芝加哥急救第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hey, two adults and | 两张成人票 |
one furry little monster. | 还有一只小毛怪 |
Here you go. | 给 |
- Thank you very much. - Thank you. | -非常感谢-谢谢 |
Enjoy the show. | 观影愉快 |
Hey, I'll get a seat. | 我去找座位 |
Come on, okay? | 悠着点儿好吗 |
Max, Max, Max. | 麦克斯麦克斯 |
Honey, honey. | 宝贝 |
Gun! | 有枪 |
He's got a gun! | 他有枪 |
Gun! He's got a gun! | 有枪他有枪 |
Lucy! Lucy! | 露西露西 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Bill! - Max! | -比尔-麦克斯 |
Lucy! | 露西 |
- Bill! - Max! | -比尔-麦克斯 |
- Mommy! - I got you, Max. | -妈妈-我在这麦克斯 |
Come on! Let's go! | 快我们走 |
Get out of the way, lady! | 快躲开女士 |
芝加哥急救单词统计
芝加哥急救高频单词统计
Lucy! | 露西 |
- Bill! - Lucy! | -比尔-露西 |
Mommy! | 妈妈 |
Max! | 麦克斯 |
Korean Spanish fusion? | 韩国加西班牙混合款吗 |
Oh, yeah, the short rib and chorizo burrito is delicious. | 没错小排加上西班牙辣香肠太好吃了 |
What if you're a vegetarian? | 如果是素食主义者怎么办 |
Then I would go with the tofu kimchi quesadilla. | 那我就吃豆腐泡菜炸玉米饼 |
- Can I have a garden salad, please? - Yeah. | -给我来一份田园沙拉好吗-好的 |
What? You said get anything I want. | 怎么了你说我想吃什么都行的 |
April, order up! | 艾普尔餐好了 |
Yes! Pork and chili taco. | 太棒了猪肉和辣玉米卷 |
Mmm! Gonna post this. | 我得拍一张晒晒 |
Yes. Thank you, Dr. Rhodes. | 好嘞谢谢罗德斯医生 |
You are very welcome, April. | 不用谢艾普尔 |
Hey, Will, you sure you good? | 威尔你真的不吃吗 |
Yeah, I brought something from home. | 不用我自己带了 |
It's $65.50 total. | 共65.5美元 |
Hey, thanks a lot, man. | 谢谢 |
- I'll grab you some change. - Nope. No, we're good. | -我给你找钱-不用不用找了 |
- Thanks, man. - Thank you. | -谢了-谢谢 |
You brought something from home? | 你自己带东西吃了吗 |
I've seen your fridge. | 我见过你家冰箱 |
What'd you bring, expired yogurt and baking soda? | 你能带什么过期的酸奶和小苏打吗 |
All right, we get it. He's rich. | 好吧我们知道了他很有钱 |
He's just new. He's trying to be nice. | 他只是新来的想博好感而已 |
What is that? | 那是什么 |
It's some cabbage kale thing. | 什么卷心菜甘蓝之类的 |
I promised my mother-in-law I would try it, so... | 我答应婆婆要尝尝看所以... |
You got, uh... | 你那里... |
- Let me get you a napkin. - Thank you. | -我去给你拿张纸巾-谢谢 |
I think I'm seeing something. | 我好像知道了什么 |
Easy, April, we're just friends. | 别大惊小怪的艾普尔我们只是朋友 |
- No. - If you say so. | -没什么-你说是就是吧 |
- Here you go. - Thank you. | -给-谢谢 |
Shooting in a movie theater. | 电影院枪击 |
Mass casualties. About to get crazy. | 多人受伤现场要疯了 |
EMT four minutes out. | 急救车四分钟到 |
Check that, they're here. | 明白他们已经到了 |
Let's go, let's go! | 快行动 |
芝加哥急救中英对照台词本截图
芝加哥急救中英对照台词本截图
Let's go, I need two. | 快走两个人跟我来 |
Another maniac going crazy in a theater. | 电影院又有疯子了 |
This the world we live in? | 我们这世界疯了吗 |
Maggie! | 麦基 |
Trigger disaster plan, | 启动灾难应急计划 |
get ortho, neuro, walk-ins can wait. | 骨科患者和神经患者先进来能走的先等等 |
Got it. What do we got? | 明白什么情况 |
23-year-old male, trampled, shoulder dislocation, | 23岁男性被踩踏肩膀脱臼 |
GCS 15. | 十五度昏迷 |
- Trauma 7, yellow. - Maggie! | -七号创伤科黄灯-麦基 |
- Talk to me. - 20-year-old female trampled. | -说-20岁女性被踩踏 |
Scalp avulsion. | 头皮撕裂伤 |
All right, treatment 6. | 六号治疗室 |
- Thank you, Maggie. - What do we got? | -谢谢麦基-什么情况 |
Lucy Simms, 34, unresponsive. | 露西·西姆斯34岁昏迷 |
Flaccid, agonal breathing. | 肌肉松弛濒死呼吸 |
Tubed her without drugs. | 只插管未用药 |
- Trauma 2. - The boy hurt? | -二号创伤科-孩子受伤了吗 |
He was never touched. | 他没事 |
Mom was literally a human shield. | 妈妈把她护在身下 |
Dad's in the ambo behind us. | 爸爸在后一辆救护车上 |
Maggie, take him somewhere until Dad arrives. | 麦基把他带走等他爸爸来 |
I got him. | 行 |
On my count. One, two, three. | 我数三下一二三 |
- 2 Epi. - Pulse is weakened. Ready. | -两针肾上腺素-脉搏很弱准备好了 |
I'm having trouble bagging. Lot of resistance. | 气囊不行阻力太强 |
BP 70 over 40. Heart rate 130. | 血压70/40心率130 |
Stats are dropping. | 各项指标在降低 |
No breath sounds on the left. | 左边无呼吸声 |
She's bradying down. No pulse, she's coding. | 她在衰竭没有脉搏她快不行了 |
Milligram of epi. | 再打一毫克肾上腺素 |
No official ID on the perpetrator, | 行凶者身份尚未明确 |
but witnesses report he looked to be | 但目击者称他似乎 |
in his late teens to early 20s | 在十几到二十几岁之间 |
and was laughing as he sprayed the theater with bullets. | 一边开枪一边大笑 |
As soon as the labs come back call me. | 实验室那边有结果了就告诉我 |
- Yes, Doctor. - But from my vantage point I can see paramedics. | -好的医生-从我这里可以看到医护人员 |
The police say the shooter's in custody. | 警察说凶手被抓起来了 |
They're bringing him here now. | 他们正把他带过来 |
Multiple gunshot wounds. | 挨了好几枪 |
A civilian shot him. | 一个市民开枪打了他 |
A high school algebra teacher. | 高中代数老师 |
He's on his way here too, | 他也在来的路上 |
and the press is gathering outside. | 媒体都在外面 |
"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. | "媒体是地球上权力最大的存在 |
完整版请点击 | |
"It can make the innocent guilty, | 可以让无辜者获罪 |
and the guilty innocent." | 也可以让有罪者开罪" |
Gee, who said that? | 这是谁说的 |
- Malcolm X. - Right on, sister. | -马尔科姆·艾克斯-没错 |
Mr. Miller, you're being lauded as | 米勒先生人们说你是 |
a hero for taking down that gunman. | 打倒枪手的英雄 |
What were you thinking in that moment? | 你那时在想什么 |
Uh... I didn't think. | 我没思考 |
People were in danger. | 人们有危险 |
I just acted. | 我就行动了 |
Excuse me, ma'am, um... | 不好意思女士 |
Is there someone I-- my wife is just-- | 有人...我妻子刚... |
- Excuse me, can I help you? - Yes, uh-- | -你好有什么需要帮忙的吗-对 |
I'm Bill Simms. | 我是比尔·西姆斯 |
My wife, Lucy, was just | 我妻子露西 |
brought in here and my little boy, Max-- | 刚被送来我儿子麦克斯... |
Okay, Mr. Simms, I need you to take a breath. | 好西姆斯先生深呼吸 |
Your wife is being treated right now, | 你妻子正在抢救 |
and your little boy is fine. | 你儿子没事 |
I'm gonna take you to him, okay? | 我现在带你去见他好吗 |
- Yeah, okay. Thank you. - Follow me, please. | -好的谢谢-请跟我来 |
- Yeah. - Okay, this way. | -好的-这边 |
Slide over so I can needle the left chest. | 让开点我要在左胸扎针 |
Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
Got a pulse. Get a pressure. | 有脉搏了测量血压 |
100 over 78, heart rate 120. | 100/78心率120 |
How long was she down? | 她心脏停跳了多久 |
23 minutes. | 23分钟 |
Last patient I had down that long--it didn't end well. | 我上一个停跳这么久的病人结局很糟糕 |
Let's get a chest tube in her and then get her up to CT. | 给她插胸管然后送她去做CT扫描 |
We'll take it from there. | 到时再看情况 |
Can you take a deep breath for me? | 能深呼吸一下吗 |
How about another one? | 再来一次好吗 |
Were you part of the crush? | 你是踩踏伤者吗 |
Did you get the wind knocked out of you? | 你是不是被撞岔了气 |
Is that why you passed out? | 所以才昏迷了 |
No, I got dizzy before anything happened. | 不在那之前我就觉得头晕了 |
What about the vomiting? | 那呕吐症状呢 |
I don't know why. | 我不知道原因 |
Did you buy candy? | 你买糖吃了吗 |
Or that horrible buttered popcorn? | 或是那些可怕的奶油爆米花 |
You know, that's not even butter. | 知道吗那根本不是奶油 |
No, I didn't eat anything. | 不我什么都没吃 |
Everywhere you go, junk food. | 如今走到哪都是垃圾食物 |
When I was a teenager, I thought I could eat whatever I wanted. | 年轻时我以为可以想吃什么就吃什么 |
Of course, I got fat. | 当然结果我变胖了 |
All right, well your heart's regular, | 好了你的心率正常 |
your lungs are clear. | 肺也没有杂音 |
How's the nausea now? | 还觉得恶心吗 |
A little better. Maybe. | 好点了吧我想 |
I don't know, I just always feel kind of blah. | 我也不知道我总是觉得没什么力气 |
What about that meal I packed you? | 我给你准备的便当呢 |
Did you eat that? | 你吃了吗 |
I make her healthy options, she won't eat them. | 我给她准备了健康食物她却不肯吃 |
They're gross. | 那恶心死了 |
Besides, they make me feel bad too. | 再说我吃了也不舒服 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字