今天的你开心了吗?

The very thought of you

每一次想到你


Nat·King·Cole

纳特·金·科尔


The very thought of you,

每一次想到你

And I forget to do,

我就会忘了去做

The little ordinary things

好多日常小事

That everyone ought to do.

原本是每个人都应该去做的

I'm living in a kind of daydream.

我活在一种白日幻想中

I'm happy as a king.

快乐得跟一个国王似的

And foolish though it may seem

这种想法可能会很可笑

To me, that's everything.

但对我来说确实是这样

The mere idea of you,

纯粹地去想你

The longing here for you

去思念你

You'll never know how slow the moments go

你不知道时间会过地多慢 仿若静止一般

Until I'm near to you.

直到我向你靠近

I see your face in every flower,

我看到你如花儿般脸庞

Your eyes in stars above.

你如星星般的眼睛

It's just the thought of you,

我想到的你就是这样

The very thought of you,

每一次想到你都是这样

My love.

我的爱人

你可能感兴趣的:(今天的你开心了吗?)