Our Deepest Fear - from A Return to Love

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

我们最深的恐惧不是我们不够好,

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

而是我们强大到无法估量。

It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

让我们惧怕的不是我们内心的黑暗,而是我们内心的光芒。

Your playing small does not serve the world.

你装作微不足道,并不能给这个世界带来任何好处。

There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

假装微不足道,以便让身边的人有安全感,这样做并非明智之举。

We are all meant to shine, as children do.

我们都应该发出耀眼的光芒,像孩子一样。

It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

耀眼的光芒不仅仅存在于我们中的某些人身上,每个人身上都有。

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

我们让内心的光芒闪耀的同时,我们无意间也允许了别人的闪耀。

As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

当我们摆脱了自己内心的恐惧,我们也自然而然的解放了别人。

你可能感兴趣的:(Our Deepest Fear - from A Return to Love)