真爱如血第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
We've had a difficult relationship with law enforcement for many years. | 多年来我们都跟执法人员关系恶劣 |
The man provoked me. | 那人把我惹火了 |
I could've done much worse. | 我本可以做得更辣手 |
I'm sure you could have. | 这点我相信 |
And if I wasn't watchin', you probably would've killed that man. | 而且要不是我在边上看着可能你会杀了他 |
Hardly. would you have bit him | -还不至于-你打算咬他 |
Seethat's just crazy. | 你知道吗要真那样就太疯狂了 |
You would've fed on him | 你可能吸完他的血 |
and then tossed him aside like and old chicken bone. | 然后把他当一块啃过的鸡骨头那样丢在一边 |
And don't tell me that's what vampires do. | 别告诉我这就是你们吸血鬼的作风 |
I'm doin' my best to mainstreaming. | 我已经很努力地融入主流社会了 |
Suckin' the blood from a police officer is not mainstreaming. | 吸警官的血可不算融入主流 |
Neither is hosting orgies or listening to crazy chinese gargling. | 既不是开个狂饮派对或听什么古怪的中国嘎嘎叫 |
完整版请点击 | |
It's tuvan throat singin'. whatever. | -那是图瓦喉管乐-管它是什么 |
TuvanI don't even know where that is. | 图瓦语我都不知道那是什么东东 |
Sookie, | 苏琪 |
You cannot be frightened of everything you don't know in this world. | 没必要害怕那些世上存在的未知事物 |
Well, my world's openin' up mighty fast. | 在我看来我已经够开放了 |
And what I got here may be boring, but it's safe. | 我的生活也许无趣但至少安全 |
真爱如血单词统计
真爱如血高频单词统计
And after the past couple of nights | 经历过前几晚的事儿 |
safe sounds pretty good about now. | 安全目前对我来说似乎比较重要 |
No, thank you. | 不要谢谢 |
I can get this door myself. | 我自己会开门 |
I won't call on you again. | 我不会再来找你了 |
Stupid...fuckin'...bitch. | 蠢货白痴臭婊子 |
Bring it on, hooker. I was all-parish in high school. | 继续来啊婊子我在高中可是全能 |
Boy, I knew there was some stupid genes in our family, | 小子我知道咱家的遗传基因有些愚蠢因子 |
But you must've gotten 'em all. | 不过准都遗传给你了 |
When did you start dealin' v | 你什么时候开始卖吸血鬼血了 |
You want someyou can use it. | 你要来点吗你可以试试看 |
Oh, you makin' jokes about it | 你还拿这事儿开玩笑 |
You gonna get killed, you dumb motherfucker. | 你早晚让人杀了你个混账 |
Is this 'cause I'm sellin' v or 'cause | 是因为我卖吸血鬼的血 |
I sold it to your sweet jason stackhouse | 还是因为我卖给你的宝贝杰森·斯塔克豪斯 |
Givin' vampire blood to jason | 把吸血鬼血给杰森 |
Stackhouse is like givin' ho hos to a diabetic. | 就像给糖尿病人巧克力蛋糕卷一样 |
You know he can't control himself. | 你知道他没有自控能力 |
I was very clear on how to use it. | 那东西的用途我说得很明白了 |
It ain't my fault he didn't listen. | 他不听劝告又不是我的错 |
I had to take him to the er. | 我不得不送他去急诊室 |
They drained his penis with a needle the size of an ice pick. | 他们用冰锥那么粗的针扎进他的阴茎 |
Twice. | 两次 |
It was the most disturbing shit I've ever seen in my entire life, | 这是我这辈子见过的最够呛的事了 |
And I have seen some pretty disturbing shit. | 而且我看到了那些极其够呛的玩意 |
Okay. he suffered, lafayette. | -嗯-他吃尽苦头拉法耶 |
Okay. bad. | -嗯-糟透了 |
Okay, okay. I'm sorry, i-- I'll go and check in on him in the mornin'. | 好好好非常抱歉天亮我就去看看他 |
And I know he mean a lot to you and everything, | 我也知道他对你来说很重要 |
But how is comin' up in my joint at 3 a.m. | 但凌晨3点就来我家 |
Throwin' my shit around gonna make anything better | 把我的东西摔得乱七八糟这有用吗 |
It makes me feel better. ow. | -这让我舒服多了 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Shame on you, adele stackhouse. | 你不害臊啊阿黛尔·斯塔克豪斯 |
Shame on you.who is this | -不害臊-你是谁 |
A vampire is a perversion of humanity. | 吸血鬼是人性的堕落 |
And you, vampire lover, | 而你一个吸血鬼迷 |
Are perverting our community by bringing one into the open. | 竟要把他带到公共场合败坏我们社团的风气 |
I suggest that you hear what he has | 我建议你在咒骂他之前 |
To say before you take to lynchin' him. | 先听听他所要说的话 |
真爱如血中英对照台词本截图
真爱如血中英对照台词本截图
I don't care what sort of wretches you keep in your own home, | 我不管你在你自个儿家里招待什么恶人 |
But when you bring freaks and abominationsinto our | 但要是你把那个可恨的怪物 |
Churches in front of our children, you will have to... | 带到教堂带到我们的孩子面前你就得... |
Well, um, | 呃那个 |
I will be at the church early if you would like to stop by and say hi. | 如果你想来教堂看看的话我会很早就到那 |
Mr. compton's talk starts at 8. | 康普顿先生的演讲8点开始 |
You will go to hell for this. | 你会为此下地狱的 |
All right, same to you. bye, now. | 好的你也是再会 |
Phone's been ringing early today. | 一大早就有人打电话来啊 |
Oh, everyone is excited about meeting the town vampire tonight. | 今晚能见到镇上的吸血鬼了人人都很兴奋 |
I didn't hear you come in last night. | 昨晚我没听见你回家呢 |
You went to bed early. | 你睡得太早了 |
You didn't want to hear me come in. | 你就不打算听到我回来了 |
Well, I just thought I would give you two a little privacy is all. | 我就想着给你们两个一点私人空间呢 |
Am I really that much of a lost cause, | 我就真那么没指望了吗 |
You gotta pin all your hopes for me on a vampire | 以至于你把我的希望都寄托在一个吸血鬼身上 |
But he seems like a very nice man. | 不过他看上去真是个不错的男人 |
Well, he's not. he's not nice | -不他可不是-他不好 |
Or a man. | 他不是人 |
Oh, goodness, did you two have a fight | 天啊你们是不是吵架了 |
No. | 没有 |
Kinda. | 算是吧 |
I don't think bill and I have very much in common. | 我想我和比尔不是一路人 |
He doesn't think like we do, he doesn't feel the way we do, | 他跟我们的想法不一样感受也不一样 |
If he feels at all. | 如果他有感觉的话 |
I know that if I had a chance to know somebody who'd experienced the | 要是我有机会认识那些过着完全不同生活的人 |
World differently, I'd see it as a blessing and not something to be scared of. | 我会把这当成是上帝的赐福而不会去害怕 |
Or hate. | 或者去憎恨 |
I don't hate him. | 我并不是恨他 |
I just don't want to be his girlfriend. | 我只是不想当他的女朋友 |
Uh, the phone's ringin'. | 电话在响 |
Michelle will pick it up. | 米歇尔会接的 |
Damn. | 见鬼 |
Yeah. just like that. | 对就是这样 |
And no anesthesia either. | 而且还不用麻药 |
First, I get hauled in by the cops, | 先是让警察给审问 |
Then I gotta let a dude drain my johnston. | 然后再让人扎我的“老二” |
That's a fuck of the day. | 这就是他妈那天的事儿 |
Sounds like it. | 确实够呛 |
Jason, you didn't tell nobody where you get the v at, did you | 杰森你没告诉别人从哪里弄得吸血鬼血对吗 |
Do I look stupid | 我有那么蠢吗 |
I didn't even let on I was takin' anything. | 我压根没承认我服用过东西 |
You're my dog. well, I love you right back. | -你是我朋友-那我可爱死你 |
But listen, you gotta stop sellin' v, man. | 但听好你不能再卖吸血鬼血了伙计 |
It fucks people up. | 那可坑人啊 |
完整版请点击 | |
I mean, shit, now sheriff dearborne thinks I'm some kind of sex maniac. | 我是说靠治安官迪亚伯现在认为我是是那种色情狂了 |
And hell if know how I'll ever, | 天知道我以后怎么还有脸 |
Ever be able to look tara in the face again. | 有脸见泰拉了 |
Well, she'll get over it. | 她没事儿 |
The girl's been lost in love with you since she was 8. | 这姑娘8岁起就爱上你了 |
No shitno shit. | -不开玩笑-不开玩笑 |
Oh, man. that's even worse. | 伙计这就更糟了 |
I had no idea. | 我都不知道的 |
My life sucks so much ass. | 我这辈子真糟透了 |
And it's all because of your fuckin' v. | 都怪你那该死的吸血鬼血 |
Listen, don't blame the ferrari just 'cause your ass can't drive. | 听着别不会开还怪法拉利跑不快 |
You're gonna have to learn how to ride the high, boyfriend. | 你得学会怎么用那玩意儿小伙子 |
Fuck that, I am done with v. | 操我再不碰吸血鬼血了 |
Go fuck some other people up with that shit. | 拿那东西坑别人去吧 |
You broke me. no, man. | -我不干了-不伙计 |
If you can learn to control it, | 要是你能学会控制 |
V will open up your mind to everything you missin' around you. | 那血能让你感受到你从来不曾注意的东西 |
That's what's gonna snap you out of all this shit. | 这玩意儿能让你飘飘欲仙 |
More v | 还有v |
If done right. | 用的得当的话 |
I got some in my car... | 我车里有一些 |
If you want me to show you. | 如果想让我给你示范的话 |
I ain't showin' you no whole vial | 等你学会了怎么用这个 |
Till you learn how to use this shit right. | 我再给你整管的血 |
You get me | 明白吗 |
This... | 这个... |
Is the life force of a vampire. | 就是吸血鬼的生命源动力 |
They're just blood in a skin casing. | 他们不过是一幅臭皮囊 |
Ain't a whole lot different between a vampire and a boudin sausage except. | 没有这血吸血鬼跟碎肉肠 |
For the blood. | 也没啥区别 |
Our blood sustains life, this blood... | 我们的血液是维持生命的而这血... |
Is life. | 就是生命 |
One drop, that's all you need. | 只要一滴对你就足够了 |
Can't be greedy. | 别贪心哦 |
Billions of molecules of pure, undiluted, 24 karat life. | 亿万个纯正的未稀释的24K的生命 |
You take this in and you take in a piece of the vampire it came from. | 服下这个就等于你吸收这吸血鬼的生命 |
The trick is, you have to let it take you deep. | 诀窍是你得把它们完全吸收了 |
Follow it. | 追随它 |
Soak it in. | 与它融合 |
What kind of vampire is that | 那是个什么样的吸血鬼 |
He's new. | 刚变不久 |
So the blood is still a little wild. | 所以这血还有点野性 |
I can feel him in my muscles making me strong. | 我能在我的肌肉里感受到他让我强壮 |
But you might get another side of him. | 不过你可能感受到他的另一面 |
The same v could affect you in a whole other way. | 同样的血可能带来不同的效果 |
But I guarantee you'll see the world with new eyes. | 但可以保证不管哪种都会让你的视野从此不同 |
Christ, I can't believe I'm doin' this again. | 天啊难以置信我又用这玩意了 |
Oh, no, man. | 不伙计 |
You're doin' it for the first time. | 你这是第一次用这个 |
That vampire bill would get a rise out of that. | 那个叫比尔的吸血鬼这下有的烦了吧 |
You'll have to ask him yourself. | 这你得问他本人 |
Vamp club not all it was made out to be, huh | 吸血鬼俱乐部可不是谁都能去的对吧 |
A lot of freaks, I hear. | 听说到处都是怪人 |
And people from arkansas. | 还有一些从阿肯色来的人 |
It was fine. | 那也没啥 |
So what, thendid that vampire get all hands with you | 怎么着那吸血鬼对你动手动脚了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字