好运查理第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

好运查理第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Hey, Charlie, Teddy here 嘿小CharlieTeddy姐在这儿呢
On the couch where I almost got my first kiss with Spencer. 上一次在这个沙发上我差一点就把初吻献给了Spencer
But she didn't. 但是她没有
No no, because 没有是没有那是因为
I made the mistake of bringing the cute boy home 我错误地把这个帅哥带回了家
Where my dear family lives. 也就是我这些可亲至极的家人呆的地方
He wasn't that cute. 他才没那么帅
Get out. 走开
Anyway, still waiting on that first kiss. 不管怎么说我的初吻依旧还在
But there's a dance this Friday 但是这个星期五有一个舞会
Where the girls ask the guys, 是由女孩邀请男孩参加的
And this time I'm going to make sure I get it. 所以这一次我一定要搞定
Get what, honey? 搞定什么亲爱的
完整版请点击
噢我科学课的第一个A+爸爸
That's my girl. 这才是我的乖女儿
Hey, dad, great news. I got a job. 嘿爸爸好消息我找到工作了
Stop right there. I'm having the greatest dream of my life. 打住我一生中最伟大的美梦成真了
The school's gonna pay me 100 bucks to DJ at the dance on Friday. 学校付给我一百块让我当星期五的舞会的DJ
The dream continues. 美梦依旧
好运查理单词统计
好运查理高频单词统计
I just need you to give me $200 to rent the DJ equipment. 所以你要给我两百块让我去租DJ要用的设备
And now I'm awake. 梦醒了
Hey, what was I doing in the dream? 嘿在你的梦里我在干什么呢
You weren't saying anything, which is why I thought it was a dream. 你全程闭嘴所以我才会认为那是个梦
P.J., why would you take a job where you're gonna lose money? P.J. 你为什么要接一个赔钱的工作呢
Does everything always have to be about money? 难道什么事都要和钱扯上关系吗
Are you giving me the 200? 你到底给不给我二百块钱
Sorry, son. You're gonna have to come up with the money some other way. 抱歉儿子你得自己去想办法搞到这笔钱
Like how? 怎么搞到
Oh, I know. Get a job. 噢我想到了找份工作
I'll be right back. 我马上回来
Wait, where's your sister? 等等你妹妹在哪儿呢
Don't bother her, Emmett. 别去烦她了Emmett
Okay, where shouldn't I bother her? 好吧她在什么我烦不到的地方呢
In the kitchen. 厨房
All right. Thanks 知道了谢谢
Hey, Teddy bear. 嘿泰迪熊
Hey, Emmett. 嘿Emmett
You know this dance this Friday night is"girls ask guys," right? 你知道星期五的舞会是女孩邀请男孩的 对吧
Uh-huh. 嗯哈
You're a girl. I'm a guy. 你是个女孩而我是个男孩
Something you want to ask me? 你有什么想跟我说的吗
Okay, Emmett, listen, Emmett听着
P.J. is my brother and you're his best friend. P.J.是我的哥哥而你是他最好的朋友
So in a way you're kind of like my brother too. 所以从某种程度上来说你也是我的兄弟
And I can't go to the dance with my brother. 而我不能和兄弟一起去舞会
You can see why that would be wrong, right? 你也会觉得那怪怪的对吧
This is the longest conversation we've ever had. 这是咱俩之间有史以来最长的一次对话了
Did you hear anything I just said? 你有没有听我说话啊
Something about wanting to go to the dance with a brother. 你想和自己的兄弟去舞会之类的
Emmett, I want you to listen to me very carefully. Emmett我要你认真听我说
I'm not going to ask you to the dance. 我是不会邀请你去舞会的
When you touch me it feels like electricity. 你碰到我的时候那简直是触电的感觉
Today's all burnt toast 生活搞得一团糟
running late, and dad jokes 就要迟到爸爸在叫
Has anybody seen my left shoe 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
I close my eyes, take a bite 我闭上双眼咬口早餐
Grab a ride, laugh out loud 跳上车子放声大笑
There it is up on the roof 就在这里我们的家
I've been there, I've survived 我也曾这样生活我已经顺利走过
好运查理中英对照台词本截图
好运查理中英对照台词本截图
So just take my advice 所以听取我的建议
Hang in there, baby, 宝贝不要放弃
Things are crazy 世界有很多疯狂无奈
But I know your future is bright 可是我知道你会有美好未来
Hang in there, Baby 宝贝不要放弃
There is no maybe 不要怀疑
Eveything turns out all right 一切终会如你所愿
Sure life is up and down 生活有悲有喜
But trust me, it comes back all around 可是请相信我坚持就有好结果
You're gonna love who you turn out to be 你会喜欢将来的你
Hang in there, Baby 宝贝不要放弃
Hi, kids. 嗨孩子们
Hey, mom. 嘿妈妈
Come on, Charlie, let's go see daddy. 走吧Charlie我们去找爸爸
You know what I realized today? 你知道我今天发现什么了吗
Charlie's never played laser tag. Charlie还从来没玩过激光枪大战呢
I bet she'd enjoy doing that on Friday night. 我赌她星期五晚上一定会玩得很开心的
Oh, how very sweet and unselfish of you. 噢你真是体贴又无私啊
But Charlie's gonna be with us Friday night. 但是Charlie星期五晚上要和我们呆在一起
It's your school's open house. 去参加你学校的家长会
Right. Forgot about that. 啊是啊我都忘了这一茬儿了
Well, we haven't. 我们可不会忘
Dad and I can't wait to meet this miracle worker--Mrs. Mellish. 我和你爸都等不及想去见见这位神奇的Mellish老师
She's the first teacher who hasn't called to complain about you. 她是第一个没有打电话向我告你的状的老师
Are you sure he's actually going to school? 你确定他真的去上过学吗
Mom, you've been to so many open houses. 妈妈你已经去过很多次家长会了
And you'd love laser tag. 而你又爱死了激光射击
It's like a workout but you get to shoot stuff. 这就像是去健身但你还可以开枪射别的东西
Oh, come on, we can play laser tag anytime. 噢没关系激光射击我们什么时候都能玩
Meeting a teacher that has no problems with you-- 而去见一个对你没意见的老师
That may never happen again. 那也许就是仅此一次了
This is bad. 这下糟糕了
What's bad? 有什么糟糕的
The only reason I haven't been getting in trouble 我之所以没有惹麻烦只是因为
Is that I told my teacher mom and dad have been fighting a lot. 我告诉老师说父母经常吵架
That actually works? 这有用吗
You also have to give the teacher one of these. 你还得配上这样的表情
Wow, that's good. 哇哦高手
I almost hugged you. And I never want to hug you. 我都差点要拥抱你了我可从来没抱过你呢
Works even better on Mrs. Mellish. 在Mellish老师的身上效果更明显
Any time I do something wrong-- 每次只要我一做错事
Mommy and daddy were fighting again. 妈妈和爸爸又吵架了
Wow. 哇哦
Well, I guess your evil plan is gonna be over on Friday night, 不过我想你的邪恶小算盘只能打到星期五晚上咯
'cause mom and dad won't be fighting. 因为爸爸妈妈那时候不会吵架
完整版请点击
Or will they? 如果他们会呢
So who are you asking to the dance? 那么你会邀请谁去舞会呢
Okay, here's a hint. He's really cute and-- 给你一个提示他很帅而且
You ladies talking about me again? 小姐们又在讨论我吗
You know I'm not talking about you, 你知道自从很早以前我把你这可怜屁股甩了之后
Since I dumped your sorry butt a long time ago. 我就没有提过你了
That's now how me and my sorry butt remember it. 我和我的可怜屁股记得可不是这样哦
Remind me again why you ever went out with him. 这又让我想起来了你以前为什么和他约会呢
Only one way to explain it-- 唯一的解释就是
Brain fart. 暂时性脑残
Brain fart. 暂时性脑残
So who's this cutie you're gonna ask? 那么哪个帅哥能受到你的邀请呢
Spencer Spencer.
Oh, right, 噢没错
Mr. Almost first kiss. 差一点初吻先生
You'd better get moving on that. Your window is closing. 你最好赶紧行动你的那扇窗就要关闭了
What window? 什么窗户啊
The window of opportunity. 机会之窗啊
Oh, thanks. That really clears things up. 噢谢谢我真是受益匪浅啊
T, you almost kissed this guy, T你差一点就和他接吻了
But nothing happened since then. 但是从那之后你们就没什么进展
If you don't act soon, you're doomed to be just friends. 如果你动作再不快点你们就只能当朋友了
I like Spencer, he likes me, 我喜欢Spencer他也喜欢我
And I'll ask him when the time is right. 等有好时机时我会邀请他的
That better be right now, chica, 那最好是现在小妞
Because Lauren Sandoval is gonna ask him. 因为Lauren Sandoval要对他下手了
Lauren would never do that to me. She's too good a friend. Lauren绝不会这么对我的 她也是我的好朋友
There's your good friend right now. 你的好朋友现身啦
Here? Walking up to Spencer 就在那儿呀正走向Spencer
What? That little witch! 什么那个小巫婆
Yeah!
Oh, Lauren, you poor thing. 噢Lauren小可怜
What a horrible, ugly tomatoey mess you are. 看看你这一团糟的恐怖丑陋的番茄酱吧
Come on, pizza face, let's get you cleaned up. 走吧批萨脸我们去洗洗干净
Come on. 走吧
Oh, Spencer, hey. Didn't see you there. 哦哟Spencer嘿没看见你在这儿啊
Hi, Teddy. 嗨Teddy
Boy, that pizza really came out of nowhere, huh? 天呐批萨还真会到处飞哈
Yeah. Nice shot. 是啊扔得挺准的
It's all in the wrist. 全靠手腕技巧啦
Now tell me again 现在再跟我说一遍
And don't leave out a single detail-- 不要落下任何一个细节
What exactly did Spencer say when you asked him? 当你邀请他的时候他说什么
He said, and I quote, 原话是
"Okay." 好啊
Oh, wouldn't it be so romantic 要是我在一场慢舞中得到了初吻
If I got my first kiss during a slow dance? 这样会不会太浪漫了一点啊
That could happen if you don't wear that red polka dot thing 你还是可以盘算的只要别穿你那件红点点裙
That makes you look like a clown. 那衣服穿上去像个小丑
No no, you're right. 对 对你说的没错
I should dress more subtle and understated 我应该更加精心打扮一下却又不能太夸张
Like you. 就像你一样
That's all I'm saying. 我就是这个意思
Now I just have to figure out 现在我在想
How Spencer and I are gonna get to the dance. 我和Spencer要怎么去舞会呢
How are you getting there? 你准备怎么去

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(好运查理第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计)