新概念第二册:Lesson 1 A private conversation

Lesson 1 A private conversation
私人谈话

First listen and then answer the question.
听录音,然后回答以下问题。

Why did the writer complain to the people behind him?
为什么作者抱怨他后面的人?

Last week I went to the theatre.
上星期我去看戏。

I had a very good seat.
我的座位很好,

The play was very interesting.
戏很有意思,

I did not enjoy it.
但我却无法欣赏。

A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly.
一青年男子与一青年女子坐在我的身后,大声地说着话。

I got very angry.
我非常生气,

I could not hear the actors.
因为我听不见演员在说什么。

I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily.
我回过头去怒视着那一男一女,

They did not pay any attention.
他们却毫不理会。

In the end, I could not bear it.
最后,我忍不住了,

I turned round again.
又一次回过头去,

'I can't hear a word!' I said angrily.
生气地说:“我一个字也听不见了!”

'It's none of your business,' the young man said rudely.
“不关你的事,”那男的毫不客气地说,

'This is a private conversation!'
“这是私人间的谈话!”

语法

complain to sb about sth

向某人抱怨/投诉某事

  • Why did the writer complain to the people behind him?
    为什么作者抱怨他后面的人?

  • I need to complain to you about the closing time of the tennis court.
    我得向您就网球场的关闭时间提个意见。

  • Complain to the boy's mother, not to me.
    找孩子他妈说去,不要找我

complain about sth

抱怨某事

  • We shouldn't complain about being poor.
    我们不应该因为穷而叫苦连天。

  • I don't like to complain about free food.
    我不想对免费的食物抱怨什么。

  • He came to complain about the volume of the music.
    他过来抱怨音乐的音量太高了。

complain that+从句

抱怨某事

  • The kids complain that there's nothing to do there.
    这些孩子抱怨说在那儿无事可做。

  • He complains that his wife misunderstands him.
    他抱怨他妻子误会他。

  • Don't complain to me that I'm too focused on money.
    不要抱怨我太侧重于金钱。

pay some/any attention to sth

注意某事

  • I never pay any attention to gossip.
    我对闲言碎语从来置之不理。

  • Governments at least pay some attention to pollution.
    这些国家的政府起码对污染问题有所重视。

  • The mother has to remember to pay some attention to her husband.
    这位母亲还得记住去照料她的丈夫。

pay attention to sth

注意某事

  • Pay attention to your spelling.
    请注意拼写。

  • I don't pay attention to such gossip.
    我才不理那些闲话呢。

  • You should always pay attention to personal grooming.
    你应随时注意个人仪容。

In the end

最后

  • In the end, I could not bear it.
    最后,我忍不住了,

  • In the end you have to readjust your expectations
    最后,你需要调整你的预期。

  • In the end they lose millions, perhaps billions
    最后他们输掉几百万,或许是几十亿。

实用句子:

  • I had a very good seat.
    我的座位很好
  • It's none of your business
    不关你的事
新概念.png

你可能感兴趣的:(新概念第二册:Lesson 1 A private conversation)