别对我说谎第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
The case of samantha burch,the 11-year-old girl | 新闻:"最后一次出现是两个月前放学回家的" |
last seen leaving school two months ago, | "十一岁女孩萨曼莎·布奇的案子" |
Suspicions continue to swirl around samantha's parents | "有了新的进展嫌疑集中在萨曼莎的父母身上" |
brian and lorraine burch | "布莱恩和洛瑞·布奇夫妇正被指控" |
amid accusations that they killed their daughter and claimed she was abducted. | "杀害其女并假称其被绑架" |
Just yesterday the burches raised the reward for information | "就在昨天布奇夫妇刚提高了赏金" |
about their daughter's where abouts to $100,000. | "金额高达十万美金" |
And there are also reports | "据消息称他们还雇佣了" |
they've hired so-called deception expert dr. Cal lightman. | "所谓的 骗术专家 卡尔·莱特曼博士" |
Girl goes missing,supermodel's in rehab, | 女孩儿失踪名模进戒瘾中心 |
obama gets anew puppy, | 总统养了只新宠物 |
and you guys make freedom of the press the first amendment. | 第一修正案赋予了这些人所谓的新闻自由 |
I don't think this is what our founding fathers had in mind. | 我认为这不是我们的国父所希望看到的 |
完整版请点击 | |
Watch this, daddy. | 看我转啊爸爸 |
- you adopted her five years ago? - Yeah. | -你们是五年前收养她的-没错 |
We waited so long for a child. | 我们想要孩子很久了 |
She made us a family. | 她让我们整个家庭变得完整 |
Do either of you have children? | 你们俩有小孩吗 |
Yeah, I do. | 我有 |
别对我说谎单词统计
别对我说谎高频单词统计
How anybody thinks that... | 为什么每个人都觉得 |
we could hurt her,I, I don't understand. | 我们会伤害她我不明白 |
You said there was new information? | 你们得到了新消息 |
A car ran a red light two days ago. | 两天前一辆闯红灯的车 |
The police gave us that photograph. | 警方给了我们这些照片 |
It's from one ofthose traffic cameras. | 是交通道路摄像机拍下的 |
Do you see there? That is samantha's sweater. | 看到没 那是萨曼莎的毛衣 |
Uh, lorraine made that. Someone has her. | 是洛瑞给她做的一定是谁抓住了她 |
That's why we raised the reward. | 所以我们才提高了悬赏 |
We re-mortgaged the house. | 我们抵押了这座房子 |
We've been getting hundreds of calls | 我们已经接到无数个 |
from all over saying they've got information about sammy, | 号称有萨米线索的电话了 |
but the police say that's going to take weeks to | 不过警方说要几周时间 |
talk to everybody and... | 才能和这些提供线索者谈完 |
she may not have that kind of time. | 但时间紧迫 |
So we thought that you could tell | 所以我们觉得或许你可以告诉我们 |
which of the tipsterswe should believe. | 哪些人是值得相信的 |
I mean, you could do that faster than the police, right? | 我是说最起码比那群警察快吧 |
I need to ask you a question. | 我要问你几个问题 |
Did you kill your daughter? | 你杀了你的女儿吗 |
- Did you? Did you kill her? - How can you even ask us that? | -有没有-你怎么能问的出来 |
- Yeah, I know, you brought me here to help you. - Are you serious? | -我知道你们想我可以帮到忙-你是认真的 |
So answer the question. Did you kill your daughter? | 那就回答吧你有没有杀你的女儿 |
- I'm not gonna answer that. - No, listen. | -我不想回答这个问题-不听着 |
- Did you kill samantha? - We didn't bring you here so that... | -你杀了萨曼莎对吗-我们让你来是为了 |
did you kill your daughter? Did you kill her? | 是不是你杀了女儿 是不是你 |
No. No, no, no. No. No, no. | 不...不... |
All right,I think we can help you. | 好吧我想我们可以帮到你们 |
You gonna be okay? | 你还好吗 |
Sure. | 当然 |
'Cause I can do this one on my own. | 我可以自己来的 |
No, not a chance. | 别没门 |
I know what you're thinking, | 我知道你想什么 |
and it's not going to be a problem; I'm fine. | 那不是问题我很好 |
Dr. Lightman, can we ask you a question? | 莱特曼博士我可以问你个问题吗 |
Anything from the burches? | 关于布奇夫妇说点什么吧 |
Um, off the record? | 非正式记录 |
Yeah, off the record. Put the camera down. | 当然 把摄像机放下来 |
It's my understanding that, uh, | 我的理解是 |
samantha burch was seen with an unidentified male | 萨曼莎和一个身份不明的男士 |
别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图
别对我说谎中英对照台词本截图
leaving a restaurant called the happy dragon. | 一起离开"快乐龙"饭店 |
Right now the police are searching chinatown. | 所以警察正在搜索唐人街 |
All right, thank you. Let's go. | 好的多谢 我们走 |
Well, the burches could use some privacy, | 这样布奇夫妇可以得到片刻安宁 |
and the happy dragon could definitely use the business. | 而"快乐龙"也会有财源广进了 |
Diane kretschmer, editor- in-chief at ashmont press. | 我是黛安·特雷斯莫"阿诗蒙"杂志的主编 |
Dr. Foster explained what this was about? | 福斯特博士跟你们说了案情了吗 |
It's about her, right? Farida mugisha. | 是她对吧 法里达·穆吉沙 |
That's right. | 没错 |
What do you know about her? | 对于她你了解些什么 |
Well, she's a, uh, peace activist from northern uganda. | 她是来自北乌干达的和平倡导者 |
She was kidnapped by rebels when she was in her teens, | 她小时候曾被叛乱军劫持 |
kept in the bush, and escaped. | 被关押在森林中后来她逃走了 |
I read her book. It's awesome. | 我看过她的书 帅呆了 |
You published it, right? | 不会是你帮她出版的吧 |
Yeah, and it's about to be huge. | 没错正要帮她疯狂造势呢 |
This is just the kickoff party for the tour. | 这只是巡回签售会的准备派对 |
Oprah's chosen her for the book club. | 奥普拉(著名主持人)还选了她为书友会站台 |
But there's a problem? | 那问题出在 |
Last week we got a report | 上周我们接到消息 |
that farida took part in massacres | 说法里达参与了 |
carried out by the rebels that held her. | 绑架她的反政府武装的大屠杀 |
Took part how? | 如何参与 |
Carried a gun, pulled the trigger. | 带上枪扣动扳机 |
Her memoir doesn't mention that. | 她的自传可没有提到这一茬 |
If the reports are accurate, it's a disaster. | 如果报告属实那就完了 |
It means the whole book's a lie. | 说明整本书就是个惊天谎言 |
We're about to ship half a million copies. | 我们刚要多印一百万本 |
Now, is there any way that you can find out | 现在就靠你们来辨认 |
if there's any truth to these accusations? | 这个指控是否属实了 |
We'll have to talk to her about what happened | 我们需要和她谈谈发生的事 |
and see how she reacts. | 并观察她作何反应 |
And you'll be discreet? | 谨慎为之 |
Farida absolutely cannot know that you're investigating her. | 千万不能让法里达知道你们在调查她 |
That won't be a problem. | 绝对没问题 |
Gillian foster. | 吉莉安·福斯特 |
Don hughes, youth investigation division at metro. | 唐·休斯 青少年调查科 |
Detective. | 你好 |
Mr. Hughes is here to welcome us to the burch case. | 休斯先生是来"欢迎"我们的 |
"Welcome" isn't the word I'd use. | 我不会用"欢迎"这个词来形容 |
Well, we won't get in your way, detective. | 我们不会妨碍你的休斯 |
Too late. | 太晚了 |
You work for the burches, right? | 你们为布奇夫妇工作对吗 |
As far as I'm concerned,they're still suspects. | 直到现在为止他们还是嫌疑犯 |
At puts you right in my way. | 所以你们肯定会妨碍到我 |
完整版请点击 | |
Well, they didn't kill their daughter. | 他们没有杀了自己的女儿 |
Really? Any other tips? | 是吗 还有什么要"提点"我的 |
We want to find samantha as much as you do. | 我们和你一样想找到萨曼莎 |
When a kid's been abducted this long, | 当一个孩子被劫持了这么久 |
odds are she's dead. | 很可能已经被撕票了 |
You going to help me find this girl's corpse? | 你们是来帮我找尸体的不成 |
How do you knowshe was abducted? | 你怎么知道她是被劫持的 |
And what about the traffic cam photo? | 那些道路摄像机的照片又怎么解释 |
Lorraine burch knit that sweater for santha off | 萨曼莎身上的毛衣是洛瑞织的 |
of a pattern that sold up and down the east coast. | 但这个式样实际上遍布东海岸 |
Could have been anyone. | 照片上是谁都可以 |
Maybe she just ran away. | 或许她只是离家出走 |
There's no evidence of abuse or neglect in the home, | 没有虐待和照顾不当的证据 |
no alcoholism or drug use. | 这对父母也没有酗酒或者嗑药 |
Those are the usual predictors of a runaway, | 那些是普通家庭的离家出走 |
but samantha was adopted. | 但萨曼莎是被领养的 |
It's possible she had attachment issues-- | 或许她情感上有着障碍 |
difficulty forming a relationship with the burches. | 而很难和布奇夫妻重建关系 |
That could have made her run away. | 这样的话她就有可能离家出走 |
Uh, excuse me,the tipsters are here. | 打扰一下提供线索的人到了 |
you want to stick around for this? | 你想留下来处理他们 |
This is going to take you forever to listen to all these people. | 要听完这所有人的话得花一辈子吧 |
Fortunately, I don't have to. | 还好我不准备这么干 |
Excuse me. | 让一让 |
Excuse me, please. Excuse me, excuse me. | 不好意思让一让 |
Uh, thanks for coming,ladies and gentlemen. | 谢谢光临女士们先生们 |
Now, I know you've been told that | 我知道你们被告之 |
the burch family have put forward a $100,000 reward. | 布奇家的赏金提高到了 |
Okay, that reward has now been withdrawn. | 10万美金 新消息赏金被取消了 |
what the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
It took us months to raise that money. | 我们凑了好几个月才凑出这笔钱 |
They're all leaving. | 他们都走了 |
Some are leaving. | 不只是一部分 |
Dr. Lightman just eliminated the financial incentive to lie. | 莱特曼博士只是在剔除那些财迷 |
Now, the police have arrested edward stentz | 现在警方抓住了爱德华·斯坦茨 |
in connection with samantha burch's disappearance. | 这人和萨曼莎·布奇失踪案有关 |
Anyone who can give me any information on edward stentz, | 谁可以提供有关爱德华·斯坦茨的情报 |
could you please raise your hands? | 请举手 |
You can all leave. | 举手的你们都可以走了 |
Who's edward stentz? | 爱德华·斯坦茨是谁 |
He doesn't exist. | 这个人并不存在 |
The people who said they knew something about him | 说知道他消息的 |
are overclaimers... | 人都演过头了 |
lying to get attention. | 为了得到关注而撒谎 |
The rest of you, if you could just follow me... | 剩下来的 跟我来 |
I didn't know sam that well. | 我和萨姆并不是很熟 |
We were in guys and dolls, but... | 我们都是"男人与女孩"(音乐剧)的成员 |
she was the lead, I was justin the chorus, so... | 但她是领唱我只是和声 |
it's okay. Deirdre, you'renot in any trouble. | 没关系 迪尔德雷你不会有事的 |
Okay, well,there was this older boy-- | 好吧有一个大一点儿的男孩 |
walter grinwis. | 叫沃尔特·格林维斯 |
Heas always hanging around. | 他总是很喜欢在她周围 |
He wouldn't leave her alone. | 从不离她半步 |
How old is walter? | 那个沃尔特多大了 |
An eighth-grader, maybe. | 好像是八年级的 |
When she told me about this walter, | 她告诉我沃尔特这个人时 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字