英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Kids when you are single,all you're looking for is happily all after. | 孩子们当你们单身时 致力于寻找终身幸福 |
But only one of your stories can end that way, | 但是在你经历的所有爱情故事里 只有一次能圆满结局 |
the rest ended with somebody get hurt. | 其它的则最终以一方受伤结束 |
This is one of those stories, | 我将讲述的就是一个这样结束的故事 |
that starts with a shirt. | 它因为一件衬衫而开始 |
- A shirt? - just listen, | - 衬衫? - 听我说 |
because none of that would have happened if it hadn't been for that shirt. | 要不是那件衬衫 这件事情是不可能发生的 |
- nice shirt - Right? Right? | - 不错的衬衫 - 是不? 是不? |
look at those colors, green and brown together at last. | 看看这颜色 绿色和棕色混杂在一起 |
hot top,bro? is it new. | 新款吗,兄弟?新买的? |
that's the crazy part. | 最让人疯狂的是 |
I've had this shirt for 6 years | 这件衬衫我已经买了6年了 |
until this morning, I was not into it at ll, | 一直到今天早晨 我完全没有注意到它 |
but now, it's like my tastes changed. | 但是现在 就象我的品味改变了 |
- Booger. - yes,hello,barney. | - 鼻屎 - 呃,你好,Barney |
barney has offered me 50 bucks to say some stupid word on a live news report. | Barney给我50块钱 让我在直播报道里说些愚蠢的话 |
not some stupid word,booger. | 不是什么蠢话,鼻屎 |
But I'm not doing it. I am aournalist. | 我还是不会做这个 我是一个新闻记者 |
What?! Journalist?! | 什么?!记者?! |
You do the little fluff pieces at the end of the news. | 你只是在新闻的最后 做点边角料 |
Old people. Babies. Monkeys. | 老人 小孩 猴子 |
That's not journalism. That's just... things in a diaper. | 这不是新闻工作 只是... 婴儿做的幼稚事 |
For your information, my boss is about to bump me up to... | 你可能还不知道 老板要我到... |
- the city hall beat. - City hall? Miss thing. | - 市政厅 - 市政厅?大人物 |
I'm not going to jeopardize my promotion by saying "booger" for 50 bucks. | 我不会为了50块钱去说"鼻屎" 这会危及我的升迁 |
Of course not. | 当然不 |
'Cause now you're saying "nipple," and it's a hundred. | 这回你说"乳头"的话 我将给出100块钱 |
Step into my web. | 进入我的圈套吧 |
Mmm. Whose bourbon is this? | 呃 这是谁的波旁酒? |
Ooh,I don't know. It was here when we sat down. | 喔 我不知道 我们坐下的时候就在这了 |
Gahhh... the point is... | 啊... 重点是... |
I seem to like bourbon now. | 我现在似乎开始喜欢波旁酒了 |
完整版请点击 | |
I could've sworn I hated bourbon. | 我以前发誓讨厌波旁酒 |
First the shirt,now bourbon. | 首先是衬衫,现在又是波旁酒 |
I spent 27 years making up my mind about things,right? | 我花了27年来形成对事物的喜恶,对吗? |
The movie I saw once and hated; | 看过一次就讨厌的电影 |
the city I'll never go back to 'cause it was raining the day I visited. | 因为我去的时候在下雨而导致 再也不想去第二次的城市 |
Maybe it's time to start forming some second impressions. | 可能是时候对事物有一个新的看法了 |
You're finally gonna watch goonies again? | 你终于又看《七宝奇谋》了吗? |
"Sloth love chunk. "Sloth love chunk. | |
Not goonies-- girls. | 我不是说《七宝奇谋》 我指女生 |
What if there's someone from my past | 如果以前有某个女生 |
who I thought was wrong for me at the time, | 我那时候觉得不适合我 |
when in fact she,like this shirt, | 但是其实她,就象这件衬衫 |
is actually a perfect fit? | 事实上很适合我? |
Hold up. | 等等 |
There are only two reasons to ever date a girl you'velready dated: | 只有两个原因 可以让你去约会以前已经交往过的女生 |
Breast... implants. | 乳房... 移植 |
You know,this isn't a bad idea. | 你知道,这注意不坏 |
Let's think... ted's greatest hits. | 让我想想... Ted以前的女友精选辑 |
What about that girl steph? | Steph怎么样? |
Steph... Steph... | |
okay,this is difficult to say: | 好吧,这有点难说出口 |
Back when I lived in L.A., I was pretty broke | 回溯到我住在洛衫机时 我一文不名 |
so I spent a month making adult films. | 因此我花了一个月拍成人电影 |
Wow. Okay... | 哇 好吧... |
h-how many did you make? | 你拍了多少部? |
Say what you will about the porn industry, they're hard workers. | 要说对从事色情业的人的看法 他们辛苦工作 |
Jackie? What about that chick,um... jackie? | 那个女的怎么样 呃... |
...And my bathing suit had fallen completely off. | ...我的浴袍完全滑下去了 |
I know the feeling. Once, | 我了解你的感受 有一次 |
when I was 16,I was driving, | 我16的时候,开着车 |
and I hit this hitchhiker. | 撞上了一个想搭便车的家伙 |
Don't know what happened to him-- just kept driving. | 我不知道他怎么样了-- 只是继续开我的车 |
uh... no. | 呃... 不要 |
What about natalie? | Natalie呢? |
Natalie... Natalie... | |
who's natalie? | 谁是Natalie? |
Natalie Natalie. | |
I had so many fond memories of her: | 我和她有很多美好的回忆 |
The tea candles on her dresser, | 她茶几上的蜡烛 |
the sock monkey collection on her bed, | 她床上收集的袜子猴 |
that one belle & sebastian song she always listened to, | 她一直在听的格拉丝高的歌 |
her smile... | 她的微笑... |
man,I haven't seen her in, like,three years. | 天那,我有大概3年没见过她了 |
Well,why'd you guys break up | 嗯 你们为什么会分手 |
I just wasn't looking for a big commitment at the time. | 那时候我并不想做出承诺 |
Of course, now a big commitment doesn't seem so bad. | 当然 现在看来这样并不坏 |
Maybe I should call her. What do you guys think? | 也许我应该找她 你们怎么想? |
You dumped a porn star? | 你甩了一个三级明星? |
Friendship over. | 我们的友谊完了 |
Friendship over! | 我们的友谊完了! |
come in! | 进来! |
All right,get back to me,then. | 好吧,一会再找我 |
- You wanted to see me,mr. Adams. - Yes,I did. | - 你想见我吗 Adam先生 - 是的 |
I need you to cover a story. | 我需要你去报道一个故事 |
It's down at city hall. | 就在市政厅那边 |
City hall? | 市政厅? |
Oh,my god. | 噢 天那 |
so,next time you're passing city hall, | 那么 下次当你经过市政厅时 |
make sure and stop by new york's oldest hot dog cart. | 别忘了找到这个纽约 最古老的热狗贩卖车 |
Today,a delicious hot dog will cost you $2.50, | 今时今日 一个美味的热狗将花去你2.50元 |
but back when the stand first opened,in 1955, | 但是回溯到1955年 |
you could get one for only a nipple. | 你可以仅用一个乳头买到一个热狗 |
Reporting live,robin trubotsky, metro news one. | 现场直播 Robin Trubotsky 来自都市新闻一台 |
I said "nipple" on the news. | 我在新闻上说了"乳头" |
That was so unprofessional! I said "nipple" on the news! | 这太不专业了! 我在新闻上说了"乳头"! |
At least it's better than "booger." | 至少比"鼻屎"好 |
booger. | 鼻屎 |
there she is. | 你在这呢 |
Hey,is it cold in here? 'Cause I can kinda see robin's nickels. | 嘿,这里很冷吗? 我几乎可以见Robin的钱袋儿了 |
now,for your next challenge... | 现在 为了你的下一次挑战... |
there is not going to be another challenge. I don't care how much you offer me. | 不会再有什么挑战了 我不在乎你给出多少钱 |
Oh,search your soul,robin. | 噢 扪心自问Robin |
完整版请点击 | |
You and I both know this wasn't about the money. | 我们都知道这跟钱没有关系 |
Sure,metro news one pays you jack, and,hey, | 当然,都市新闻一台付你的薪水,Jack 但是…… |
a little green salad on the side is good for you,me,and mr. Mcgee. | 多吃点蔬菜沙拉对 对你,我和Mcgee先生都有好处 |
Seriously,who talks like that? | 说真的,谁这么说话? |
What baby really likes | 小宝贝真正得到的…… |
is the thrill of pulling one over on those bean-counters who underappreciate you, | 给那些工于心计不赏识你 更不会提拔你的人…… |
and still haven't promoted you, | 教训一下的刺激感 |
and so for two more hundie sticks, | 那么为了另外两百大洋 |
baby's going to look in the camera and say this. | 小宝贝会看这镜头说... |
M just assuming. | 我只是在设想 |
I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
- See ya. - Bye. | - 回头见 - 拜 |
Baby's gonna think about it. | 小宝贝会去考虑下这个 |
found it! I found natalie's number. | 找到啦! 我找到Natalie的电话了 |
Hey,ted! Nice shirt! Is it yesterday already? | 嘿 Ted! 不错的衬衫! 又回到昨天了吗? |
I am calling her. This is crazy. | 我要给她打电话 这有点疯狂 |
I haven't talked to her in, like,three years. | 我大概有3年没跟她讲过话了 |
Wonder if she even remembers me. | 不知道她是不是还记得我 |
- Natalie - hello? - Natalie. | - 你好? |
- It's ted mosby. | - 我是Ted Mosby |
- Go to hell. | - 去死吧 |
She remembers me. | 她还记得我 |
why would natalie hang up on you? | 为什么Natalie挂你电话? |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
- Did you sleep with her sister? - No. | - 你和她姐姐睡过了吗? - 没有 |
- Did you sleep with her mom? - No. | - 那你和她妈妈睡过了? - 也没有 |
I'm losing interest in your story. | 我正对你的故事失去兴趣 |
Well,you must have done something. | 嗯 你一定做了什么事情她才会这样 |
Why did you guys break up? | 你们为什么分手? |
He wasn't ready for a commitment. | 他还没为做出承诺准备好 |
And her birthday might've been coming up. | 那时她的生日快到了 |
okay,so I didn't want to get a boyfriend-level gift | 好吧 我不想给一个我即将提出分手的人 |
for a girl I was just about to break up with. | 送一份男朋友级别的礼物 |
So you dumped her right before her birthday? | 所以你在她生日前甩了她? |
No,I didn't dump her right before her birthday. | 不是 我没在生日前甩她 |
Natalie! Hey. Happy birthday. | Natalie! 嘿 生日快乐 |
Listen... | 听着... |
- Never break up with a girl on her birthday! - Lily,please! The shirt! | - 永远都不能在女生的生日那天提出分手! - Lily 别这样! 衬衫! |
I know! It was a mistake! | 我知道!我犯了个错误! |
Well,did she cry her eyes out? | 好吧 她把眼睛给哭肿了吗? |
- I don't know. - How do you not...?! | - 我不知道 - 你怎么会...?! |
You didn'T. | 不是吧你 |
Natalie! Hey,happy birthday. | Natalie! 嘿 生日快乐 |
Listen... | 听着... |
you're awesome. | 你很不错 |
You really are. | 真的不错 |
Awesome. | 很不错 |
I'm just like super-busy right now,so... | 我现在很忙 所以... |
maybe we should just... call it a day. | 也许我们之间还是画上休止符吧 |
But you're awesome. | 但是你很不错 |
On her answering machine!? | 在电话答录机上!? |
- Lily,come on. - And on her birthday?! | - Lily 别这样 - 在她生日那天?! |
Oh,who breaks up with somebody on their answering machine on her birthday?! | 噢 谁会在对方生日那天而且是答录机上提出分手?! |
Yeah,dude. E-mail. | 是啊 兄弟 你该发E-mail说 |
Not exactly the point I was trying to make,marshall. | 这不是我想表达的重点Marshall |
That is a terrible way to break up with someone. | 这样提出分手太可怕了 |
Okay,in my client's defense, | 好吧 我为我的当事人辩护 |
is there an unterrible way to break up with somebody? No. | 有什么方法与人分手是不可怕的吗? 没有 |
Personally,I'd rather hear the bad news on an answering machine... | 就我个人而言 我宁愿从答录机上听到坏消息... |
than face the humiliation in person. It's the least painful way you can do it. | 比面对面觉得丢脸好 这是一种减轻对对方伤害的方法 |
- Who are you calling? - Hi,marshall,it's lily. | - 你在给谁打电话? - 嗨 Marshall 我是Lily |
We're not gonnhave sex for at least a month, | 至少一个月内我们不会做爱 |
but you're awesome. Okay,bye-bye. | 但是你很不错 好了 拜拜 |
No,that was a big mistake, ted. You should've done it in person. | 不 这是一个很大的错误 Ted 你应该当面说分手 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Desperate, please-don't-leave-me sex is amazing. | “疯狂绝望的别离开我”性爱 ……妙不可言 |
Okay, it was childish and stupid. I ju... | 好吧 这很幼稚愚蠢 我只是... |
I didn't want to see her cry. | 我不想看见她哭 |
Well,guess what she cried. | 嗯 猜猜怎么样 她还是哭了 |
You just didn't have the sack to face those tears. | 你只是没种面对那些眼泪 |
That was me then,okay? | 我以前就是那样 好不? |
This is the new, old-shirt- wearing,sack-having ted. | 现在是一个崭新的 穿着以前的衬衫的有种的Ted |
I'm gonna make this right. | 我要去把这事纠正过来 |
You know what else? "My younger sister... | 你们知道吗? 我的妹妹... |
...just got married and I'm about to turn 30" sex. | ...“新婚而且快三十岁”性爱 |
Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
An occasion that was supposed to be joyous, | 本来应该值得高兴的事 |
suddenly turned tragic when ethel and sadie margolis, | 变成了悲剧 因为Ethel和Sadie Margolis |
new york's oldest twins, | 纽约最老的一对双胞胎 |
suddenly passed away on this, | 在他们的100岁生日那晚 |
the eve of their 100th birthday. | 突然过世 |
I'm a dirty,dirty girl. | 我是个下流,下流的女生 |
Reporting live,robin trubotsky, metro news one. | 现场直播 Robin Trubotsky 来自metro news one |
Clear. | 清场 |
Joel adams wants to see you in his office. | Joel Adams在办公室等你 |
Before you say anything, | 在你说任何事之前 |
I just want to say I really like working here at metro news one. | 我想说我真的很喜欢在这工作 |
That's great. So,my dog keeps going | 这很好 那么 我的狗一直不停的... |
- what'S...? - What? | - 这怎么回事...? - 什么? |
You have dogs,right? What do you think that means? | 你也养狗 不是吗? 你觉得这是怎么回事? |
Take him to the vet? | 带他去看兽医? |
genius. | 天才 |
That's one I owe you. | 我欠你个人情 |
- Was that all? - Yeah. | - 这就是你想说的吗? - 对啊 |
- And nothing about the twins story? - Oh,yeah,great job on that one. | - 没什么关于那个双胞胎的故事要说的吗? - 噢 对 你做的不错 |
New york loves you. You're a superstar. Bye-bye. | 纽约爱你 你是个超级明星 拜拜 |
That's when robin realized that no one | 那时候Robin明白了没人 |
not even her boss, watched metro news one. | 甚至包括她的老板 也不看都市新闻一台 |
hi. | 嗨 |
natalie! Come on! I just want to say I'm sorry. | Natalie!别这样! 我只想说我很抱歉 |
I only came down here 'cause you woul't take my call. | 我来这只是因为你不接我电话 |
Hey,here's an idea-- | 嘿 我有个主意-- |
why don't you leave a message? | 你怎么不用答录机? |
good one. | 很好笑 |
Okay,fine,I'm just going to leave this sock monkey here. | 好 好吧 我把这个袜子猴留下就走 |
Good-bye. | 再见 |
- Oh my god. - ok,ok! | - 天那 - 没事 没事! |
look,look,look. I know you're mad,but... | 听着 听着 听着 我知道你很生气 但是... |
happy birthday.Three years ago. | 生日快乐 3年前的祝福 |
Oh,yeah? Up yours three years ago. | 噢 是吗?随你便 3年前 |
Look,look, I was an idiot leaving that message. | 听着听着 给你留那个言我真是个白痴 |
I realize how much that sucked. | 我意识到那样有多另人讨厌 |
No,you don'T. | 不 你没有 |
Maybe we should just call it a day. | 也许我们之间还是画上休止符吧 |
But you're awesome. | 但是你很不错 |
Okay,bye. | 好吧 拜 |
Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
There was a surprise party that night? | 那天晚上有一个惊喜派对吗? |
How come nobody told me? | 为什么没人告诉我? |
People think I can't keep a secret, but I totally can. | 人们认为我不能保守秘密 但是我完全可以 |
Sorry,not the issue. | 抱歉 和这个没关系 |
Look,natalie, | 听着Natalie |
I was just a stupid kid back then, terrified of commitment. | 我那时是一个愚蠢的小孩 害怕做出承诺 |
And I suppose you're suddenly ready to get married and settle down. | 我猜你突然做好准备结婚然安定下来 |
Well,yeah,actually. | 嗯 事实上是的 |
I'm a different guy now. | 我现在完全不同了 |
Give me another chance, | 再给我一次机会 |
You must think I have absolutely no self-respect. | 你大概觉得我完全没有自尊吧 |
Come on,just a cup of coffee. | 别这样 只是一起喝点咖啡 |
Please,natalie. Give the guy a chance. | 请别这样 Natalie 给他个机会 |
Self-respect is overrated. | 别太高傲了 |
Maybe it was the caffeine, | 可能是咖啡因的作用 |
but you really brought your game up to a whole new level. | 你的技巧完全提升了个等级 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
I did just start subscribing to esquire. | 我刚刚开始订阅《Esquire》 (时尚杂志) |
They have some helpful columns. | 里面有一些很有用的专栏 |
The following | 接下来的 |
is from the october issue. | 来自于十月刊 |
So natalie and i started dating again. | 我和Natalie又开始约会了 |
And just like that,it all came back. | 就那样 以前的那些又回来了 |
The tea candles... | 蜡烛... |
the sock monkeys... | 袜子猴... |
belle and sebastian,all of it. | 格拉丝高 所有的这些 |
It seemed like happily ever after wasn't far off. | 就象幸福离我不远了 |
Well,I better run. | 嗯 我得走了 |
I have my krav maga class in half an hour. | 半小时后我要去学Krav Maga |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“How I Met Your Mother”