英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
For over a cecentury, I've living in secret | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
until now. | 直到现在 |
I know the risk, but I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险但我必须认识她 |
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜她和凯瑟琳长的一摸一样 |
- Hello, brother. - Damon. | -你好老弟-达蒙 |
There's nothin' about that Logan guy I killed in here. | 关于我杀的那个罗根报上一点消息也没有 |
Someone's coverin' it up. | 有人掩饰了此事 |
It's a small circle, founding families, few city officials. | 只需要给一部分人用创始人家族一些政府官员 |
I of course will do anything I can to help. | 我当然会尽我所能帮助你们 |
Alaric Saltzman. | 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
I'm your new history teacher. | 你们的新任历史老师 |
完整版请点击 | |
- That's a cool ring. - Thanks. It was my father's. | -戒指不错-谢谢我父亲留给我的 |
I have to leave. Too many people have died. | 我必须离开小镇上死了太多人 |
I can't be a part of your life anymore. | 我不能再成为你生活中的一部分了 |
Don't go, Stefan. | 别走斯特凡 |
Good bye, Elena. | 再见埃琳娜 |
You know what? I'm not gonna invite you in. | 算了今晚就不邀请你进来了 |
Some other time, then. | 那改日吧 |
- I was dumped. - Yeah, well, Logan's a jerk. | -我被甩了-罗根是个混蛋 |
- Hello, Jenna. - Logan. | -你好珍娜-罗根 |
Aren't you gonna invite me in? | 不打算邀请我进去吗 |
Why are you here, Logan? | 你来这里做什么罗根 |
I missed you. | 我想你了 |
- I was out of town. - Yeah. I got that e-mail. | -我离开小镇了-我收到你的邮件了 |
You got an e-mail? | 你收到邮件了? |
You didn't send an e-mail? | 你没给我发邮件吗 |
I can explain. Juit in, and | 我可以解释的让我进去 |
I'll tell you everything. | 我就告诉你一切 |
I'm not gonna invite you in. Forget it. | 我不会邀请你进来的死心吧 |
Come on, Jenna. It's me. | 拜托珍娜是我啊 |
- The answer's no. - I know you. | -不行就是不行-我了解你 |
You're always one step from a maybe, | 你总是忍不住心软 |
A tiny nudge to yes. | 稍作怂恿便会答应 |
Heh. You just pointed out that I have no self-control. | 你是说我没有自制力 |
Clever strategy. | 战略不错 |
Evening. | 晚上好 |
You're that guy from the news, Logan Fell. | 你是那个新闻记者罗根·费尔 |
I watch you every night. | 我每晚都看你的节目 |
Well, I used to. I mean, you've been missing from my TV. | 是以前常看好久没在电视上看见你了 |
- I took some time off. - I noticed. | -我请了一段时间假-注意到了 |
I'm Daphne. | 我叫黛芬妮 |
- Hey, you know somethin', Daphne?- No. what? | -你知道吗黛芬妮-什么 |
"I live in fear." | "我深陷恐惧之中" |
"It consumes me. | "它吞噬我" |
"In the early evening when I see the sun begin to fade, | "每当日落西山夜幕初降" |
"The fear comes," | "恐惧就向我袭来" |
"Because I know that the night brings death." | "因为我知道黑夜带来死亡" |
Jeremy's got his sketch pad out. | 杰里米又开始画画了 |
You're kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
Nope, but don't say a word. | 不是但一个字都别说 |
The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away. | 我们只要一鼓励他他就不画了 |
Psychology major. Check that. | 很懂心理学嘛了不起 |
You and stefan? | 你和斯特凡 |
Update? | 有什么进展 |
He knows how I feel and where I stand, | 他知道我的感受和态度 |
And I know where he stands, but it doesn't matter. | 我也知道他的但无所谓 |
He's leaving, moving away. | 他要走了离开小镇 |
Where's he going? | 他要去哪里 |
I've stopped asking questions. The answers get scary. | 我没问因为答案会让我恐慌 |
Yours leaves. Mine returns. | 你的男朋友要走了我的却回来了 |
Logan? | 罗根 |
He's back. | 他回来了 |
I didn't let him past the front door. | 我没让他进门 |
Hope you slammed it in his face. | 希望你当着他的面重重摔门 |
Ah, medium slam. | 力度适中 |
3-strike rule, Jenna. | 记住"三振出局"法珍娜 |
You're not even allowed to watch the news. | 不准你再看新闻了 |
Exactly. No more Logan "scum" Fell. | 没错彻底忘掉罗根·人渣·费尔 |
So any idea of where you'll go? | 想到要去哪里没 |
I don't know. London, maybe. See some friends. | 不知道也许去伦敦看些老朋友 |
You don't have any friends, Damon. | 达蒙你没有朋友 |
You're right, Stefan. I only have you, so... | 你说对了斯特凡我只有你所以 |
Where are we goin'? | 我们去哪里 |
"We" are not going anywhere. | "我们"哪也不去 |
I'm gonna live my life as far away from you as possible. | 我会离你越远越好 |
But we're a team. | 可我们是好兄弟啊 |
we could travel the world together. | 我们可以环游世界 |
We could try out for "The Amazing Race." | 甚至可以报名参加《急速前进》节目 |
Hmm. That's funny. | 挺有意思的 |
Seriously, where are you goin'? | 说真的你去哪里 |
'Cause we're not staying in this town. | 我们不能留在镇上了 |
I'm here to see Damon. | 我要见达蒙 |
Uh, sure. Ok. | 好的 |
Sheriff. | 警长 |
What a surprise. | 什么风把你吹来了 |
Sorry to bother you, but we need to talk. | 抱歉打搅你我们得谈谈 |
Come in. | 请进 |
Um, I hope you understand the secrecy. | 抱歉搞得这么神秘 |
Stefan doesn't know about this yet. | 斯特凡还不知道这些事 |
I'd like to keep it that way. | 我希望一直对他保密 |
Of course. kids are too young to be brought into this. | 当然他还是个孩子不能让他卷进来 |
So, what do you need? | 需要我做什么 |
There's been another attack-- | 又出现了袭击事件 |
A female victim, her throat torn out, | 受害者是女性喉咙被咬破 |
Completely drained of blood. | 血被全部吸干 |
It fits the pattern. | 典型的吸血鬼作案方式 |
I-I'm sorry. I don't understand. | 对不起我不明白 |
I thought we solved that problem when I... | 我以为这事已经平息了那个女吸血鬼... |
Staked the blonde one. | 明明已经被我刺死了 |
I'm thinking she must have turned someone | 我想她一定把某人 |
Or multiple someones. I don't know. | 或是某些人变成吸血鬼了谁知道呢 |
The story for the town is another animal attack, | 对外界只能宣告是又一起动物袭击 |
But I'm not sure how long we can keep lying to them. | 但我不确定还能隐瞒多久 |
The council's in an uproar. | 理事会内部一片哗然 |
完整版请点击 | |
We thought we were past this. | 我们以为这事过去了 |
So, uh, what do we do? | 那么我们该做什么 |
You're the only one who's ever taken on a vampire. | 你是唯一和吸血鬼较量过的人 |
We were hoping you could tell us. | 希望你能告诉我们怎么办 |
And then the ballet dancer and the krumper did the salsa. | 接着芭蕾舞演员和小丑舞演员跳莎莎舞 |
Well, I was awake for that part. | 演这段的时候我没睡 |
Well, I don't know when you fell asleep. | 我不知道你什么时候睡着的 |
Um, did you see | 那你看了 |
the Celine Dion waltz about cancer? | 以席琳·迪翁歌曲为背景癌症为主题的华尔兹吗 |
Those always make me cry. | 那类场景总让我流泪 |
Yeah. And then the loud judge kept screamin', | 接下来就是评委的喋喋不休 |
and I couldn't take it, So I turned it off. | 我看不下去了所以关了电视 |
I sat through "Family Guy", So you owed me. | 我一直看到《恶搞之家》结束你输了 |
Did I miss something? | 我有错过什么绯闻吗 |
They've been hanging out. | 他们居然开始约会了 |
Kind of weird, don't you think? | 你不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
She needs someone nice like him, | 她需要如他般温柔的男生 |
As opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon. | 而不是像达蒙般的吸血鬼杀人狂 |
Yeah. How are you doing with all that? | 是啊你现在感觉怎么样 |
I'm freaked out. | 我吓坏了 |
Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now. | 达蒙袭击我我差点丧命了 |
But I'm also grateful. | 不过我很感激 |
- What? - To Stefan. | -什么-感激斯特凡 |
He saved my life, and... | 他救了我并且... |
Have you seen him? | 你见过他了吗 |
Not since he told me was leaving. | 他说要离开后就再没见着 |
For all I know, he's already gone. | 可能他已经走了 |
He wouldn't leave without saying good-bye. | 他不可能不辞而别 |
Yes, he would. | 不他会的 |
He thinks he's protecting me. | 他觉得这是在保护我 |
Clean break and all that. | 说要干净彻底地分手什么的 |
So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
What am I supposed to do? | 我还能做什么呢 |
I already begged him not to go. | 我求过他不要离开 |
If I ask again, I'm being selfish. | 如果我再要求那就太自私了 |
It is what it is. | 就这样了吧 |
Well, maybe it's for the best. | 也许这样对大家都好 |
What? Why? | 什么为什么 |
I mean, what kind of future could you have had with him, | 我是说你们在一起能有未来吗 |
Even if he stayed? | 就算他留下来又怎样 |
- Did you just... - No, I swear. | -是不是你-我发誓没有 |
Thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你专程赶过来 |
Let me know what you come up with. | 有什么情况一定要告诉我 |
Absolutely. | 一定 |
What is wrong with you? You killed somebody? | 你怎么回事啊又大开杀戒了吗 |
Get off of me. | 放开我 |
A--don't touch me. | 一别碰我 |
B--if I had, I wouldn't have been so obvious about it. | 二如果我杀了我不会露出马脚 |
C--there's another vampire in town. | 三镇上还有其他吸血鬼 |
- That's impossible. - Obviously not. | -不可能-显然就是有 |
Then who could it be? | 会是谁呢 |
Ah, what do we care? | 不关我们的事 |
We're leavin' anyway, right? | 反正我们要离开了 |
No, I can't leave now, and you know that. | 不你知道我现在不能走 |
How are we supposed to find this person? | 我们该如何找到那个人 |
Let the adults handle this, Stefan. | 就交给大人来处理吧斯特凡 |
See you later, ok? | 那回见咯 |
- Bye. - Bye. | -拜-拜 |
We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
So what's up with you and Forbes? | 你和福布斯是怎么回事 |
Nothin's up. | 没什么啊 |
I saw you two in the hall today. | 我今天在大厅见到你俩 |
Don't even try and deny it, bro. | 伙计别说你俩没猫腻 |
- You're tappin' that. - No, it's not like that. | -你在追她-不不是那样 |
Never is till you become "we people." | 现在死不承认以后说话都全是"我们" |
"We people"? | "我们"? |
"we can't make it to the party." | 没错"我们不能去参加派对" |
"We'll never miss a game." | "我们不会错过游戏" |
"We don't like the color red." | "我们都不喜欢红色" |
We hung out, like, twice. | 我们就出去玩了两次而已 |
Like I said, "we." | 听听你刚刚就说了"我们" |
So you have no idea who it could be? | 你不知道是谁吗 |
None. | 不知道 |
But it must be somebody new, | 不过一定是新生的吸血鬼 |
Because leaving a body like that, | 因为那样处置尸体 |
They're either sloppy, | 要么是粗心 |
Or they're trying to send a message. | 要么是想要传递信息 |
And you're sure it's not Damon. | 你确信不是达蒙 |
Well, I'm never sure about Damon, | 我从来就猜不透达蒙 |
But he's been trying to keep a low profile lately, | 不过最近他试着低调行事 |
So it just doesn't make any sense to me. | 所以我觉得很费解 |
So what are you gonna do? | 那你决定怎么做 |
Damon's tracking them right now. | 达蒙正在搜查他们 |
Look, I promised you the truth, | 听着我保证过要对你说实话 |
So I wanted to tell you. | 所以我想告诉你 |
I want you to be careful. | 我希望你能小心点 |
When I saw you, I... | 每次见你我 |
Thought you were coming to say goodbye. | 总觉得你是来跟我告别 |
Not yet. | 现在不是时候 |
Hey, what do you think? | 嘿觉得怎样 |
Creepy. | 很诡异 |
Found this old journal in dad's stuff | 我在爸爸的盒子里找到这本日记 |
Jonathan Gilbert from the 1800s. | 19世纪的乔纳森·吉尔伯特 |
He's kind of a freak show. He wrote about demons | 感觉他有点怪写一些关于恶魔的东西 |
And all these people getting slaughtered and... | 还有人被屠杀之类的 |
Yeah, he was a writer-- short stories, horror stuff. | 是的他是个作家写些恐怖故事 |
Oh, he wrote fiction? | 哦那他写小说吗 |
Figured he was just a lunatic or a drunk. | 我估计他就是个疯子或酒鬼 |
Well, he was a Gilbert, | 他毕竟是吉尔伯特家族的嘛 |
Probably a little bit of both. | 所以可能两者兼具 |
So what do I do now? | 那我现在该干什么 |
Just wait. I'll be there in a minute. | 等一会我很快就到 |
Can you hurry? I have things to do. | 你能快点吗我还有其他事要忙 |
You could give me that. | 你可以把东西给我了 |
So why did you need me to do this? | 为什么要我去做 |
Because I interfere with the signal. | 因为我会干扰信号 |
Can I go now? | 我能走了吧 |
This has blown, like, half of my day. | 已经浪费我半天时间了 |
You do that. | 照我说的做 |
Get in your car. Go home. | 开车回家 |
Forget I asked you to do this. | 忘记是我让你这样做的 |
- Ok. Bye now.- Bye. | -那好再见-再见 |
I have tons of these wooden bullets | 我还有很多这样的木子弹 |
So nothin' funky. | 所以没什么好稀奇的 |
You don't wanna do this. Trust me. | 你不会想这样做的相信我 |
- That's what you get.- For what? | -这就是你的下场-什么下场 |
You made me like this. | 是你把我变成这样的 |
I killed you. I didn't turn you. | 是我杀了你但我没有把你变成吸血鬼 |
See, I know what you and your brother are. | 我就知道你和你兄弟是吸血鬼 |
I've been watchin' the two of you. | 我一直在监视你们 |
I knew you'd show up here | 我知道你会来这儿 |
And I'm glad you did | 而且我很高兴你能来 |
Cause I have some questions. | 因为我有一些问题要问你 |
Me first. Who turned you? | 我先问是谁把你变成吸血鬼的 |
How should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
Last thing I remember is I'm about to stake your brother, | 我只记得我正要用木桩插你弟弟的时候 |
And then you grabbed me. That's it. | 你就抓住了我就是这样 |
Until I wake up in the ground | 直到我醒来发现自己 |
Behind a used-car dealership on highway 4. | 被埋在第4高速路的二手车交易库后面 |
Somebody buried me. | 有人埋了我 |
It happens. | 这是常有的事 |
- You bit me. - Damn it. | -是你咬的我-该死的 |
It had to be you. | 肯定是你把我变成这样 |
You have to have vampire blood in your system when you die. | 你死时体内必须有吸血鬼的血才会转变 |
I didn't do that. | 我没那样做 |
Some other vampire found you, | 别的吸血鬼找到你 |
Gave you their blood. | 喂你喝他们的血 |
- Who?- That's what I wanna know. | -是谁-我也想知道啊 |
Dude, it's not like the welcome wagon | 伙计变成吸血鬼又没人开着礼车欢迎你 |
Was waiting with a bundt cake and a handbook. | 拿着小蛋糕再给你一本吸血鬼常识手册 |
It's been a learn-as-you-go process. | 什么都得靠我自己去摸索 |
You know, one minute, | 他妈的前一分钟 |
I'm a small-town on-the-rise news guy, | 我还是个小镇的新闻记者 |
And next thing I know, I can't get into my house, | 下一分钟我进不了自己的房子 |
Because my foot won' go through the door. | 因为我的脚迈不过门槛 |
You have to be invited in. | 必须有人邀请你进去才行 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”