英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
- Marry me. - You'd be raising another man's baby. | -嫁给我-可你要抚养的是别的男人的孩子 |
With the woman I love. | 和我爱的女人一起 |
You know Rita Castillo? | 你知道丽塔·卡斯蒂罗吗 |
- Is she ill? - No, but she has a husband. | -她病了吗-没不过她有个丈夫 |
He's in so much pain. | 他病痛难忍 |
You really want me to kill Carlo Castillo? | 你真想让我杀了卡洛·卡斯蒂罗 |
And if the police did do an autopsy, | 那如果警察进行了尸检 |
would they find the drug that you used? | 他们会发现你用的药吗 |
They'd have to be looking for it, | 他们得专门去找才行 |
and they wouldn't be unless they suspected foul play. | 但除非他们怀疑谋杀否则他们是不会去找的 |
I need you to screw her tonight. | 我要你今晚上了她 |
Carlo is starting to communicate. | 卡洛已经开始跟人沟通了 |
Once we have the photo, Catherine will go back home. | 一旦我们拿到照片凯瑟琳就会回家 |
I won't be too late. | 我不会太晚的 |
I'll tuck you in when I come home. | 我会回来照顾你上床睡觉 |
She's going to have sex tonight. | 她今晚会跟人做爱的 |
If you hadn't threatened to disinherit her, | 要是你之前没威胁她剥夺她的遗产 |
I wouldn't have anything to blackmail her with. | 我也不会有把柄威胁她 |
We can kill him. Gotten away with it before. | 我们可以杀了他我们之前也逍遥法外过 |
Elysian Park is not Galveston. | 极乐公园不是加尔维斯顿 |
I won't go inside. I'll stay in the car. | 我不会进去我待在车上 |
Keep watch, just in case. | 给你把风以防万一 |
And I'm here to relieve you of your suffering. | 我是来帮你解除痛苦的 |
I overheard his wife Rita saying things | 我无意中听到他妻子丽塔 |
about the money that she expected to inherit | 说她想继承他的财产 |
"Any day now." | "要不了多久" |
It's a good thing you called. | 还好你打来了 |
The widow Castillo sat on her sofa that morning | 那天早上寡妇卡斯蒂罗坐在她的沙发上 |
thinking about her dreams and how they'd all come true. | 想着她的梦想以及它们如何成真 |
Her brute of a husband was dead. | 她的畜生丈夫死了 |
And she was now insanely rich. | 而她变得无比富有 |
Yes. | 是的 |
完整版请点击 | |
Rita had the feeling | 丽塔有感觉 |
she'd be happy for the rest of her life. | 她余生都会很幸福 |
She was wrong. | 可是她错了 |
What? | 干什么 |
Wait. What, what are you doing? | 等等你们干什么 |
Excuse me. Hello? | 喂回答我 |
Excuse me! | 等等 |
Where are they going? | 他们要去哪 |
Ma'am, we have a search warrant. | 夫人我们有搜查令 |
Why do you need to search my house? | 你们为什么要搜我家 |
I asked them to solve the mystery of Papa's death. | 我叫他们来破解爸爸死亡的谜团 |
Mystery? He had a heart attack. | 谜团他犯心脏病了 |
That's what we thought until we performed an autopsy. | 我们本来也这么以为直到进行了尸检 |
And who asked you to do that? | 谁叫你去做的 |
I did. | 我 |
It was my last gift to Papa. | 这是我给爸爸的最后一份礼物 |
That's what you call a gift? | 你把这叫做礼物 |
An autopsy? | 尸检 |
Well, now I know what I'm getting you for Christmas. | 现在我知道圣诞节该送你什么了 |
Isabel, get me another drink. | 伊莎贝尔再给我拿杯酒 |
Mrs. Castillo, we have evidence your husband was poisoned. | 卡斯蒂罗太太我们有证据表明你丈夫被下毒了 |
Poisoned? That's impossible. | 被下毒不可能 |
We also know you were the only one upstairs with him. | 我们还知道当时楼上只有你跟他在一起 |
And you stand to inherit half his estate. | 而且你有机会继承他的一半遗产 |
She gets the other half, and she was here, too. | 而她会继承另一半而且她当时也在这房子里 |
I was downstairs, on that sofa with a friend. | 我当时在楼下跟一个朋友在那张沙发上 |
We talked all night long. | 我们聊了一整晚 |
Talked. Yeah, right. | "聊"了整晚鬼信啊 |
I didn't go upstairs until 6:00. | 我直到早上六点才上楼 |
And the coroner said Papa died before 1:00. | 验尸官说爸爸在凌晨一点前就走了 |
This is ludicrous. | 这太扯了 |
My husband was old and sick. | 我丈夫又老又有病 |
All I had to do was wait for him to die. | 我只需要等他自然死亡就行 |
And I am a very patient woman. | 我可是个很有耐心的女人 |
Where the hell is my drink? | 我的酒呢 |
She was cheating on Papa, | 她背着爸爸出轨了 |
but I think he found out. | 但我认为他发现了 |
I think he was planning to divorce her. | 他应该在计划跟她离婚 |
That would be motive. | 这可以是动机 |
I refuse to listen to another word. | 我不要再听你们说了 |
Going somewhere, Mrs. Castillo? | 急着去哪吗卡斯蒂罗太太 |
Yes, to my lawyer. | 对我要去找我的律师 |
I'm going to sue all of you for libel. | 我要告你们所有人诽谤我 |
What's in the purse? | 你的包里装了什么 |
Why? | 怎么了 |
You just seem in kind of a hurry to get it out of the house. | 你好像有些急着要把它从房子里带走 |
You are ridiculous, you know that? | 你简直荒唐至极你知道吗 |
There. Satisfied? | 给你看满意了吗 |
As she arrived at the police station, | 丽塔到达警局的时候 |
Rita wondered how her new happiness | 十分不解她的幸福新生 |
could have vanished so quickly. | 为何如此转瞬即逝 |
Hey, Rita, over here. | 丽塔看这边 |
She had no idea the answer... | 她丝毫不知道... |
was staring her in the face. | 答案其实正盯着她看呢 |
The arrest of her archnemesis | 艾尔玛·菲尔科特死敌的被捕 |
had left Alma Fillcot in the best possible mood. | 让她的心情好到了极致 |
Her scheming had yielded the results she'd hoped for. | 她的计谋产出了想要的结果 |
And she was as happy as she'd ever been. | 她从未如此开心过 |
Sadly... | 遗憾的是 |
the same could not be said for her husband. | 这话并不适用于她的丈夫 |
Have you spoken to Rita? | 你跟丽塔联系过了吗 |
Why? | 怎么了 |
Well, it's been four days since we killed Carlo. | 我们杀死卡洛已经四天了 |
I'm just worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
I keep wondering how she's feeling, if she's happier now. | 我一直在想她有什么感觉她现在会更开心吗 |
Well, I've left messages, but she hasn't called me back. | 我给她留了消息但她还没给我打过来 |
Perhaps you can pop by and visit her. See how she's doing. | 也许你可以去看看她现在情况如何了 |
You're sweet to be concerned, | 你这么关心她可真贴心 |
but I'm sure Rita is just fine. | 但我相信丽塔不会有事的 |
- Thank you. - Hmm. Morning, Dee. | -谢谢-早啊小迪 |
Would you like some breakfast? | 要来点早餐吗 |
Oh, I can't stay. I got a job interview. | 我马上就得走我有个工作面试 |
完整版请点击 | |
But I did want to know | 但我确实想问问 |
if you two had plans for dinner tonight. | 你俩今天的晚餐有安排了吗 |
I don't think so. Why? | 我想没有怎么了 |
There's someone I want you to meet. | 我想让你们见个人 |
Oh, who? | 谁 |
This fella I know. | 我认识的一个小伙子 |
Actually, he's my fella. | 其实他是我的小伙子 |
I have a fella. | 我有男友了 |
This, uh, this the young man who...? | 这个这年轻人他... |
No, no. It's not Scooter. | 不不是斯库特 |
Who's Scooter? | 谁是斯库特 |
So, this is a new boyfriend? | 这个是新男友吗 |
Was there an old boyfriend? | 之前还有个旧男友吗 |
I met Vern last month. | 我上个月遇见了维恩 |
He's smart and he's kind. | 他聪明又善良 |
And I love him. | 而且我爱他 |
Darling. | 亲爱的 |
- Does he love you back? - Oh, yes. | -他也爱你吗-当然 |
In fact... | 事实上 |
he proposed. | 他求婚了 |
You're engaged? | 你订婚了吗 |
Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
I'm so happy. | 我太开心了 |
Bertram! Oh, it's happened. | 伯特伦终于成真了 |
- I told you not to lose faith. - Yes. | -我说了让你别失去信心-对 |
You said what now? | 你说什么 |
I've just been so concerned about your love life. | 我只是一直担心你的婚恋生活 |
I started praying to St. Jude to send you a man to marry. | 我开始向圣裘德祈祷给你一个能结婚的男人 |
And he finally came through! | 他终于同意了 |
Isn't he the patron saint of lost causes? | 他不是无望之人的守护神吗 |
Oh, don't be insulted. | 别觉得被侮辱了 |
Besides, you can't argue with results. | 再说结果好一切都好 |
My goodness. | 我的天哪 |
It's about time you showed up. | 你总算来了 |
May I offer my condolences on the death of your husband? | 请允许我表达对你已故丈夫的哀悼 |
Yes. It's very sad. | 是的非常悲惨 |
When can you post bail and get me out of here? | 你什么时候能把我保释出去 |
Well, this is only a courtesy visit. | 这只是个礼节性拜访 |
I came to tell you I can't serve as your attorney in this matter. | 我是来告诉你我不能在这件事上做你的律师 |
It would be a conflict of interest. | 会有利益冲突 |
But you're my family lawyer. | 但你是我家的律师 |
I was your late husband's lawyer, | 我是你已故丈夫的律师 |
and you're not the only member of his family. | 而你不是家庭的唯一成员 |
His daughter engaged my services a week ago. | 他女儿一周前让我做她的律师 |
And since your interests and hers don't quite align, | 因为你和她的利益并不一致 |
I can't represent you both. | 我无法代理你们两人 |
Then who is going to bail me out? | 那谁来保释我出去 |
Yes, about that, the judge denied bail. | 关于这点法官不同意保释 |
What? | 什么 |
Catherine told him if you were set free, | 凯瑟琳跟他说如果你出狱了 |
you'd pose a danger to her. | 会对她有危险 |
And he believed her? | 他相信她了吗 |
The judge was a personal friend of Mr. Castillo's. | 法官是卡斯蒂罗先生的私人好友 |
He wishes to spare | 他不希望 |
his now orphaned daughter any further distress. | 好友的孤儿女儿遭遇任何痛苦 |
Orphaned? She's 50. | 孤儿她都五十岁了 |
What about my distress? I'm the fucking widow. | 那我的痛苦呢我都成寡妇了 |
A circumstance you might have avoided | 如果你多点耐心少点毒药 |
with a little more patience and a little less poison. | 就不会成寡妇了 |
Wait! | 等等 |
Ah. Hello, ladies. Lovely to see you today. | 女士们好今天很高兴见到大家 |
Doctor, have you heard the news? | 医生您听说新闻了吗 |
News? What news? | 新闻什么新闻 |
It was just on the radio. | 电台里刚刚才提到 |
Rita Castillo has been arrested. | 丽塔·卡斯蒂罗被逮捕了 |
Arrested? | 逮捕了 |
Yes. They're saying she killed her husband. | 是的说她杀了自己丈夫 |
Isn't it just terrible? | 真是太糟糕了 |
Please. | 请进 |
Doctor? | 医生 |
Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
No, I-I don't think I am. | 不我有事 |
Hello? | 你好 |
Oh, thank God you picked up. | 谢天谢地你接电话了 |
Rita, are you still in jail? | 丽塔你还被关在监狱吗 |
Yes, I am. Thanks to Catherine. | 是的多亏了凯瑟琳 |
Now listen. I need you to do something. | 听好了我需要你帮忙 |
Anything you need, Rita. | 没问题丽塔 |
Get the cash in my desk. | 去拿我桌子里的现金 |
Then go to Vern Loomis and pay for the photos | 然后找维恩·卢米斯给他钱 |
he took of Catherine last night. | 买他昨晚偷拍的凯瑟琳的照片 |
- The photos of Catherine having sex? - Yes. | -凯瑟琳做爱的照片吗-是的 |
Go through all the photos, | 仔细翻看照片 |
and pick the one where Catherine looks as indecent as possible. | 选一张凯瑟琳最下流的照片 |
- Then what? - Show it to her. | -之后怎么做-给她看 |
Tell her everyone she knows is gonna get a copy of that photo, | 告诉她如果她不请求法官给我保释 |
if she doesn't tell the judge to give me bail. | 她认识的所有人将收到这张照片 |
And then tell Vern I need to see him today. | 然后告诉维恩我今天要见他 |
Sorry. I got to go. | 抱歉我得挂了 |
Oh. Bertie. | 伯特 |
What are you doing home? | 你回家做什么 |
Rita Castillo has been arrested. | 丽塔·卡斯蒂罗被逮捕了 |
Oh. I know. I heard. | 我知道我听说了 |
- Oh, it's shocking. - Shocking? | -这太震惊了-震惊 |
Confounding, more like. | 更像是疑惑吧 |
How did they find out that Carlo was poisoned? | 他们是怎么发现卡洛是被毒死的 |
Well, I don't know. | 我不知道 |
The drug you used can't be detected. Right? | 你下的药是察觉不到的对吧 |
Not unless you test for it. | 除非你专门做检测 |
No one ever has, not once. | 从没有人检测过一次都没有 |
- Careful. - What? | -注意了-怎么了 |
People are watching. | 大家看着呢 |
Alma. | 艾尔玛 |
Your friend is in jail. | 你朋友被抓去牢里了 |
It's our fault. | 是我们害了她 |
Why aren't you upset? | 你为什么一点都不难过 |
Well, I am. | 我难过啊 |
Haven't you ever heard of putting on a brave face? | 但你没听说过勇敢面对吗 |
Perhaps we should call the police. | 或许我们应该报警 |
Tell them they've made a mistake. | 告诉他们搞错了 |
And when they ask how we know that, what will we tell them? | 他们要是问我们是怎么知道的我们该如何回答 |
I'm not sure, but we can't just let her rot in jail. | 我也不知道但是我们不能让她在监狱里受罪 |
Oh, Bertram, relax. | 伯特伦放松点 |
The police can't prove Rita did something she didn't do. | 警察无法证明丽塔做了她根本没做的事 |
Let's hope you're right. | 但愿你是对的 |
Don't worry. | 别担心 |
I'm sure everything will work out exactly as it should. | 我相信一切都会顺其自然发展的 |
Where are you off to? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
Oh, I have some unfinished business to attend to. | 我还有一些事没做完 |
Downtown. Put those in the good vase. | 在市中心把这些放进花瓶里 |
I'll be back soon to make a nice dinner. | 我会很快回来做顿丰盛的晚餐 |
And don't forget, | 别忘了 |
tonight we're meeting our future son-in-law. | 今晚我们要见未来的女婿 |
All things considered, | 从各个方面来说 |
it's a happy day. | 今天真是个好日子 |
Well? | 那么 |
How'd it go? | 怎么样 |
My parents can't wait to meet you, | 我父母迫不及待想见你 |
and dinner will be served at 7:30. | 晚餐七点半开始 |
And you told them everything? | 你把一切都告诉他们了吗 |
About the engagement and the baby? | 关于订婚还有孩子 |
I told them we're engaged. | 我告诉他们我们订婚了 |
That was enough happiness for one morning. | 一个好消息就够了 |
Look, I just want them to know how much I love you. | 我只想让他们知道我有多爱你 |
And I don't mind that you're carrying another man's child. | 而且我不介意你怀着别人的孩子 |
Oh. You think that'll make 'em see what a good guy you are? | 你觉得这能让他们看出来你是个好人吗 |
Maybe a little. | 也许有一点 |
And you'll look noble. | 你看起来会很高尚 |
Well, yeah. | 没错 |
Question. | 提问 |
Once I admit I got knocked up by a completely different guy, | 一旦我向他们坦白我被另一个男人搞大了肚子 |
how will I look? | 他们会怎么看我 |
Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
What's the plan? | 有什么计划 |
We don't speak a word of Junior | 我们对这个小家伙只字不提 |
until we're being pelted with rice. | 直到我们在婚礼上被祝福 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”