神盾局特工第1季第2集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6, you have course confirmation. | 神盾616号请确认航线 |
You are cleared direct to the Slingshot. | 可以航向"弹弓"发射基地 |
Agent Coulson, everything all right up there? | 科尔森特工情况一切正常吗 |
We heard you had a little dustup on the ground. | 听说你们在地面上遇到了点麻烦 |
Yeah, we're all good. | 我们没问题 |
It's gonna be blue skies from here on out. | 从现在起天空会一片晴朗 |
Coulson! Hang on! | 科尔森撑住 |
Hey, no joy rides, okay? | 不许开出去兜风听到没 |
That's my house. | 那可是我的家 |
Where do they think of this stuff? | 他们哪来的这些小玩意啊 |
Skye? Girl's not qualified to be a s.H.I.E.L.D. Agent. | 斯凯吗她做不了神盾局特工 |
Agreed. | 同意 |
That's why I've invited her on as a consultant. | 所以我请她来做顾问 |
S.H.I.E.L.D. does it all the time. | 这种事在神盾局屡见不鲜 |
Technically, Stark's a consultant. | 其实斯塔克也算是顾问呢 |
And technically, Skye's a member of the Rising Tide. | 其实斯凯还是涨潮组织的成员呢 |
She hacked our RSA implementation -- | 她破解了我们的RSA加密系统 |
Twice. From a laptop. | 两次还是用笔记本 |
Imagine what she'll do with our resources. | 如果有了我们的资源想想她能做多少事 |
I am. | 我想到了 |
That's exactly what I'm imagining during this frown. | 就因为我想到了所以我不同意 |
You brought me on for risk assessment. | 你找我来是评估风险 |
She's a risk. | 她就是个风险 |
She doesn't think like us. | 她不会像我们那样思考问题 |
Exactly. | 没错 |
Oh, Agent Coulson told us the news. | 科尔森特工都告诉我们了 |
What a wonderful surprise. | 真是太棒了 |
- Isn't it, Fitz? - Yeah. | -是不是菲兹-是啊 |
- No, it's wonderful. - Yeah, a surprise. | -真是太棒了-完全没想到 |
You must be very excited. | 你一定很激动吧 |
Yep, first day of school. | 是啊就像第一天上学 |
Okay, so... just -- sorry. Yeah. | 好吧那么借过好的 |
We have two kids on this bus who aren't cleared for combat. | 空客上已经有两个不能打斗的孩子了 |
You're adding a third. | 你现在又找来一个 |
At least Fitz-Simmons are trained s.H.I.E.L.D. scientists. | 至少菲兹-西蒙斯是受过训练的神盾科研人员 |
But Skye? | 斯凯算什么 |
You said this was a select team. | 你还说这支队伍是精心挑选的 |
Assembled to work new cases, to protect people. | 是为应对新的危机保护人民而组建 |
I don't see how letting some hacker tag along -- | 我实在不明白找个黑客跟来... |
I'm looking for an objection I haven't already anticipated. | 你们的反应我都料到了 |
I'm calling this. | 这事我已经决定了 |
But your frown will be on record. | 但是你的异议会留有记录 |
We've been called in to investigate an 0-8-4. | 我们接到命令前去调查一个084 |
We all know what that means. | 我们都知道那是什么意思 |
Yes, we do. | 是的 |
It means we don't know what that means. | 就是我们不知道那是什么东西的意思 |
Officially, it's an airborne mobile command station. | 官方说法叫做空中移动指挥站 |
But we call it the bus. | 但我们管它叫"空客"[空中客车] |
We find it best to use shorthand when in the field. | 出外勤的时候起名字都是越短越好 |
But everything has to be just so, you know, | 干什么都是这样的 |
because of the danger. | 因为任务的危险性 |
Yeah, I've been up here before, | 是啊我之前来过这儿的 |
but I didn't see much | 可惜没看到什么 |
because of the bag that Agent Ward put over my head. | 因为沃德特工给我头上套了个袋子 |
Yes, so sorry about that. | 是啊那事真是抱歉 |
Water? | 喝水吗 |
Wheels up in two. Lock it or lose it. | 两分钟后起飞坐稳别抽风 |
What's that mean? | 什么意思 |
No backing out now. | 现在后悔也晚了 |
Let's find a bunk for our guest. | 我们给客人找个床位吧 |
Oh, oh, yeah, there's only one left, | 只剩下一个了 |
and it's right next to mine. | 就在我的旁边 |
Sorry. You can... | 抱歉你来... |
Hey. I know we didn't really -- | 我知道我们之前... |
Might want to read that. | 好好看看吧 |
This isn't like other planes. | 这可不是普通的飞机 |
You can say that again. | 可不是嘛 |
Say what again? | 你说什么 |
Sweet ride. | 好棒的飞机 |
I earned a little goodwill from Director Fury | 纽约之战前我负伤了 |
when I got hit right before the battle of New York. | 所以弗瑞局长善心大发 |
You took a bullet? | 你中枪啦 |
Ish. | 差不多 |
An Asgardian stabbed me through the heart | 有个阿斯加德人用奇塔瑞的权杖 |
with a Chitauri scepter. | 刺穿了我的心脏 |
The effect was similar. | 不过效果相似 |
Got a few weeks' R&R and this plane. | 休了几周假还混到架飞机 |
Had it completely refurbished. | 做了彻底翻修 |
Studs up -- spared no expense. | 进行了加固一点没浪费经费 |
Yeah, Agent Ward told me they sent you to Tahiti. | 是啊沃德特工说他们送你去了塔希提岛 |
It's a magical place. | 那是个神奇的地方 |
You mentioned that. | 你说过了 |
Here. | 来 |
Use a coaster. | 放个杯垫 |
Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
I don't even know where we're going. | 我都不知道我们要去哪 |
Peru. That's where the 0-8-4 was reported. | 秘鲁084是在那里发现的 |
And an 0-8-4 is...? | 084代表... |
An object of unknown origin. | 来源不明的物体 |
Kind of like you. | 跟你挺像的 |
Team goes in, determines if it's useful | 我们过去确定物体是否有用 |
or if it poses a threat. | 或者是否构成威胁 |
Last one turned out to be pretty interesting. | 上次我们发现的084还挺有意思呢 |
And what was the last one? | 上次找到的是什么 |
A hammer. | 锤子[雷神] |
Tire tracks 40 meters back. | 往回40米有轮胎印 |
I'll check them against the site's trucks -- | 我去查查是不是这儿的车 |
Make sure we're alone. | 确保没有别人来掺和 |
Too much exposure here. | 这里太暴露了 |
I'm gonna find a place to park. | 我去找个僻静的地方停车 |
I would love to see a capuchin in the wild. | 我真太想看到野生的僧帽猴了 |
Maybe even a yellow-tailed woolly monkey. | 或许还能看到黄尾绒毛猴 |
You know, um, Peru has 32 different species of monkey. | 要知道秘鲁有32种猴子呢 |
Yeah, and close to 200 species of snakes. | 是啊还有近两百种蛇 |
The shushupe has a fascinating ven-- venom. | 南美巨蝮的毒液十分厉害 |
It's neurotoxic, proteolytic, and hemolytic. | 含有神经毒素能水解蛋白还能溶血 |
That's fascinating. | 真是够厉害的 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
No, I'd be much more concerned with earthquakes, mala-- | 别怕啊其实地震啊什么的更可怕 |
There's no vaccine for dengue fever. | 登革热是没有疫苗的哦 |
Oh, look at this. | 快瞧瞧啊 |
We should warn the people who live around here | 如果这个084有危险我们应该 |
if the 0-8-4 is dangerous. | 警告附近的居民 |
They're already dealing with anti-mining rebels | 他们已经需要应付反对挖矿的反抗军 |
and the Shining Path guerillas. | 和秘鲁游击队的野蛮人了 |
I could post something. | 我可以发点什么 |
Remember the panic when that anti-matter meteor | 还记得那次反物质流星在迈阿密海岸边陨落 |
splashed down just off the coast of Miami, | 差点毁了整座城市时 |
- nearly devoured the city? - No. | -引起的恐慌吗-不记得啊 |
Precisely. Because we kept it quiet and contained. | 没错因为我们封锁了消息控制了局面 |
So, what am I doing? | 那我来干什么 |
Well, if it gets out, | 如果消息泄露出去 |
I might need you to create some kind of diversion, | 我可能需要你转移大众的视线 |
put the public on the wrong scent. | 让大家关注别的去 |
So everything that I'm against. | 就是说做我最反对做的事 |
Yep. | 没错 |
Good morning, professor. | 早啊教授 |
I'm Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是神盾局的科尔森特工 |
I understand you've made an interesting discovery. | 听说你发现了一样有趣的东西 |
I-I'm not sure how to explain it. | 我都不知道该如何解释 |
This temple dates back at least 500 years. | 这座神庙至少有五百年历史了 |
It's filled with pre-Incan artifacts. | 里面全是印加时代以前的文物 |
One of them is impossible | 而其中一样东西根本不该出现 |
and looks like it might be dangerous. | 而且看样子可能有危险 |
Well, that's why we're here. | 我们就是为这个来的 |
Watch out. | 小心 |
Exactly as we found it. | 原封未动 |
Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道 |
Just the ministry. | 只有当地政府 |
I believe they are the ones who contacted you. | 是他们联系了你们吧 |
Sir, I need you and your team to evacuate the site | 先生请你和你的团队撤离现场 |
until we determine the risk associated with this object. | 直到我们确定此物件的危险性 |
Leave the man alone. | 别去动他 |
Now -- for your own safety. | 出于你自身的安全考虑 |
Nothing about this anywhere. | 完全没有人在谈论这东西 |
It's amazing. | 真不可思议 |
I searched every data stream. | 我搜索了每一个数据流 |
What do you got here, guys? | 什么情况啊 |
Whoa, car-- uh, careful. I-I -- no, wouldn't do that. | 小心啊你还是...别碰了 |
The object's placement in fossiliferous rock formations | 不明物体嵌在化石岩层中 |
suggests it's been here for at least 1,500 years. | 所以它应该至少在那儿待了一千五百年了 |
That pre-dates this temple by a millennium. | 那可比神庙的历史长一千年呢 |
Ah! Maybe it's alien. | 或许是外星来的 |
Yeah, but the shape and the craftsmanship -- | 或许吧但是从外形和制造工艺来看 |
it's almost German. | 很像是德国制造的 |
Tires match the prof's truck. | 轮胎印跟教授的一样 |
Where's your sidearm? | 你的配枪呢 |
If I need a gun, I'll take one. | 我要是需要用枪就会去夺一把来 |
Right. Forgot I was working with "the cavalry." | 是啊都忘了你是"铁骑" |
Don't ever call me that. | 不许再那么说 |
Apologies. | 抱歉 |
I've heard the stories -- | 我听说过你的事迹 |
what went down in in Bahrain, about you in action. | 巴林岛的事那次行动的事 |
You know, it was smart of Coulson to pull you out of retirement. | 科尔森让你回归真是明智之举 |
It's nice to have a trusted friend who has your back. | 有个值得信任的朋友互相照应真的很好 |
Should have taken more guns. | 你该多带两把枪的 |
- Sir? - Go. | -长官-说 |
We have a situation. | 外面有情况 |
Lots of rebels in this area. | 这一带有很多反抗军 |
Not enough gunfire. | 反抗军动静不会这么小 |
Keep working. I'm on my way. | 你们继续我就来 |
Buenos dias. Soy Agente Coulson. | 早上好我是科尔森特工 |
Estamos aqui por un asunto de la seguridad internacional. | 我们是为一起牵扯到国际安全的事件而来 |
Phillip? | 菲利普 |
Camilla? | 卡米拉 |
Do you mind? | 让他们放下枪好吗 |
After you. | 你先请 |
And now for a proper hello. | 现在我们要好好打个招呼了 |
Comandante -- a promotion. Congratulations. | 升职做指挥官了啊恭喜啊 |
Three years ago. But thank you. | 三年前的事了不过还是谢谢你 |
Agent Melinda May, agent Grant Ward, | 梅琳达·梅特工格兰特·沃德特工 |
This is comandante Camilla Reyes. | 这位是卡米拉·雷耶斯指挥官 |
She's with the police militar del Peru. | 她是秘鲁军警的 |
We used to work together back in the day. | 我们一起共事过 |
Let the team know everything's okay. | 告诉大家一切都好 |
I know you've found a strange object on Peruvian soil. | 我知道你们在秘鲁领土上找到了奇怪的物件 |
We should have a conversation about how to proceed. | 我们应该谈谈怎么处理这件事 |
Of course. | 当然 |
But an 0-8-4 supercedes all national claims. | 但是084不归发现国所属 |
You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
Yeah, I work out. | 是啊人家会健身的 |
Come, let me show you something. | 来我给你看点东西 |
Are you seeing this? It's alive. | 你看到了吗它是活的 |
Wha-- alive live? | 你是说生死那种活着吗 |
It has a functioning power source. | 它有运行正常的能量源 |
Sleepy's reading radionuclides, | "瞌睡虫"读取到了放射性核素数据 |
but they don't match any known isotope. | 但它们跟任何已知同位素都不匹配 |
I get temporal matches, but even then, they seem to shift. | 我这里得到暂时性匹配但数值一直在变 |
Is that even possible? | 那可能吗 |
Depends on the shifting of the temporal radio stuff, | 那得取决于暂时性无线电之类的变化[不懂装懂中] |
It's totally weird, right? | 很奇怪不是吗 |
I'm gonna go check on Coulson. | 我去找科尔森 |
We've got company. National police. | 我们有伴儿了国家警察来了 |
- What? - Why are they here? | -什么-他们来干什么 |
They heard about this object. | 他们听说物件了 |
They're probably here to protect it. | 他们应该是来保护物件的 |
This area has lots of rebel uprisings. | 这个区域有不少反抗军起义 |
Yeah, people are fighting back | 是啊人民在反抗 |
against the government's mining policies. | 政府的采矿政策 |
It's pretty kick-ass. | 很赞的 |
Yeah, it's kick-ass, all the violence. | 是啊这种暴力行为是很赞 |
That's not what I'm saying. | 我不是那个意思 |
No, it's what you're typing. | 对你是那么写的 |
In your van, alone -- where it's safe. | 在你的货车里一个人安安全全的 |
How much longer? | 还要多久 |
- What's the hurry? - Are we in danger? | -干嘛这么着急-我们有危险了吗 |
Not if everyone does their job. | 每个人都干好本职工作就不会 |
What is yours, exactly? | 你的职责到底是什么 |
The cacao is from a secret valley in Peru. | 这种可可来自秘鲁的一个秘密村庄 |
Very special. | 很特别 |
The best chocolate in the world. | 世界上最好的巧克力 |
Could use some sugar. | 再多放点糖就好了 |
Americans. | 美国人 |
You know me, Camilla. I'm a pretty simple guy. | 你知道的卡米拉我这人很简单 |
There was nothing simple about your last mission here. | 你上次来这里执行任务可一点都不简单 |
I had some great help. | 那时我有贵人相助 |
There isn't any chance we get to keep the device, is there? | 我们没法留住那个物件是吗 |
It's not mine to give, | 这不是我能决定的 |
but I'm sure we can find a way to resolve this respectfully | 但我们肯定能找到一种体面的解决方式 |
in a way that gives your coun-- | 可以给贵国... |
- Rebels. - Stay close. On my six. | -反抗军-待在我身后跟紧 |
Sounds like they're engaging with the rebels. | 看样子他们跟反抗军交手了 |
Let's go. | 我们走吧 |
They're coming for it. Move! | 他们来了快走 |
No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不行不行 |
- It doesn't matter. - It does to me! | -没关系的-有关系 |
Please, let us do this. | 还是让我们来弄吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“神盾局特工”