英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Good morning. | 早上好 |
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook County. | 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官职务 |
I did this with a heavy heart | 我心情沉重 |
And a deep commitment to fight these scurrilous charges. | 将与那些诽谤性指控抗争到底 |
I want to be clear. | 我要强调 |
I have never abused my office. | 我从未滥用职权 |
I have never traded lighter sentences for financial | 我从未因钱色贿赂 |
Or sexual favors. | 而给人减刑 |
At the same time, I need to atone for my personal failings | 但是我愧对妻子艾丽西娅和两个孩子 |
With my wife, Alicia, and our two children. | 我要向他们赎罪 |
The money used in these transactions was mine... | 那些交易所涉款项是我个人财产 |
And mine alone. | 全都是 |
No public funds were ever utilized. | 我从未动用公款 |
But I do admit to a failure of | 但我承认 |
judgment in my privity with these women. | 我与那些女人确实存在不正当关系 |
Alicia and I... | 我和艾丽西娅 |
Ask that the press please respect our privacy. | 请求媒体尊重我们的隐私 |
Give us time to heal. | 给我们时间平复伤痛 |
With the love of god, and the forgiveness of my family, | 有上帝的保佑和家人的宽恕 |
I know I can rebuild their trust. | 我相信能赢回他们的信任 |
I want to thank the people of Chicago. | 我要感谢芝加哥民众 |
It has been an honor to serve you. | 很荣幸为你们服务 |
And I pray that one day, | 我希望有朝一日 |
I may serve you again. Thank you. | 能再次为你们服务谢谢 |
Sir! Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir? | 请问你和妓女还保持着关系吗 |
How many were there, sir? | 你与多少女人有染 |
Will you ever try to hold public office again? | 你还会再担任公职吗 |
Sir! Answer the question! | 请回答 |
We have interviews set up with the Tribune and Channel Four. | 已经安排了《论坛报》和第四频道的采访 |
Absolutely not. I'm not doing any more interviews. | 我绝对不再接受任何采访 |
I want you to cancel all of them. That's it. | 全都给我取消 |
I'll tell Channel Two | 我会告诉第二频道 |
完整版请点击 | |
We don't have a comment at the present time. | 我们现在无可奉告 |
But we emphatically question the authenticity of this thing. | 但就此事的真实性深表怀疑 |
You all right? | 你没事吧 |
Mrs. Florrick, how long have you known | 福瑞克夫人 |
Your husband was having an affair? | 你何时知道丈夫有外遇的 |
How are you going to protect your children? | 你打算怎么保护你的孩子 |
Excuse me, isn't the staff meeting at 9:30? | 请问不是9点半开会吗 |
You're in the wrong conference room. It's up one floor. | 不是这间会议室在楼上呢 |
God... | 天啊 |
This is a major class action. | 这是一项大型集团诉讼 |
A case that could propel us to the top rank of full service firms, | 能帮我们奠定顶级律所的地位 |
And I don't think I need to remind you | 这对年终奖金的影响 |
What that will do to your year-end bonuses. | 不用我多说了吧 |
Anyway, Sheffrin-Marks fired their last firm | 不过谢弗林公司解聘了上一家律所 |
Because they took their eye off the ball. | 是因为他们不够专心 |
So, until further notice, | 所以除非另行通知 |
Your personal lives have been cancelled. | 你们的私生活全都取消了 |
So, we'll need some of you | 你们有些人 |
To help out with the lower profile client work | 要去帮着处理小客户案件 |
To free up our top litigators. | 让我们的顶级律师腾出手来 |
Ed, you take the witness prep on highway redistribution. | 艾迪公路再分配案你去准备证词 |
Don, you take the Brighton criminal. | 东布赖顿的犯人交给你了 |
And Alicia will take the pro bono. | 艾丽西娅负责那个法律援助案 |
Everyone else, | 其余人等 |
your task is to show sheffrin-marks our "A" game, okay? | 你们要给谢弗林公司展现我们最强大的能力 |
Let's do this. | 干活儿吧 |
Will. | 威尔 |
Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
I'm sorry I didn't introduce you in there. | 抱歉没跟大家介绍一下你 |
Everything's moving real fast with this class action. | 这项集团诉讼忙坏我们了 |
Well, I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. | 我是要感谢你给我这个机会 |
It's a real life saver. | 简直救我一命 |
No, glad you could come aboard. | 哪里很高兴你能来 |
Hope you're all right with this pro bono. | 希望你能办好这个法律援助案 |
How'd it sound? | 感觉怎么样 |
- Interesting.- Good. | -很有意思-很好 |
Don't be nervous. You worried about the gunshot residue? | 别紧张你对枪弹残留没把握吗 |
The, um... Oh, god. | 那个...天啊 |
Nice ring tone. Who gets that? | 铃声不错嘛谁设的 |
Oh, my mother-in-law. My daughter programmed it. | 是我婆婆我女儿编写的 |
And what's yours? | 你的呢 |
I don't want to know. | 别提啦 |
So, um, the gun residue... | 关于枪弹残留... |
Diane, you're briefing Alicia, right? | 戴安你给艾丽西娅介绍下情况吧 |
Good. You're in good hands. | 很好她来我就放心了 |
So, let's catch up, have dinner. | 抓紧做然后吃晚饭 |
So, Will speaks highly of you. | 威尔对你评价很高 |
He says you graduated top of your class at Georgetown. | 他说你从乔治城大学毕业时是班里第一名 |
When was this? | 啥时候毕业的 |
-15 years ago. - Uh-huh. | -15年前-哦 |
And you spent two years at... | 然后你在哪儿干了2年来着 |
Crozier, Abrams & Abbott. | 高诗雅埃布拉姆斯 & 阿博特律所 |
Good firm. | 这律所不错 |
Will says you clocked the highest billable hours there. | 威尔说你在那儿完成的计费工时是最多的 |
Why did you leave? | 后来为啥不干了 |
Well, the kids and Peter's career. | 因为孩子还有彼得的工作 |
Brian! Can you get Mrs. Florrick the files? | 布莱恩把卷宗给福瑞克女士 |
Mm-hmm. Sure. | 好的 |
I want you to think of me as a mentor, Alicia. | 你就把我当作导师吧艾丽西娅 |
It's the closest thing we have | 这和镇上的校友关系 |
To an old boys' network in this town. | 是最相似的 |
Women helping women, okay? | 女人帮助女人可以吗 |
Okay. | 好的 |
When I was starting out, I got one great piece of advice. | 我出道时听过一条很棒的建议 |
Men can be lazy. Women can't. | 男人可以懒惰女人不行 |
And I think that goes double for you. | 这句话对你加倍适用 |
Not only are you | 不仅是因为 |
Coming back to the workplace fairly late, | 你重返工作岗位太晚 |
But you have some very prominent baggage. | 而且你还有很不好的名声 |
But, hey, if she can do it, so can you. | 但既然她能扛住你也能 |
Thanks, Brian. | 多谢布莱恩 |
Like many law firms, we donate five percent | 和很多律所一样我们工时的5% |
完整版请点击 | |
Of billable hours to pro bono. | 献给法律援助案 |
Sadly, I'm long past my quote on this one. | 很遗憾这案子早就超过我的工时量了 |
Jennifer Lewis. 26 years old. | 詹妮弗·刘易斯26岁 |
Taught second grade. | 教二年级 |
Accused of killing her ex-husband. | 被控谋杀其前夫 |
Prosecution thought it was a slam dunk 45 years, | 起诉方以为能让她稳坐45年牢 |
But the jury came back last week deadlocked. | 但是陪审团上周却陷入僵局 |
Six jurors voted to convict, six not. | 六个陪审员投票她有罪六个投没有 |
I'm not even sure why the state attorney | 我甚至不明白为什么州检察官 |
Is re-trying except he wants... justice! | 要再次审判除非他想要...维持正义 |
He wants to prove himself. So, stick with my strategy | 他想证明自己所以你要延用 |
From the first trial. The police focused | 我第一次审讯时的策略警察在调查中 |
On Jennifer so early in the investigation, | 过早地锁定了詹妮弗 |
They never even looked for the carjacker. | 而根本没找过那个劫车人 |
Deadlock a jury a second time, | 所以让陪审团再次陷入僵局 |
They'll never re-try a third. Okay? | 他们不可能再陷入僵局了明白吗 |
Okay, our investigator can get you up to speed | 好我们的调查员会帮你赶上 |
For the bail hearing at 3:00. | 3点的保释听证会 |
Cormac, I'm ready. | 科马克我准备好了 |
The hearing's today? | 听证会是今天吗 |
Well, we could delay, but that would leave | 也可以推迟但是那样 |
Jennifer incarcerated for another month. | 詹妮弗就得再监禁一个月 |
Don't worry. You'll be fine. | 别担心没事的 |
The ASA's not going to argue against a recognizance release. | 美国教育机构不会反对保释的 |
Let's go. Meeting's at 10:30. | 走10点半开会 |
But I do admit to a failure of judgment | 但我承认私下里同这些女人打交道时 |
In my private dealings with these women... | 没有把持住 |
Sorry. | 对不起 |
...Mine and mine alone. | ...是我个人财产全都是 |
No public funds were ever utilized. | 从没未动用公款 |
The recent news... | 最新消息... |
Oh, hey. Let me help you with that. | 我来帮你 |
No, I'm fine. | 不用我可以 |
No, no, I'm heading that way anyway. | 没事反正我也要去那边 |
I'm Cary, the other new associate. | 我是凯里另一个新来的副手 |
Oh, right. Alicia. | 我记得你我是艾丽西娅 |
Yeah, look, I know we should be at each other's throats, | 我知道我们俩会是竞争对手 |
But I just want to say I really | 但是我只是想说 |
Respect what you doing here, | 我真的很敬佩你的能力 |
Raising a family and then jumping right back into this. | 既能照顾家里又能投身到工作中 |
My mom, she's thinking of doing the same thing. | 我妈妈她也想像你这样 |
- Great. - Yeah. | -很好-是啊 |
So, you're on the pro bono, right? | 你跟了法律援助案吧 |
Yeah, that's great. | 太棒了 |
I interned last summer at the innocence project. | 去年暑假我还参加了无罪计划的实习 |
My dad's best friend is Barry Scheck | 我爸最好的朋友是巴瑞·谢克 |
And it was just amazing. | 感觉太棒了 |
Helping people. Here, they got me on the sheffrin-marks. | 帮助别人所以他们让我来谢弗林公司上班 |
I'm sure it will be challenging, | 这肯定很有挑战性 |
But at the end of the day, what have you really done? | 但是一天过去了你都做了些什么 |
Saved a corporation a few billion dollars? | 为公司节省了几百亿吗 |
You want to trade? | 你想交换吗 |
I would, but I guess they have other plans, so... | 我也想啊但是貌似他们另有安排 |
I am almost done, Cary. The latte's on your desk. | 凯里我差不多了拿铁在你桌上 |
-Thank you.- Hi, Mrs. Florrick. | -谢谢-你好福瑞克夫人 |
Looks like we share an assistant, | 貌似我们共用一个助手 |
So tell me when I'm hogging her, okay? | 如果我霸占她了就跟我说好吗 |
And let the best man win. | 胜利属于强者 |
Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
Uh, let the... | 胜利... |
Nothing. | 没什么 |
It's nothing. I... | 没什么我... |
It's nothing. | 没什么 |
Oops. | 不好意思 |
Don't worry, it's yours. | 没紧张是你办公室 |
Kalinda Sharma. I'm the in-house. | 我是凯琳达·夏尔马自己人 |
Oh, the investigator. | 就是那个调查员 |
You're peter Florrick's wife. | 你是彼得·福瑞克的夫人 |
That's right. | 是的 |
I worked with him at the state's attorney's office three years | 我在州检察官办公室干了3年 |
He fired me. | 却被他开除了 |
Okay | 好吧 |
So, what do you know? | 你都知道些什么 |
The client is a second- grade school teacher. | 客户是个二年级老师 |
- Jennifer...- Lewis. | -詹妮弗...-刘易斯 |
She was arrested for killing her ex-husband. | 因谋杀她前夫被捕 |
Making it look like a botched carjacking. | 掩饰成了汽车劫案 |
Gunshot residue | 发现在詹妮弗的 |
Was found on Jennifer's face and hands. | 脸上还有手上有枪弹残留 |
That's why the cops started to think it was a murder | 于是警察认定那是 |
Disguised as a carjacking. | 掩饰成劫车案的谋杀 |
According to them, Jennifer shot her ex-husband | 他们认为詹妮弗枪杀了她前夫 |
- And wiped down the gun. - And the motive? | -然后把枪擦了干净-动机呢 |
He remarried and wanted custody of the three-year-old. | 他已经再婚并且想争夺三岁孩子的监护权 |
Witnesses saw them arguing a week before the murder. | 目击者称案发前一周见过他们争吵 |
Hey, mom. Pick up the phone. | 妈咪快接电话 |
hey, mom. Pick up the phone. | 妈咪快接电话 |
- Hey, mom. Pick up... - Sorry, that's my daughter. | -妈咪快...-不好意思是我女儿 |
Hi, Grace. | 喂格雷斯 |
Hey, mom. I want to ask you a question, | 妈妈我想问你个问题 |
But I don't want you to freak out, okay? | 但是别惊慌好吗 |
Forget it. I'll ask Zach. | 算了我还是问扎克吧 |
- No, no, no. what? - All right, well, | -别别什么事-好吧 |
Some girl said dad slept with a hooker my age. and I just... | 有女生说我爸和妙龄妓女上床我... |
- What? - Ma'am, you'll have to turn that off. | -什么-女士请把手机关掉 |
They were playing the tape in the computer lab. | 他们还在电脑室放录像 |
And some girl said | 那女生还说 |
Her dad's a cop and he said one of the hookers | 她爸是警察他说其中一个妓女 |
Was a teenager. | 还不满20岁 |
Okay, first of all, they were all over 20 and second, | 首先她们都满了20岁了 |
Where's the teacher? | 其次老师在哪 |
It's no big deal, mom. look, I've got homework. | 没什么妈我去写作业了 |
I'll talk to you later. | 晚点再跟你说 |
What? | 怎么了 |
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago. | 我上一次进法庭是13年前的事了 |
Wow. I was 12. | 那时我才12岁 |
Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
The judge reaches into his pocket, | 法官把手伸到他袋里 |
Pulls out a check, handing it to the plaintiff. | 拿出一张支票递给原告 |
"I'm returning five grand and we're going to decide this." | "我还回你5000美元稍后" |
That's Florrick's wife. | 那是福瑞克的妻子 |
Alicia? My god. | 艾丽西娅我的天 |
Matan, remember? From the department christmas party. | 马坦记得吗在部门的圣诞晚会上 |
You're at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner? | 你现在在斯特恩洛克哈特&加德纳律所做事吗 |
Yeah. First day. | 是啊第一天上班 |
This is Sandra Pai. She's new. | 这位是桑德拉·佩是新手 |
Since Peter... | 彼得离开后加入的 |
How's he doing, by the way? | 顺便问下他最近怎样 |
Peter? Fine. | 彼得吗他很好 |
Say hello for me, will you? | 替我问候他好吗 |
Look at all this. | 看看这些 |
You're going to bury us. | 你打算击败我们了 |
I don't know how you do it, Alicia. | 我不知道你怎么办到的艾丽西娅 |
I'd be huddled up in a ball somewhere. | 换成我早缩在角落里不出来丢人了 |
Well, back to work. | 工作吧 |
Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
Where's Diane? | 戴安呢 |
Diane asked me to step in for her. | 戴安叫全权负责这起案件 |
Jennifer, I'm Alicia Florrick. | 詹妮弗我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 |
I'm one of the other lawyers with the firm. | 是律所的另一位律师 |
Step in? For how long? | 插手吗多久啊 |
For the retrial. | 整个重审阶段 |
My god | 天哪 |
All rise. | 全体起立 |
Ma'am. | 女士 |
The criminal court | 库克县刑事法庭 |
Of Cook County is now in session, | 现在开庭 |
The honorable judge Richard Cuesta presiding. | 由尊敬的法官理查德·奎斯特主持庭审 |
Be seated. | 请坐 |
Okay, let's hear it. | 好吧让我们先来听下双方陈述 |
Your honor, I just... | 尊敬的法官大人我刚刚 |
Your honor, just to refresh your memory, | 尊敬的法官大人请您回顾一下 |
The accused was deemed a flight risk | 被告被视为畏罪潜逃 |
Due to an earlier custody hearing | 因为她在先前的监护权听证会上 |
In which she threatened to run off with her daughter. | 企图携其女儿潜逃 |
And yet just last week a jury deadlocked | 可是上周陪审团就这起谋杀案投票 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”