加罗律师第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

加罗律师第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I will be an Old Bailey barrister. 我将来会成为"老贝利"的大律师
-I have both to serve me?-You are instructed.-This goes very well. -有你俩帮我-你接受委托? -一切都会非常好的
-Who is this?-William Garrow. -这是谁?-William Garrow.
Court shall rise! 开庭!
Two hangings before lunch.I recommend the broth. 午饭前两个绞刑.我建议食肉汤.
And I recommend you read your brief, again. 我建议你再好好看看你的起诉状.
-Guilty.-No! No! -罪名成立.-不要! 不要!
I will pay for Mr Garrow. 我将支付给Garrow先生
This young woman may be executed in consequence of your evidence. Will you not venture to recall? 这个年轻女人可能会因为你的证词而被处死,你难道不愿费神回忆一下吗?
My husband would consider my participation in this an infidelity. 我丈夫会认为我参与此事就是一种不忠.
Not guilty. 罪名不成立
Hurry up with that! 动作快点
The prosecutor is a gentleman... 原告是一位绅士....
完整版请点击
-I've read the brief. -..Of Cavendish Square! -我看过诉讼状了-住在卡文迪什广场
-Julius Champion Crespigny.-Pronounced Crapeney. -Julius Champion Crespigny家的-发音是Crapeney
What I mean to say is, be careful. 我想提醒你,要小心点
You are not invulnerable, William. 不要以为自己是万能的 William
And how will I defend William Haywood? Indeed, how will you? -我要怎么帮William Haywood辩护呢?-嗯! 怎么辩?
He shall not speak and I shall not call witnesses. 他不需说什么 我也不需要传召证人
加罗律师高频词统计

加罗律师高频词
He shall be innocent until proven otherwise. 他会被证明是无辜的
Mr Crespigny shall have to prove guilt. Crespigny先生则必需要证明他是有罪的
And with my assistance, he shall not. 在我的帮助下 他不会成功的
William Haywood was indicted for stealing, on 21st August last, William Haywood被控于8月21日,偷取....
one pair of plated chariot harness, valued ten shillings, 属于William Champion Crespigny骑士的
the property of William Champion Crespigny Esquire. 一副价值10先令的镀金马具
-How do you plead?-Not guilty, sir. -你是否承认控罪?-不认罪 先生
Call William Crespigny! 传 Wiiliam Crespigny!
I think he said he'd meet us in an hour. 他说一个小时后就能与我们碰面
Oh! Maria! 噢! Maria!
Some assistance here! 请过来帮忙啊!
For God's sake, some assistance! 看在上帝的份上,请帮帮忙!
Mr Haywood was my coachman a very few months. Haywood先生曾经当过我几个月的马车夫
He quitted it the 12th of August. 他在8月12日辞职了
I paid him his wages and went to the country. 我给他结了工资 然后我到乡下去了
After I had been in Berkshire three or four weeks, 在Berk郡呆了三四个星期后
I wrote to town for the old harnessand it did not come. 我写信到镇上要那套旧马具,但一直没有收到
-Why write for the old harness, Mr Crespigny? -I required it. -为什么要那套旧马具? Crespigny先生-我需要用到它
I see. And you have two coaches? 明白了,你有两辆马车?
-I have one. -Ah, well...I am indeed sorry for that. -我只有一两-噢 对此我很遗憾
Mr Garrow! Garrow!先生
Sir, but one coach and you required,all of a sudden, two harnesses? 先生,你只有一两马车,怎么突然间需要两套马具?
Am I at fault for requiring my property? 我想要用自己的东西 不行吗?
Was the old harness laid by as unserviceable? 那套旧马具因为不能用而被搁置?
I knew it was usefulbut might want repair. 能用,但可能需要稍作维修
Then if not unserviceable, unusable,but still you wrote for it? 如果那套马具不能用了,你还会写信要吗?
-I am not at fault for that. - Did it have a sentimental attachment? -我这样没有错吧!-它是一种特殊的情感寄托吗?
It pained you to be separate from it? 与它分开令你深感痛苦?
-Is that your only fault? You loved it too well? -My Lord. -你唯一的错误就是太爱那套旧马具,是吗?-法官大人
-You will not mock me, sir!-Mr Garrow. -你不可以取笑我!-Garrow先生!
Address yourself to the evidence and how to disprove it. 发言要针对证词进行并找出疑点
When this coachman was engaged,did you make a bargain with him? 聘请这位马车夫时候,你们有什么协定吗?
-I did, of course. -Good. -当然有 -好的
And I will trouble you to state it. 麻烦你说一下是怎样的协定
I believe, at first,he asked for 26 guineas. 我相信,一开始他要求26几尼
- I do not recollect. - This will be very important. -我想不起了 -这是很关键的问题
I'm afraid I must trouble you to tax your recollection. 我请你在努力回想一下
I believe, in the end, the standing wages agreed 最后 你们达成协议
were to be 22 guineas,together with other articles. 你付给Haywood先生22几尼和其他用品作报酬
Yes. 是的
加罗律师台词本中英对照

加罗律师台词本单词标注
Yes! Yes. 是的! 是的
=Now we do make progress. -I cannot say. -现在我们算是有进展了 -我说不上
Do you recollect whether he was to have the old wheels and the old harnesses to make up the sum? 有没有想起 那套旧马具是工资的一部分?
I never allowed old wheels and old harnesses to any coachman! 我绝对不会这样做!
Well, then, explain to me what those articles were that were to make up the 22 guineas to be 26 guineas? 那么请你解释一下 你用什么东西补足26几尼?
I believe... 我想是...
I believe I paid him 25 guinea. 我记得我应该是付了25几尼
- I do not have such a minute recollection.- A few moments ago, you recollected it perfectly. -我一时想不起-几分钟前 你很肯定地告诉我们是22几尼
-Now you'll guess away a man's liberty.-25 guineas. -现在则用你的猜测来决定一位先生的命运-25几尼
I understood you. 我理解你所说
The agreement was 22 guineas a year wages. 一年的报酬为22几尼
But what other agreements did you make besides? 但你们还作了什么别的协议?
I believe there were...boots and breeches and...a number of... 我想是靴子,马裤还有一些.....
-a number of etceteras that thecoachmen generally have. -Etceteras? -一般的马车夫都有的其他用品 -其他用品?
Etceteras? 其他用品?
An old harness in want of repair,perhaps? 可能会是一套旧的马具吗?
Under the pretence of my giving it to him, he took the plated harness out of my stable. 假装马具是我给他的 大摇大摆地从马厩偷走我的镀金马具
Upon this man being discharged,did he, by your desire, 当接受Haywood先生请辞的时候.
deliver you an inventory of the things in the stable? 他有按你的要求给你库存单吗?
-He did. Good. -Do you have the inventory here? -Of course I have not. Ah. -有的. -好,你现在有在身上吗? -当然没有
What if I was to tell you the old harness is not listed in it. 我告诉你 你的库存单上没有那对旧马具
-Impossible!-And if I have here the inventory that proves it? -不可能!-我手上有库存单可以证明
My Lord, this is improper. 法官大人 这不合规矩
Mr Garrow, Garrow先生
are you attempting to introduce new evidence? 你是要呈上新证据吗?
My Lord, I'm merely introducing the face of Mr Crespigny to the jury at this moment. 法官大人 我只是呈上Crespigny先生现在的表情
It is my fervent wish that they mark it. 我热切希望陪审团看清楚他的表情
Mr Garrow, I will not have such tricks in my court. Garrow先生 我不允许这样的小把戏出现在法庭上
My Lord, I apologise for the creation of such a misleading impression. 法官大人 我为刚才具有误导性发言而道歉
But I cannot best Mr Crespigny,who stands before me,in the way of that vice. 但并未打击到站在我面前的Crespigny先生
Mr Crespigny, Crespigny先生
I believe that at the time you parted, you were in considerable displeasure with this man. 我相信在你们两解除雇佣关系时 你是相当不满这位先生
I was.
And how it shows still. 然而 它是如何表现?
How it shows. 如何表现?
No more questions, my Lord. 我问完了 法官大人
Who would you call now,Mr Silvester? 需要传召谁出庭吗? Slvester先生
The shaking servant still in the gentleman's employment? 那个在绅士家里打工 吓得全身发抖的仆人吗?
I call... 传....
Benjamin Weaver,servant to Mr Crespigny. Crespigny先生的仆人 Benjamin Weaver
- Thank you, Mr Garrow...Mr Southouse. You're welcome. -谢谢你 Garrow先生 Southouse先生-不客气
You attract some attention, Mr Garrow. 你引起了一部分人的注意 Garrow先生
-You will introduce yourself, sir? -Thomas Rawlings, from the London Gazette. -I see. -请问你是?-Thomas Rawlings, 在伦敦公报工作-明白了
He came for a murder but all he has today is a diary item that a defence counsel was witty! 一心来看谋杀案审判 但今天只有诙谐的辩护律师打些小案件
-Come. -Witty, fierce and merciless. -走吧-机智,激烈 还有残忍
完整版请点击
-You think so?-I think the coffee house a better engagement than this. -你真的这样想?-我想咖啡馆里有更重要的事
Mr Garrow, do you seek to change the nature of the trial? Garrow先生 你是在找机会改变审判的本质吗?
Are the lawyers and not the judges to turn events now? 律师主导 而不是法官说了算?
The defence of the individual against the power of the state. 个人的辩护与整个国家的力量在抗争
The rights of defendants against the rights of those who seek to prosecute them. 被告的权益与原告的权益是相反的
-Come away. You are not a pamphlet. -But he solicits my views. -走吧 你不是说明书-但他在征求我的意见
Let your vanity be in the interests of your clients. 你的自大要用在当事人的利益上
Not in the interests of yourself. 不是你自己的
You are envious. 你嫉妒我
You are careless. 你太轻率
Are the judges to read in the London newspapers that you intend to take control of their courtroom? 你想要法官们看报纸的时候 发现你企图占他们的地盘?
That can happen case by case. 你可以一件案一件案地来
It does not require you to become famous. 但不是靠你这样的出风头
Mr Silvester. What do you think of Mr Garrow's speaking? Silvester先生,你怎么看Garrow先生发言?
I think it is like a racehorse - 我认为 他就是一只没羁绊
runs fast because it carries a feather. 狂奔的赛马
You are even lighter because you carry no convictions at all. 你比我更没羁绊 因为你根本没有信念
Mr Garrow, can you expand more on the defence of the individual against the power of the state? Garrow先生 可以把"个人的辩护与整个国家的力量在抗争"说清楚点吗?
Have a care, sir! 小心点 先生!
Oh! 啊!
Agh! Oh! 啊! 喔!
Help me! 救命啊!
To attack unsuspecting women with SUCH a weapon 用这样的武器袭击毫无防备的女士
is a crime rendered still more atrocious 是相当残暴的罪行
by the savage delight he enjoys in the terror, pain 从野蛮的"行乐"中 享受着这些可人的女士们
and distress of the lovely victim. 在惊恐,痛苦,忧伤中给他带来的快感
Elegant and attractive women, almost without exception. 全是高贵美丽的女士 无一例外
Gentlemen,I will open a subscription 各位, 我将作出捐款
to raise a reward of 100 pound. 将赏金金额提高到100镑
50! 50 pound... 50! 50镑
for the arrest of such a vile person 就为了捉到这个恶棍
and a further 50 upon conviction. 给恶魔定罪后再付50镑
Sir. Sir. 先生 先生
A journalist from my own newspaper. 这是我报社的一位记者
I can't think I pay him well enough to subscribe to this reward. 我想我付给他的工资还不够让他来参加赏金捐助的.
Sir, I wondered, is there not the danger that... 先生, 我在想, 那不会有......危险...
Danger, sir? 危险? 先生
..that this may lead to the apprehension of innocent men. ..那可能导致无辜的男士被捕
Innocent men may be inconvenienced. 无辜的男士们或许有些不便
Innocent WOMEN will be saved. 但无辜的女士们将得救
Thank you, sir. Very good, sir.I will quote you directly. 先生 你说的非常好. 我会一字不差引用到报道中
And at length. 还要详细
I'll see you in the chambers. 办公室见
-Lady Sarah.-Mr Garrow. -Sarah 女士-Garrow先生
You wish to pay me? 你来付钱的?
Your guinea fee for our defence of Elizabeth Jarvis. Elizabeth Jarvis的辩护律师费
You should make payment to Mr Southouse. He will then make payment to myself. 你应该付款给Southouse先生 我的收费应当他来付
-I see. -He didn't explain this? -明白了 -他没跟你解释清楚吗?
-Yes, I do recollect now. -It's of no matter. -哦 我现在想起来了 -没关系
-You did not...tremble as you made your way here? -Why would that be so? -你来的时候没有吓怕吧? -为什么要怕?
The monster, the sanguinary terror. 那恶魔 血腥的罪行
Ladies are now having copper petticoats fitted to protect them. 女士们现在都用铜制的衬裙作保护了
Yes, I thought you did enter with a very decided gait. 是的, 我看你进来的时候步履轻盈
The only metal in my petticoats are in my stays, Mr Garrow. 我裙子里唯一的金属只在我的胸衣里 Garrow先生
-Then you're not enthralled to this new fever?-No, I have not that fever. -你没被这新的狂热迷惑?-是的,我没那份热情
Yet I have to find my husband. I was not to go out unless in company. 我要回去找我丈夫了 除了参加社交聚会我一般不外出
Yet here you are and not in danger. 你在这里会很安全
I'll go to Milk St and Mr Southouse to make rightful payment there. 我去Milk街找真正的收款人——Southouse先生
Sarah Sarah.
You're not so mistaken about your errand here. 你不是因为搞错付款的事才到这里的
Judge Buller. You can assure me that when this monster is caught he can be hung? Buller法官 你可以向我保证 当这个恶魔被捉时 判他绞刑吗?
-So that you may assure the public?-That wouldn't just be politic.It would be reasonable,would it not? -这样你就可以向公众作出承诺?-这不单是政治问题.这样的判决很合理 不是吗?
It's a question of finding the right indictment that will see him hang 关键是找对起诉的罪状 才能判他绞刑
It's been difficult but I find we are indebted to the sixth act of George I. 有难度 但上帝蒙恩让我找到乔治一世的第六条法令
The cutting of cloth? 割破衣料
Felony. Introduced in 1721 to redress the issue of English weavers 是重罪1721年修正的一个法案
slashing garments made of cloths from India. 防止英国织布工割破一种由印度布制成的衣服
What has this to do with the monster? 这些跟那个恶魔有什么关系?
Our monster does not murder. 这个恶魔没有杀人
And common assault, even with intent to maim or kill, is a misdemeanour. 只是普通的袭击罪,即时是企图伤害或企图谋杀,都是个小罪
But this, this cutting of cloth, is a felony - 但这..这个割破衣料是重罪
punishable by hanging. 可判处绞刑
If a bad law will becalm London,we must have it. 要是有这法可以令伦敦人民安心 我们就得用上它
I hear there are calls for a permanent police patrol in light of the monster? 我听说警察全天候的巡逻 为抓捕那恶魔
That would be very expensive for the Treasury. 财政压力可不少啊
The Home Secretary will be most grateful to you. 内政大臣将会非常感激你

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(加罗律师第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计)