You were bored? |
你在那里感到无聊吗 |
No, I am bored right now. Happens often. You'll get used to it. |
是现在无聊我经常这样你得习惯 |
Regarding our mutual friends at Hemdale, |
鉴于咱俩都认识汉德尔那群人 |
I'd say they should be thanking me for exposing the flaws |
我觉得他们应该感谢我为他们 |
in their rubbish security system, wouldn't you? |
展示了那破安保系统的漏洞你说呢 |
Excellent! |
味道好极了 |
There was a women leaving, just as I got here... |
我来的时候有个女人从这出去 |
Did she get you high? |
她让你爽够了么 [意同高] |
About six feet. |
大概有六英尺高呢 |
I actually find sex repellent. |
我其实觉得性爱挺烦人的 |
All those fluids and all the sounds, |
到处都弄得湿乎乎的又嚎又叫 |
but my brain and my body |
但是我的大脑和身体 |
require it to function at optimum levels, |
需要它的滋润才能完美运转 |
so... I feed them as needed. |
所以我就满足它们了 |
You're a doctor, you understand. |
你是个医生应该清楚的 |
I'm not a doctor. |
我不是医生 |
You were a doctor, surgeon, judging by your hands. |
你以前是外科医生从你的手能看出来 |
Is your car parked nearby? |
你的车停在附近吗 |
Yes, it's just out there. |
对就停在外面 |
How did you know I had a car? |
你怎么知道我有车 |
Parking ticket, fell out of your purse when you dropped it. |
你手袋掉地上的时候停车票露出来了 |
Can't have one without the other, can you? |
有票必有车嘛对不对 |
We're late, we need to get going. |
要迟到了我们得马上走 |
Err... late for what? |
迟到什么 |
Actually, scratch the car. |
算了别开车了 |
Manhattan Bridge is down to a single lane. |
曼哈顿桥现在堵成单行线了 |
We'll take the tube instead. |
我们得改搭地铁 |
Look at this place... yuck. |
瞧瞧这地方脏乱差 |
I can't wait for you to tidy it. |
就等你把它收拾干净了 |
Prior to my stint in junkie jail, |
我被关进戒毒所之前 |
I worked as a consultant at Scotland Yard. |
曾是苏格兰场的顾问 |
Your father told me. He said you were a detective? |
你父亲告诉我说你是个侦探 |
I was a consultant. I wasn't paid for my services, |
我是顾问只工作不收钱 |
and therefore I answered to no one but myself. |
所以我都是独自解决问题 |
What about London? |
伦敦发生什么了 |
What about it? |
你指什么 |
He told me that's where you bottomed out. |
他说你在那一蹶不振 |
He thinks something happened to you there, |
他觉得是你出了什么事 |
he just doesn't know what. |
但他不清楚到底是什么 |
Handsome woman, your mother. |
你母亲是个很大度的女人 |
It's very big of her to take your dad back after the affair. |
在那件事后给了你父亲很大支持 |
How could you possibly...? |
你怎么知道的 |
You still haven't told me where we're going yet. |
你还是没告诉我咱们要去哪 |
About that, |
说到这个 |
I think you and father will be pleased to hear |
我觉得你和我爸都会很高兴 |
完整版请点击 |
|
I have devised a post-rehab regimen for myself |
我想出了一个康戒治疗后的康复方案 |
that'll keep me quite busy. |
会让我忙起来 |
I've decided to resume my work as a consultant here |
我决定继续进行我的顾问工作 |
in New York. |
就在纽约 |
Tell me... |
告诉我 |
- How do clients typically introduce. - What do you mean? |
-客户一般怎么介绍你-什么意思 |
I mean, I find it hard to believe they'd actually tell someone |
我是说自己被人指派了一只助手猴 |
they've been assigned a glorified helper monkey. |
这种事情有点难以启齿 |
Helper-monkey? |
你居然管我叫助手猴 |
Well you and I have what's known as companion-client confidentiality, |
咱俩之间有着陪护客户保密协定 |
which means that you can introduce me however you like: |
也就是说你可以随意介绍我 |
friend, coworker, relative and I'll play along. |
朋友同事亲戚都行我都配合 |
But, to be honest, most clients just call me |
但是说实话大部分客户都称我为 |
their companion. |
他们的同伴 |
Captain Gregson... |
格雷森警监 |
Holmes! |
福尔摩斯 |
- How are you doing? - Miss Watson, |
-你好吗-华生小姐 |
This is Captain Gregson, Captain Gregson |
这位是格雷森警监格雷森警监 |
this is Miss Watson my personal valet. |
这是华生小姐我的贴身佣人 |
How do you do? |
你好吗 |
She waits out here. |
让她在外面等 |
I'm afraid she's quite crucial to my process, captain. |
她在我办案过程中很重要警监 |
It's okay, really. |
没关系真的 |
Actually it isn't. |
事实并非如此 |
At least not according to my father's email. |
至少没遵循我父亲邮件里的意愿 |
Where he explained it's the job of a proper... valet |
他解释说一个贴身佣人的职责 |
to accompany his or her charge to their place of business. |
是陪伴他的雇主去他工作的地方 |
Well, consider this my place of business. |
而这里正是我要工作的地方 |
Consider every wretched hive of depravity and murder in this city |
这座城市中每个罪犯的巢穴和谋杀案现场 |
my place of business. |
都是我工作的地方 |
Unless, of course, |
当然了除非 |
you don't think you have the stomach for the work I do. |
我的工作不对你的胃口 |
I'm good. |
我没问题 |
Could you put these gloves on, please? |
请带上手套 |
Dr. Richard Mantlo came home a few hours ago |
理查德·曼特罗医生几个小时前回家 |
to find his door kicked in and his wife... |
发现家门被踢开而他的妻子 |
Amy Dampier, missing. |
艾米·丹普失踪了 |
That's, uh... that's Mantlo over there. |
曼特罗在那边 |
He's a headshrinker out at Sanbridge Hospital. |
他在圣桥医院加班 |
Says he caught an emergency last night, |
他说昨晚碰到了急诊 |
didn't get home till 5:00 A.M. |
直到早上五点才回来 |
Saw the front door, |
看到前门被破坏了 |
called 911. |
就报了警 |
First officers on the scene found signs of-of a struggle |
首先赶到现场的警官发现 |
in the kitchen |
厨房和主卧 |
and in the master bedroom. |
有挣扎痕迹 |
But no Ms. Dampier. |
但是没发现丹普夫人 |
Ransom demand? |
要求赎金了吗 |
What is it? |
怎么了 |
I'm not sure. |
不确定 |
Ms. Dampier's cell phone, have you recovered it? |
你们找到丹普夫人的手机了吗 |
We have her cell phone? |
把她的手机拿来 |
Thank you, Detective. |
谢谢你探长 |
She either lost a tremendous amount of weight or underwent |
她要么减了很多肥要么 |
significant plastic surgery sometime in the last two years. |
在过去的两年内接受过大型整容手术 |
She looks the same in all the photos. |
她在所有照片里看起来都一个样 |