英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You made me jump. | 你吓了我一跳 |
Daisy, what is the matter with you? You're all thumbs. | 黛西你是怎么回事笨手笨脚的 |
Sorry. I hate this room. | 对不起我讨厌这个房间 |
Why? What's the matter with it? | 为什么这房间怎么了 |
Daisy? | 黛西 |
Who's that from, Papa? | 爸爸信是谁寄来的 |
You seem very absorbed. | 让您如此专注 |
Your aunt Rosamond. | 是你罗斯孟德姑妈 |
- Anything interesting? - Nothing to trouble you with. | -她说了些什么-没什么需要你挂心的 |
Poor Aunt Rosamond. All alone in that big house. | 可怜的罗斯孟德姑妈一个人独守大宅 |
- I feel so sorry for her. - I don't. | -真替她难过-我倒不觉得 |
All alone with plenty of money in a house in Eaton Square? | 独居豪宅不愁吃穿又住在伊顿广场 |
I can't imagine anything better. | 我都想不出比这更幸福的事了 |
Really, Mary, I wish you wouldn't talk like that. | 老实说玛丽我希望你不要说这种话 |
There will come a day when someone thinks you mean what you say. | 总有一天会有人以为你是言为心声 |
It can't come soon enough for me. | 我巴不得这天早点来呢 |
Carson, I'll be in the library. | 卡森我去书房 |
Will you let me know when her ladyship is down? | 夫人下来的时候请告诉我一声 |
- Certainly, my lord. - Sybil, darling. This one's for you. | -好的老爷-茜玻这是你的信 |
I saw another opening for a secretary and I applied. | 我又看到一则招秘书的广告就替你申请了 |
- But you never said. - I didn't want you to be disappointed. | -但您没提起过-我不想让你失望 |
I thought you'd given up. | 我还以为您已经放弃了 |
I'll never give up and nor will you. | 我永远都不会放弃你也不能 |
Things are changing for women, Gwen. | 格温女性的地位在发生变化 |
Not just the vote but our lives. | 不仅仅是投票权还有我们的生活 |
But it's tomorrow! At 10:00. | 竟然是明天十点钟 |
Last time we waited for weeks and weeks, | 上次我们等了几个星期 |
and this one's tomorrow! | 这次竟然就在明天 |
Then we must be ready by tomorrow, mustn't we? | 那我们一定要在明天之前准备好是不是 |
I thought I'd write to Edith | 我认为我该写信给伊迪丝 |
- to settle our promised church visit. - If you want. | -把参观教堂的事定下来-您拿主意 |
We can't just throw her over when she made such an effort | 上一次她花费那么多心血来安排 |
完整版请点击 | |
to arrange the last one. | 我们不能辜负了人家一番好意 |
- It's all in your head. - I don't think so. | -都是您在这胡思乱想-我不这样认为 |
Then she's barking up the wrong tree. | 那她的好意是献错地方了 |
Poor Edith. I hope there's a right tree for her somewhere. | 可怜的伊迪丝希望能有对的人接受她的好意 |
Ma'am, I was wondering if I might take some time this afternoon | 夫人我今天下午可不可以请一会儿假 |
- to help in the Village Hall. - Why? What's happening? | -去村公所帮忙-什么事帮什么忙 |
It's the flower show, sir, next Saturday. | 就是花展的事先生下周六 |
I'll give my father a hand with his stall, if I may. | 如果可以的话我想帮我父亲布置展位 |
- Of course you must go. - And so, I'm afraid, must I. | -当然可以你去吧- 恐怕我也得去 |
Is Mr Carson about? | 卡森先生在吗 |
I don't think so. I was just looking for him, myself. | 好像不在我刚才也在找他 |
Busy? | 有空吗 |
I'm just trying to sort out the wretched flower show. | 我正在打理这烦人的花展的事呢 |
- I've had a letter from Rosamond. - Don't tell me. | -我刚刚收到罗斯孟德的信-我猜猜 |
She wants a saddle of lamb and all the fruit | 她想吃羊脊肉还有我们能弄到的 |
and vegetables we can muster. | 所有的水果和蔬菜 |
She enjoys a taste of her old home. | 她喜欢娘家饭的味道 |
She enjoys not paying for food. | 她喜欢的是吃白食吧 |
There's something else... | 还有件事 |
Apparently,the word is going round London that Evelyn Napier | 看来在伦敦有传言说艾弗林·奈皮尔 |
has given up any thought of Mary. | 已经不再对玛丽有任何想法了 |
That he's going to marry one of the Semphill girls. | 他即将与桑菲尔家的一位小姐结婚 |
She writes as if, somehow, it reflects badly on Mary. | 看她信里的意思这事似乎有损于玛丽的名声 |
Your dear sister is always such a harbinger of joy. | 你亲爱的姐姐总是那样杞人忧天 |
No, as if... | 不是好像 |
As if Mary had somehow been found wanting. In her character. | 好像是玛丽的品行被认为有什么不好的地方 |
I don't believe Mr Napier would have said that. | 我不信奈皮尔先生会说这种话 |
- Neither do I, really, but... - She ought to be married. | -其实我也不相信-她终归是要嫁人的 |
- Talk to her. - She never listens to me. | -跟她谈谈-她从不听我的话 |
If she did, she'd marry Matthew. | 她要是听话就会嫁给马修了 |
What about Anthony Strallan? | 你觉得安东尼·斯特兰怎么样 |
Anthony Strallan is at least my age and as dull as paint. | 安东尼·斯特兰至少有我这岁数了人又无趣 |
I doubt she'd want to sit next to him at dinner, | 她晚宴时大概都不想挨着他坐 |
let alone marry him. | 更别说嫁给他了 |
She has to marry someone, Robert. | 她总得嫁出去啊罗伯特 |
And if this is what's being said in London, | 如果伦敦真有这样的传言 |
she has to marry soon. | 那更是事不宜迟了 |
You shouldn't do that in here. | 你不应该在这里擦餐具 |
I don't like being in the pantry all alone. | 我不喜欢一个人呆在餐具室 |
And Mr Carson won't mind. He's gone into the village. | 卡森先生不会介意的他去村里了 |
He'll mind if I tell him. | 我告诉他他就会介意了 |
- That's pretty. - Do you think so? | -真好看-是吗 |
She wants it put onto a new shirt, | 她想缝在新衬衫上 |
but it's a bit old-fashioned to my taste. | 但我觉得有点过时了 |
Oh, no, it's lovely. | 不过时很好看 |
Have you recovered, Daisy? | 黛西你好点了吗 |
- What from? - She had a bit of a turn. | -她怎么了-刚才在玛丽小姐的房间 |
When we were in Lady Mary's room. | 她有点不舒服 |
- Didn't you? - I'm fine, thank you. | -是吧-我好了谢谢你 |
What sort of a turn? Did you see a ghost? | 怎么不舒服的你看到鬼魂了吗 |
Will you leave her alone, if she doesn't want to talk about it? | 她既然不想说你就别再问了 |
I've often wondered if this place is haunted. | 我常常想这里会不会闹鬼 |
It ought to be. | 应该会的 |
By the spirits of maids and footmen who died in slavery. | 那些被奴役直到累死的男仆和女仆会阴魂不散 |
But not, in Thomas's case, from overwork. | 要是托马斯肯定不会是过劳累死的 |
Come on, Daisy. What was it? | 黛西说说到底怎么了 |
I don't know. I was thinking... First we had the Titanic. | 我不知道我在想先是泰坦尼克号的事 |
Don't keep harping back to that. | 别老是旧事重提了 |
I know it was a while ago, but we knew 'em. | 我知道这事都有日子了但那是我们认识的人啊 |
I think of how I laid the fires for Mr Patrick, | 我想到我还为帕特里克先生生过火 |
but he drowned in them icy waters. | 但他就那样在冰冷的水里淹死了 |
For God's sake. | 老天啊 |
And then there was the Turkish gentleman. | 然后就是那位土耳其的先生 |
It just seems there's been too much death in the house. | 就是觉得这房子里死了太多的人 |
But what's that got to do with Lady Mary's bedroom? | 但那和玛丽小姐的房间有什么关系 |
Nothing. Nothing at all. | 没什么关系都没有 |
唐顿村 花展 | |
Afternoon, ma'am. | 下午好夫人 |
When do you put that magnificent display of prizes on show? | 那些华丽的奖品什么时候摆出来呢 |
Not till the day itself. | 要等到颁奖那天 |
I remember a superb cup from last year. | 我记得去年有座很漂亮的奖杯 |
The Grantham Cup. | 格兰瑟姆杯 |
完整版请点击 | |
It was donated by the late Lord Grantham | 是由已故的格兰瑟姆伯爵捐赠的 |
for the best bloom in the village. | 用以奖励村里的最佳花卉得主 |
- And who won it? - I did. | -去年谁赢了-是我 |
Well done. | 真厉害 |
- And the year before? - Her Ladyship won that one, too. | -那前年呢-前年也是老夫人赢的 |
Heavens, how thrilling. And before that? | 天呐真了不起再早一年呢 |
You've met my father. | 您见过我父亲了 |
Good afternoon, Mr Molesley. | 下午好莫斯利先生 |
- What are you showing this year? - Oh, this and that. | -您今年要展示什么-什么都有 |
Only the finest roses in the village. | 还有村里最美的玫瑰 |
Really? What an achievement. | 是吗真是了不起的成就 |
It's a wonderful area for roses. We're very lucky. | 这一带很适合玫瑰我们很幸运 |
We'll see some beautiful examples right across the show. | 花展时就能看到各种漂亮的玫瑰了 |
- Won't we, Mr Molesley? - If you say so, your ladyship. | -对不对莫斯利先生-如您所言夫人 |
- What's up with you? - Nothing. | -你怎么了-没什么 |
His lordship's blaming Mr Napier | 老爷怪奈皮尔先生到处散布 |
for spreading gossip about Lady Mary, | 有关玛丽小姐的流言 |
but it was you, wasn't it? | 其实是你干的对不对 |
Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
Because Napier wasn't in on it. | 因为奈皮尔根本不知情 |
Only four people know he was in her room that night. | 只有四个人知道那晚他在小姐房中 |
You, me, Lady Mary and possibly Daisy. | 你我玛丽小姐可能还有黛西 |
And I haven't said nothing to nobody. | 而我没有对任何人透露过半句 |
Well, I didn't tell about Pamuk. | 我没说过帕努克的事 |
I just wrote that Lady Mary was no better than she ought to be. | 我信里只说玛丽小姐的品行并非无可指摘 |
- Who did you write it to? - Only a friend of mine. | -你写给谁-一个朋友而已 |
Valet to Lord Savident. | 萨维顿老爷的贴身侍从 |
Oh, you know what they say about old Savident. | 你也知道人家是怎么说老萨维顿的 |
Not so much an open mind as an open mouth. | 老封建还大嘴巴 |
No wonder it's all round London. | 怪不得话都传遍伦敦了 |
You won't tell, will you? | 你不会说出去吧 |
I'm in enough trouble as it is. | 我已经麻烦缠身了 |
Why? What's happened? | 怎么发生了什么 |
I think Mr Bates saw me nicking a bottle of wine. | 我偷酒的时候恐怕被贝茨先生看到了 |
- Has he told Mr Carson? - Not yet. | -他跟卡森先生说了吗-还没有 |
But he will when he's feeling spiteful. | 可等他发起狠时一准会说 |
I wish we could be shot of him. | 真希望他从眼前消失 |
Then think of something quick. | 那就尽快想个办法 |
Turn the tables on him,before he has the chance to nail you. | 趁他还没来得及整你先发制人 |
I thought you went to bed hours ago. | 我以为你几小时前就睡了 |
I was writing a note for Lynch. | 我在给林奇写便条 |
I need the governess cart tomorrow. | 明天我需要一辆女眷马车 |
Oh? | 何用 |
- I'm going into Malton. - Don't risk the traffic in Malton. | -我要去马尔顿-驾车去太危险 |
Not now every Tom, Dick and Harry seems to have a motor. | 眼下张三李四的都开俩车到处跑 |
- Hardly. - Last time I was there, | -言过其实-我上次造访那里 |
there were five cars parked in the market place, | 市场边上停着五辆车 |
and another three drove past while I was waiting. | 我在那儿等着的时候又看见三辆驶过 |
Get Branson to take you in the car. | 让布兰森开车送你 |
Neither of us is using it. | 明天没人用车 |
I thought I'd pop in on old Mrs Stuart. | 我打算顺道拜访老斯图尔特夫人的 |
Will you tell Mama,if I forget? | 我要是忘了你跟妈妈说一声好吗 |
You're late this morning. | 你今早起晚了 |
The library grate needed a real going-over. | 书房的壁炉需要彻底检修 |
Are any of them down yet? | 他们有谁下楼了吗 |
Lady Sybil's in the dining room. | 茜玻小姐在餐厅里 |
- I'll start with her room, then. - Daisy? | -那我先去她房间生火-黛西 |
You know when you were talking about the feeling of death | 你之前说在这所房子里感到 |
in the house. | 死亡气息 |
I was just being silly. | 都是些傻话而已 |
I found myself wondering about the connection between | 我不禁好奇那位可怜的土耳其绅士 |
the poor Turkish gentleman, Mr Pamuk, and Lady Mary's room. | 帕努克先生之死和玛丽小姐的房间有何关联 |
Only you were saying how you felt so uncomfortable in there. | 因为你说在那房间里感到不适 |
Well,I've got to get on. I'm late enough as it is. | 我得去干活了已经够晚了 |
Hello. | 你好 |
Is everything all right? | 一切安好吧 |
Oh, hello. I am about to send a telegram. | 你好我正要去发电报 |
Papa's sister is always nagging him to send supplies to London, | 姑姑总是唠叨着让父亲送东西去伦敦 |
and then we cable her so her butler can be | 我们发电报给她她再派管家 |
at King's Cross to meet them. | 到国王十字车站去接收 |
- It's idiotic, really. - Is this Lady Rosamond Painswick? | -真挺蠢的-你说是罗斯孟德·平斯维克夫人吗 |
You have done your homework. | 你的调查倒是详细 |
She wrote to welcome me into the family, | 她写信欢迎我成为家庭一员 |
which I thought pretty generous, given the circumstances. | 考虑到当时的情况我觉得她很有雅量 |
It's easy to be generous when you have nothing to lose. | 又不伤到她的利益自然有雅量了 |
So are you doing any more church visiting with Edith? | 你还要和伊迪丝一起去参观教堂吗 |
My mother's trying to set something up. | 我妈妈想给我们牵线搭桥 |
Watch out. I think she has big plans for you. | 小心点我看她对你有很多期望 |
Then she's in for an equally big disappointment. | 那她只会期望越高失望越大 |
- Is it all right to do the fire?- Why are you so late? | -我能生火吗-怎么这么迟 |
I went back to my room after I'd woken everyone, | 我叫醒大家后又回了房间 |
and I just shut my eyes for a moment. | 只是合了下眼 |
I've been trying to catch up ever since. | 那之后就一直在拼命赶工了 |
- Have you had any breakfast? - Not a crumb. | -吃早餐了吗-什么都没吃 |
Here. | 给你 |
Wait! You can't take her biscuits. | 等等你不能拿她的饼干 |
She never eats them. None of them do. | 她从来不吃她们都不吃 |
They're just thrown away and changed every evening. | 反正饼干每晚都要换掉 |
Thanks. She wouldn't mind anyway. She's nice,Lady Sybil. | 谢谢茜玻小姐人很好她不会介意的 |
Gwen? | 格温 |
May I ask why you are sitting on Lady Sybil's bed? | 你为何坐在茜玻小姐床上 |
Well, you see, I had a turn, like a burst of sickness, | 是这样的我不太舒服突然就觉得难受 |
just sudden-like. | 一下就上来了 |
I had to sit down. | 我不得不坐下来 |
- It's true. - Well, you'd better go and lie down. | -是这样的-那你最好去躺一会 |
I'll tell Mrs Hughes. | 我会告知休斯太太 |
I don't need to interrupt her morning. | 我不想一大早就去打搅她 |
I'm sure I'll be fine if I could just put my feet up. | 我想我歇会儿就好了 |
And how many bedrooms have you still got to do? | 还剩几间卧室没有整理 |
Just one. Lady Edith's. | 只剩伊迪丝小姐的 |
And you can manage on your own? | 你一个人能整理吗 |
Well, she's no use to man or beast in that state. | 反正她这样也帮不上忙 |
Go on. Shoo. | 快去吧 |
Daisy? | 黛西 |
May I ask why you are holding Lady Sybil's biscuit jar? | 你为何拿着茜玻小姐的饼干罐 |
I was just polishing it before I put it back. | 我刚擦完正要放回去 |
See that you do. | 那你别忘了 |
I'm sorry, my lady, but I can't do more than my best. | 抱歉夫人我无能为力 |
Is there some difficulty, your ladyship? | 有什么问题吗夫人 |
Dear Mrs Hughes, as you know, | 亲爱的休斯太太如你所知 |
we're giving a dinner on Friday for Sir Anthony Strallan. | 周五我们将宴请安东尼·斯特兰爵士 |
Yes, my lady. | 是的夫人 |
Well, it seems he is particularly fond of a certain new pudding. | 听说他钟情于一种新式布丁 |
It's called apple charlotte. Do you know it? | 名为法式苹果布丁你可曾听过 |
I'm not sure. | 我不太清楚 |
His sister, Mrs Chetwood, sent me the recipe, | 他的姐姐切特伍德夫人给了我食谱 |
I'm trying to persuade Mrs Patmore to make it. | 我正试着劝帕特莫太太制作这道甜品 |
And I'm trying to persuade her ladyship | 而我正试着劝说夫人按照 |
that I have already planned the dinner with her, | 我们商量好的菜单走 |
and I can't change it now. | 现在已经不能改动了 |
Why not? | 为何不能 |
Because everything's been ordered and prepared. | 因为食材已经订购并准备妥当 |
Well,there's nothing here that looks very complicated. | 这食谱上似乎没有什么复杂食材 |
Apples, lemons, butter... | 苹果柠檬黄油... |
I cannot work from a new receipt at a moment's notice! | 我不可能在短时间里准备新菜 |
But I can read it to you, if that's the problem. | 我可以读给你听如果问题出在这儿的话 |
Problem? | 问题 |
Who mentioned a problem? | 谁说有问题 |
How dare you say such a thing in front of her ladyship! | 你竟然当着夫人说这种话 |
Very well. We'll try it another time, | 好吧那我们下次再尝试 |
when you've had longer to prepare. | 等你有足够时间准备时 |
We'll stay with the raspberry meringue. | 这次仍然做覆盆子奶油酥 |
- And very nice it'll be,too. - I'm sure. | -它也会同样美味-我相信 |
Have you taken leave of your senses? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
I'm so sorry about that, my lady. | 非常抱歉夫人 |
Never mind. I was asking a lot. | 没关系是我要求过分了 |
- Do look after that girl.- Daisy? | -请照看下那女孩-黛西 |
She's used to it. She'll be all right. | 她已经习惯了没事的 |
I wonder. | 我很担心 |
Mrs Patmore looks ready to eat her alive. | 帕特莫太太看上去要把她生吞活剥 |
I was only trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
Oh, like Judas was only "Trying to help" I suppose, | 那犹大带罗马士兵到橄榄山 |
when he brought the Roman soldiers to the garden! | 也"只是想帮忙"了 |
I had to let your skirt down a little, but I can put it back. | 我得把你的裙脚放下来些不过我能再收回去 |
No, it's yours. | 你留着穿吧 |
What will happen if one of the maids finds your room is empty? | 如果其他女佣发现你不在房间怎么办 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“唐顿庄园”