老友记 第一季 第一集 Topic 3

Topic 3:

Hi.

嗨。

This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.

这家伙打招呼的样子,让我想杀了我自己。

Are you okay, sweetie?

亲爱的,你还好吧?

I just feel like someone reached down my throat grabbed my small intestine (and or “,”) pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck.

我感觉有人把手伸进我的喉咙抓住了我的小肠,把它从我嘴里扯出来,然后缠在我的脖子上。

Cookie?

吃饼干吗?(hhhhh)

Carol moved her stuff out today.

卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。

Let me get you some coffee.

我帮你泡杯咖啡。

Thanks.

谢谢。

No, no, no, don’t! Stop cleansing my aura.

别别别,别再净化我的灵气了。

No, just leave my aura alone, okay?

求你了,让我的灵气自己待着,好吗?

I’ll be fine, alright?

我会没事的,好吗?

Really, everyone. I hope she’ll be very happy.

真的会好的,我希望她能非常幸福!

No, you don’t. No, I don’t.

不,你不会的。是的,我不会的。

To hell with her, she left me.

去她的,她甩了我。

And you never knew she was a lesbian.

你从来都不知道她是蕾丝边吗?

No! Okay?

不知道,行了吧!

Why does everyone keep fixating on that?

为什么大家都揪住这个问题不放呢?

She didn’t know, how should I know?

她自己都不知道,我又怎么会知道呢?

Sometimes I wish I were a lesbian.

有时候我希望我也是个同性恋。

Did I say that out loud?

我刚刚大声说出来了吗?

Alright, Ross, look.

好了,罗斯,听着。

You’re feeling a lot of pain right now. You’re angry. You’re hurting.

现在你感觉到非常痛苦、非常生气、非常受伤。

Can I tell you what the answer is?

我能告诉你该怎么办吗?

Strip joint!

脱衣舞俱乐部。

Come on! You’re single! Have some hormones!

振作起来,你单身了,振奋起来!

I don’t want to be single, okay?

我不想单身,好吗?

I just... I just wanna be married again!

我只想再结一次婚。

(这个时候,瑞秋穿着婚纱出现了。。)

(An better story right,a lot of native expressions.)

JUST keep doing!

瑞秋穿着婚纱出现在咖啡店

你可能感兴趣的:(老友记 第一季 第一集 Topic 3)