英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries" | 《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾 |
For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
until now. | 直到现在 |
I know the risk. But I have to know her. | 我知道很危险但我必须要认识她 |
Elena-- she's a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜她和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
You have no idea of the future I have planned for us. | 你不知道我为我们计划了怎样的未来 |
You, me, and Damon. | 你我还有达蒙 |
Our love for Katherine wasn't real, Damon. | 我们对凯瑟琳的爱并不是真的达蒙 |
Katherine never compelled me. I knew everything. | 凯瑟琳从没控制过我的意识我什么都知道 |
It was real for me. | 对我来说是真的 |
I'm going to bring her back. | 我要让她重返人世 |
完整版请点击 | |
Tell me how to get into the tomb. | 告诉我怎么进到古墓里去 |
- The grimoire.- Where is it? | -找那本魔法书-书在哪 |
Check the journal.Jonathan Gilbert's. | 在日记里面乔纳森·吉尔伯特的 |
Can I borrow your ancestor's journal? | 我能借用一下你祖先的日记吗 |
I gave it to my history teacher. | 我把日记给历史老师了 |
- Alaric saltzman.- Damon. | -阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼-达蒙 |
So the grimoire... That was Emily's, right? | 那本魔法书是艾米莉的对吧 |
That's what you need to reverse the spell? | 要想破处咒语必须要那本书 |
- I'll help you.- OK. | -我会帮你-好吧 |
I told Damon that I'd help him get Katherine back. | 我告诉达蒙我会帮他救出凯瑟琳 |
But it was a lie.I can't let him do it. | 不过是骗他的我不能让他这么做 |
Then don't.And I'll help you.Whatever it takes. | 那就别帮他无论如何我会帮你的 |
Please! | 求求你们 |
Please, help us! | 求求你们帮帮忙 |
Please, my husband, he's been hurt! | 我丈夫他受伤了 |
Please help him! | 请帮帮他 |
What are you doing out here in the middle of the night? | 你们大半夜的在这儿干什么 |
It's not safe. | 很危险的 |
No. No, sir. | 是的先生 |
It's not safe. | 的确很危险 |
And that's how it's done. | 就这么简单迅速 |
What happens to the bodies? | 那些尸体怎么办 |
Well, I'll take them into the woods | 我会把他们搬到树林里去 |
and the other animals will finish them off. | 其它动物会把尸体解决掉 |
Are you sure you're ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
I'm ready. | 准备好了 |
I want you to turn me. | 我希望你把我变成吸血鬼 |
When it's time. | 时机未到 |
Kiss me. | 吻我 |
You should get a taste. | 你该尝一尝血的味道 |
- Sorry.- Don't be. | -抱歉-不必 |
Soon you won't be able to get enough. | 很快你就会欲罢不能了 |
Mmm, good morning. | 早啊 |
I could get used to this. | 我会渐渐习惯你的问候 |
Rise and shine, sleepyheads. | 太阳晒屁股啦小懒虫们 |
- Damon!Please!- What are you doing? | -达蒙拜托-你干什么呢 |
Oh, stop being smutty. | 别卿卿我我的了 |
Seriously, get out of here! | 说真的快滚出去 |
If I see something I haven't seen before, | 如果围观到什么新鲜花样 |
I'll throw a dollar at it.Now listen, | 我会掏钱的听好了 |
We have some very important business to discuss. | 我们有些重要的事要商量一下 |
And it has to be right now? | 非得现在说吗 |
Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends | 我们有很多事要做既然大家都是朋友 |
and working toward a common goal. | 而且目标一致 |
So, in order to open the tomb, | 为了打开古墓 |
we need to find the journal | 我们得找到那本日记 |
to get the grimoire to open the spells. | 拿到魔法书从而解除咒语 |
First things first-- since you are Elena Gilbert, | 首先既然你是吉尔伯特家族的 |
You're on journal duty. | 日记的事情就由你来负责 |
Since when am I helping? | 怎么我也在计划内了 |
Well, Stefan's helping, | 斯特凡在帮忙 |
and you've taken up residence in Stefan's bed, ergo... | 而既然你们同床共枕所以... |
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. | 你不需要做任何你不想做的事情 |
- I'll look for it today.- Good. | -我一会儿去找找看-很好 |
How do we know that this journal | 你怎么知道日记里面 |
will hold the location of the grimoire? | 会写明魔法书的位置 |
We're really going to take the word of this vampire? | 我们真的要相信那个吸血鬼的话吗 |
Seemed like a dimwit | 他似乎是个白痴 |
In lieu of any other options. | 我们没有其它的选择 |
OK, what exactly is a grimoire, anyway? | 好吧那本魔法书到底是什么东西 |
It's a witch's cookbook. | 是一本女巫的食谱 |
Every spell that a witch casts | 女巫所使用的每一个咒语 |
is unique unto itself, | 都是第一无二的 |
so every witch would document their work. | 所以每个女巫都要记录下自己的咒语 |
Yeah. Cookbook. | 对就是本食谱 |
What about our mystery vampire? | 那些隐藏在暗处的吸血鬼怎么办 |
Dimwit obviously wasn't working alone, | 那白痴显然不是在孤军奋战 |
so whoever's out there knows who we are. | 我们在明他们在暗 |
And I don't like that disadvantage, so... | 我可不喜欢这种劣势所以 |
Chop, chop. | 快点行动起来 |
You know, I really like this menage-three some team thing. | 我真的很喜欢我们3个人的小分队 |
It's got a bit of a kink to it. | 纠缠在一起真带劲儿 |
Don't screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
He does have-- | 他真的有 |
Oh, right, yeah. | 差点忘了 |
Ok. | 好吧 |
Oh! No, come here. | 别走过来 |
We shouldn't... | 我们不应该 |
What are you doing? Stop it! | 你干嘛呢快停下 |
Make me. | 转化我吧 |
Yes? | 谁啊 |
Excuse me, Miss Katherine. | 打扰了凯瑟琳小姐 |
Miss Pearl is here to see you. | 珍珠小姐来找你 |
I'll be down soon. | 我马上就下去 |
Please ask her to wait. | 你让她稍候 |
Thank you, Emily. | 谢谢艾米莉 |
- Fun's over.- Hmm, no. | -享乐要结束了-不要 |
It's good to see you, Pearl. | 很高兴见到你珍珠 |
Perhaps we could talk outside. | 我们还是去外面谈吧 |
Emily, would you please tell Mr. Salvatore | 艾米莉请你告诉塞尔瓦托先生 |
that I've stepped away? | 我出门了 |
Which one? | 哪位塞尔瓦托 |
Both. | 都说一下 |
完整版请点击 | |
How long do you plan on staying with the Salvatores? | 你打算跟塞尔瓦托兄弟一起住多久 |
People talk, Katherine. | 凯瑟琳别人都议论纷纷 |
You, carrying on with both brothers, | 说你同时跟两兄弟交往 |
doesn't help the situation. | 对眼下的局势来说更加不利啊 |
The Salvatores have been kind to take me in. | 塞尔瓦托兄弟好心收留我 |
As far as everyone here knows, | 小镇上的人只知道 |
I'm a poor orphan girl from Atlanta, | 我是亚特兰大来的可怜孤儿 |
lost her family in the fires. | 家人都在火灾中丧生了 |
A match you lit, no doubt. | 毫无疑问是你点的火 |
Honey, please be careful. | 宝贝小心点 |
Honorary Fell came by the apothecary yesterday | 费尔夫人昨天来过药店 |
With a case of this elixir. | 带来了此种药水 |
She asked that it be sold at a reduced rate. | 她要求将之降价销售 |
- I don't follow.- Try it. | -我不明白-你试一下 |
- What in hell?- Vervain. | -怎么会这样-马鞭草 |
Why is there-- | 这里怎么会 |
They know. | 他们知道了 |
They're trying to find us, | 他们想找到我们 |
and they're getting crafty about it. | 变得越来越精明了 |
The townspeople ingesting vervain? | 镇上的人在服用马鞭草 |
That's inconvenient. | 那可不妙了 |
It might be time for us to move on again. | 或许我们又该换个地方了 |
No. I like it here. | 不我喜欢这里 |
I'm not interested in leaving just yet. | 我现在还不想离开 |
Can we go, mama? | 我们能走了吗妈妈 |
Is something wrong? | 发生什么事了吗 |
Hey, it'me again. | 嗨又是我 |
Anna.Soccer chick and foosball champion. | 安娜足球女孩和桌球冠军 |
I'll be at the grill later, if you want, | 我待会去酒吧如果你想 |
You know, a rematch, or whatever. | 重赛或者别的什么 |
Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
Jeremy Gilbert. | 杰里米· 吉尔伯特 |
You're not, like, into him, are you? | 你不是喜欢上他了吧 |
I need him for something.Get over it. | 他对我有用你别多想了 |
Damn it! | 见鬼 |
Dude, you gotta stop doing that. | 老兄别再犯蠢了 |
I know.I just-- I keep forgetting. | 我知道只是我老记不住 |
You're new. | 刚开始都这样 |
You'll get it. | 会习惯的 |
You found the Gilbert journal? | 你找到吉尔伯特的日记了 |
Does that look like the Gilbert journal? | 这看起来像吉尔伯特的日记吗 |
Well, it's old and musty, | 看上去很旧又有点发霉 |
And how am I supposed to know the difference? | 我怎么知道有什么差别 |
I don't know, I figured maybe, just maybe, | 我不知道我想大概只是大概 |
You've been paying a little bit of attention since we met. | 自我们认识以来你都不怎么关注这些事情 |
You know, you don't have to talk down to me. | 你说话不必带着鄙视的口气 |
I'm not stupid. | 我不笨 |
Here. | 拿着 |
Drink. | 喝了 |
I don't want you getting itchy around the witch. | 我不想你被那个女巫看出破绽 |
She can sense if you're weak. | 如果你很虚弱她会发现的 |
When can we go hunting again? | 我们什么时候能再出去猎食 |
This tastes old.I want fresh blood. | 冷冻的口感不好我想喝新鲜的 |
When we get that tomb open, | 墓打开之后 |
you can kill anyone you want. | 你想喝谁的血都行 |
For now, just stay focused on Bonnie | 现在你就集中精力看好邦妮 |
While I try to get the journal back from Jeremy's teacher. | 我去杰里米老师那把日记拿回来 |
Why did you choose me? | 你为什么会选我 |
I needed someone in a position to be my eyes and ears. | 我需要有人来当我的耳目 |
Small town bartender fit the bill | 小镇上的酒保恰好很适合 |
There are plenty of bartenders to choose from. | 镇上的酒保那么多 |
Why me? | 为什么选我 |
You were sad then. You lacked purpose. | 你郁郁寡欢生活失去了目标 |
You needed me. | 你需要我 |
Do you think Damon really believes us? | 你觉得达蒙真的会相信 |
That we're both trying to help him? | 我们两个都想帮他吗 |
I don't think Damon knows what to believe. | 我觉得达蒙也不知道该相信什么 |
Trust isn't something that comes naturally to him. | 他不怎么会信任别人 |
You know... | 其实 |
I realy think that Damon believes | 我真的觉得达蒙相信 |
that everything he's done, every move that he's made, | 他的所作所为他做的一切 |
he's done for love. | 都是因为爱 |
It's twisted, but kind of sad. | 有点扭曲却很可悲 |
There are other ways to get what you want. | 想得到自己想要的可以有其他方法 |
You don't have to kill people. | 不用杀人 |
Damon has no regard for human life. | 达蒙不尊重人的生命 |
He enjoys inflicting pain on others. | 他喜欢从别人的痛苦中获得快乐 |
For 145 years, | 145年来 |
every single time that I have let my guard down | 每次我卸下防备心理 |
and let Damon back into my life, | 让达蒙进入我的生活 |
he's done something to make me regret that. | 他总会做一些让我后悔的事情 |
I'm not going to make that mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误了 |
So what do you think will happen | 你觉得会发生什么事 |
If the tomb gets opened and Damon gets Katherine back? | 我是说如果墓穴被打开达蒙救出凯瑟琳? |
I think that no matter what Damon promises, | 我觉得不论达蒙承诺过什么 |
A lot of people will die. | 还是有很多人会死 |
That's Jonathan Gilbert. | 那就是乔纳森·吉尔伯特 |
What's this? | 这是什么 |
What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
Hey. Just going through some stuff, | 只是在翻看旧东西 |
feeling sentimental. | 感怀一下 |
Dad had this whole family journal from years ago. | 爸爸一直收藏着那本家族日记 |
I thought I'd dig it up. | 我本以为可以找到 |
Jonathan Gilbert's journal? | 乔纳森·吉尔伯特的日记 |
Yeah, what do you know about it? | 正是你知道些什么吗 |
I just did a history report on it. | 我刚用它写了份历史论文 |
Oh. So where is it now? | 那它现在在哪 |
I gave it to Mr. Saltzman. He wanted to see it. | 我把它给萨尔茨曼老师了他想读一下 |
I met Barnett and Giuseppe this evening. | 我今晚见了巴奈特和吉赛佩 |
I saw the scepticism in their eyes when I showed them the compass. | 当我给他们看指南针时我看到了他们眼中的质疑 |
We're supposed to believe that can track one of them? | 我们该相信这东西可以定位吸血鬼吗 |
What is it, magic? | 这算什么魔术吗 |
It's science. | 是科技 |
I'll believe it when I see it. | 眼见为实 |
I've been thinking about this church idea. | 我仔细考虑了那个教堂的想法 |
I believe it could work. | 我觉得肯定行 |
Excuse me, father. | 不好意思父亲 |
I didn't know you had guests. | 我不知道你有客人 |
We'll be done in a few minutes, son. | 我们马上就结束了儿子 |
I'll come back. | 我一会儿再来 |
Forgive me, Mr. Gilbert, mr. Lockwood. | 很抱歉吉尔伯特先生洛克伍德先生 |
Have you told them? | 你告诉他们了没有 |
Not yet. | 还没有 |
Giuseppe, we need all the men we can get. | 吉赛佩我们需要尽可能多的人手 |
I'll tell them. | 我会告诉他们的 |
You can count on both my boys. | 你们可以信赖我的儿子们 |
Hello? | 谁呀 |
Hello? | 有人吗 |
Someone there? | 有人在吗 |
You shouldn't have done that. | 你真不该这么做的 |
Have a seat. | 请坐 |
What is this, compressed air? | 这是什么空气枪 |
Did you make it yourself? | 你自己做的吗 |
Who are you? | 你是谁 |
I'm not going to hurt you... | 我不会伤害你的... |
Unless you try that again. | 除非你还想用它射杀我 |
Now... | 说吧 |
Who are you? | 你是谁 |
I'm a teacher. | 我是个老师 |
Are we going to have to do this the hard way? | 非得给你点颜色瞧瞧你才说实话吗 |
I'm also a historian. | 我还是个历史学家 |
And while researching virginia, I-- | 在调查弗吉尼亚的时候我 |
Made a few discoveries about your town. | 在你们镇发现了一些蛛丝马迹 |
So you show up like Van Helsing. | 所以你像范海辛[狙魔人]一样出现了 |
Come on. | 拜托 |
Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
My wife was a parapsychologist. | 我妻子是个心理玄学家 |
She spent her life researching paranormal activity in this area. | 她毕生都在研究此地区的超自然现象 |
It was her work that led me here. | 我是因为她的研究才来的 |
Where's your wife? | 你妻子在哪儿 |
Dead. | 死了 |
A vampire killed her. | 一个吸血鬼杀了她 |
Where's the Gilbert journal? | 吉尔伯特的日记在哪 |
- What do you want with it? - Where is it? | -你想拿它做什么-在哪儿 |
- It's on my desk.- No, it's not. | -在我桌上-不不在 |
It was on my desk. | 刚刚还在的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”