实习医生风云第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hey, how's he doing? | 他怎么样 |
He has neutropenic fever. | 他患了败血症 |
His white blood cell count's stabilised. | 白细胞指数没有下降 |
Best I can say is he's not getting any worse. | 我只能说情况不会更坏了 |
- How you feeling, Jared? - OK, I guess. | - 感觉怎样 Jared- 还行吧 |
I heard your dad arranged for a visit from The Rock? | 听说你爸帮你安排了跟巨石强森见面 |
I'm 13, I must love wrestling, right? | 我13岁 我肯定爱摔跤 对吧 |
Come on, The Rock's a movie star. | 拜托 巨石强森可是电影明星啊 |
I mean, I like anything in the whole world. | 虽然我喜欢这世上的一切 |
But what could a guy possibly wanna see more? | 但不看他你还想看什么啊 |
Guys, we need an answer. | 大伙 给我个答案 |
Name one thing guys wanna see | 说出一种全世界的男人 |
more than anything in the whole wide world? | 最想看到的东西 |
完整版请点击 | |
OK, Louie, we're gonna go with boobs. | Louie 我们的答案是胸部 |
Show me boobs. | 看看是不是胸部 |
There they are. | 答对了 |
Good job! | 做得好 |
I wanna see 'em on a real girl. A cute girl. | 我想看到真人的胸部 漂亮女生的胸部 |
You're cute. | 你漂亮啊 |
实习医生风云单词统计
实习医生风云高频单词统计
The janitor. This guy is always bothering me. | 这清洁工 老是让我不爽 |
Don't look at him, don't talk to him, don't... | 别看他 别跟他说话 别 |
What's your point? Ammonia too strong? | 你这什么意思 氨水太多吗 |
- No, I have a... - That's one. | - 不 我有- 这第一次警告 |
Keep pushin'. | 继续来啊 |
Hey there, sport. Got your page. | 小子 收到你的呼叫 |
This better be good. Paging the Chief of Medicine. | 最好是有什么事 竟敢呼叫内科主任 |
Dr Steadman. Resident and first-class teacher's pet. | Steadman医生 住院医师 还是名师的首席走狗 |
Sir, I was going over Mr Martinez's chart, | 先生 我刚在看Martinez先生的记录 |
and it seems like the TIPS | 看来他不需要 |
procedure he's scheduled for is completely unnecessary. | 做预约好的那个TIPS手术 |
Why do you think that is unnecessary? | 你凭什么觉得不需要 |
Well, he's dead. | 他死了 |
Excellent catch, Dr... | 做得不错 那个谁 |
Dr... | 那个谁 |
Dorian! You see me every day. | 我叫Dorian 你每天都看到我啊 |
- Say my name. Say it! - Martinez. | - 说我的名字 说啊- Martinez |
That was the name of the patient, sir. | 那是病人的名字 先生 |
- Avery. - No, actually that's the manufacturer of the clipboard. | - Avery- 那是剪贴板牌子 |
- Fine work, doctor. Fine work. - I hear that. | - 做得不错 医生 不错- 我知道 |
Ammonia's a little strong today. | 今天氨水放的太多了啊 |
That's two. | 第二次警告 |
Steady, boy. | 稳住 孩子 |
Now, Rowdy. | 就现在 Rowdy |
- I swear, when you're not here, he does it. - I'm sure. He's shy. | - 你不在的时候 他会的- 我知道 他很害羞 |
I think you should go ahead and do it. | 我觉得你应该这样做 |
I am not flashing my breasts. | 我不要秀胸部 |
Why not? It's easy. It's gonna like this. | 为什么 很简单啊 就像这样 |
Woo, that's hot. | 噢 好火辣 |
I went by paediatrics. | 我去了儿科部 |
- They thought it was funny. - I'm borrowing a sweatshirt. | - 他们觉得这很好玩- 汗衫借我穿一下 |
Excuse me, What did we agree you would do whenever I left a room? | 不好意思 我说过我离开的时候你要怎么做 |
- I'm sorry, baby. - That's better. | - 对不起 宝贝- 这就对了 |
My man Turk is getting it daily, nightly and ever-so-rightly. | 我的好伙计要日搞夜搞时时搞了啊 |
What up, dude! | 赞啊 老兄 |
Once every 4.2 seconds, a man says something stupid | 每4.2秒就有一个男人因为说点蠢话 |
that a woman hears and punishes him for. | 被女人听到而受惩罚 |
Luckily, this wasn't one of those times. | 幸好这次不是这样 |
What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
What up, dude? | 赞啊 老兄 |
实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图
实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图
Why would you think Turk and I slept together? | 为什么你认为我们会上床 |
Because I'm a nurse? Because I'm Latina? | 就因为我是护士吗 因为我是拉丁人吗 |
Because you guys have been dating for a while. | 因为你们已经约会了好一段时间 |
Do Latina women put out more? That's not something I've heard. | 拉丁人比较开放吗 我没听说过啊 |
- Turk told me. - No! I didn't! I swear. He assumed. | - Turk说的- 不 我发誓我没说 他乱猜的 |
And did you correct him? | 那你有纠正他吗 |
I've been really busy at the hospital lately. | 我最近在医院比较忙 |
Is that how you see this relationship? | 你觉得我们的关系是这样的吗 |
As some mad dash to the finish line? | 逢场作戏就完事了吗 |
Because I'll take you into that bedroom right now | 是的话 我马上让你进那房里 |
and I promise you, you will be walking sideways for the rest of your life, | 我保证会让你这辈子走路都走不稳 |
because I will have used all your up and down. | 因为我会吸干你所有精气 |
Now, is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
- No. - Good. | - 不是- 很好 |
Because what I want is for this to be a real relationship. | 因为我想要的是一段真正的感情 |
I want us to know each other better than we know ourselves. | 我希望我们了解对方胜过了解自己 |
- Wow. - That's right, "wow". | - 哇- 对啊 哇 |
So if you really want me | 所以如果你真的想 |
"daily and nightly and ever-so-rightly"... | 日搞夜搞时时搞 |
That sounds like something you'd say. | 听起来是你会说的话啊 |
...show me that you know me. | 先证明你了解我 |
So anyway I think you should let the kid meet the ladies. | 我觉得你应该给那小孩秀胸部 |
So you're the one who told Kelso that Mr Martinez was dead? | 所以说 是你跟Kelso说Martinez先生死了 |
- That's terrific work. - Looks like word gets around. | - 做得太好- 消息很灵通啊 |
What in the name of Are You There, | 你那24K钛合金狗脑 |
God? It's Me, Margaret were you thinking? | 里到底是怎么想的 |
I'm new here, but I'm relatively certain invasive vascular procedures | 我是新来的 但我肯定血管浸润手术 |
have a very low success rate on dead people. | 在死人身上的成功率比较低吧 |
That TIPS procedure was for Mrs Blitt down in 103. | 那TIPS手术是给103室的Biltt夫人的 |
You see, she doesn't have insurance. | 知道吗 她没有医保 |
Mr Martinez on the other hand, had great insurance. | 但Martinez先生的医保很全面 |
Should I talk slower or go get a nurse who speaks fluent, Moron? | 要我说得慢点还是找个护士给你翻译啊 白痴 |
- You don't have to be mean about it. - What the hell do you want from me? | - 你不用说得那么刻薄- 你他妈想我怎么样 |
I don't know if they taught you this in the land of | 我不知道他们在那个 |
fairy and puppy-dog tails where you obviously, if not grew up, | 你享受美好夏日的童话世界里 |
then at least spent most of your summers, | 有没有教过你这些 |
but you're in the real world now. Kid. | 但这可是现实世界啊 孩子 |
Don't say it. I still think I was right. | 别说出来 我不觉得我做错了 |
Once every 6.3 seconds, a man says something stupid | 每6.3秒就有人因为说些蠢话 |
that another man hears and punishes him for. | 被另一个人听到而受惩罚 |
Luckily, this wasn't... | 幸好 说的不是 |
- That's it! - Oh, no. | - 好了- 别 |
Do you know what this is? This is me washing my hands of you. | 你知道这代表什么吗 我替你洗手不干了 |
I will not be in the same room with you again, starting... | 我不会再跟你共处一室 从 |
now. | 现在开始 |
完整版请点击 | |
Tissue? | 要纸巾吗 |
It's a challenge... | 这是个挑战 |
Little bit of flow, like... | 像这样摆动 |
"Fighting Joe" Hooker... | 好战工人Hooker |
I don't need Dr Cox. Big jerk. | 我才不需要Cox医生 大混蛋 |
I hate him. | 我恨他 |
Hey, sport. Or should I say howdy, Mr Pouty? | 喂小子 还是我该说 你好啊小扁嘴 |
Sorry, sir. It's been a rough day. | 不好意思 今天过得不太好 |
So I hear. Well, anyway, I'm very proud of you, Dr... | 我听说了 不管怎样 我以你为荣 那个谁 |
Just look at my badge. | 看一下我的卡啊 |
Dr Turk. | Turk医生 |
This is my roommate's badge. We must have switched this morning. | 这是我室友的卡 肯定是今早拿错了 |
That's a great anecdote. | 真是有趣 |
You should write that down in your journal. | 你应该把这事写在日记里 |
Then your kids can read about it when you're dead. | 那你死了之后你的孩子就能看到了 |
- Sir, they're waiting for us... - In a moment. | - 先生 他们在等我们- 很快 |
If you will promise to go easy on the stories, | 如果你想日子过得轻松点 |
I'd love for you to join me for a round of golf tomorrow. | 我希望你明天跟我一起打高尔夫 |
- That'd be terrific, sir. - Super. | - 这太好了 先生- 很好 |
You wanna show a woman you know her | 如果你想告诉女人你了解她 |
you gotta buy her a little something something. | 就给她买点东西 |
This doesn't make any sense, none of my patients are improving. | 不可能啊 我的病人都没好转 |
- I'm gonna buy her flowers. - Yeah! | - 我要给她送花- 好样的 |
Please, been done to death. | 拜托 那就死定了 |
I don't get it. I do everything by the book. | 我不明白 我明明按书上做的啊 |
Maybe that's the problem. | 可能问题就在这里 |
Maybe you're just approaching things too clinically. | 你的方式太客观 |
How about chocolates? | 巧克力怎么样 |
With rich cliche centres? | 非要这么老套吗 |
Have you ever tried treating your patients | 你有没有给你的病人 |
with something other than traditional medicine? | 尝试过非传统的治疗方式 |
I got it! | 我知道了 |
I'm gonna buy her a really nice pen. | 我要送她一支漂亮的笔 |
No, she loves to write. She handwrites all of her letters | 她喜欢写字 她所有的信都是手写的 |
because she says e-mail's too impersonal. That's perfect. | 因为她觉得电子邮件没有人情味 这太好了 |
- A pen is good. - Yeah! | - 送笔不错- 好样的 |
All I gotta do is find time | 我现在只有找到时间 |
to get out of here and maybe I'll buy her one. | 逃出去才能买到笔 |
All I'm saying is | 我是说 |
there's more to healing than what's in the books. | 治疗远远不止书上教的 |
I talk to my patients. I sing to them, | 我跟我的病人聊天 给他们唱歌 |
ask what their hobbies are, | 了解他们的兴趣 |
and tell them ghost stories about an old sea captain. | 给他们说老船长的鬼故事 |
Thought you'd be interested in that kid Jared's chart. | 你们应该看看Jared那孩子的记录 |
Look at that white blood cell count. | 看看那白细胞指数 |
And all it took was a visit from The Rock. | 巨石强森来看他一下就好了 |
The Rock was here and nobody told me? | 为什么没人告诉我巨石强森来了 |
- The Rock couldn't make it. - Well, somebody did something. | - 巨石强森没法来- 显然有人做了点什么 |
It felt weird knowing that Dr Cox and | 知道Cox医生跟我 |
I would never be working in the same room again. | 不会再共处一室的感觉很奇怪 |
Check her LFTs and coags for me. | 检查她的肝功能和凝血功能 |
Every time I think something, the opposite happens. | 每次我在想什么的时候 总发生相反的事 |
I'm so not having sex this weekend. | 这周末我肯定没性福 |
You're cute. | 小伙很帅气啊 |
Who's the present from? | 谁送的礼物 |
- Oh, my boyfriend. - Really? When did he give it to you? | - 我男友- 他什么时候送你的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字