩
So these eggs, they're my only chance. 所以这些卵子就是我唯一的希望
It's just weird how your priorities change. 只是很好奇你现在把重心转移了
I'm sorry, I sound like a tampon commercial right now. 我很抱歉我现在听着像卫生棉广告一样
Well, let me see what I can do. 我会尽我所能
Thanks, Diane. 谢谢你戴安
So you're expanding? 所以你们是在扩张吗
Girl... 天呐
Explain. 快解释
Who was that? 那人是谁
That man? 那个男的
I don't know. Want me to find out? 不知道要我去弄清楚吗
完整版请点击
Yes. 是的
Uh, no, wait. 不等等
Don't go into Mr. Boseman's office. 别进博斯曼先生的办公室
You all right? 你没事吧
Yeah, sorry. 没事抱歉
All right. 好的
Mike Kresteva. 迈克·克里斯特瓦
- You sure? - I can go back. -你确定吗-我可以再回去确认
No, no. 不用
What is he doing here? 他到这儿来做什么
I don't know. I can ask. 不知道我可以问问
No, uh, Marissa, wait. 不用梅丽莎等等
No... Okay. 不好吧
Tell Adrian I need to talk to him. 告诉阿德里安我得和他谈谈
Can't seem to get him... 看来我们没法让他...
Diane needs a word with you. 戴安要和你谈谈
Now? 现在吗
Excuse me. 失陪一下
What's wrong? 怎么了
Mike Kresteva. 迈克·克里斯特瓦
What's he doing here? 他来这儿做什么
I don't know. We hadn't gotten that far yet. 不知道我们还没聊到那儿
You know him? 你认识他吗
One of the partners at my firm, 我原来律所里的一个合伙人
Alicia Florrick, knew him. 艾丽西娅·福瑞克认识他
He made her life hell. 他让她过得生不如死
Okay. 好吧
Is there some specific reason you needed to - interrupt the meeting? 你打断我们谈话还有什么具体原因吗
Be careful, Adrian. 小心点阿德里安
Seriously. He's not straight-forward. 我是说真的他可不坦率
Okay. 好的
Thank you, thank you, Diane. 谢谢你戴安
But... 但是
I can handle myself. 我能应付
Want me to do something? 要我做什么吗
Oh, yes, uh, get Lake Drive Fertility Clinic on the line. 是的打给湖道生育诊所
So what can I do for you, Mr. Kresteva? 请问有何贵干克里斯特瓦先生
Well, I was just made Special Counsel 我刚被任命为特别法律顾问
in charge of the Department of Justice Police Accountability 负责司法部警察问责司事务
in the 21st Century Task Force. 隶属21世纪专案组
That's a mouthful. 这头衔够长的
Yeah, it is. 没错
And I even left out the word "Chicago." 我还省略了芝加哥三个字
D.O.J.P.A.T.C.T.F. 司法部警责司21世纪专案组
have been asked for recommendations 在寻求建议
on how to curb police brutality in Chicago. 来约束芝加哥的警察暴力执法
Well, you could start by putting brutal cops in jail. 你可以先把施暴的警察都关进监狱
Now, why didn't I think of that? 我为什么就没想到这点呢
Nothing yet? 有回复了吗
Not yet. 还没
Should we write again? 是不是应该再发一条
No, we'll sound desperate. 不那样会显得太饥渴了
We already suggested we meet. 我们已经提过想见面了
What? 怎么了
She tweeted back. 她回复了
- What?! - "What do you look like? #Wetlandsex" -什么-"你长什么样标签'湿地之交'"

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(傲骨之战第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)