神盾局特工第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
High and low I've traveled | 高低咱走过 |
Far and wide I'd go | 八方咱趟过 |
From the desert tracks to the mountainside | 从沙漠到山坡 |
I'll bring you this traveling show | 我给你带来这场巡回演出 |
Big Boy, this is Little Boy. | 胖子瘦子呼叫 |
How'd things go down at the chicken coop? | "鸡舍"情况如何 |
Weigh-station inspector needs to learn some adult words | 称重检验员需要学点成人词语 |
and a bit of hygiene, but he waved us through. | 注意个人卫生不过他让咱通过了 |
The cargo is secure. | 货物安全 |
Looks like a clean shot from here. | 看起来一切顺利 |
Roger that. | 收到 |
Little Girl will take point on your front door. | 小女孩会在你前面领路 |
See you at the drop stop, Mack. I'm clear. | 我们在卸货处见麦克完毕 |
完整版请点击 | |
Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
- You see that? - Little Girl is down. | -你看到了吗-小女孩被干掉了 |
Escort Two is down. | 二号护卫队被干掉了 |
- I know, sherlock. - What the hell hit us? | -我知道大侦探-是什么袭击了咱们 |
We need to go to alt two, alt two. | 我们得执行B计划B计划 |
Nothing over our shoulder. | 侧面安全 |
神盾局特工单词统计
神盾局特工高频单词统计
Back door's clear. | 后方也安全 |
Protect the cargo at all costs. | 不惜一切保护货物 |
S.H.I.E.L.D. region ct, this is Agent Mack. | 呼叫神盾局地区指挥塔我是麦克特工 |
We are under attack from an unseen I-don't-know-what. | 我们被看不到的不明物体攻击 |
Agent Mack, advise nature of the threat, over. | 麦克特工请通报威胁属性完毕 |
What in the holy name of... | 到底是他妈的怎么... |
S.H.I.E.L.D. region ct -- | 呼叫神盾局地区指挥塔 |
oh, hell, I can't explain. | 见鬼我没法解释 |
Oh, no! | 不 |
Are we there yet? | 我们到了没 |
You know you're late. | 你迟到了 |
I'm tired from the morningworkout. | 人家是因为晨练太累了 |
I thought I was joining s.H.I.E.L.D., | 我以为我是加入了神盾局 |
not 24 hour fitness. | 不是24小时健身特训 |
It's called relative strength training, | 这叫相对体能训练 |
starting with the basics. | 从基础开始 |
And next time, | 下次 |
you do 15 push-ups for every minute you're late. | 你每迟到一分钟就要做15个俯卧撑 |
Fine, Mr. Fun Machine. | 算你狠欢乐机器先生 |
Better than pull-ups. | 总比引体向上强 |
I donn't ever want to do another pull-up again. | 我再也不想做引体向上了 |
You find yourself hanging off the edge of a building 20 stories up, | 如果你挂在20层楼的边缘 |
you're gonna want to do at least one. | 你至少得能做一个吧 |
Stand here. | 站稳 |
Jab cross, like this. | 交叉刺拳这样 |
10 minutes. | 十分钟 |
You know the hardest part about boxing? | 知道拳击最难的地方在哪吗 |
Getting punched in the face? | 被打中脸吗 |
Keeping your hands up. | 双手要一直举起 |
Why do I even have to do this? | 我为什么要练这个 |
I'm sure Fitz-Simmons' supervising officer | 菲兹-西蒙斯的监管人员 |
didn't make them do this muscle stuff. | 肯定没让他们做这种体力活儿 |
You said you wanted to be a field agent, like Coulson. | 你说你想做外勤特工像科尔森那样 |
Well, if you'd like to switch disciplines... | 如果你想换训练方式 |
Hey, Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
What did your S.O. give you guys for morning drills? | 你的监管人员给你布置的晨练是什么 |
Oh, atomistic attribute drills. | 原子属性训练 |
Yeah, we'd name the mechanical, chemical, thermal -- | 我们说出材料的机械性能化学性能热力性质 |
Electrical properties of materials. | 和电气性能 |
Okay, okay. They made your point. | 好啦他们证明了你的观点 |
神盾局特工中英对照台词本截图
神盾局特工中英对照台词本截图
There will come a moment when you have to commit to this or bail. | 会有那么一个时刻你要决定是坚持还是放弃 |
Every field agent has a defining moment. | 每个外勤特工都有这样的决定性时刻 |
Ask Coulson. | 不信你问科尔森 |
When you have to make the hard call | 你得做出这个艰难的决定 |
to either dedicate yourself to this | 要么全身心投入 |
or to curl up in a ball and run. | 要么缩成一团逃跑 |
How can you run if you're curled up in a ball? | 缩成一团还怎么跑 |
It's my job as your S.O. | 作为你的监管人员 |
to make sure you don't die before then. Come on. | 我的职责是在那之前保住你的性命快点 |
So what was yours, Agent Ward? | 那你呢沃德特工 |
10 minutes. | 练十分钟 |
Your defining moment? | 你的决定性时刻 |
Come on, tell me. I want to know. | 说嘛告诉我我想知道 |
I could get Coulson to give you some of that truth serum. | 我可以让科尔森再给你点诱供药 |
You could spill your little heart out to me again. | 你就能再次向我老实交代了 |
You mean my level one overshare | 你是指奇迹般地促成了 |
that miraculously got you to cooperate? | 你与我们合作的那次一级泄密事件吗 |
I hate to tell you this, rookie, but we don't have a truth serum. | 很抱歉地告诉你菜鸟我们根本没有诱供药 |
Changing course, briefing in three. | 更改航向三分钟后情况简报 |
Ah, looks like we're on the move. | 看来我们有行动了 |
S.H.I.E.L.D. 616 with new orders. | 神盾616号得到了新命令 |
Set for Colorado air field north. | 前往科罗拉多北部机场 |
A few minutes ago, | 几分钟前 |
a S.H.I.E.L.D. transport was attacked while carrying a priority red | 护送红色优先级别保护对象的神盾车队 |
protected asset off route 76 near Sterling. | 在斯特林附近76号公路遇袭 |
Priority red? | 红色优先级别是什么 |
The asset was Canadian physicist Dr. Franklin Hall, | 保护对象是加拿大物理学家弗兰克林·霍尔博士 |
- known for his work-- - Oh, no, | -他著名的研究有...-不 |
- not Frank.- Dr. Hall? | -不要是弗兰克-霍尔博士吗 |
He was our chemical kinetics adviser our second year. | 他是我们大二时的化学动力学导师 |
Yeah, he's so enthusiastic about science, | 是的他非常热衷于科学 |
we just adored him. | 我们可喜欢他了 |
We can rescue him, can't we? | 我们能营救他的吧 |
He's one of ours. We're gonna try. | 他是我们的科学家我们要努力营救 |
And the attackers? | 攻击者呢 |
Invisible. | 看不见 |
Wait, invisible? | 等等看不见 |
Cool. | 帅啊 |
But terrible. | 但是太糟糕了哈 |
Dr. Hall was an asset? | 霍尔博士非常重要吗 |
One of a few select scientists s.H.I.E.L.D. has been protecting, | 是一直受神盾保护的几位顶尖科学家之一 |
people our enemies would love to get their hands on. | 敌人很想得到这些科学家 |
We keep them hidden, keep them on the move. | 我们隐藏他们而且不断转移 |
Which is why Fitz and I were so lucky to have him. | 所以我和菲兹曾做过他的学生真是天大的幸事 |
We don't have him anymore. | 我们现在失去他了 |
完整版请点击 | |
And what does priority red mean? | 红色优先级别是什么意思 |
It means security should have been... | 意思说安保措施应该很 |
Heavy. | 严密 |
It was pretty damn scary, | 当时真的很吓人 |
and I don't spook easily, boss. | 我这人可不容易吓着长官 |
Nothing in the air from above? | 上空什么都没有吗 |
Nothing over our shoulder, | 侧翼也什么都没有 |
but what's scary is they knew our route. | 但邪门的是他们知道我们的路线 |
They were waiting for us. | 他们正等着我们来 |
Are you saying they were working with somebody inside S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你是说这事有局里的人里应外合吗 |
Sorry to say... it had to be. | 很遗憾但肯定是这样 |
Fitz, what am I seeing here? | 菲兹这是什么 |
Well, I'm not wearing the full-spectrum goggles I designed, so | 我又没戴着我设计的全光谱护目镜 |
no clue. | 我怎么知道啊 |
Let me have a look. Come on. | 让我瞧瞧来 |
No, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait! Don't move. | 不慢点等等别动 |
Wait a second. | 等等 |
What the hell? | 搞什么 |
I think the electro-static field scanner activated some... | 静电场扫描仪好像激活了 |
thing. | 什么东西 |
Okay, can we deactivate it? Now? | 我们可以关闭它吗现在关 |
- Have to increase the density.- I tried, Fitz, but -- | -你得增加密度-我试了菲兹可是... |
Fitz. | 菲兹 |
That did all this. | 是它捣的鬼 |
What is that? | 那是什么 |
Something big. | 大麻烦 |
Either someone cracked our comm system, | 不是有人破译了我们的通讯系统 |
or Dr. Hall's movements leaked from inside S.H.I.E.L.D. | 就是霍尔博士转移的信息被从内部泄露出去了 |
You really think we have a mole? | 你真觉得我们有内鬼吗 |
I think you should go through the communication logs, | 我觉得你该去检查一下通讯记录 |
Rule it out. | 排除可能性 |
We'll work the tractor tread that we found on the scene. | 我们会检查现场找到的牵引设备的胎纹 |
I can do that instead of pull-ups. | 我可以去检查逃避引体向上 |
I can upload an image of the tread pattern, | 我可以上传胎纹的图像 |
- check to see if there's any sort of--- Already done. | -看看是否有...-已经搞定了 |
Matched it to a 2010 model. | 和一辆2010年产的型号吻合 |
Found a list of purchasers within a 500-mile radius, | 找到一张五百英里半径内的购买者名单 |
narrowed down to those with priors, financial troubles, | 范围缩小至有犯罪前科财务困境 |
or propensity for risk-taking. | 或是有冒险倾向的人 |
Three suspects. | 有三个嫌疑人 |
Who may have sold their construction equipment to the kidnappers. | 他们可能把自己的施工设备卖给了绑匪 |
We'll ask. | 我们去打听一下 |
Hey, so, Ward said a funny thing. | 沃德讲了件搞笑的事 |
He said that you guys don't have a truth serum. | 他说你们根本就没有诱供药 |
Did he? Ward said that? | 是吗沃德这么说的吗 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
Interesting. | 有意思 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
Hey, wait-- | 等等 |
Do you want me to bench press this? | 你要我用来练习举重吗 |
Read it. | 读完它 |
Every communication out of HQ since they decided to transfer Dr. Hall. | 这是决定转移霍尔博士之后总部发出的全部消息 |
Hang in there, Doc. | 撑住了博士 |
It's gonna be a while. | 看来要花点时间了 |
Excuse me. | 你好 |
Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字